Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rent is Due (BlackDog x Altheras)

The big man's weight on his neck kept him pinned painfully against the couch, his head twisted to the side, the grip tight enough to bruise pale skin. He continued to sob from the pain in his burn, the older man smacking him hard on top of the bandaged burn everytime his sobs started to relent, which would elicit a fresh howl of pain from him and many more tears to accompany it, his eyes starting to become puffy from crying so much. His slender body was shivering in his grasp, his hand still gently working his cock, which had lost some of its hardness from the intensity of the pain, which was well beyond the amount he enjoyed.

He whimpered between sobs, slender hips pressing his ass up as that thick head slid around his tight pucker, toying with and probing at that bruised ring of muscle. He cringed when his owner said that he was going to just fuck him dry, even the saliva from his blow job having dried off from being inside of his pants again. It took a particularly vicious shove to break the goth's resistance with no lube to ease the way, delicate skin tearing from the violent invasion. His cries grew louder as the big man mercilessly forced the full length of his cock within dry walls and began to fuck him, his motions hard and relentless until blood began to ease the way. Tears continued to stream down Luke's cheeks as he was brutalized, inner muscles quivering from the pain as he fought to make his body relax and accept the intrusion, but the agony was making relaxing impossible, which was in turn making the whole thing worse for him.

"Mmmm ... that's good. Scream for me," he muttered as he continued to thrust. His dick was meeting some resistance as he thrust, then it seemed to start to slide in easier. Looking down at Luke's relatively unmarked back, Jax couldn't help but think that was a shame and needed some decoration. Placing his fingertips at Luke's shoulders, he made several long scratches down his back to his ass. That was better, much, much better. It looked so good to him, he made more along Luke's back and his sides. He slid his hand down along Luke's thighs and under his new socks and brought them back up, scratching his thighs in the process.

Continuing to thrust into Luke's tortured ass, Jax seemed oblivious to his pain. In reality, he acutely aware of his pain. Each moan and cry was intoxicating to him. Laying down on top of him, he continued to thrust making sure he was rubbing up against the skin he'd just scratched. He could feel himself about to cum and reached and hugged Luke's body to him. With a final grunt, he shoved his cock all the way in and shot a stream of cum up inside Luke. He stayed there making sure to get it all inside him. With that he pulled out and lay back on the sofa. Looking down at his dick he noticed the blood for the first time. "What the fuck?!?" He shouted.

The slender goth's cries grew a little quieter once the blood helped to act as lube, his soft inner walls not dragging so hard against the thick cock that was pounded into his ass. The fingernails that drug down his back left raised welts, the sensation making him groan desperately. The pain was starting to die down enough that he could find the pleasure again, and that fat cock slamming into his prostate with each surge forward of powerful hips was making his own shaft fully hard again, his hand working himself fast and his grip tight.

Every mark left on him by those nails had his cries giving way to moans and pants, and the last few slams of the big man's hips made him cry out in pleasure, his own hand jerking his cock a few more times as he came with the older man, simultaneously feeling the heat of cum as it spurted out to fill him, and his own hand growing sticky as his cock twitched in orgasm. He collapsed completely beneath the big man once he was done, his hips giving up what little strength had been left in them. When Jax pulled out and then shouted, the little goth curled into a defensive ball, terrified that he had done something wrong.

"Stop it!" He yelled as he slapped Luke's leg. He forcefully pulled Luke's legs apart to look at his ass. "You're bleeding, Luke," he said as he looked at Luke's ass. It didn't look too serious, but he should probably clean himself just to be sure. "Go clean yourself up, Luke," he said. "Bring me something to drink on your way back." He lay back and turned the tv on. Flicking around through the various channels, he eventually found a rugby match and settled in to watch. He'd played rugby in college, but hadn't been picked up by any professional teams which is one of the reasons he'd become a trainer.

Picking up the phone, Jax called one of his favorite pizza places and ordered a pie and salad for the both of them. Being a trainer, he really shouldn't eat such a thing, but every once in a while he liked to indulge himself. Settling back, he watched the rugby match. When Luke got back, Jax pulled him close to him, putting his arm around him. "I ordered some pizza for us," he said to him. "When it gets here, I want you to go somewhere out of site so the delivery driver doesn't see you, understood?" He glared at Luke waiting for his answer.

The slap made him whimper, and when Jax yanked his legs apart to look at him, he peered back at him to see what was going on. "Oh.... I am?" He looked a little bit concerned and got to his feet, his underwear sticking to his front and back from the mess they'd just made. He grabbed a clean pair of underwear out of his bag and hurried into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and leaning against it gasping softly for a moment. A few more tears slipped down his cheeks and he shoved his underwear down over his hips, stepping out of them, he then picked them up and tossed them into the hamper.

He cleaned himself up with toilet paper first, frowning a little at the blood. It wasn't too much, just about as much as he'd bled when his lip had been busted. He got a clean washrag and cleaned himself up a little more thoroughly, then put on the clean pair of underwear he'd brought in with him. He leaned against the sink, shivering in pain for a few minutes. He'd gone even paler than usual, even the slight pink of his skin having faded to leave him paper white, except for his bruises which seemed to stand out in even dark contrast to his skin for its lack of color. The brand was really throbbing now, and his abused pucker was stinging from being fucked dry and hard. He felt sick to his stomach from the pain, but he knew better than to linger too long in the bathroom.

The battered teen walked gingerly into the kitchen and got out a beer for Jax and a soda for himself, then went over to the couch. He sat them both down on the coffee table and curled up on the couch beside the older man, propping himself up on his unbranded hip. He shut his eyes as he was drawn against him with that strong arm and nodded quickly at his command. "I promise, when he knocks, I'll go hide..." His gaze flicked nervously to the soda, then back up to Jax. "Can I have the soda to drink? Or do you want me to go put it back and make myself some ice water?"

Jax smiled at Luke and said, "of course you can have a soda." Concerned over the white color of his skin, Jax put both his arms around him and rubbed his skin thinking he could warm him up. A second of doubt crossed Jax's mind as he looked Luke over, maybe he'd been too rough on him. He wanted to hurt him, maybe seriously, but he didn't want him dead. He gently brushed Luke's hair back. Kissing him on the lips, Jax's doubts suddenly left him. He would definitely do what he wanted to him, screw the consequences. Reaching up under his shirt, Jax grabbed one of his nipples and twisted cruelly. "Open my beer and hand it to me." He watched Luke as he complied.

After taking a swig, he set the bottle down on the table next to him. Reaching down, he rubbed his hand all over the scratches on he'd left on Luke's thigh. He said, "as much as I'm enjoying this, judging by the way you look we may need to take a couple days off." He rubbed a hand over the bruises he'd left punching Luke in the stomach the other day. Pushing in on them, he tried to make Luke gasp. There was a knock at the door as he did this. "Go." Getting up he made his way to the door while Luke hid himself. Jax quickly paid for their pizza and took it back to the couch. "You can come out now," he said as he opened the box. "You get two slices and half the salad. Now go get some plates and forks."

When he was told he could have the soda, he took the can, opened it, and took a few sips. It felt good and cool in his throat, and the taste was nice and sweet. His eyes fell closed as he drank, then he sat it back on the coffee table. The gentle brush of his hair and the less aggressive kiss made him lean against him, the sudden rough twist of his nipple eliciting a shiver and a little cry. He hurried to obey the older man's order, opening the beer and handing it to him. The rough hand that trailed over his scratches and bruises made him whine, the rough pushing down on the sore flesh making him gasp and whimper.

The knock on the door made him jump, practically falling out of Jax's lap. He ran to hide, hurrying down the hall and into the bedroom, his soft, socked feet not making any noise as he went. He didn't come back out until Jax told him to. Then he went into the kitchen and got two plates and two forks, bringing them back in and putting them on the coffee table with the food. The little goth climbed back onto the couch, sitting down with his feet up, arms wrapped around his knees and one bruised cheek leaned against them. "I think I'm okay. It was just the pain from the brand... it made me feel kind of sick..." He was sitting on it now, though he was obviously leaning most of his weight towards the other hip. It was still throbbing, but the smell of the pizza was making the nausea pass, now replaced with hunger. He hadn't been really eating that much lately. "Two slices should be plenty."

The fact that Luke was sick from the pain concerned Jax. Because of that he decided he wouldn't do anything else to him that night, and he would see about tomorrow. If he wasn't feeling better, then they'd take a day off to let him heal. But for now, he sat back and pulled him close to him and while they ate he attempted to explain just how rugby was played. It was a good game. One player got his shorts pulled which seemed to happen a lot. Of course the guy that had pulled them down accidently got his face shoved into the player's bare ass. The whole incident made him laugh, and he told Luke about the times that had happened to him. He wasn't sure why he was telling him all this. Maybe he felt he needed to make some sort of emotional connection with Luke that didn't involve hurting him.

So Jax just sat there with him. When they finished eating, he pulled him close and cuddled with him while they watched tv for the rest of the evening. Eventually he got tired and turned the tv off. Standing up, he said, "let's go to bed." Bending down he picked up Luke and carried him into the bedroom. He set him down on the bed while he got undressed. Crawling over the top of Luke, he got on his side and pulled him close, wrapping his arms around him. "I think tomorrow I'm going to let you rest and recover. Then we'll see about the day after. Alright?"

Luke had happily eaten both of his slices of pizza and the half of the salad, he was completely full afterwards, and at some point he'd put away a couple of leftover slices in the fridge, which Jax had said he could eat tomorrow while he was at work. He had been pretty interested in the rugby match and in the older man's explanation of the rules. He had never been much of a sports guy, but rugby was certainly fun to watch. He did like to watch contact sports, just to see men being rough on each other, even if it was for purely platonic reasons. The incident with the guy's face in the other guy's ass had made him blush and giggle. That would be horribly embarrassing, he could just imagine trying to live that down, though according to Jax it wasn't all that uncommon.

He enjoyed the quiet evening of television and cuddling, and by the time Jax finally got tired, the boy was about to drift off too. He'd clung to the big man's neck as he was carried into the bedroom and placed on the bed. He snuggled down under the covers, slipping his shirt off over his head before he did, but leaving on his underwear and socks. The little lacy shirts just itched too much to sleep in. He shut his eyes and tucked his head against the older man's chest as he was wrapped in that tight embrace. "Alright." He smiled a little bit, seeming to have a bit more life in him after eating, though he was still pretty pale. The pain of the brand had just been awful, and the vicious slaps on top of burnt flesh had been a bit much for him, enough to make him feel sick. He was starting to feel better after some rest already though. "Goodnight, Master." He leaned up and kissed him softly on the jaw.

Jax was taken aback when Luke called him, 'Master.' Was ... was he a Master? Was Luke his slave? Wasn't that some sort of BDSM terminology? And if it was, how did Luke know it? He lay there in bed thinking about it. It certainly looked that way. He had pretty much taken over Luke's life. He acted as Jax's servant. He dressed the way Jax wanted him to. He ate when and what Jax told him to. He only came when Jax wanted him to. He had permenantly marked Luke as his property like he was a piece of livestock. He was in fact controlling almost every aspect of Luke's life. Alright, then he was Luke's Master. Maybe he should look into that sort of lifestyle. The thought of maybe using a flogger or a paddle on Luke did excite him. He fell asleep thinking about that.

Waking the next morning, Jax crawled out of bed and sat on the edge for a few minutes watching Luke sleep. Eventually he got up and went to shower. He again thought about Luke calling him 'Master' last night. It felt a little strange thinking of himself as anyone's Master, but then again he couldn't really argue that he wasn't one. Getting out of the shower, he dried off and then headed back into the bedroom to get dressed. He stared at Luke still sleeping while he put his clothes on. Walking over to the bed, he gave a still sleeping Luke a kiss on his forehead. Going into the kitchen, he grabbed a slice of cold pizza for breakfast and headed out for work.

The slender goth had easily fallen asleep, thoroughly exhausted from the day. He didn't wake up until almost noon, having slept like a rock. He was a little surprised when he opened his eyes to find it fully daylight and Jax already gone to work. Usually, he woke him up and demanded he do some cleaning, but maybe the older man had actually meant what he said about letting him rest today?

He got up and picked up his shirt, as well as Jax's clothes from the day before, taking them into the bathroom and putting them all in the hamper. He slipped out of his stockings and panties, then slowly peeled the bandage off of his brand. It hurt like hell, and it was throbbing like crazy, but the ache was certainly duller than it had been yesterday. He threw the bandage away, and climbed into the shower, making the water nice and warm for his bath. It was hard to clean himself with the brand as the water and soap against it were especially painful. Once he was clean, he got out and tried to figure out how to bandage up his own butt.

He went into the living room, naked, and opened the first aid kit. He wiped the wound down with a sanitizing solution, then put some of the ointment on a gauze pad and held it in place. It was really clumsy trying to tape it on from this angle, but he managed it. Then he went and got out the last two slices of cold pizza to have for lunch. Once he'd eaten, he got dressed. Then, he busied himself with some minor cleaning, doing another load of laundry, a few dishes, and just generally tidying up. With how clean he'd gotten it, it wasn't hard to just keep it in good shape.

Jax spent his day distracted. The whole 'Master' bombshell the night before kept him from concentrating very hard on his work. Plus it seemed as if everyone was trying to get on his very last nerve. First it was Ms., not Miss or Mrs., Simmons in the spin class he taught in the morning constantly bitching about how fast he was going. He really just wanted to slap the shit out of her. Maybe he take it out on Luke. No, he couldn't do that. He'd promised him a day to recover and if nothing else he needed to honor his word. Then there was Bryan who Jax was charging a lot of money for private weight training. He seemed to want to just complain about a pain in his elbow. Jax had looked at it and it was perfectly fine. Jax really hated the idea that maybe he was just going to quit which would cost him a lot of money. So he had babied him over the entire hour. He thought the day would never end.

Finally leaving work, Jax went by a store that sold adult toys. Looking around he found some toys that would help him tie up Luke. He found a hogtie set, a leather collar with rounded black studs for him to wear, and an under bed restraint system. Stopping by a health food restaurant, Jax bought dinner for them both. He wasn't sure if Luke would like it, but then that wasn't really his decision to make any more.

When Luke was satisfied with his cleaning, he went to take a nap on the couch again, getting in a little extra rest to let his body heal some more before the older man came home. He didn't know how much rest he would let him get today, so he just dozed lightly until he heard keys in the door.

At the sound, he remembered what had been said the day before, about him being on his knees by the door when Jax came home. He got to his feet and ran to the door, getting down on his knees to wait for it to open. He didn't want to risk upsetting him on a day when he'd been told he'd be allowed rest. Upsetting the older many could potentially result in him hurting him even worse than he had yesterday, and that was not something the goth was willing to risk.

Jax turned his keys in the door and opened it. He smiled as he saw Luke kneeling by the door just as he'd been instructed. Reaching out, he petted Luke's head and said to him, "good boy." He walked over to the couch and set himself down. He patted the couch and said, "come here. We need to talk about something." Leaning forward, Jax put his elbows on his knees and looked at Luke. "You know last night before you went to sleep, you called me, 'Master.'" He paused for a few seconds before continuing. "If you really think of me as your 'Master' then that would technically make you my 'slave.'"

"I'm not really arguing with you calling me that, but if that's what this is, then I think it would change our current relationship." He put his arm around Luke and then lifted him up onto his lap. "Do you like being called a 'slave?' Because I don't mind calling you that." Reaching into one of the bags he brought home he pulled out the collar he'd bought. "If you're going to be my slave, then you'll be wearing this." He put the collar around Luke's throat and buckled it in place.

The goth was relieved that he hadn't slept through Jax coming home, the gentle pet on his head assured him that he'd pleased the big man. When he was told to come to the couch, he did, climbing onto the couch and sitting down. He listened to everything he said, then let him tug him onto his lap, his legs coming to rest on either side of one thick, muscular thigh. He blinked at the collar as it was produced, looking down as it was buckled around his neck. Jax hadn't made it too tight, just snug enough that he could feel it there.

He nodded in understanding, reaching up to lightly run his fingers over the collar. "I like being called that... but I like being called your good boy more." His cheeks blushed a little and he nervously nibbled on his bottom lip for a moment. "I don't mind there being more toys and stuff, but I don't want things to change too much. I kind of like how it is now..." He wasn't even sure what had prompted him to call Jax master, probably some porn or erotic story he had read a couple of years ago. He had spent a lot of time on the internet before his parents had kicked him out.

Smiling as he leaned in and kissed Luke, Jax said, "I like things the way they are too. I just thought maybe you wanted something more." He hugged Luke to him, rubbing his hands over the skin of his chest and stomach. "You can call me Master or not, I don't care." He set Luke down on the couch again. "But anyway, I brought dinner home. Go get me something to drink and some plates and forks." While Luke was away getting that, he pulled out a styrofoam box with Luke's dinner in it and one with his. "I think you'll like this," he said with a smile. "It's from my favorite health food restaurant." Opening the box revealed some sort of chicken and rice dish with what looked like fried kale on the side. He turned the tv on and began eating with gusto.

He sat there and eat his dinner with Luke, making stupid small talk about whatever was on the tv. Once they finished, Jax pulled Luke to him and cuddled with him. Luke's fresh scent from his shower drifted up to him. Leaning in he took a big whiff, breathing in that heady scent. He really wanted to take Luke right there on the couch, and fuck him hard after the day he'd had. But he'd made a promise not to do anything to Luke today so he could recover a little and he was going to keep that promise.

Luke climbed off of the couch to get their plates and forks, bringing them both some water and sodas, depending on what Jax wanted to drink. If he had asked for a beer instead, the goth would go back and swap them. He was really thirsty himself, so the ice water was really what he was craving. He peered curiously at his food, finding that it smelled rather nice. He ate it without any complaints, actually rather enjoying it. He'd never had real health food before, but he wasn't picky and it was definitely tasty.

The goth listened more than he talked, though he did offer little comments here and there. Once they were done eating, and he was tugged into his lap again, he leaned close to him and slipped his arms around his neck, looking up at him. He could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted him, but he was trying to fight it for his sake. Luke wasn't sure he wanted him to fight it, and as much as he needed rest, he wasn't really liking the idea of a day with no sex at all. He leaned up and gently pressed his soft lips against the big man's muscular neck, then pulled back to peer up into his eyes. "I don't want a day off... not the whole day. Do you think you can just be a little more gentle than normal maybe?"

Jax was a little stunned by Luke's request. He bit his lip as he considered Luke's proposal. Could he be gentle with him? He didn't really know. Once they got going, could he control himself? It almost seemed as if another personality took over when he was fucking Luke. A personality that really wanted to hurt him. He had to admit that he really wanted to fuck him. "Alright, I can try," he said. He picked up Luke and carried him into the bedroom. Setting him down on the bed, he began pulling Luke's panties off. He leaned in and began kissing Luke while he fondled his cock.

He stood up and began undressing. His cock flopped out of his pants already fully hard. Sitting back down on the edge of the bed, he began kissing Luke again while he ran his hand all over his sensitive skin. Grabbing the lube off the night stand, Jax squirted it all over his cock. He then took a generous amount into his hand and began rubbing it all over Luke's hole. Using two of his fingers, he rubbed lube inside Luke's hole. He then climbed up on the bed and pushing Luke's legs apart, he slowly and gently began pushing his cock into Luke's hole.

He slipped easily out of his panties, lifting his hips to help Jax get them off. They fell down around his stockinged feet, and he tucked his legs together, his cock already hard and sticking up against his belly. He moaned into the kiss as the older man's hand rubbed and stroked him, his eyes falling closed at the heat of the mouth against his own. Lips parted to let his tongue in, his breath coming in a little shivered gasp once the kiss was broken.

Luke watched his room mate undress, the sight of the big cock, already hard for him, making his heartbeat quicken. He licked his lips as the big man rubbed lube over his hard cock, leaning back as those slick fingers found his tight hole, slipping inside of him and getting him nice and slick. Once the older man was on top of him, he rolled his hips back, lifting his legs to give him full access. The smooth head pressed at his abused entrance, the lube making it slip easily past that tight ring and into him, strong hips pushing his cock further inside as hot inner walls trembled and clutched at engorged flesh, bringing a deep groan from between pale lips.

Slowly he began thrusting, feeling his cock jump with each groan from Luke. He lay down on top of him, his large arms engulfing Luke's slender form, holding his body to him. He began to passionately kiss Luke even as one hand wandered down to his ass and one of his fingers found it's way into his crack. Jax thrust a little quicker while trying to be as gentle as possible. This whole thing felt a little weird to Jax. It was less like fucking him, and more like making love to him. He suddenly had doubts about their relationship. He knew Luke wanted pain, but could he give it to him after this?

Reaching up he unbuckled the collar he'd just put on him a few hours ago. He tossed it to the side before going back to holding Luke's body to him. "Let's forget about this stupid thing, alright? You're not a slave and I'm not your Master," he said before going back to kissing Luke on the mouth, and forcing his tongue inside. His thrusting began to take on a desperate quality before he managed to get himself under control and be more gentle with him.

The little goth groaned beneath the big man as he began to thrust. The jerks of his hips were more gentle than they had been up until now, and his sore body was grateful for that. He moaned into the heated kisses, parting his lips and drawing the older man's tongue inside. It felt good for Jax not to be quite so rough with him for once, but he wasn't sure he would want it to be like this all of the time. It was the pain, violence, and fear that seemed to really get him turned on. He knew that was fucked up, but it was just how things were.

He blinked at the collar being taken off, just giving a slight nod of his head to acknowledge it. The thrusts of those hips got a bit faster, that thick cock sinking repeatedly into his body, every jerk forward of strong hips making him groan. He sucked at the older man's invading tongue, his hips shaking as he strained to take him in as deep as possible each time his weight came down on him.

Jax could feel himself about to cum, and he suddenly stopped, waiting for the feeling to pass. When he felt himself no longer in danger of cumming, he began thrusting again. For some reason he wanted this to last longer, he wasn't sure why. The feeling of Luke sucking on his tongue, the slick feel of his cock sliding in and out of Luke's ass all combined to force Jax to cum. He could feel his cum fill up Luke's ass and beging to leak out the sides as he held his cock inside to make sure he got it all inside him. He slowly pulled it out and he crawled up Luke's body to straddle his chest.

Grabbing Luke's wrists he held him down to the bed. He brought his hips up to Luke's face. Pushing his cock forward, he said to Luke in a low voice, "clean it off." He stared down at Luke to make sure he complied.

When the big man's hard thrusts finally carried him over the edge, the slender little goth groaned deeply, arching his back so that his fat cock was buried as deeply in his tight body as possible. The feeling of that hot cum filling him up made him whine in pleasure, his hips quivering as Jax pulled himself free, leaving him hot and panting.

Rough hands were on his slender wrists again, his chest straddled and that slick cock pressed against his face. The command made him shiver, and his soft pink tongue flicked out to roam over the thick shaft, licking him clean and giving a soft moan at the masculine taste in his mouth.

Jax let go of one of Luke's wrists in order to pet him on the head. "Good boy," he said with a smile. After Luke had finished licking his cock clean, he lay back against the headboard and spread his legs wide. He picked up Luke and set him in between his legs, laying him back against his stomach and chest. He brought his left arm up underneath his arm and held onto Luke's neck, holding his head against his shoulder. Jax then reached around began fondling Luke's cock and balls.

He massaged and pulled on Luke's balls for a few minutes, trying to get him all worked up. He then moved his hand to his cock and slowly began stroking it. "Do you like that, Luke? This is what you get for being a good boy for me," he whispered into his ear. Jax then began kissing on Luke's neck.

Back
Top Bottom