Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept the paddling up, his eyes soon getting transfixed on the blood that was coming from her mouth. His hand spun it faster, and soon he knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. He dropped the cat-o-nine-tails, rushing forward and thrusting his own length into her, deep, hard. His mouth found the drop of blood from her mouth, licking it up to where it originated at her lips, taking her in a deep kiss.

She almost came when he thrust his length into her. Squirming slightly closing her eyes she felt him lick the blood off of her lips. She opened her mouth in a moan just before he crushed his lips to her own. Kissing him back she growled into the kiss.

He growled back, nipping her lip after breaking the kiss. His hips thrusted faster, pushing up to fill her up completely, hard and fast every time. His hands came up, cupping her breasts, playing roughly with them, focusing pleasure on her nipples.

After a few more moments of the nipple torture and him pumping into her hard, she came. She let out a scream of pleasure as her passage tightened around his length squeezing him. She shook and squirmed as her juices spilled out soaking his length and dripping down onto her ass.

He moaned as she orgasmed, hitting his own at last, filling her with hot seed. He did a few thrusts before sliding out, his clothes appearing on him once more. He looked over her form, thinking, before undoing the restraints, carrying her to lay down on the bed, looking down at her.

"Oh that was so fucking good." She sighed looking up at him as he laid her down. "You sure do know how to treat a girl Master."

He smiled, laying down next to her after her words. "I should." He said, with a smirk, his hands coming up to hold the back of his head as he relaxed. He highly doubted that she was going to try anything. But the door was locked, though he doubted that mattered with her.

Sitting up she straddled his waist and looked down at him smiling. "Did you want to play with the little Succubus now master?" She asked giggling.

Her words made him smile, his hand reaching up and stroking her cheek lightly. "We can if you want." He said softly, teasingly. "I was just teasing the poor thing. She is completely unaware of what she is missing." He pulled her down, her chest pushed tight against his as he kissed her, a deep kiss, his tongue invading her lips.

She savored the kiss before she pulled back and licked her lips. "I know that's why when we see her again we need to rape her the hall." She said giggling.

He smiled at that, a dark gleam in his eyes as he heard her suggestion. "Yes... hmm, that sounds fun. Are you going to help me with that, or am I going to be doing this alone?"

Kaie looked over her shoulder at the ever present handler, a burly guard whose mody was decorated with several deep scars and gashes, likely from years of keeping disobedient slaves in line. His hard face betrayed almost no emotion as he stared at the young demoness, but she knew he was annoyed by her recent antics. Not many masters wanted to buy such a quick tongued slave, at least not when it is used in talking.

She scoffed slightly, and rolled her eyes, before she caught sight of someone interesting. "Alses!" Kaie half sang, her voice deliberately off key, knowing all too well how that might grate the young singers nerves. "Now what was the commotion I heard earlier?" She continued as she approached, her voice normally pitched once more. Her eyes flickered down to Alses' ankled, taking note of the twin anklets. "I do hope that moaning wasn't you..." She teased in a whisper. "I doubt the old man would approve of you still wearing that if not."

Alses moved out of the way as the she watch the couple take off in a huff. They certainly look like they are in a rush for something. Flicking her tail from side to side, the succubus pouted as she was left alone once more in the dank hallway. The feeling of abandonment did not last long before her ears perked to a grinding voice. Frowning deeply, she rubbed her ears and turned towards the direction where her name was painfully called out.

The crease left her brows when she note the demon made her way towards her. The color of her hair could only rival against her own. Alses has no problems finding a few things in common between them. For example at this point, they are both bored and looking for someone to entertain them. Hovering towards the woman, the succubus felt the corners of the mouth lift as she acknowledged her friend’s presence. “That was not me. I was watching a vampire lord and a girl doing a very strange dance down here -- and what do you mean by disapprove?”

Raziel99 said:
He smiled at that, a dark gleam in his eyes as he heard her suggestion. "Yes... hmm, that sounds fun. Are you going to help me with that, or am I going to be doing this alone?"
"I said we didn't I." She said giggling as she nipped his bottom lip.

The corners of Kaie's mouth twitched upwards for a moment at the young Succubi's innocence. She never heard of a virgin sex demon before, but this was a young woman of many contradictions anyway. It made her unique, interesting. Enough so that the older demoness felt the strangest desire to protect the puzzling child woman.

She giggled softly. "Do you see the anklet you wear?" She questioned softly. "That raises your value half again what it would be without it." Kaie explained slowly, trying to make her understand without ruining her precious innocence. "That 'odd dance' takes the anklet away, and if you dance with a man like that before you're purchased, then the old man will not be happy."

He smiled, nipping her lip lightly back before sitting up. His clothes appeared on him again like they never left, and he helped her up, going into the hallway. "If you would like to lead the way to her..."

Hearing her explanation, Alses gave a grim nod in response. Angering The Master is not a wise choice, especially when it comes to the issue of money at hand. If the shiny anklet is taken away from her, the succubus has a feeling that she would not be seeing sunlight for a long time. Better be careful than get involved in funny dances that make you lose your skirts. Beaming once more at the older woman, she flew forward to grab her hand and tug towards the entrance.

