Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rent is Due (BlackDog x Altheras)

Luke didn't want to cry, not right now, all he wanted was to breathe. When Jax finally pulled out and released his sore throat from the brutal penetration, he gasped desperately for air, the oxygen stinging in his lungs as they were finally filled again. He then panted hard, his mouth staying open as he just focused on catching his breath. He had been starting to get dizzy again, and for the second time tonight, the big man had brought him right to the brink of passing out from a lack of air. There was something erotic about that, about being choked by him, and choking on him. It was like his life was in his hands, and as scary as that was, it was also incredibly arousing.

He was surprised that Jax cared even slightly what he wanted. The teen peered down at him with wide, surprised eyes as he forced his thighs apart and rubbed that thick head against his badly bruised pucker. It hurt even before he started to push in, the goth giving a little cry and biting his bottom lip as the smooth head breached his defenses again. He couldn't lie about this, even if he tried, it would have been obvious. His cock twitched too eagerly and the soft little quivering gasp, as Jax sank in deeper, was undeniably one of pleasure. He was ashamed to admit it, but he knew the older man wanted him to. "Yeah, I do.... please, I want you to fuck me..." He couldn't believe he was asking for this so easily, but now that he'd had it once it was like an instant addiction that he would crave and even beg for while it destroyed him.

A little electric jolt shot through Jax's body when he heard Luke cry out at the pain of being penetrated. He waited with his cock fully inside Luke for him to answer his questions. He gave a little laugh as the goth begged Jax to fuck him. While Jax may be a sadist, Luke was definitely a masochist. Why else would he want his already battered ass to be fucked again? Slowly he began to thrust into the slender goth's ass. He looked Luke directly in the eyes as a smirk spread across his face. Then he viciously yanked his cock out.

Moving forward again he straddled Luke's chest. "You know what?!? This isn't about what you want! This is about what I want!" He yelled down at the boy with a furious look on his reddened face. "You don't get a say!" Jax grabbed Luke by his hair again and forced his cock back into his mouth. He began thrusting hard again, forcing his cock head down Luke's throat with each thrust. "Take it!" Jax yelled in between his own groans of pleasure. Jax was on the edge and getting ready to cum. Torn in two, Jax wanted to both shoot his load down Luke's mouth and spray it all over his face at the same time. The former won out and with a loud groan he came, shooting a strong stream into his mouth and down his throat. Pulling his cock out, Jax leaned forward and untied one hand. Laying down next to Luke, he said to him, "jerk yourself off."

There were a few of those wonderfully pleasured painful thrusts, and then Jax just took all the sensation away from him. He whined in disappointment, his hips twitching with need as the big man moved up to straddle him again, putting his weight down on his chest. When he yelled at him, the little goth cringed, his eyes squeezing shut as if he expected to be hit. When that rough hand found his hair, he moaned in pain, that thick cock shoved back into his open mouth and into his throat again.

He whimpered and strained weakly at his bound wrists as Jax fucked his face, choking him with that fat cock. He did his best to give him suction, managing tiny gasps of air through his nose that kept him from getting dizzy this time. When the big man came, the hot cum shot down his throat, and the slender boy swallowed all he had to offer, not daring to spit any of the bitter liquid out. When he pulled free of him, he was left gasping and shivering, the masculine taste of him still strong on his tongue. The order that came after made him give the older man a curious look, but his free hand obediently strayed downwards to find his arousal, wrapping his fingers around his hard cock and beginning to stroke himself, running his thumb roughly over his smooth head with each jerking motion. His eyes fell closed and he bit his bottom lip, his face overcome with a look of pure pleasure.

Jax pushed his right arm underneath Luke's shoulder and placed his left hand on his chest. "Mmmm ... feels good, don't it? You need to get used to doing this because I'm never gonna put your cock in my mouth and it's never, ever, going in my ass. Sure you may come while I'm fucking you, and I may let you hump my leg once in a while, but really this is the only way you're gonna get any release." His hand found Luke's bruised nipple and began playing with it. He rubbed his finger over it in a circle. Just as suddenly he twisted it.

Laying his head on Luke's shoulder, Jax stifled a yawn and watched while Luke jerked off. He was exhausted from the events of the evening. Yet he had a lot of decisions to make. Would he force Luke to wear what he wanted him to wear? How long would he make Luke live here with him? How would he punish him if he didn't do any of his chores? Maybe spanking? He'd probably enjoy that though. He was sure of one thing. Luke had to quit that stupid job of his and get a real job. Jax went back to playing with Luke's nipples. He squeezed and twisted them hard, trying to make him cry out.

The goth's cheeks flushed in embarrassment at jerking off in front of the older man, though the light pink was difficult to see underneath the budding bruises that splashed his pale face with dark hints of color. He gave a small whine at the though of only ever having his own hand to get off to, but if he could at least be fucked sometimes with a hand on him, that would be enough. The rough pinch and twist of his nipple made him cry out, his body seeming to leap closer to an orgasm from the light pain the gesture brought.

He began to move his hand faster as his finish started to build. He could feel the pleasure climbing to those impossible heights and his balls tightening. He shut his eyes as he finally hit the edge, his hand giving a few more desperate jerks and his whole body spasming as his cock began to twitch. The boy groaned loudly as his seed was spilled all over his hand and onto his pale belly. He kept a tight grip on his twitching length for a few more moments, only releasing himself when he started to soften.

"That's a good boy," Jax said in a condescending tone. He patted Luke's chest and gave him a kiss on the spreading bruise on his cheek. Looking at that bruise, he was filled with a little regret. He hadn't really meant to slap him so hard that it left a noticeable bruise on his face. That would just invite unwanted questions. Jax made a mental note to only leave marks on Luke's body where no one could see them. Reaching over Luke's head he untied his other hand. Bringing Luke's hand down, he hugged Luke close to him making sure to pin his arms to his sides. Laying his head up against Luke's he said to him, "normally I'd make you eat that." He looked down to indicate the mess on Luke's stomach. "But I think for tonight we're just going to let it dry there."

Smiling he said, "now as much as I'd like to fuck you some more. Maybe put a few more marks on your body. I've really got to get to sleep." He snuggled up closer. "We both got big days tomorrow. I've got work and you're going to be starting your new life." He kissed Luke again on his bruised cheek before closing his eyes. As he fell asleep, Jax thought about all the fun he was going to have with Luke. Hurting him, bruising him, making him squirm and cry. And the best part was Luke wanted him to do it to him. With that last thought he fell asleep.

The condescending way that he called him a good boy didn't bother him, there was something soothing about the way he said it. It made the goth feel inferior somehow, but it also felt like a term of endearment in a way, like he was some kind of pet. He sighed a bit at how this whole thing was making him feel, so many conflicted emotions floating around in his head along with a whole lot of confused thoughts. What would this new life be like? Would there be enough pleasure and contentment to balance out the fear and pain? Would Jax push him too far beyond his comfort zone and make him eventually snap? Only time would tell, and that thought offered him no comfort at all.

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath, finding some peace in being held now, even if the grip on him kept his arms immobile. He wasn't sure if it was a hug of affection or more a grip of possession, a way of keeping him from escaping. Everything was so difficult for him to understand now, he eventually gave up trying, too exhausted and sore to fight sleep just for the sake of stewing in his thoroughly unproductive thoughts. Once he fell asleep, he didn't stir all night, the only noise that came from him was a very soft snore. Ordinarily he didn't snore at all, but his face was puffy from being slapped so much and his throat was sore and strained.

Sleeping through the night, Jax awoke with his alarm clock's buzzing. He crawled over Luke to shut it off. Looking down at Luke, he almost didn't remember what had happened last night, but suddenly it popped back into his head. Reaching down, he touched Luke's body and ran his hand across his chest. The bruises had darkened and spread even further. Had he done all that to him? Maybe his temper had gotten the better of him. Of course it had been a lot of fun and Luke seemed to be really into it. Jax definitely wanted it to continue.

Getting up, Jax grabbed some underwear and made his way into the bathroom to take a hot shower. He thought about what he had to do today. Work at the gym. His normal workout which luckily he worked out at the same gym he worked at. Make a little shopping trip for Luke. He laughed at what he's was going to buy for Luke. He was pretty sure this would test how much Luke wanted Jax to fuck him. Getting out of the shower, Jax dried off and put his underwear on. Making his way back towards his room, Jax made a quick stop in the living room. He wrote down a quick list of chores for Luke to do while he was away. They included dishes, vacumning, dusting, and cleaning the bathroom.

He walked into the bedroom, and said to Luke, "get up. Here's your list of chores for today," he said handing Luke the slip of paper. "You need to have these done by the time I get home today." Working as a trainer let Jax wear workout clothes all the time so as he got dressed, he put on some tight running pants, a tight shirt, and his running shoes. He then grabbed his favorite red scarf and tied it around his head as a bandana. "I be back this evening," he said as he smiled. "With a surprise for you." And with that Jax got up and left.

The teen hadn't even stirred when Jax woke up and ran his hand over his chest. He had been in a particularly deep sleep, brought on by utter exhaustion. He opened one eye when he was told to take the list, he took it and stared at the piece of paper sleepily, memories of last night seeming to pop into his mind as if he'd managed to forget them while he slept. He peered up at Jax with wide eyes at the mention of the surprise, then the big man was gone.

He looked back at the list, then sank back down in the bed and shut his eyes. It only took a few minutes for him to fall back to sleep. He was just too exhausted to get up yet, which led to him sleeping for another three hours before he woke up rather suddenly. He shook himself awake and climbed stiffly out of bed, having to hunt around for the piece of paper, which had fallen out of his hand while he was asleep. He put it on the nightstand, then went to the bathroom to take a bath, his stomach was sticky and he felt awful. His body was so sore, it was like there wasn't a part of him that didn't hurt right now.

He climbed into the tub and took a hot shower, looking himself over in the mirror when he got out. The bruises on his face and neck had gotten much darker, and the sight of himself made his breath catch in his throat. He looked like the kind of abuse victim he'd seen on TV a few times, and he had to look away from his reflection, swallowing a lump that formed in his throat. He dried off without looking back at the mirror, and headed to his room. He got dressed in some loose fitting pajama pants and a t-shirt. Then he went back to Jax's room to get the list.

After he fixed himself a bowl of cereal and ate it for breakfast, he went about his chores. He started with the dishes, then did the vacuuming and the bathroom. He'd ran out of time though, and he'd only just started dusting when Jax got home, the mere sound of the door opening making his whole body shiver and his jaw tense. He found himself wondering why he hadn't just taken his shit and gotten out today, was he really so messed up that he wanted this kind of abuse?

Jax couldn't help but think about Luke all day long. He wondered if the little goth would still be there when he got home, and of course he wondered if he'd get the housework done. It hadn't been a long list, surely he'd gotten it done. Many of his co-workers kept asking him why he was so distracted, and he had to constantly make up excuses. He finally got through his work day, and did his daily workout. Cleaning up, he got changed and went out shopping for his surprise for Luke. While makeup wasn't part of his original plan for his surprise, Jax managed to grab some to cover up the bruises on Luke's face.

He walked into the apartment and stopped, stunned. Luke was still there, and he hadn't gotten his chores done. Jax sighed as he realized he was going to have to punish Luke. He slammed the door and grabbed Luke by the back of his shirt. "Looks like you didn't finish!" He yelled at him. Yanking him over to him, Jax balled up his fist and let fly with two punches to Luke's stomach. "This is what you're going to get if you don't finish your chores!" Dragging Luke over to the couch, he tossed him down. Jax sat down, trying to calm down. He set the bag he was carrying on the coffee table.

"Well, against my better judgement I'm going to follow through with my surprise for you," he said as he looked at Luke. "I'm going to give you a choice on something, Luke. When you're here in the apartment you can either be nude or you can wear what I've bought you." Dumping out the bag, he revealed seven pairs of Hello Kitty underwear. Almost all had patterns, some even had little hearts on them. "So you need to choose," he said giving Luke a stern look.

When the door slammed, he immediately jumped, gripping the feather duster so tight in his hand that his knuckles turned white. When the older man advanced on him, he tried to duck out of the way, but he wasn't quick enough, and he was yanked up by the back of his shirt. The two hard punches hit him with enough force to leave bruises, knocking the wind out of him and making him cry out in pain, the sound strangled by his lack of air. He doubled over and went limp, easily hauled to the couch and tossed onto it. He curled into a ball there, crying softly for a moment, the duster still clutched in his hand. He had almost finished, he had really tried.

He looked up with tear-stained cheeks, drying his tears slightly as he was presented with the underwear. He blinked a few times, then looked down feeling embarrassed, drawing his bottom lip between his teeth as he considered it. It was kind of amusing though that the pajama bottoms he was wearing were black with little pink hearts on them, and kind of obviously designed for a girl. He fidgeted a little and then sighed. "Well, either way I'm going to be cold... but, I'll wear the underwear. Can I still wear shirts when it's really cold?" He did get cold easily, and unless Jax was willing to turn the heat up for him when it was chilly, he would likely get sick running around in nothing but panties all the time.

"I'll tell you what, Luke. I'll find some shirts for you to wear, but for now this is all you're wearing." Jax leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees. "We need to talk about you, Luke. I have some things you need to change." Grabbing Luke by the arm, Jax yanked him over next to him. "First thing, like I said last night, I don't want you drinking any more. Frankly I don't like you stinking of alcohol." He brushed back Luke's hair and looked him in the eye. "Second is I want you to quit your job. Now whether you get a better job or just remain here and be my boy I don't care. Either way you're quitting that shitty job." He let his hand lightly touch the bruised skin of Luke's cheek.

"By the way, here," he said as he pulled out the makeup and handed it to Luke. "You're going to need to cover those bruises up." As he sat there, Jax became rather intoxicated with Luke's smell. It gave him a little bit of a hard-on which clearly showed against the running pants he was wearing. He moved his hand down to rub it across Luke's stomach. He leaned back and breathed out a sigh. "Third, you're moving into my bedroom and you'll be sleeping with me from now on." Looking down at the coffee table and then back to Luke he said, "now you need to change."

The alcohol would be the hardest part of all of this for him. He had gotten used to being drunk a little over half the time, so going without that feeling would be hard. He was grateful that Jax would get him some shirts, though he did wonder what would become of all of his own clothes. He really liked being a little bit gothic, and not being able to have that anymore would make him less attractive, in his opinion at least. Maybe he could still wear those things when he went out? "I can quit my job... I hate it anyway. I'll call them in the morning."

The light hand that brushed his bruised cheek made his eyes fall closed. He took the makeup and nodded, sitting it down on the table. "For if I go out right? The bruises I mean, do they need to be covered when I'm at home too?" He felt like he was accepting all these rules far too easily, but most of them didn't bother him. The only thing that annoyed him at all was his clothes. "Can I have one day a week where I get to wear what I want? I can still wear the underwear under it... and can I have some socks too?" He didn't even care what kind of socks, though he did think it would be kinda cute if they matched his underwear. His feet were the worst about getting cold sometimes. "It's all I'll ask for... I'm okay with everything else."

He got to his feet in front of the couch and tugged his t-shirt off over his head, then pushed his girly pajama bottoms down over his hips, stepping out of them. He leaned over in front of Jax as he looked through the various pairs of underwear. "Which one do you want me to wear right now?"

"No, you won't be covering up the bruises while you're at home," he said. He didn't know why but he shivered when he said the next part. "I need to see those bruises." Jax's cock got harder as he thought of the bruises and marks he'd be inflicting on Luke. He needed to hurt him, and he needed to look at his work also. In answer to Luke's next question, Jax said, "no, you'll be wearing the underwear and shirts that I buy you in the apartment. You can wear whatever you want when you leave. I'll consider the socks, but I'll say right now that I don't really want you to wear them."

Jax could feel his cock growing as Luke got undressed. He reached out with one hand and lightly touched the bruised skin of his thighs. Then he brought his hand up and lightly began fondling his cock and balls. Very lightly he rubbed his fingers across Luke's balls and his cock. As Luke asked him which pair Jax wanted him to wear, he reached over and grabbed a pink pair. "You can put these on, but you won't need to ask me what to wear everyday. Just so long as it's something I've bought you. Understood?"

The teen had figured that Jax would enjoy seeing his work, and he was also relieved that he wouldn't have to put on makeup every single day as long as he stayed home. He could see the bulge of the man's thick cock as it grew harder in his pants as he just spoke about the bruises. The goth wasn't sure he liked looking this beat up, but he had certainly enjoyed getting these marks... most of them anyway.

He wasn't sure if he was exactly in a position to be bargaining, it was hard to say. He could always just leave whenever Jax was at work, though he was sure the fact that he hadn't left today had given the older man more confidence in his demands. The boy really had nowhere else to go, and he couldn't lie and say he hadn't enjoyed what had been done to him. The light fondling of his soft cock and balls made him give a small moan, and when he was given the pink pair, he took them and slipped them on over his legs without any question. He pulled them up, the thin fabric stretched tight across his crotch and round ass, making everything he had to offer fully visible.

"Get me the socks and you have a deal. I will stay, I'll do your chores, I'll quit my job, and I'll wear what you tell me to when I'm here. I'll let you fuck me, hurt me, and abuse me all you want. All I'm asking for is some socks. You can even make me take them off whenever you want me to. Just let me have them for when you're not home?" He gave him a little pleading look. Considering all the boy was giving up, it really wasn't that much to ask for.

Pursing his lips, Jax considered Luke's demand for socks. It was such a little thing, surely he could give in and let him have it. Luke was in fact giving him everything he wanted. He was distracted by the sight of the spreading bruises across Luke's stomach. Reaching up, Jax laid his hand on the bruises on his stomach and very lightly slid it across his skin. It was almsot hypnotising. He stood up and stepped close to Luke. Looking at him, Jax wanted to slap him right there and put a matching bruise on the other cheek. He closed his eyes and got his emotions under control. "Alright, but they have to match the underwear and they have to be thigh high socks."

"You realize what you're giving up? What I'm going to be doing to you? It's not going to be pleasant, Luke." He leaned in and kissed Luke on his bruised cheek and each one of the bruises on his neck. "More than me needing to do these things is the knowledge that you consented to it." He kissed the horrible bite mark he'd left on Luke's nipple. "Are you going to give everything up and just be my boy, Luke? Or are you going to be searching for a new job? I need to know." He bit down on the skin of Luke's chest. Jax was getting really horny and wanted to throw Luke down and fuck him again, but he managed to hold that off until he got Luke's answer.

He looked a bit cheered up by the fact that he would be getting the socks. "I like thigh high socks... and I would prefer if they match actually. The shirts need to match too..." He was always that way about his clothes, even if it was a silly outfit dictated to him by Jax's strange Hello Kitty fetish, everything would simply have to match or it would drive him nuts. "I know what I'm giving up... I'm giving up running around drunk all the time with my friends... and a really lame job." He shrugged a bit, sure, he was giving up his freedom too, but if the sex stayed as hot as it had been last night, it would be worth it.

He nibbled his bottom lip as Jax kissed his bruised cheek and his sore nipple, thinking about the question asked of him. The sudden bite down on his soft chest made him squeal though, momentarily forgetting the question. He quivered and twisted his hands together behind his back, seeming to consider his options. "I can just stay here... and be yours? I don't have to work?" The idea was certainly appealing, keeping the house clean, maybe learning to cook, and taking care of Jax's sexual appetite didn't seem so bad compared to having to get up and go in to work in the mornings. "If it gets too bad... do I have a safe word? Can I just run away if it's too much for me? Do you think.... you might kill me?" He looked worried, not sure how far Jax would take things. He had been pretty brutal last night, and he'd punched him really hard just for not finishing the dusting, what if he made a big mistake? Would he beat him a whole lot worse, maybe bad enough to need the hospital, but then not take him?

Jax continued kissing along Luke's chest as he reached around behind him, grabbed his hands, and held them there. He stopped and answered Luke's questions. "Yes, you'll be all mine. No need to work. Just take care of the apartment and me." He went back to kissing along Luke's chest and then up to his right shoulder. He desperately wanted to take Luke, fuck him and hurt him some more. He bit down on the soft skin of Luke's shoulder, once, twice and a third time. Why was Luke so caught up in these details when Jax just wanted to fuck? He squeezed Luke's wrists where he was holding them. "No ... no safe word." Honestly Jax didn't even know what that was. "You can leave whenever you want, I won't stop you." He kissed and bit along Luke's right arm.

Kill him? That snapped Jax back to reality. With a concerned look on his face he asked Luke, "do you think that's something I want? To kill you?" He was a little stunned. Holding onto Luke's wrists with his right hand, he reached up with his left hand and placed it on Luke's cheek. "You're going to get hurt, Luke. That's why I want you. You seem to enjoy being hurt. But killing you is not something I want." He moved his hand to hold Luke's chin and he looked in his eyes. "Keeping you alive is very important to me, Luke."

The little goth gave a small pleasured whine when Jax reached around behind him to take hold of his hands. The idea of not having to work was definitely appealing. From everything the big man was saying it was sounding a bit like Luke would be his abused little housewife. He liked the idea, more than he cared to admit to himself. He'd always dreamed about having a big strong man to take care of him, to belong to. With Jax it had turned out a bit more literal than the idea had been in his head, but still, it was better than being alone, and the sex had been good. He really wanted it to happen again. He could live without the safe word if Jax didn't intend to kill him.

The little bites were making him groan and whimper, some of them harder than others, all along sensitive skin. He looked up at Jax as he held his chin, looking a bit nervous. "I just thought... well, you hurt me for upsetting you... what if I didn't do the chores one day and you got really mad? I was just afraid if I made you too mad at me, that then you wouldn't care if you killed me... No one would miss me." He looked sad at the thought. "No one would even come looking for me..."

"You do realize that if you don't do what I tell you, then I have to punish you, right?" He held up Luke's chin forcing him to look at him. "You just have to make sure you don't make me too mad, won't you?" He glared at Luke over his ridiculous statement that no one would miss him. "You're wrong, Luke. I would miss you. You're the only person to ever give me what I want." With that he leaned in and kissed Luke forcing his tongue into Luke's mouth. He explored Luke's mouth with his tongue, making sure to rub its rough surface up against Luke's tongue.

As he withdrew his tongue from Luke's mouth, he stepped in closer and hugged him tight to his body. Jax then picked Luke up and tossed him over his shoulder, carrying him to the bedroom. Their bedroom. He dropped Luke onto the bed and pulled down the pink underwear. He smiled as he said, "that didn't last very long." Stripping his own clothes off, Jax bent down and began kissing and biting on Luke's feet. His cock fully erect now, he moved his way up Luke's body. Pushing his legs apart, Jax positioned him at the little goth's hole. He reached over and grabbed the lube off the nightstand. Squirting out a generous amount, he rubbed it along the length of his shaft. He squirted out some more and rubbed it all around Luke's punished hole. With a tremendous sigh, he began pushing his cock inside.

Luke pouted at him when he told him that he had to punish him if he made him mad. He would try not to make him mad, but he knew he was going to screw up sometimes. His whole life he'd been a total screw up, so that was just how things happened with him. "I will try, I promise." The thick tongue that was forced into his mouth made him moan deep in his throat, his own tongue running against it as it probed deeper into his wet heat. His eyes fell closed and the hug was somehow reassuring. He wasn't sure if Jax had intended it to be, but it had been all the same, even if he'd just been using it to get a grip on him so he could hoist him onto his shoulder.

The goth hung onto him loosely as he carried him into the bedroom, starting to get used to being moved around like this. Jax was so strong compared to him, he could just drag him around and force him to go wherever he wanted him to. He made a small 'oof!' sound when he was dropped onto the bed, wiggling his hips as the big man pulled the underwear off of him and began to strip. When that hot mouth found his feet, he shivered and whined, his feet having always been very sensitive. He had to fight just to keep them from jerking away. Once Jax was on top of him and rubbing that slick lube into his thick cock his body was practically begging to be fucked. He twitched his hips upwards, bowing his back and presenting himself eagerly. The rough fingers that rubbed the lube over his pucker brought quiet moans from him, the thick head that replaced them eliciting a much louder sound. Once the smooth shaft got past that straining ring of muscle his whines became loud and pronounced, that delicious mixture of pleasure and pain taking him over as his tight body was forcefully spread open to accommodate the big man.

Jax once again grabbed Luke by his wrists, and squeezing them he forced them up above his head. The whining and groaning coming from Luke was driving Jax crazy. "I want you to yell for me," he said in a low menacing voice. He shoved his cock in as hard as he could. Leaning his head in, he began nibbling and biting on Luke's earlobe. He began forcefully thrusting into Luke's hole. "You feel so good and tight, Luke. I could do this to you all night." Moving his left hand to grasp both of Luke's wrists, he moved his right hand down to Luke's throat. He'd really gotten off on choking him the other night. Squeezing his throat, Jax looked into his eyes, looking for he didn't know what.

His thrusting became more urgent as he choked Luke. He continued to watch for something. Maybe that point when he lost conciousness. Letting go when he thought Luke was about to black out, he moved his mouth down to his neck and desperately began biting on it. The need had returned. That insane need he got when fucking Luke. The need to hurt him. He wanted to slap him again.

The little goth groaned when his wrists were yanked above his head and squeezed, powerful fingers biting into his already bruised skin. He gasped and arched his back as Jax began to fuck him harder and faster, the sharp bite on his earlobe eliciting a small scream from him, each time those powerful hips slammed into him he would cry out in pain, the thick cock stretching his abused body around it. He held his legs up slightly, his whole body quivering as he was fucked.

When that powerful hand found his throat again he gave a small cry the grip slowly tightening and squeezing him harder until his air was cut off completely. He could tell by the pain in his throat that it was really starting to hurt him, and the need to draw in air was overwhelming. He strained lightly against the big man's powerful grip. The cock pounding into his ass, the crushing weight of the other man on top of him, and the painfully tight grip on his wrists and throat, the older man was relentless in the onslaught he brought against that fragile body. No amount of struggling from Luke would be enough to provide any real resistance to his strength. Things started to go dim, his head swimming, and his eyes rolled back, then his throat was released. He gasped hard, his lugs stinging as they filled with air again, the little goth snapping back from the brink of the darkness that had threatened to overwhelm him. The first few gasps were ragged and desperate, his breathing hard now, each breath let out in a pathetic little whine. Each pinch of those teeth made him squeak and writhe, his inner muscles clamping down hard around the thick cock every time Jax made him flinch.

What was it about Luke that made Jax want to hurt him? Was it because he was weaker? Did he enjoy the feeling of power over another human? He looked Luke in his eyes and said, "why does it feel so good to hurt you?" He didn't expect an answer. More than likely Luke didn't know the answer to that question either. Jax waited for Luke to catch his breath again. As soon as he looked alright, Jax grabbed his throat again and began squeezing. Watching as Luke struggled, Jax kept an eye out for any signs that Luke would pass out again. He let go as soon as it seemed Luke was passing out. Jax smiled. He was thoroughly enjoying this game.

Jax was getting really excited and began thrusting even faster. He began groaning with each and every thrust. Slamming his hips into Luke, Jax tried to get every inch inside him. Letting go of one hand, Jax commanded, "start jerking off, boy." When Luke started, Jax grabbed his throat once again. This time he didn't squeeze as hard. He wanted Luke to feel like he was choking while still being able to breathe.

He was allowed to breathe for just long enough that his breathing had returned almost to normal, then that rough hand was around his throat again, strong fingers biting into that pale flesh with bruising force. He made a small strangled sound, his moans all dying in his chest with no breath to fuel them. That thick cock was pounding into him with brutal force, stretching bruised inner walls painfully tight around it with each thrust. He strained desperately against the tight grip on his slender wrists, his back arching off the bed as his body fought for oxygen that wasn't coming. His face turned red, his lips starting to turn blue. Just as his head started to swim violently, he was released again, his throat giving a pained twinge when he gasped for that first breath.

Capillaries were starting to burst within his throat from his struggle for air, making him taste small traces of blood now as he fought to catch his breath yet again. The merciless pounding of the big man's hips grew harder and faster, the new rhythm bringing with it more pain and pleasure, that brutal friction against his prostate making him cry out softly, though every sound that escaped him now was breathless and muffled, his throat hurting too much to really scream.

When his hand was released, he obediently brought it down to find his neglected erection, wrapping slender fingers around it and starting to jerk himself in time with the relentless thrusts into his tight body. The friction was so desperately needed that it made pleasured moans spill from his lips, until the strong hand was around his throat again. The pressure was less now, and he could still draw in little gasps through parted lips, his hand working more urgently on his cock in response to the light pain that came with the rough grip. He could feel himself drawing close, his balls already tightening and ready to spill his load.

Back
Top Bottom