Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fucking Pub (Panakananana and Boyo111)

Panakananana

Super-Earth
Noella, a beautiful and sexy woman with a perfect ass and plump 36C breasts has had a wonderful night at 'The Fucking Pub' with her new friend Andros, a soon to be royal knight. Both of them have had too much to drink and cannot remember how they ended up at the Inn together, but in the morning there they were, asleep together, naked. Noella's perfect, Irish skin is only a disguise to hide the fact that she is a succubus. Through the night she has drunkenly allowed her skin to regress to it's natural purple and blue color. Her tail is also clearly visible beside her perfect form as she lies on her side, with her back turned to Andros. Andros has been well informed of all manner of demons of night and knows what she is, all that he would need to do is smash open the window to let in enough light to kill or severely weaken her. With her unable to escape, Andros wants answers.

Andros turned over in the bed, his hand resting on something soft and round. Closing his hand over it felt the soft flesh yield under his hand as he lay next to Noella. That was the name, it came up from the alcohol fueled depths of his brain. Aroused as he felt her soft body rub up against him, something thin rubbed up and down his leg as he moved closer feeling the plump ass cheeks as his hips moved on their own. A satisfied hum escapes his lips as he opened his eyes to see her dark hair, he'd met her in the Fucking Pub, a sort of hole in the wall that seems to have a weird history in the city. Everyone knows it, and they always know your name, but no one can remember when it started it was one of those places that had always been there.

The morning light filtered into the room, the thin blanket covered their naked bodies. Andros moved a muscular arm around Noella, he definitely remembered that was her name, though the rest of the night and the hot sweaty sex they had here later was a sort of haze. Stretching thought it was a great way to start the day, to be consecrated a royal knight once he received his task this afternoon, waking with a voluptuous woman in his bed after a satisfying night was the perfect start. Opening his eyes looked upon her dark skin, too dark his brain registered slowly as he focused his eyes.

"Whoa!" He groaned loudly, scrambling back out of the bed and falling to the floor. His morning wood still sticking up between his legs, he pointed a nervous finger at her. "Succubus!" He whispered loudly, looking at the sleeping form of Noella lying on the bed and her tail twitching above her. "You're a succubus?" His brain going back to the events of the night before, a smile almost coming back to his lips, though he was a night and it was his duty to destroy creatures of the night like her. Though as she lay there, sexy even in her sleep he hesitated, lying naked across the floor, his broad back pressed against the shutters of the window. Large and broad, big fists curling as he steeled himself in front of the window ready to open the shutters where the sun's light would destroy her.

"What do you want from me temptress?" He demanded, a hand reached back, ready to open the shutter if she should attack. "Why did you seduce me?"

With a dreary smile on her face, she stretches, opens her eyes, and sits up. Her body is exposed except for the blanket across the top of her legs. Noella sees that her skin has returned to it's natural pigment, the smile fades from her face as she looks around, piecing together the situation, the small amount of sunlight coming through the shutter causes her quite a bit of fear and physical discomfort.

"I will be honest with you, Andros, please hear me out "Noella's eyes remain glued to the shutter in fear that Andros might fling it open, abruptly and out of anger. "I was originally sent here by Lord Dracula himself, to kill you of course. He has demonic spies whom literally move through the shadows. With this, Dracula already knows of your plans to take him down, and that's why he wants you dead. You are famous, he knows what you can do. But I have been feeling iffy about my role as Dracula's servant for quite some time now, originally I did come to carry out my task and kill you, but I had so much fun with you last night and I thought that if ever there was a chance to be free of Dracula's rule, it would be with you, Andros. I know, a succubus would lie huh. To prove my story, you are still alive aren't you? If you don't believe me just open the shutter, I don't want to live."

Andros stood for a moment listening to her, a demoness, a temptress, and a liar. At first all he could think of was the woman he had spent the night with, fun, vivacious and the sex had been extremely enjoyable. His mind raced as the last vestiges of sleep and fear faded, unafraid let his hands rest at his sides. Eyes scanning her body he wanted more of her, shaking his head wondered if it was some sort of power of hers tempting him and putting him off balance. Though he had woken aroused and wanting her, that slowly came back. As the sunlight dimly lit the room he stepped away from the shutters, he did not feel hostility from her, and if she truly did want to kill him it would have been easier to do it while he was asleep.

Coming back to the bed sat on the corner, looking at her, his eyes scanning her body as if expecting an attack. As well as enjoying her body's nakedness. "Famous already, eh?" It was his ego that took hold of him first. "I'd heard of Dracula from our training but didn't think I'd done anything to earn his ire," relaxing his guard a little recalled the demons he had already fought. Wondering if any of them could have been in the dark king's service.

"Say I believe you," he looked at her eyes and face, trying not to look at her delicious breasts. A part of his mind thinking proudly, I had sex with a succubus and I am still alive! "I wasn't planning on killing Dracula," then thinking of the task he was to be given, "wait, you mean my task to earn knighthood is to kill him?" He wondered incredulously, the task was usually meant to be almost impossible to do, complete it and you earn renown but most were given their knighthood just for trying. If one survived. To be given such an important task, that suited him and his ambitions, he would of course confirm it later with the Grand Council.

"Yes," he hissed in a triumphant voice, feeling as if he had already started quest, turned to Noella an arm hooking around her shoulders pulled her close. "Very well then, I'll do it" He pulled her close, protectively, "and if it frees you from his control, so much the better." Resting his lips on hers as he recalled more of the fun from the night before.

Noella is not so sure that you realize that a kiss on the lips from her allows her to feast on your soul, if she chooses. She does not feel that it is important to tell you either. Sitting there and being held close by you in an embrace and kiss seems good enough for her. "No doubt we are already being followed, I'm not too sure if we will survive the night" as she speaks she graciously puts her breasts closer to you and higher up "it's good to hear that you have some experience in combat with the demon kind, I'd rather not beat the shit out of you as training". As she speaks her hand navigates it's way to your cock and slowly strokes it, suddenly she gets and puts on her casual white tunic and brown slacks "as much as I would love to, Andros, I'm afraid you'll need to be at full strength at all times until Dracula is gone. Demonic forces would wait for such an opportunity to kill you...I would know". "I must have been very drunk to decide to sleep here...I will die if I go out in the sun, however you must go out and purchase any equipment we might need, we will have to get moving as soon as possible". The neck of her tunic is purposefully torn open a bit to reveal her cleavage, you notice this as she explains to you her weapon of choice.

Grinning after Noella rubbed herself on him, taking a moment to stroke his erection before suggesting he get to work, swallowing hard Andros stood and stretched. "Ah well, duty first, eh?" Reaching over for his breeches could think of less attractive companions, even for demonkind. Though to let her close to him so easily, shaking his head as he struggled into his tunic and vest wondered why he was letting her get this near to him without worry. As his breeches tightened while watching her dress, knew exactly why.

Shrugging he reached a hand out, cupping her ass as he stepped out of the room, assuring no one was outside that he would need to worry about. Paying the innkeeper for the room, left the inn and walked back to the Keep. There he sought out the Knight's Council finding only one in attendance, an older knight still in platemail, feet up on the large, circular desk the bearded and weathered face already flush with drink. "Who are you?" The man asked, bored.

"Andros," he bowed formally unsure why no one was in attendance, he was supposed to show up this morning. "I was to come for my final task."

The man waved a hand, "oh, that," a belch and the man almost fell off his chair. "Well, go kill, uhm, a thousand demons and come back with something to prove it. Pelts, horns or whatever." The same hand waved him off.

Leaving the room in a daze heard only the task, the ridiculousness of the entire chamber that could hold hundreds, with a Council of 50 attended by one drunken fool, that washed over him. "A thousand," he repeated softly as he left the chambers and went to his small room in the Keep. Smiling as he thought of it, if Dracula was truly after him and it was as dangerous as Noella said then a thousand would not be a problem. His room was simple, only a pallet bed and a chest for his belongings, Knights were intended to be trained in discomfort, the pallet beds certainly were that. Dressing in his thick leather and chainmail, tall boots and gloves with small plates sewn into them, it covered his body and protected him while not weighing him down.

Wrapped up at the bottom of the chest was something he had never been sure about, but had been handed down to him from his father when he came to train. Unwrapping the leather around the twin daggers thought they might be used for Noella. Long, curved with a wicked look to them they were just the thing he would expect a succubi to have an carry. Wrapping them up took his long dagger, with his height and size it was almost a short sword but not as broad, but it paired well with the bastard sword he could use one or two handed. Strapping the sword to his left, the dagger to his right adjusted the chain skirt around his thighs, taking the rest of his belongings and an extra cloak, and left the Keep in high spirits.

On the way back to the inn he came to a part of the village where the houses closed together, the alley and street covered in deep shadow. From the shadow he heard a voice, hand on his sword turned to see something in the dark, a shadow that was a deeper shade than the shadow around it. A maniacal laughter came as two red, glowing eyes appeared in the shadow, his sword grated as he pulled it out facing the shade that came closer, "greetings Knight, from my lord Dracula!"

Without hesitation or mercy, Vince flies at you like a bullet with his leg extended and knocks Andros back, causing a large crack in one of the stone walls. Before Andros can recover, Vince dashes to Andros in the blink of an eye, Vince uppercuts Andros with a sandal to Andros' helmet, causing the helmet to fly off, Andros is launched about 2 feet into the air and Vince's attack continues by meeting Andros' stomach on the way down followed by a spinning kick to the jaw before he lands. "Nothing personal, but it's my job to put an end to you, as well as that traitor bitch Noella. I always did want an excuse to rape the shit out of her whilst she begs for her life. Well...come on lets get this over with" Vince draws his small sabre in preparation.

At the Inn, huddled in the corner, Noella could sense that you are in trouble. Seeing no other option than to go outside to her certain death and cast a spell that would allow you to escape. If Andros were to die, then the whole thing would be over and Noella would be killed soon after anyway. The sun is just starting to go down but not quite there yet. If needed, Noella would happily trade her life for yours.

"Noella, don't be a fool...even if by some ghost chance, Vince were to be defeated...countless more surprises await your dear Andros this night...I am willing to forgive you and let you return to my castle, if and only if, you kill Andros as soon as you are able...and bring me his head" says the voice of Dracula to Noella, in a voice that only she could hear.

Andros felt the air rush out of his lungs as the demon, or whatever it was, struck him. No worse than some of the training he had endured already, his first year as a squire had been spent beating the other squires until they passed out. Mostly he thought it was just an excuse for the older knights to sit back and wager on who would win, Andros due to his size and stamina became a favorite. Knowing how to take a punch let most of the energy deflect from the punches as he was thrown up, then down. Looking askance at the shade knew that whatever it was, the creature was strong.

"Who are you, that you know me?" He moaned to seem worse than he was, getting up on a knee as he watched the saber leave it's scabbard in a long, cruel arc.

"Vince," the man sneered at him. Stepping out of the shadows to the dim light of the alley. "As if its going to be any consolation."

Andros had moved his hand to the long dagger, with his left hand met the slice of the saber. Pushing forward, Vince was lighter than he seemed, but the arms had an unnatural strength to them that allowed him to keep the saber in front. Seeing the grin widen Andros leaped back as Vince slipped into the shadow, keeping to the dim light of the alley drew his sword. Vince flew at him in a rage, the blade zipping through the air. Keeping his blades before him protectively knew the chain mail would deflect some of the saber's edge, but the talk about Noella drew his mind. Angry, but controlled, he waited for Vince to come at him.

A low growl and Vince was at him again, the thin blade bouncing off the thick, broad blade of his sword. Andros moved the sword before him like a shield, the saber was thinning and faster to move and he was unsure he could swing the blade against Vince in time. It had stung deep in many demons already, the blade could hurt them he knew, it all depended on when he could strike so he bid his time defending and feinting. Vince came with overconfidence and slowly they moved down the alley, when they came near the end Vince leaped at him, the blade a cloud of steel between them. Though it avoided a ray of the sun that found its way into the alley, that was where Andros struck. The sword bit deep and solidly into Vince's shoulder, a shout of pain and rage as Vince slid back.

"You won't have me, or Noella," he vowed there as he thrust the sword before him as Vince slipped back into the alley.

Upon dropping to his knees, Vince hunches over and is enveloped by a demonic shadow. The shadow growls loudly and then whisks Vince away into the night sky "fuck you" Vince yells as he leaves.

As the feeling of Andros' danger fades away, Noella doesn't feel the need to go outside and waste her life. The sun is close to being set, Noella stands up and inwardly preys for your safe return. The second that you open the door to your room, Noella grabs you and pulls you close, close enough to hear her whisper faintly. "In order to save our lives from whats coming, I need you to stay quiet and listen to what I have to say. I am about to give you a nice, strong blowjob, from which you cannot cum. If you do cum you will be killed by two of Dracula's demons that are already in here, instead you will need to pretend to cum in my mouth, and likewise I will pretend to swallow it. Only then will the two inactive demons reveal themselves to kill you in your weakened state, but by doing this you will deceive the great deceiver and perhaps we can survive the night".

Noella grabs the bottom of her tunic and removes it. Her soft skin remains in it's natural purple and blue state. She gets down on her knees and waits. Noella's cheeks suck in right at the start of the blowjob, she continues to suck it all the way up and down for the next few minutes at a quick pace, without slowing down at all. Her tongue rolls over it out of habit.

Andros stood by the bed as Noella got on her knees, taking out his cock with a smile she looked at it and began to suck on the tip then took all of him inside. Watching her in pleasure, rolling his eyes back as he enjoyed the succubus swallowing his cock, tried to play his part but also to enjoy himself slightly as she began to bring him close to orgasm. It was as he remembered from their first night, she was skilled and as much as he wanted to cum inside her mouth recalled her warning as he felt himself come closer and closer. It would take timing, Andros felt the pleasure flow down his shaft in waves, each time her lips caressed his skin and moved toward his root his sensitive head slipped into her throat and there he knew the pleasure that only a succubus could give.

A hand falling to Noella's head, strong and moving himself pushed slightly as he felt himself get too close, "oh yes!" He moaned then stopped with his body shaking, arching his back, generating a low moan while his aching erection demanded satisfaction. "Oh yes, take it, swallow it!" He groaned, letting his hips bucking as he slowly fucked her mouth feeling the ache in his head as he curled over his head next to her ear. "Take these," slipping Noella the wrapped daggers as he fell back solidly on the bed as if he was spent, covering his still engorged cock with his tunic.

From the shadows in the corners two demonic shapes launched in, a low yowl in the room, the sound somewhere between the painful torture of a cat and the a sickened fox. Turning his pulled the sword from its sheath as the blade arced up, the shape before him trying to turn aside at the last moment as the tip sliced through its chest. The body moved through the air and its feet and hands grasped the wall, the mouth of pointed teeth and forked tongue hissed at him as he turned. Pulling the dagger out Andros wondered if perhaps this was going to be more common that whenever he stepped by shadows or the night came if he was going to be in danger. What did Dracula have against him anyway? Putting himself in a guard position focused on the demon before him, hoping that Noella could handle her own.

Unable to do much, inside the small space of the room, Noella is forced to face the demon as a human, though it would prove more than enough as the demon is pierced through the heart and then decapitated. Noella's sidestep past the demon before her attack had been a tad too slow, she had suffered a slice on the side of her stomach, not too deep, only a flesh wound. She stands up. facing you and the demon, offering no help she has full confidence in your ability to defend yourself. With no shirt on, she stands up straight with the toned, perfect body of an early blooming 16 year old, her stomach wound had already began to scab up and heal as she stands there. The black blood dripping from her daggers serves only as an addition to her creepy visage, along with her purple and blue skin, bloodshot red eyes, and wings draped under her arms. Despite all of that, her perfect, perky and blue, C sized breasts and body are even more attractive, somehow.

"You are famous Andros, Dracula knows your strength and ability with a sword just as well as any other man, demon, or beast. Upon his recent attacks on this kingdom, he knows that you will eventually be sent for him. For this he wants you dead, the only personal vendetta lies in his hatred for me...now we need to get going, but if you hurry up here I'll either fuck you or give you a blowjob before we go. It won't take long, I'd be suprised if you lasted more than 2 minutes after nearing your climax like you did".

Andros grinned as the demon came at him, spinning the dagger in his hand so the point was facing his elbow the sword lunged out at the same time. Somehow the demon moved itself up, as it did Andros swung his arm up and over, the dagger blade now facing out and slicing throught he demon's throat. The head detached and for a second the fangs came towards his face, until the body and detached head puffed into mist that faded by the time it reached him. A light coating of dust settled on him, then promptly faded away.

A huge smile on his face as the sword and dagger returned to their sheaths he faced Noella, "now that is incentive!" His voice was a bit louder and more boastful than normal, but at her words he began to feel that tightness again. Stepping behind her he undid his trousers, "you are right, this probably won't take long." Slipping the trousers down to his knees his erection slapped up to his stomach as he got behind Noella. Stroking his hands on her ass cheeks felt the warmth there, even with the different colored skin and wings his lust would not be contained.

Slipping her trousers down to stroke her perfectly, round ass he moved behind her, squatting down to get himself at the right level and pushed in. His hands reached forward and covered her large breasts just let his hips move, his body swaying into Noella's as he felt his cock slide into her wet vagina. After the wonderful blowjob she had given him it wasn no more than a few thrusts into her soft interior before he was fully erect again. Speeding up in a few more thrusts he was panting, each thrust sounding wet as he pulled himself almost out then in again. Andros was quickly to his limit and only a few more thrusts until he pushed himself as deep as he could into her feeling his seed fill up every crevice of her womb. His back arched backwards as he had a deep moan that lasted as long as his orgasm, feeling his sticky fluid spilling into her, each little thrust emptying more of him inside her.

For a moment he clung to her, letting his body recover, his hands releasing her breasts, only aware at the end how hard his hands had squeezed into her large breasts. Pulling up his trousers as he slid himself out of her, tied up his trousers and adjusted his belt and sword as he felt his sticky shaft slide within his pants. Giving Noella a chance to dress he opened the door and looked outside, seeing no one in the hall led her out of the inn. The night air was cooling, the smell of wood fires and roasting meat permeated the air around the inn, the smell of soured ale hung heavy as well. "If you have a place to hide lead on," he thought a moment, "although I do know an abandoned hunting shack just outside the city that might give us a place to stay out of sight during the day tomorrow."

Noella rises to her feet, pulls up her slacks and doesn't bother with a shirt, she sheaths her daggers and looks up into the night sky with her wings extended. "Just don't get too attached, Andros. I am still a demon, after all" she says with her red eyes peering into your soul. By now her wound is fully healed "before making plans for tomorrow, let us focus on living up to that point. Since the vampire attacks started, no human ventures outside at night" she hoists you up onto her back with a strength that only comes from the night, and from your own life energy. Noella flies off staying low to the ground, and she continues "so it will most likely be safest taking the most dangerous route, into the forest. Dracula's forces are in the town trying to find us, so it's probably safest there".

Noella glances behind her after they enter the forest "we have been spotted...by two beings chasing us at a speed faster than my own. There's no point in fleeing, I'll stop us in that thicket of trees so we can confront them if needed, there's no choice".

After Noella and Andros stop, they are soon after met by two, insanely fast, winged creatures. The first is a young, toned woman with black hair, red eyes, fangs, a green tint to her skin, and a sexy, studded, leather, very revealing outfit. The rest of this woman's features are transformed to accustom to Andros' greatest attractions in a woman, down to every last detail. This demon woman, obviously a succubus, is accompanied by another succubus. The second succubus looks very similar to the green one, only this one has bright red hair and reddish skin, slightly larger breasts too. "I'm Vivi, and this is Lana" says the red one.

Andros could not help but stare at the two demonesses, their large breasts and wide hips were just what he liked in a women, the saucy tilt to their hips and heads as they talked. It was hard for him to think that such voluptuous women were trying to kill him, their revealing outfits straining at their shapes. As Vivi came at him Andros almost ducked back too late, his back against a tree as Lana followed up, forcing Andros to move aside and with the quick reactions that came from years of training was up on his feet again.

Sword and dagger at the ready he smiled, "now ladies, I don't want to have to hurt two such lovely creatures as yourselves." Vivi swung a clawed hand, her motion stopped and pulled back as his sword came up to block her. "Although if I have to I will," answered determined, no matter how his eyes roved over their tantalizing bodies.

Noella pulled the daggers out and stood beside him, covering his back while Vivi and Lana tried to come at him one after the other. Moving back and around the trees their speed was not as useful, Vivi almost scratched him with claws only to pull back as he moved his sword or dagger to protect himself. They moved back and around the trees, only to find the going difficult as there was not enough room for them to maneuver. As the two clawed and hissed at them, their fury increasing and making the attacks more haphazard Andros and Noella were able to hold their own, though Andros was beginning to feel the exertions being too much. Though with one particularly ill timed attack Lana received a scratch on her arm from Andros' dagger.

A hiss as she pulled her arm back the two looked at each other and with a hiss at him glared malevolently, "this is not over." With a wing beat they two moved back and then up above, watching with his sword tip pointed up as the two disappeared into the dark foliage above.

"I wish we could have ended it there, I know that they haven't left us. They will be around, waiting for the moment to strike...let us be on our way, his castle is inside the mountain range closest to us. The one entrance is on the other side, near the bottom. We'll need to go over, almost a guarantee that we will see our friends again. By the way I saw the way you look at them, be careful, Andros, we cannot afford for you to have one bit of weakness in this. Just remember that I can and will give you everything that your lustful eye desires in them, and more, when this is over, and without the bonus of taking your life".

Noella stands before you topless, a few cuts along her chest and stomach slowly healing. She again hoists you onto her back and takes flight out of the forest, being careful to stay as low as she can. She flies up the trail of the mountain, staying low and unnoticed. "Hold on Andros" she says sternly as she see's a blurred form reach for her wing.

Vivi and Lana both grab hold of Noella's wings from either side and rip them out, along with two small chunks of meat from her back. Noella lands face first into the rock of the mountain. Vivi and Lana toss away the pieces of Noella left in their hands, they flutter down to you as you get up dazed, your fall had been cushioned by Noella. "One down, one to go" says Lana as they both come at you.

Noella lay unmoving beneath him, though knowing how she had been able to heal so far knew she was not yet done for. Or hoped so, he'd stabbed demons in the past before to watch them get up again, Andros was unsure if having her wings pulled out was serious for her or not. Drawing sword and dagger as Vivi and Lana land near them, thankfully still in the trees, he could negate their speed somewhat. Shielding Noella who softly moaned behind him, Andros waited knowing there was only one way he could protect her, he would have to use his blades as a shield but he would have to wait.

Moving to face them met their attacks with a slight movement of the blade, they pulled back as they split up and attacked from both sides. Adjusting the blades he waited until Lana came at him, an arm reaching in. As she neared he moved the blades before and around him. Arcing the blades before his body, so that Lana could not easily reach through, his dagger running its tip along her forearm as she reached in. Vivi moved beside him, turning the blade he was able to do the same, only Vivi pulled back before she met his blades.

Lana screamed at the cut that slowly healed as she came at him again, turning as Andros adjusted his spinning, his shoulders and hips moving in slight gyrations to allow him to spin the blades before him. It didn't require speed from him and it made the two pause, as he stepped towards Lana who moved towards him, coming low, her arms reaching down and towards his legs. As she got under him he spun down and thrust, the sword was too slow and Lana moved aside from the blade only to catch the dagger through her shoulder. She screamed as he held her down and thrust the sword through her heart, the hand reaching up to scratch at him, the nails making slight gouges in the plates on his forearm.

Vivi moved towards him, turning as he pulled the blades while Lana screamed and then went still as he body slowly dissolved into dust at his feet. "Oh you!" Vivi was angry now and came at him with claws bared, her mouth opened with the fangs glistening. "For that you will pay!" She reached his blades taking hold of the sword and pushing him back into a tree trapping him underneath his sword that she held above him and pressed down. Using all his strength he staggered back and against the tree his body felt crushed under her, the mouth and fangs came at his throat.

Quickly he pulled up the dagger and watched it slide into her open mouth, the point coming out the back of her skull. The eyes gaped at him, the other arm too late grabbing his arm as he pushed more of the dagger into her. Slowly the grip loosened and then her body darkened and disappeared into a puff of dust. Panting heavily from his exertions Andros moved over to Noella, standing over her with his blades bared. Sheathing the blades he kneeled towards her and picking her up moved up the incline keeping close to the trees.

"Noella," he called her, hoping she might hear him. "Noella, can you hear me?"

Noella pushes herself up carefully, letting out little muffled noises of agony. Her face had crashed into the rock with full force and at a high speed, this leaves a good amount of her facial bones broken, also she is unable to speak. Noella turns to Andros with her mangled and bloody mess of a face, motioning to follow her down the mountain. Her wounds are not fatal to her, but it hurts like hell, she is not able to heal quite as fast as other succubus'. She places a hand on your shoulder to let you know that she is alright. Somehow, covered in filth and with her grotesque face, she is as attractive as ever in your eyes, could this be love, or the typical trickery of a succubus. As she leads you down the mountain, you are stopped by a vampiress, who has been traveling in the form of fog. Unable to flee, Andros and Noella stand beside each other and hold up their sword and daggers in preparation for another fight. "It isn't love, it is in fact trickery" says the vampiress, as if she could read your thoughts "to prove my point, I'll ask you this, has she had sex with you yet" Noella just glares at her, unable to speak. "She's an outcast, Andros, a runt, unable to keep up with the powers of the succubus kind, only able to enchant the weakest of souls. What better way to lure out the infamous Andros than with a sham like this, she was going to lead you to lord Dracula so that he could eat your pumping heart himself, leaving Noella to drain your life force slowly along the way, hasn't she already. But you won't need to go any further, my lord respects you, Andros, he's willing to come to an agreement and put and end to all of this" Noella continues to glare at the vampiress without denying any of it.

The vampiress holds out her bony hand "save your kingdom, be a hero, come with me" she raises her other hand and countless skeletons and rotting zombies rise from the mountain rock "she will get a befitting end, now take my hand, and come with me".

Andros steps in front of Noella, sword and dagger out and to the ready. Looking askance at the vampiress admires her feminine form, but considering she was just fog before has doubts on what he real form is. Though he still admires her attractive features, but is not feeling as drawn to her as to Noella.

Shrugging, Andros looks around at the rising army of the undead. "You may be right, it may be trickery but she has dealt with me honestly," watching the undead continue to rise, "and if she hadn't had sex with me already, then I would have considered it a trick."

A grin on his face, Andros always felt free when wielding the sword in a fight. The struggle of steel versus demon, with him in the middle of it enjoying the blade and the blood. At times it was as if a blood lust came over him, as in tales he heard of men from the north who were like sword wielding demons, leaping into battle and enjoying the thrill of combat. With a short cry he jumps down into the gathering undead horde, the sword spinning around him as he felt the bodies of the zombies fell about him and the skeletons cracked and stilled in piles of bones.

"If your lord respects me he shouldn't have tried to kill me," he almost shouts as the sword comes down to cleave the head of a zombie that rises before him. The blade bites deep into the heads of the undead, cleaving old skulls, his boots caked with rotting flesh and bits of bone as he crushes skull and bone underfoot. A whirl of blades he makes his way through the rising dead towards the vampiress who looks at him placidly her hands raised in summoning. As he neared her felt the freedom of the sword flow through him, the thrill of being alive while around him the multitudes came for his life. Reckless and heedless of those around him Andros cleared his path slowly on the mountainside looking only at the vampiress, a small look of concern on her head as he came closer and closer.

When a swords length away he looked up at her, a demon himself with the sword and dagger, the joyous smile on his face as he looked up at her. "I'll take your hand," stepping closer raised the blades, "with my sword."

The vampiress looks upon Andros, one of the more frightening images she has seen. With fear she moves her hand at the last second, she's too close and as a result Andros' sword follows her hand and slices it off, instead of piercing her heart. The fact that Andros went for the hand instead of the heart only shows how much the rage and blood lust has taken his mind. A thankful smile comes about the vampiress, a loud cackle erupts from her as she rockets into the air and disperses into fog.

Andros and Noella continue to fight off the undead horde. Even after Andros' raid there are still countless more, it's as if he chose not to attack. Noella's daggers strike very accurately and quickly, not that it really matters where she strikes these things, it's just an example of muscle memory. Andros swings around his large, very heavy sword as if it were a stick. No matter how many are taken care of, it doesn't seem to make a difference. The voice of the vampiress comes from above "if there's one thing my lord does respect, it is strength. That's why the attempts to kill you were necessary, now, if you can, hurry to him. The castle go up, it goes deeper down, take this too" one of the zombies attracts 100 others to it like a magnet and they begin melding into a very large zombie.

Considering making a jump for it, Andros and Noella are picked up by another winged creature. She is Chelsea, a succubus friend of Noella's, fiery red hair and purple skin, her other features look very similar to Vivi's, leading you to believe she is after your life force and nothing more. Without a word, struggling to carry the weight, Chelsea takes you both to a nearby tree house where she often takes her prey.

As he stood in the tree house Andros caught his breath, the room had an odd collection of books scattered around. A soft night breeze came in through the open window, cooling and with it a whisper of the chill of the night. As he calmed himself took a look at Noella, a slight smile on his face as she looks to be alright now. Strangely feeling more comfortable around the succubi than his training told him to be, it seemed an odd pairing, that he would follow and protect her. Every fiber of his being and training said she was dangerous, yet Andros did not get that sense from Noella.

"Glad you are back to normal," he said to her softly stepping close to her to get a close look at her. Amazed at how well, and quickly, she healed. In the dim light of the tree house he leaned back and sat on one of the bookcases that edged the room, the wood creaking under his weight. "What did she mean by runt? I thought all succubi were the same," pausing as he moved his eyes from Noella to Chelsea, "well except for your coloring and breast sizes."

Keeping a wary eye on Chelsea, the fight with the other two succubi still fresh in his mind. By nature he knew they were tricksters, that was how they lured their prey. Though Noella had not taken his life that first night, it had been very enjoyable, doing things that most other tavern maids had not even thought of. The fact he was still alive, and with her, was testament to the fact that something was going on with her, the vampiress had hinted at something devious and that was what he expected. Noella did the unexpected, so he was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. His hand reached for his sword as he heard the far off sounds of the larger zombie in the woods, resting his arm he kept wary until sure of Chelsea wondering if she was the same as Noella.

Noella sat leaning back onto her hands, it seems odd to a human how comfortable she is topless, she adjusts her jaw, opening her mouth into a variety of strange faces. "A runt, she says...only because in my human life, I've done unspeakable things, including taking the lives of so many that I've never felt it necessary to take souls in this life unless I feel it was deserved. I really do mean to save this kingdom, but Andros, do not ever trust one of us..." she says to you with a soft smile and turns her eyes to Chelsea "oh yeah this is my friend Chelsea...Chelsea? What's the matter with you".

Chelsea is non responsive, like a wolf about to make a kill, she looks upon
Andros with hungry eyes. As Chelsea slowly walks toward Andros, Noella gently places her hands on your weapon, lowers it, and takes it from you. Chelsea makes her way toward you and begins stripping down both you and herself. For Noella, stripping is easy as she removes her pants, no panties, revealing her smooth vulva. "I'm sorry, Andros..." says Noella as both her and Chelsea hold you under their enchantment.

Chelsea starts to suck your cock with wild speed and enthusiasm, while Noella sits just above it and waits for Chelsea to stop so she can start fucking it. On Noella's turn, she bounces up and down extremely fast, as soon as she stops, Chelsea continues, and so on. All the while, your seat slowly breaks until it gives way and both you and Noella drop, break the floor and fall to the ground. The big zombie is not far off, Chelsea races down to defend her prey, you start to come to.

At first Andros noticed little of the world around him, the blood rushing in his ears while the world shrunk to only he and the two succubi. Noella and Chelsea had their way with him, his body reacting to their attentions and to their magic, or so he supposed. Naturally predisposed to wanting to fuck them, sighed in pleasure as his cock slipped from wet mouth to wet pussy. Enjoying the feeling of both of them was in the midst of the rapture of the moment, everything about hidden in a fog of desire as he felt himself float in the air. Noella's wings broke most of the fall, Andros pushing himself into her harder and faster as his body slipped through the air until he felt the ground under him.

Chelsea leaving lessened the spell, though they were still like one. Andros had no desire to stop as he held onto Noella wanting to finish what he had started. The groans of the monster about him did not break his concentration as he kept his hips moving into Noella, his hands groping her breasts. Noella draining his lust with each penetration. When the brush broke open and he saw the muscular figure move out, they turned as one. The small shock of alarm shared between them fading under the recognition of Andros, his hips thrusting faster now.

As big and broad as Andros, the handsome face sporting a thin mustache as the grin settled on them. A small clap of appreciation as the figures ballooning tunic of silk swayed over arms thick like tree trunks. "Andros my boy," the smile came over Porthos' face, "a succubus? That's my boy, fortitude! I myself never harm the lady demons if I can help it," the crash of the zombie nearby caught the attention of Porthos who drew the slim rapier from his side in a quick motion that belied the muscular bulk.

"There is another," Andros struggled to bring himself out of the stupor as his hands held tight to Noella's breasts, feeling himself get close.

"Yours?" Porthos asked the swept back, curly hair fell about his old teachers shoulders while a tree cracked nearby.

Andros smiled and finished within Noella, a loud groan coming from his lips as Andros filled up Noella's space with thick rivers that were devoured, Noella's body milking Andros slowly as she kneeled over Andros. Slowly a look of satisfaction came over Noella's face, then languidly she moved off Andros who slowly woke and tied his breeches as Porthos looked with eyes that pierced the dark of the clearing. Standing and collecting himself Andros looked over at Noella who sat a moment content, then seemed to come awake and take a place near Andros, small hands on his arm as the crashing came closer.

Looking over at them Porthos smiled, "is it yours that comes?" Andros shrugged as the trees on the other side of the clearing swayed. "Ah good, then we can share the fortune!" Porthos took a stance with the rapier before him, Andros drew his blades and took a space to this teachers right, as the trees shook and parted on the other side of the clearing, the zombie creature releasing a low, creaking moan as it moved towards them.

Noella stands above you, unknowingly flaunting her bare body at Porthos "thank you, Andros, for what you have given me" she looks to Porthos and smiles with her naked body "I am assuming that you are on our side. Just run toward the mountain, don't stop for clothes or anything just your weapon and run. There's a chance that we could take the monstrous one on it's own, but there's an army of zombies behind, run to the castle and we'll close the bridge and lock them out" She thrusts her body and limbs toward the large monster and launches an orb of dark flame, knocking the beast onto it's back, a multitude of desperate cries and moans emanate from the creature as it falls. Noella lowers herself beside you "get on".

Chelsea looks a bit fustrated, Noella got hers, but Chelsea is still hungry. "Greetings, newcomer" she says to Porthos in a sexy voice, also naked. Chelsea lowers her back before Porthos "flying is faster get on".

As the four of them speed to the mountain, they are stopped by the vampiress, who seems to have regenerated her hand. She seals the entrance with a wall of magic that can only be undone by killing her. Anxious of the undead army after them, Andros leaps forth and pierces her heart, wrenching the blade inside her. Before her death, she disappears into the astral plane and reappears behind you with her body restored and slashes your bare back with her claws "HAHAHAHA, that might work on a lesser vampire, but this is where you all die".

Andros felt the blade strike flesh and bone, the wrenching of the blade within her body released as she reappeared behind him. Turning the dagger sunk into her midsection, the tip biting deep and then upwards. As his blade moved in a practiced turn he saw her eye brows raise in surprise. A wink as she smiled, long pointed teeth showing in the pit of her mouth, then the face was gone. Turning as he heard the clothes flutter to his side, the sword spun under his arm and he twisted the blade to her as she focused on him and turning from the blade felt her hands on his face.

The hands at once deathly cold and gentle cupped his face, her eyes came close to him as if trying to draw out his soul. There was only emptiness in her eyes, yet the alabaster skin, the coolness to the expression made her beautiful. The elongated face, high cheekbones and the pointed nose came close to him, her voice at once a purr and a threat. "Oh, such a beautiful young morsel, I wish I could take my time with you Andros," her fingernails grew. The points clutched at his face, holding him steady as her body materialized next to him, "if you had taken my offer you could have had me. Instead you chose..."

Her voice stopped, the eyes opened wider as the gleaming point of Porthos' rapier appeared between them. A slight gurgle came from her open mouth and throat, then faded as her hands felt insubstantial then with a slow hiss her body changed to dust and fell at his feet. Behind he saw Porthos holding the rapier before them, then with a swift motion, too fast for his eyes to follow, the blade was away. Porthos clasped his hands together as the magic that held the door fast shattered with a sound of glass cracking.

Porthos grabbed his arm pulling Andros forward, "now, move!"

They ran across to the door the four of them entering, Andros and Porthos closing the massive doors then sliding the bolt across the inside. With the door locked the two warriors took hold of the levers next to the door, pulling it down to see another appear, within the wall the mechanism to pull the bridge in was set. As they grabbed each level and pulled down the winch within the wall pulled the bridge towards the wall, keeping the castle safe from what lay outside. Below the walls a deep cleft that dropped into darkness, the few creatures that made it to the bridge were dropped into the depths as the bridge slipped into the wall, the futile poundings on the door ceased as the creatures dropped below.

With their work done Porthos turned and ran a hand on his mustache, pulling the points out. Eyeing Chelsea with a lustful eye nodded towards her, "very nice work my dear. Perhaps you will allow me to repay you for your aid?"

The darkness inside the castle made it very difficult to see, except for the two succubi, who have eyes like cat and can see just fine. Knowing that Andros and Porthos could not, Noella makes a makeshift lantern out of a few of the priceless furnishings of the castle and uses her own magic as fuel to light it and keep it burning. After lighting the lantern she hands it to Andros and grabs a suit of armor from along one of the walls, the perfect size for Andros, and helps him get it on. The armor is lined with a comfortable padding on the inside, it is not too heavy and allows for full range of movement. "Sorry about in the treehouse Andros, I was ready to kill her at any moment, I only wanted you to gain a fear of us".

Chelsea hops up onto Porthos' great arms, acting like she is deathly afraid and unfamiliar with this place "I'm sure we'll think of some way, Porthos" she says in a tone that is too familiar to Andros, as she smashes her breasts up near Porthos' face. "It definitely feels much safer in here" Porthos says in response to Chelsea.

The voice of Dracula comes from above "how safe do you really think you are inside my castle. You are the first humans to step foot in here for 150 years, you may as well go face your demons outside, because if you advance any further, you will meet an end worse than death".

Along the walls, Andros finds an opening that leads to a very wide, spiral staircase, one that would appear too large to be man made as it goes down farther than sight would allow. At the edge of Andros' vision, he spots a woman coming slowly up the stairs.

Back
Top Bottom