“Let’s head outside together. The cook is still after my hide for criticizing her food” Wrinkling her nose at the thought of the snappy and aged woman who cannot appreciate her taster's opinions, she added with a grin. “You can help defend me away from her cooking ware.” With a light chuckle and pulled her to the above ground.

Kaie smiled when the innocent little succubi failed to note the importance of her anklet. No doubt she couldn't quite understand how precious her own virginity was, lumping it together with the Master's desire to earn money. It almost made her shake her head sady, knowing that no matter how she defended the girl, and sheltered her from the cruel realities of slavery, eventually a master would come who would rip it all away.

Her foul mood ended as Alses grabbed her hand, and tugged her into the air. The handler gave a startled yell and ran to follow, but they easily outflew them, Kaie's head tilting back to laugh loudly. Her own wings spread, and she sflew beside Alses, a wide smile on her face as they bathed once more in the sunlight, away from the dreary dungeon.

Raziel99 said:
He smiled, nipping her lip lightly back before sitting up. His clothes appeared on him again like they never left, and he helped her up, going into the hallway. "If you would like to lead the way to her..."

She waved her hand and her own dress reappeared as they walked into the hall. Taking a deep breath in she sniffed the air before turning and leading him outside. Seeing the Succubus with another girl she frowned. "Looks like someone has beat us to her."

The Master is a busy man and regardless of what others might say, his life is centered on the prospect of making more gold. Some claim that he is a shallow man who disregards the importance of personal integrity and dignity for his love of his wealth. Well, the man never felt the need to dispel that claim for his power speaks all. He rules over the hundreds of slaves that were currently housed in his castle and servants along with it. Being considered as one of the most powerful men on earth earns you the privilege of everything in life - - and the Master has just about everything.

This is why boredom beseeched him to continuously open his office for business. The knockings of his large oak doors caught his attentions. Waving for a servant to open the entrance, he was surprised to find a petite woman standing by the doorway…and there was no one beside her.

She led him right to the little Succubi... but she was already being entertained by another. "Patience, dear girl." He said in a slow, drawn out line. "We have all night for her to come down here."

Teyha had almost given up on waiting for the Master to open his door, assuming that he was either too busy, or simply not inside at the moment. As she turned though, the door swung open, and she found herself staring at a servant, The Master working on a tall stack of papers behind her. "Good afternoon." Teyha started, startled.

Hesitantly she stepped in, smiling at the servent. Her hands twisted her coat for a few short moments, feeling the fabric bunch together between her fingers. "I... I came here to become one of your wares." She almost blurted out in a soft voice. "I am... Teyha." She paused at the name, it was not her real one, but she prefered it to her given one, "The white witch. I came to seek protection here, in exchange for my freedom." Her eyes flickered back up to his once, almost making contact before they were on the ground again. "I will try my best not to be a burden, if you take me on..."

Mia heard people go outside, and she raced out after them. Maybe they wanted to play now! Something shiny caught her attention out of the corner of her eye as she ran and she looked to the side. She wanted to see what this shiny thing was... Mia squeaked loudly as she suddenly ran into the back of someone's leg. Echo tumbled off of her at the sudden stop, landing just a short distance away. Mia stumbled back a little and sat down, looking up to see that she had run into the vampire. her ears drooped slightly.

"I'm sorry, sir." She mewed. Echo squeaked a few times as he got back up and ran over to her, climbing up her arm to perch on her shoulder again.

Upon listening to her request, The Master raised his brows. It is not everyday that you get someone entering hid domain, wanting to be part of his collection. It surprised him even more when he realized that she was doing it for her own protection. Of all places, this lady has chosen to seek refuge in an area where her future would hold unpredictable promises. Eying her silently as she revealed her name, he gathered tell-tale signs of untruths and this woman is not used to lying. Reaching back against his throne, he watched her carefully for several minutes before breaking the silence. A soft yet firm baritone voice escaped his lips. "Do you understand the consequence of becoming my property child?"

Without waiting for her to answer, he stood up and closed the distance between them. Lifting her chin up towards him, he appeared to be studying her features but in reality, he was delving much deeper. "Once mine, you not only subject your freedom but your mind. I would be able to read everything about you, including the secrets you wish to keep." Dropping his hand, The Master turned and resumed back to his original position. Looking up sharply at the woman, he added for good measure, 'If you think that you can handle truth-telling. Follow the servant to the right and fill in the paperwork required."

Raziel99 said:
She led him right to the little Succubi... but she was already being entertained by another. "Patience, dear girl." He said in a slow, drawn out line. "We have all night for her to come down here."
"But I wanted to play now." She whined watching the two in the air. Turning around she saw another girl standing there. She had bumped into her Master only a moment ago. She looked quizzically at the girl. She didn't look near as interesting as the succubus but she was on the ground. Looking down at her ankle she saw a gold anklet. Even though she was pure this girl didn't peek her curiosity. Immediately loosing interest she looked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom