Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

※ A Whisper of Krimson Desires | F/F+/M x F ※

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimson

Super-Earth
Hello Lovely, a moment of your time?​

See: ≒ O n e S h o t s | M/F/F+ ➣ Lit. F | In Pursuit of Prose ≓ for what I'm currently looking for. At present I'm not accepting any lengthy, story-driven rps.

Krimson Desires

• In general:

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ | Fantasy (sword & magic)

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ | War / Historical fiction (WWII & Napoleon & Genghis Khan)

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ | Existing game/anime/TV show universes

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ | Modern (except slice of life)

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ | Sci-fi

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ | Horror

• Your ideas. Because frankly, my own ideas do get dreadfully old sometimes, and if your mind is as deliciously devious as mine, I'm sure you have a plethora of great ideas with which we might enjoy ourselves. So, do share~

Story, story, story. I want to actually write something. To build a world, to flesh out characters with real motivations and personalities. If they happen to bang, there should be a reason for it. Pretty please?

Harems, sequentially or concurrently. Threesome is the magic word to capture my eyes. Example plots in this genre include a character's rise to power, a new girl's journey to climb the ranks, or perhaps one with a more sinister objective, such as a spy sent from a rival kingdom? An assassin? The prisoner of war is a sub-genre of this. Your generic conqueror/princess and what not. Point of clarification - I'm asking (selfishly) to play against multiples, not playing as. While I would happily field a slew of side characters for story purposes, there are few occasions where I'm willing to play as a harem or equivalent, and those have only been for long-term partners. That said, this is only an interest of mine, and by no means a requirement. 1:1 roleplays are fine by me.

Antagonism. Something similar to House of Card or Game of Thrones. Nothing gets the blood pumping like a good ol' power struggle. Politics, assassin/target, that type of thing. For Game of Thrones, given that I have only seen the first two seasons and parts of the third, and having not read the book, my interest is in that type of universe rather than playing as the canons, whom I do not feel as though I could do justice to.

Adventure. That is intentionally broad. Because frankly, I'm interested in most everything having to do with this, particularly in a fandom type world. Think of it as our own version of Skyrim/Guild War 2.

I have a few obscure interests, if you are familiar with any of these and would like to do a fandom of them, hit me up!

• League of Legends
              Fate SN/Fate Zero (Please have played the actual VN or at least have seen both, thanks!)
              Code Geass
              No Game No Life (OCs or something with that delicious Flugel)
              Sword Art Online

I, Krimson

• Call me Krimson. I am female, but beyond that, who I am outside of this board is insignificant - you are, presumably, here to weave with me a fantasy of your inmost desires. Before we start our erotic tete-a-tete, I have but a few words of import.

I am a big fan of the female form, and only the female form. Let me be perfectly clear about this. In M/F, I play the M. In F+/F, I play F+, whether temporary or permanent. I will not play female against your male, please do not ask. I'm not interested.That said, your actual gender doesn't matter to me. You are a guy, girl, or a golden retriever pawing at the keyboard? Be my guest. On that note, I am proficient at playing men, and do choose to do so on occasion. However, as this is not my primary interest, I need to be in a certain mood for it...but I could be persuaded. Toss in enough of my interests, and hey, you can even pick your own guy.

Please understand that everyone have different expectations when it comes to what they want out of an RP. I consider myself highly literate, and I ask for similar literacy of my partners. Grammar and punctuation are a must. Mistakes are fine; errare humanum est. But there is a nice fat line between an occasional mistake and poor, banal English. If you prefer to use the same sentence structure and the same descriptions repetitively, then alas, this is simply not meant to be. Because I write almost exclusively through PM, for a sample of my works, click here, scroll down for most recent.

A word on post length: I've became quite pampered as of late. On a doc document, I would like at least half a page to a full page or more for any given replies. The length is not a hard requirement, but merely indicative of the level of content and prose I'm aching for. I don't want a page of fillers and fluff; I want details - not just physical sensations, but thoughts, reactions. I suppose I'm quite picky, but it's hard for me to be invested in an RP if the opposing character is entirely flat and generic. Or worse, boring.

I RP through BlueMoon PM system or threads.

F-list I would be happy to read yours if your provide one. Please show me the same courtesy. I threw pretty much everything I'm game with onto Fav/Yes, some less vanilla than others. You don't have to tell me each flavor you do not want included, I generally do not include the more atypical ones (like bloodplay), unless specifically asked/discussed. If there is something in particular you do want incorporated, let me know ahead of time.

• How to Krimson, a cheat-sheet:
            • Power, will, fight me for control.
              • Seduction, flirtation, the game we play.
                • Teasing, denial, frenzied desperation.
                  • Biting, scratching, passion unchained.
                    • Knives, nails, let me see you bleed.
                      • Silk, blindfold, bound, no escape.
                        • Demons, elves, the whole nine miles.
                          • Leash, collar, your wings are clipped.
                            • Heat, aphrodisiac, can't stand it no more.
                              • Public, exhibitionism, keep your voice down.

Dear Fellow Writer

• Foreword, BDSM is by no means required. Hell, I don't even want it in every story. The vast majority of the time, I'm looking for a Switch/Switch situation, because let's face it, an excess of either can get boring. That said, because this particular theme seems to be particularly popular on BlueMoon, here's my view.

To me, dominance is about power. Power is not synonymous with force.

Force is physical prowess, magical abilities, the sheer strength to bend and to compel. A forceful character can be attractive - but what separates a mere brute from an experienced dom if merely force is present?

Power can build off of force, but is far more intricate and stimulating. Unlike force, power stems not from the material world, but from the mind. Power is the audacity, the arrogance, to take the most prideful of creatures and leave them a moaning and dripping wreck. Power is looking down upon the resistances, laughing contemptuously, and proceeding to break down every last mental barrier, until the object of the power's desire is broken, overwhelmed by the sheer pleasures, and begging for that which she once resisted.

-----

Please, please do not PM me if you would describe your character as "submissive looking to be abused." I'll admit, sometimes I'm in the mood for a breaking RP, however infrequent that is. But even in that case, I want to break something strong-willed...that require there being a pre-existing personality to bend and dominate. I don't want something pre-broken. That is not to say I expect uppity or resistance the whole way through, but give me a character, a living, breathing, believable character. One with her own story, her own feelings and thoughts and goals and desires and all those traits that make us human. Not a blow-up doll.

Moreover, it doesn't really rev my engine to simply have an appealing image or character description...sex appeal is equal part image and equal part attitude. Your character could have the looks of a super model, but still act like meek doormat, which is just...urg. I want something that not just anyone could master. I want the thrill and the pride of conquering something worthwhile. Catch my drift?
          -----

For anyone who bothered to read this far - I am a fairly flexible writer. Dom, sub, dark, vanilla...I enjoy all these different flavors and more in the right settings and with the right characters.

RE: A Whisper of Crimson Desires - F/F, Futa/F [6/6 - Updated plots + Frozen wanted!]

Bump~

RE: A Whisper of Crimson Desires | F/F | Futa/F | Light/Moderate Domination Themes

Bump.

RE: A Whisper of Crimson Desires | F/F | Futa/F | Light/Moderate Domination Themes

Still a spot or two open!

RE: ※※ A Whisper of Crimson Desires | F/F | Futa/F | M/F ※※

Bump!

6/23 - I feel like writing something slow and sensual. Approach me with a scene where a lot of flirting/seduction is involved and I'm all yours! Note: I prefer the seduction to be mutual.

6/25 - I want a quick scene. Something fast, dirty, and rough. Could of course be part of an overarching plot - I simply want the first smut scene early on and hot.

7/2 - Interested in some new, original plots. Would love it if you come to me with your own plots instead of mine! I love brainstorming sessions as well!

RE: ※※ A Whisper of Crimson Desires | Advanced Lit ※※

7/7 - Lately I've been rather ambivalent as to what I'm in the mood for... On the more vanilla end of the spectrum, I want to write a nice, long, drawn-out romance. It can be a rather cheesy variety, or one with darker undertones, but not straight up dom/sub. On the other extreme, I want to write pure, unadulterated lust and wanton debauchery. So...we are talking like tentacle monsters, bestiality, werewolves, dragons...all that nice stuff. Hit me up with an intriguing premise, and I promise to fulfill your darkest fantasies~

RE: ※※ A Whisper of Crimson Desires | Advanced Lit | Any Gender/Monstrosity x F ※※

Hope you don't mind the free bump. Just wanted to state my agreement (from a male perspective) of everything you've stated in your first 'Turn On'. It's nice to see.

RE: ※※ A Whisper of Crimson Desires | Advanced Lit | F x F | Futa x F ※※

1/25/2015

A brand new year! And a fully revamped RQ. Hellllo ladies and gents, let's create some stories, shall we?

RE: ※※ A Whisper of Crimson Desires | F x F | Futa x F ※※

Gentle nudge~ Would love to hear your ideas

RE: ※※ A Whisper of Crimson Desires | F x F | F+ x F ※※

New week, new stories~

RE: ※ Fight Me, Defy Me, Obey Me | A Whisper of Krimson Desires | F/F+ x F | ※

Flavor of the week - a one-shot, sexy scene. Come at me with your dirty little secrets~

RE: ※ A Whisper of Krimson Desires | F/F+ x F | Flavor of the Week - Press Play ※

I'm in the mood for some League of Legends fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom