Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teyha gasped in agony as the Vampire lifted her, still grateful to he away from the black haired sadist. She groaned and twisted for a moment as she was set down, but before she had a chance to move, she felt herself lifted again, feeling weightless as she was carried back up the towers. She saw the windows be pushed open and the master leaned out, guiding her back it.

She groaned softly, still at work trying to repair her injuries, and writhed slightly in pain, every impact twisting her shattered bones. She briefly wondered if this thing was a frequent occurrence, or if she was particularly unlucky to have been attacked by a master so soon after entering the castle grounds.

Dhiren ignored the vampire, his focus entirely on the beautiful young succibi still wound across his back. He smiled at her, charming once more. "It is a simple bet, my pet. Agree to be mine, I have payments arranged for a slave, full price plus the costs of treating the girl you seemed eager to rescue. Do so and I leave now, and will not lay a finger on another slave here. The bet itself... Agree to be mine, pet, and I will subject you to many tortures. Survive me, endure me, for long enough, or prove yourself unbreakable, or kill me... And I will give you everything. My fortune, my estate, my rank in the world. You will be a slave no longer, but a fine lady of the world. Do you agree?"

He smirked slightly, turning his head now to face the Vampire. "Let the girl make her own choice. Do not think I am ignorant to your intentions for this young woman, and it is no better than what I did to the witch."

Kaie turned when she heard the scream, her eyes widening. She stood back for a moment, letting everyone rush forward as she examined the scene. She felt her stomach twist in hatred of the Master, and she had to force herself to remain still. Had she rushed forward immediately she would have tried to snap the man's neck, and kill him like an insect, which would earn her a cozy cage in the basement. Alses was always far better at dealing with hard headed masters than she was, and she actually settled back to watch the brawl.

But when the demon made his bet, her eyes widened, and she flew forward. "Never!" She growled, looking between the Vampire and the Demon. "Neither of you may have Alses. Leave her be." She frowned deeply, "Leave, you are not welcome in this castle."

It is not every day that The Master receives packages through the window - - and for good reason too. Rising quickly from his seat when he heard the latches of his window slam open, he turned towards the balcony, surprised to Teyha floating before him and looking rather broken as compared to how she was a few merely hours ago. Frowning, he lifted his arms and took the slave into his office, signaling one of the servants to prepare the white witch to the infirmary.

Glancing down at her petite form, her mouth pursed into a firm line as he watched her fumbling through her magic in attempts to heal herself. It was a foolish act to perceive and The Master would have none of the extra incurring costs to mend her back to normal if she were to make mistakes. Setting her down onto the couch within his office, he clasped her hands away from her wound and commanded her with his magic. ‘You are not allowed to heal yourself.’

There, he waited for the stretchers to be brought in that swept her away. Once out of sight, The Master walked over to his desk and picked up his scythe, checking to make sure his bawdy guests are still in sight. Making his way down to ground level once he confirmed their position, he entered the scene just as Kaie was attempting to drive his guests away. “Gentleman.” He addressed both men in apprehension, “If it so pleases both you to have a brawl, kindly take it outside of my estate.”

Alexander wasn't nearly taken aback as the master of the castle himself came down from his room. He did the best he could at a small bow to him, while keeping his body and eyes locked on the demon in front of him. "Well, isn't this a honor, greeting your guests. I hope that your slave is alright? This demon decided to put it upon himself to hurt your wares for no reason." His voice had a tint of pure hatred for the demon in front of him, eyes narrowed to slits as he stared him down.

Mimi growled in displeasure as she looked the demon man over. She didn't really care for this man at all and would have loved to rip his head off. Taking to her Master's side she looked over at Alses. She was glad this situation hadn't gotten out of hand and her prize was still within reach. Playing "good girl" for a while she just stayed at her master's side waiting contently.

Teyha could barely move when she was dropped through the window, the Master taking her carefully in his arms, before laying her gently down on couch as he signalled to his servants. She kept up her feeble weaves, until he grabbed her hand, and issued a command right into her mind not to heal herself. She felt her magic cut off from her, and she gasped, tears springing into her eyes when she realized she wouldn't even be allowed to heal the horrible pain.

Servants burst into the room, and she felt herself lifted, and placed delicately on the long stretcher. She felt a pang of guilt for all the trouble as they whisked her to the infirmary, and she found herself staring up at a group of healers. She watched in amazement as they mended her bones, the speed and accuracy of their weaves was incredible, but the wounds refused to heal. Her white magic had immediately reacted to the darkness that the demon has been generating, and when he used it superhuman strength to break her, the demonic aura had seeped into the wounds themselves, and her body fought healing.

She twisted and cried out in pain as the healers stood desperately over her, their faces twisted with concern. Every helpful weave only sent her into another fit of agony, unable to hold back her cries of pain.

The demon’s bet slightly disappointed her. Perhaps it is because it entails quite a bit of hassle and he expects her to be selfless about it. It also puts her off when she heard that she had to go through pain and suffering just for a silly bet. Shaking her head, she turned with a look of disinterest. “I’m afraid you would need to revise that bet my lord, for I see nothing worth winning for.” Running a hand through her snowy tresses, she looked at him and answered truthfully, “Fortune and riches would not buy you happiness if you are left too cynical to enjoy it.” Alses would much prefer happiness.

When The Master made his appearance, she slid towards his side and presented a bow to the man. As she watched Kaie bristle at the guests, she pulled her agitated friend back. It would not be wise to anger their owner because if there is anything is worse than death, it would be doing something against your will.

Kaie smirked when Alses refsed the demon's bet. A wise choice in her mind, and Alses was right, even an eternity of freedom was a poor prize for centuries of torture and abuse. She settled back, her wings folding down as she eyes the scene, content now that the old man was there to prevent any more injuries.

A noise caught her attention, and she turned to face the castle, listening closely. Her eyes shut as she heard the wailing of the injured girl, blood curdling screams. As concentrated harder, and could hear the frantic voices of the healers. 'It wont set.' One said in anguish, followed by another who asked to try, and a moment later the crying grew louder. Kaie shivered slightly, and turned to the Master. "Her wounds aren't healing." She said firmly. "It is torture to keep trying."

Now that his mind was focusing, he could hear the screams. His eyes flashed out of the deep blood red, and he shook his head to clear himself of the blood haze. The girl that this demon had injured was on the verge of death. "You nearly killed that girl. You will pay for that. But she is first." He turned to his newfound slave, nipping her lip lightly. "Call for me if something happens. I'll be back soon." He turned to the master for a quick word. "I would like to buy this slave, but It can wait a few minutes." He turned from the group, disappearing into shadows.

He reappeared in the infirmary, the screaming pure in his ears, something that made him cringe for the first time in millennia. HE walked forward, past healers that tried to push him back. "You obviously aren't doing it!" He said in a rage after a minute of their fussing. They instantly backed down.

He walked to her bed, brushing a few of them to the side. She looked pathetic though somewhat radiant, completely broken yet fixed in a way that he couldn't comprehend. His hands moved over to her chest, starting to glow as his eyes closed. His very essence went into her, finding the difficulties. The darkness from the demons powers were somehow embedded in her. The bright light from him seemed to banish it, though it only moved to other parts. It took a while, somewhere close to 20 minutes, before he tracked down the last of the dark energy, and dispelled it. It was 5 minutes after that all the bones were put back in place.

He felt drained coming back to his own body, staggering slightly, being held up by nurses until he pushed him away. "She will be fine, make sure she doesn't move for the night."

Teyha could do nothing but scream, not even noticing as the Vampire entered. The healing energy around her stopped, and she slumped back, still in agony but not as much as when the healers were working. Vaguely she heard the Vampire snap at the doctors to back away, and she turned to watch him as he approached.

His hands moved to over her ribs, and she tensed slightly, before he began his healing. Each time he found a shadow, she could feel the stab of pain, and it shot through her body before easing away. It took almost a half an hour of the agonizing process before finally it was done. Her pain gave way to wonderful relief, and feeling simply painless was euphoric to her now, and she looked over at the vampire as he staggered.

In an instant she sat up, only to be pushed back down onto the cot by one of the nurses. "Thank you." She whispered, smiling at him even as she was forced to lie down again. "Are you alright? You shouldn't have used so much energy at once..." She trailed off, realizing it was not her place to fret over his health right now, and her eyes dropped timidly down once more. Her cheeks tinged pink for a moment, humiliated by the attention payed to her now.

One nurse came back with a hospital gown for her to slip on for the night, motioning for another to help her out of her clothes, ignoring that the master was still in the room. Her own modesty seemed to matter little to them, and she raised her hands to fend them off, her cheeks heating. "No no no." She said firmly. "I prefer my jacket and jeans, I don't need a gown!"

She tried to sit up because of his own inability to hold himself up on his own feet after healing her. His hand darted forward, holding her down onto the bed. "I will be fine. I just need to feed. You have to relax and lay down, though. too much movement will move your ribs around. A good deal of them were broken from that bastard."

The nurses came in with a robe for her, and she tried to push them away, but he shook his head. "No, you will change your clothes. The gown will help because it wont move your rips if you move. the Jacket might push them around some. And your jeans will just be uncomfortable." His hands moved and lifted up in the air, picking her up as well, so she was floating. He slowly pulled her clothes off, then slid the robe onto her.

"Rest." He said, turning away from her. "I will be back tomorrow to check on you."

Teyha felt the Vampires hands on her, pushing her back into the bed. She layed down, and nodded. It was true, every movement she made that moved her ribcage sent small jolts of pain through her body. She looked up at him with concern when he voiced a need to feed, but didn't have a chance to talk before the nurse presented the robe.

Before she could protest much, she was lifted into the air by the vampire. Her eyes widened as he began to unbutton her jacket, slowly. The large thick article of clothing fell, but she couldn't think of anything to say. He had saved her life after all, eliminated her pain, and even now this was just to help her rest... Wasn't it? Still, she couldn't help but to flush, a tiny embarrassed sound echoing from her lips as he pulled off her shirt, revealing her surprisingly petite, but delicately curved body. To her relief he didn't undo her bra, leaving her pert breasts somewhat covered as he undid the belt and pushed her pants off. Instinctively she clenched her knees shut, trying to hide at least a little from his eyes.

She floated back onto the bed, and turned to leave. "There isn't any need for you to waste your time." She protested softly, and her eyes dropped down shyly, "The... Nurses can bring you fresh blood.." She whispered softly, her hands twisting the fabric of her gown for a moment as she considered her wording. "But... You don't have the leave just yet, do you? I have not even had the chance to thank you for healing me."

Her words, the last ones she said, made him stop in mid step, almost freeze for a moment. He slowly turned around, looking at her, before nodding, moving to find a nearby chair and sitting down. He moved so he was closer by her bedside. "I can stay if you want." He said softly. "But you don't have to worry about repaying me."

HE heard her words about the nurses bringing him blood, and he shook his head slowly. "Bagged blood, the non-fresh blood, is hardly worth it. It never tastes right, and you can never get it to the perfect temperature." He laughed softly before shaking his head. "You don't have to worry about me draining someone. I have more control than that."

Teyha watched as he stopped, and turned bac to her. Her cheeks reddened as he pulled up a chair and sat by her bedside, and she smiled at him for a few moments as he pulled the chair up close. She shifted ever so slightly so she could watch him as he sat down next to her.

She listened to him quietly for a moment, tilting her head to listen to him closely. "If you need it, you could always drink from me?" She suggested. "There's nothing wrong with my blood, and my injuries are healed so they're just sore..." She trailed off a moment, and again her cheeks heated, and in a moment of modesty she tugged the blanket over herself, clutching it in close, before meeting the vampires eyes again. "Please... It is my fault you're feeling weak. Can't I help some?"

He smiled as he heard her words, slowly standing. "I would be honored to take your blood. But I must warn you, a vampire bite is a natural aphrodisiac. You might need a little help to take care of the rest."

He stood without a protest, and she stared up at him for a moment, her cheets heated for a moment. He gave his warning, and she frowned, trying to place the word... After a moments thinking she did, and almost scoffed to herself. She didn't think of herself as a sexual person in general, she avoided and ignored it, and boughted even his bite could change her mindset.

"I'll be fine, there will be no need." She assured him laughing slightly in embarassment. "No need to trouble yourself with that, just please drink, I'd rather it be from e than someone else."

He shook his head at her words. She obviously didn't know what she was getting into, but she was more than willing. He moved over to her, bending over her body now, and finding her neck easily. He kissed it lightly a few time, before teasing it lightly with nips. He could feel her pulse jump, quickening, and his fangs grew out from need. He bit down then, feeling her blood pool in his mouth.

She was rather sweet, tangy in the slightest that made him roll his tongue around it, savoring the unique flavor. He drank deeply for a minute, before he finally pulled his fangs out, licking the bite sealed before rolling the last drops of her blood around his mouth. He moved back to his seat, watching her.

She watched him with careful interest as he moved in close to her, leaning over the bed to get at her neck. He kissed her softly, his lips dancing across her skin in a way that made her shiv per, teasing her pulse with soft nips before finally she could feel the sharp pain of his bite. She gasped slightly, and tensed, feeling him drinking from her. A good minute passed before he pulled his fangs free, healed her wound, and returned to his seat.

She watched him carefully, the pink tinge in her cheeks now a full red. Her body felt hot, tingling slightly with a deep need she couldn't quite place, and she squirmed uncomfortably for a moment, her eyes dropping from his. "Do you feel better now?" She whispered, her voice delicately laced with her need.

He saw it starting to work immediately on her, knew it would even if she thought it wouldn't. Nobody was immune to it, that was why vampire would either knock out, mate, or kill those they bit from. And he didn't really have any of those options at the moment. But she seemed to start to get hotter, and he wanted to help her.

"I feel much better. Thank you, so very much." He said in a soft, sincere voice. But he scooted closer, eyes locked on hers. "I told you this would be a problem. I will help you with it, but only when you think you need it, and you must lose your modesty so I can."

She swallowed slightly, almost feeling the low baritone of his voice as he spoke. For a brief moment she felt glad she could help him, almost prideful that he drank her blood and was not disgusted by it... But even those emotions fell back to the familiar lusts, and she writhed some, trying to keep her breathing even.

He scooted even closer, his eyes meeting hers, and not looking away. "I'll be fine.." She maintained, shivering slightly as the aphrodisiac continued its hold on her. "I'm sorry, but it... Is beyond me to release my modesty." She looked away her fingers bunching on the blanket, until her knuckles turned white and her hands shook from the strain of holding herself back.

She was really trying to hold back, and he was surprised that she was able to so far. He was proud of her strength of will. But he doubted it would last much longer. His hand came up, gently stroking her cheek. He knew that it would probably be sensitive, probably pushing her further down in the aphrodisiac, but he knew he couldn't be forceful with her, eiter.

"I'm here when you need me." He said softly, sitting back in the chair.

Mimi had been left outside by her master and she was getting rather impatient about his sudden leaving. Biting her bottom lip she shifted her weight walking away from the group she had been left standing with. As she wandered back into the castle she was suddenly grabbed from behind by one of the other handlers. She squirmed and thrashed against him. After a moment of her massive fit he brought one arm up and put her in a sleeper hold. A moment more and she was passed out against him.
"Did anyone know that "It" was out of her cage." The big man hollered glad that he had caught her unaware. Getting no answer he hauled her back down into the basement and threw her back into her cage.

She had to admit, she did not think the bite would be so potent. She could feel it running through her body, each pound of her ever quickening pulse drove her further and further towards losing her control. And when his hand landed ever so gently on her cheeks. It was almost as though sparks flew frim his fingertips, and for a moment she rubbed into his hand, feeling his skin carress her own lightly.

She sighed to herself, briefly wondering how bad one brief surrender to her desires could be. She could feel her need, even she couldn't deny what it was, but she didn't know if she was ready for that. "I don't know." She said desperately at last, turning her head from him. "I didn't know it would affect me so strongly... I need you... I do, but I can't... I don't know if I am ready for it yet."

She finally gave into it, and he smiled softly as he slowly stood. "I won't have sex with you. I'll take care of this in a better way. You will still be pure." He moved to the foot of the bed, moving the blinds around the area so nobody could see, and that they would know that this was private.

He moved to her, starting at her top. "Relax and enjoy it. I won't hurt you." His hands moved to the top of the gown, slowly pulling it down. He moved it to her hips, leaving most of her top exposed. To make it easier, he just pushed her bra up, leaving her breasts open. His hands gently cupped them, thumbs playing with her peaks. His lips came down, gently teasing one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom