Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rent is Due (BlackDog x Altheras)

It was all driving Jax crazy. Luke squirming, wriggling around, trying to get away, but he couldn't Jax had too good a hold on him. Each time Luke arched his body to try and get away, Jax would shove him back down again. Whenever he tried to yank his arm away, Jax would squeeze a little harder and pull it back over his head. If he tried to move his legs, Jax would kick at them to remind him who was in charge. The noises he made were intoxicating. The moans, the little cries, the groans, then the muffled scream came making him shove his cock in a particularly vicious thrust.

Looking down at Luke's crotch, he noticed the slender goth was ready to cum. He was ready to cum himself. He could feel the urgency, the tightening of his balls. It was all a little too much for him. Especially that feeling of total power over another human being. Luke didn't have any say in any of this. It was all Jax. Letting go of his wrists and his throat, Jax got up on his knees while pulling his cock out of Luke's tortured ass. He grabbed his cock and began stroking it. It didn't take much for him to cum. He came in a strong stream that splashed across Luke's stomach, chest, and even his face. He kept stroking until all of it had come out. Reaching down he slapped Luke across his cheek while waiting for him to cum.

The goth gasped desperately when his throat was released again, giving a small disappointed whine as that thick cock slipped out of his tight ass just before he came, taking away that delicious, brutal pressure against his sweet spot. He kept his hand moving fast and hard on his own cock, feeling the heat of the older man's cum as it was sprayed across his chest, stomach, and face, his eyes closing in response as a stream splashed across his lips and cheek.

The hard smack against his already sore cheek made him gasp, that sharp pain being enough to carry him over the edge. He came hard, his length twitching in his hand and his own seed spurting up to mix with the older man's on his stomach and chest. The boy let his soft pink tongue flick out to run over his lips, drawing in some of Jax's cum and moaning softly at the bitter taste. His hand soon stilled, just gripping his cock tightly until it slowly began to go limp in his fist.

Jax smiled as he watched Luke groan, moan and then finally cum. He especially liked when Luke licked off some of the cum on his face. Leaning over Luke, putting his hands on either side of his head and rested his weight on them. He stared down at Luke until he finally opened his eyes. "I'm going to go get something to eat. You're going to remain here and eat that cum off your body," he said in a low voice. "You've got ten minutes to finish it all off. If you don't, I'm going to have to punish you."

Getting up, he made his way into the kitchen and opened up the antique fridge. Rummaging around, he managed to find some left over Chinese food. Holding the box in one hand and a pair of chopsticks in the other, he walked back to his bedroom. He watched Luke as he leaned against the door frame and ate his food. Looking at him all helpless, laying there, cum covering his battered body, Jax had to wonder why he'd never done this sort of thing before. It wasn't like he hadn't any opportunities. There had been plenty of little twinks he'd fucked in his life. Well, he had to admit none of them had enjoyed the punishment they got from having sex with Jax like Luke seemed to. Maybe he should be grateful that Luke had come into his life. He now had someone to take out all his aggression on.

Luke wasn't exactly experienced in eating cum, and the taste certainly took some getting used to. Still, he tried to be obedient, using his fingers to wipe what he could off of his belly and chest, then popping them between his lips to suck them clean, forcing himself to swallow the bitter, sticky liquid, a mix of the older man's and his own. He kept working at it until Jax came back, and then continued, his stomach giving a pained groan at the smell of the Chinese food, but the taste of the cum was making him vaguely nauseated. He hadn't eaten anything today except for that bowl of cereal when he first got up.

He cleaned off everything that he could see, forcing himself to eat it all until he thought he was clean. He may have missed some spot he couldn't see though, possibly his neck or some on his face, but he didn't think Jax would punish him for that if he had. He looked over at him with exhausted eyes and gave a small whine. "Can I stop now? Did I get it all?"

Jax walked over to the bed to inspect Luke. There was a little here and there, but he figured he'd let it go for now. Luke would have to get a lot better at it if he didn't want to be punished. He set the box of food down on the night stand and grabbed the pink panties Luke had been wearing. Roughly grabbing Luke's legs, Jax positioned him so he could pull his panties back on. He stood back to look at Luke. The contrast between the sweetly innocent Hello Kitty panties and the ruined innocence of Luke's battered body made his cock jump a little. It would probably look even better when he had him all dressed up with the socks and shirts he was going to buy for him.

Climbing up on the bed, Jax straddled his chest once again. He reached over and grabbed his food again. Taking a couple bites of food, he chewed thoughtfully as he looked down at Luke. "I'm sorry. Are you hungry, Luke?" he asked. Taking a piece of chicken in his chopsticks, he dangled it over Luke's mouth before dropping it in. He took a few more bites before dropping a couple more pieces into Luke's mouth.

The little goth was relieved that he had done a good enough job cleaning up the mess to not get punished. He was getting more used to being treated roughly, so he didn't protest when Jax roughly grabbed him by the legs and put his panties back on for him, then shoving him back up on the bed. His ivory skin was now covered in the marks and bruises left by the older man, his cheeks and neck looking the worst.

When powerful legs straddled him, pinning his chest down under the big man's weight, he looked up at him, watching him eat. When the piece of chicken was offered to him, he opened his mouth and chewed once it was dropped inside. It tasted good, sweet and tangy, and it helped to get the taste of cum out of his mouth. He didn't seem to mind being fed like this, even if Jax made him wait between bites, he was just happy that he was allowing him to eat at all. He was too hungry to dare to argue with the methods Jax used.

Continuing to eat and feed Luke, Jax would periodically reach down and turn Luke's head to the side or else he'd turn an arm to look at it. It was almost like he was inspecting his work on Luke's body. Finally he set the empty box with the copsticks inside down on Luke's chest and frowned at him. "I really like the marks I've done on your body, Luke." He sighed as he grabbed Luke's arms and spread them out. "But I don't really think it's enough to mark you as belonging to me." He leaned down and kissed Luke on the mouth.

"Have you heard of branding?" He paused to see Luke's reaction. "Simply put I take a hot piece of metal and burn a symbol into your skin." He paused and pursed his lips. "Or there's scarification. Do you know what that is? Over a period of time I cut a symbol into your skin, let it heal, cut it again until it's built up enough scar tissue to not fade." He smiled a little at the thought. "Or there's the boring way. I get this nipple," he grabbed the nipple he'd brutalized the day before, "pierced and I put a ring through it with an ID tag on it." He frowned as he looked at Luke. "Which sounds good to you?"

The teen didn't mind as he would move him around to admire his handiwork, he wasn't terribly bothered by it, even if the bruises did leave him sore and sensitive. When the older man spoke about not thinking it was enough though, he looked frightened, not responding to the kiss that was pressed to his lips, but to accept it. He did not return it with much enthusiasm like he would usually do, his eyes widening when Jax moved the topic onward.

He had heard of branding and piercing of course, but the scarification sounded particularly brutal. His eyes had gone very wide and terrified now, none of those options sounding particularly good, the piercing was the worst one to him though, he was terrified of needles. "I... I guess the branding would be the least bad... I mean it would just happen the one time... and it would be quick. I don't think I can handle the piercing though... I'm... completely terrified of needles!" He stared at him with big eyes and a quivering bottom lip. "Anything but needles, please!"

The big man laughed at Luke's reaction. Luke probably shouldn't have told him he was so terrified of needles. But then ... Jax's eyes narrowed as he considered that maybe Luke had said that just to get him to do the piercing. It was definitely the least painful. The scarification would be brutal over a long period of time, but frankly Jax didn't really have the patience for that. "Alright, branding it is," he said as he looked around on Luke's body for the best place to put it. Grabbing his ass, he said to Luke, "I think your butt would be the best place to put it."

Looking at Luke, Jax came to a decision. "I really like hurting you, Luke. It fills me with such an adrenaline rush ... I ... I can't even describe it." He got off Luke and lay next to him. "But I'm thinking I need to let you heal once in a while. I want to continue to use and abuse you and I can't do that if you're in the hospital." He patted Luke's chest. "But not this week." Putting the empty box on the night stand, he pulled Luke to him and held him.

The teen looked startled by his laughter, now truly afraid that he would come after him with needles. Maybe it would have been best if he hadn't said that, but he really was actually phobic about them. If Jax was to chase him down with a needle he would likely pee on himself and definitely pass out of he actually stabbed him with it. The only thing that gave him comfort was the knowledge that he would at least lose consciousness if he was ever presented with his worst fear.

He did not object to the brand being put on his butt, that made the most sense honestly. Where else would a brand go? He looked away from Jax as he spoke about how much he enjoyed hurting him. Luke knew it was fucked up, but he enjoyed being hurt by him too, a lot more than he should, enough that it was very possible he might accidentally kill him one day because Luke was such a glutton for punishment. The choking, in particular, was treading in dangerous territory. He shut his eyes as the big man laid down and tugged him against his chest, wrapping his arms around him, just being quiet and accepting his touches.

Holding Luke close to him, Jax quickly feel asleep with a contented look on his face. That night he had a dream. It featured him and Luke. Luke was tied up spreadeagled and nude while Jax beat on him. He punched and kicked him without mercy and even though blood trickled down from his mouth and nose after each hit Luke seemed to heal up almost instantly from it. It was frustrating as hell. He was hitting him yet he didn't seem to be hurting him. He awoke with a start as his alarm went off. Glaring down at Luke, he lightly slapped him until he was awake. "Get up. You have housework to do."

Jax went through his normal morning routine, breakfast, shower, and then dress for work. Before he left, he pulled Luke aside and said to him, "I want one of your long term goals to be learning to cook. Eventually you're going to be fixing all my meals, alright?" Without waiting for an answer, Jax left the apartment and headed to work. He thought about everything he needed to do today. He'd have to buy those socks and shirts he'd promised Luke, as well as figure out how he was going to do that brand on Luke's ass.

When Jax left, Luke had actually gotten up out of bed this morning, not wanting to upset him again by failing to get everything done, but then he realized that Jax hadn't even left him a list. He would just have to improvise he supposed, he also wondered what Jax would want him to learn to cook first? Would he want him to fix complicated things right off the bat? He already knew how to boil and toast things, so maybe if he had recipes he could figure stuff out? He pondered over this while he set up the coffee maker to make a pot of coffee.

He cleaned the counters and the stove while he waited for the coffee to be done, then he fixed himself a mug full and added some chocolate flavored creamer. He drank it down, then fixed himself a second cup. While it sat on the counter, he swept and mopped the kitchen, then did the few dishes that had been left from yesterday. Once the kitchen was pretty much spotless, he drank his second cup of coffee and prepared a third, finally making himself some toast with jelly and sitting down to eat it along with his third cup of coffee.

When he'd finished eating, he got the vacuum cleaner going again and vacuumed everywhere that had been tracked up yesterday when Jax came home from work, including the little mat in front of the door. He also pulled out the cushions of the couch, love seat, and recliner, vacuuming up the horrendous amount of crumbs, hair, and dirt he found underneath them, before putting them back in place. Then he took up the duster and finished all of the dusting, getting everything he could reach, there might be a few things Jax would see up high, but the boy was about eight inches shorter than him.

By now he was starting to get tired and hungry again, so he made himself a sandwich for lunch, and then went to clean up the bathroom, wiping up any puddles or mess left from the older man's shower this morning. He also cleaned the toilet again to make sure it smelled nice, then went into the bedroom. He stripped the sticky sheets and blankets off of the bed, and tossed the empty chinese food box into the trash. Then he carried the bed clothes into the wash room, dropping them into the washing machine along with the towels he'd gathered from the bathroom. Then he slipped out of his dirty underwear and added it to the load before turning it on. Once it was started, he went to take his own shower, being careful to dry off in the tub so that he didn't make a big mess out of things he'd just cleaned. He took the time to comb his ebony hair in the mirror, though the sight of the bruises all over his body made him shiver.

The washing machine soon buzzed, so he went and got the laundry out, putting it into the dryer with a dryer sheet and starting it up. Then he went into the living room and picked up all of his underwear off of the coffee table, shoving them all into the bag they'd been brought in. He wasn't sure where Jax would want him to put them yet, so the bag would have to do until he could ask him. He kept one pair out, a pink and black one, and slipped it over his slender hips. Then he collapsed onto his face on the couch and passed out from exhaustion. The only things left dirty were his dishes from the day in the sink, and the coffee maker still with some coffee in it.

Jax just sort of stumbled through his day. He found that he was becoming obsessed with Luke. Thinking about getting home again and having his way with Luke was always at the back of his mind, even when he was with clients. He would have to find a way to concentrate on his job or he wouldn't have a job much longer. After work he went and found some 'shirts' and socks to go with the panties he'd bought him the other day. He then stopped at a hardware store to buy some baling wire, a pair of pliers and a small propane torch so he could make the brand he wanted to put on Luke.

He came in to find Luke asleep on the couch. It irritated him, but he couldn't really find anything wrong with the apartment so he let it go this once. Sitting down on the couch, he began lightly slapping Luke and telling him, "wake up, Luke." Once Luke was up, he said to him, "I got you those socks and 'shirts.' Although they should more properly be called camisoles." He smiled as he dumped out the socks and 'shirts' in various matching colors to the panties. "Put them on. I want to see you in them."

Luke awoke with a little flinch when the light slaps came, he had slept right through Jax coming through the door, his body had just been abused to the point of exhaustion, and he really had worked his ass off today to get the apartment clean. He sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning a little bit, then he stretched and eyed the new bag of clothes.

He got up and pulled out one of the 'shirts' if you could call them that. He picked one out and eyed it for a moment, then slipped it on over his shoulders, finding that it was frilly and poofed out a bit over his waist, while not quite hanging low enough to cover his panties. It was a look he could get used to, and he was relieved that it matched, it was black and pink just like his current pair of underwear. He took the socks out and actually looked really cheerful at the sight of them, a small squeal of joy escaping him. "Oh my god, they're so cute!" He immediately tried to look as if he'd been shamed by his own reaction, but really, the socks were adorable.

He sat down on the couch and tugged on the black and pink pair, pulling them all the way up around his thighs and then leaning back on the couch to wiggle his now stockinged toes. The whole look really exaggerated just how feminine the slender goth really was. He got up and did a little twirl for Jax. "I really like them... thank you! Can I ask though, why Hello Kitty?" He wasn't bothered by the choice, just kind of curious about it. It was a really odd thing for a big manly guy like Jax to even know existed, let alone have an odd fixation with.

Jax laughed a little bit at Luke's reaction to the socks. Was the little goth secretly a sissy and enjoyed wearing women's clothes? He didn't know, he'd have to explore that later. "You're welcome, Luke," he said smiling at him. "Why Hello Kitty? Look at yourself," he said as he pointed at Luke. "This may sound weird but it contrasts with the bruises on your body. You being beat up and Hello Kitty are two things that are furthest one can get from each other." He looked Luke directly in the eye before saying, "it's like comparing 'Dogs Playing Poker' with the 'Mona Lisa.'"

"C'mere and sit on my lap, Luke," he said while holding his arms out to hug him as he sat down. He pushed one hand up the back of Luke's shirt and with the other held the back of his head. He began kissiing Luke and then lay back on the couch pulling him on top of him. Wanting to fuck him, Jax held off. He pushed Luke back up off him and forced him down onto the floor in front of him. "I want you to suck my cock," he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.

He could see the contrast point he supposed, though it was a difficult concept to wrap his mind around. Still, he thought the clothes were cute and looked good on him, so he wouldn't complain or question it any further. He had the older man's answer, even if it had turned out to be a little more complex than he'd expected from him.

When he was told to set in his lap, he did as he was told, climbing onto him and straddling one broad thigh, his stocking clad knees planted on either side of the thick leg that his sore butt rested on. He let Jax kiss him and tug him on top of him, sucking lightly at the offered tongue, until he was pushed away and forced onto his knees in the floor between the man's legs. He sat down on his butt on top of his feet and obediently reached forward to wrap his hand around the fat cock that was offered to him. He leaned in and ran his soft pink tongue over the broad head, then pushed forward with his lips, providing a sensation of resistance as he let the smooth head pop inside of his hot mouth only to be met by his dancing tongue as he sank further down on him, taking more of that thick cock in, while careful to keep his lips tight against his teeth and his cheeks hollowed.

Jax sighed and lay back as Luke put his cock in his sweet little mouth. His tongue felt great as he slid it over his cock head. Looking down at Luke he said, "are you sure you're a virgin?" He reached down and grabbed Luke's hair. Gripping his hair he began helping Luke by forcing his head up and down his shaft slowly. "Oh, yeah. That feels good, Luke," he said before letting out a moan. He began moaning each time Luke took his entire cock in his mouth.

"Such a good boy," he moaned out. "A really good boy. Mmmm ... my good boy." He could feel his cock start to go down Luke's throat. Was Luke taking it all? Or was he just forcing it down his throat again? He didn't really care as long as it went down there. Starting to feel his need to cum, he began forcing Luke to speed up. He began breathing heavily as he said to Luke, "you're gonna be so good at suckin' cock." Jax was actually feeling pleased with Luke. He didn't want to slap him for once. Not sure what those feelings meant, he forced Luke to speed up yet again.

The tight grip on his hair forced him to move in time with the big man's demands. He moaned softly around the cock that was forced into his tight throat, he was still not quite able to force himself down that far on his own, and it hurt for Jax to do it, especially with his throat sore from all the choking that had been inflicted on the little teen. He didn't struggle as the thrusts started out slow, Jax gently fucking his face.

Being called a good boy made him blush, hollowing his cheeks harder to try and give him as much suction as he could. As the face fucking got faster, he strained lightly against his grip, making pained little whimpers as he fought to gasp little breaths in through his nose, just enough to keep him conscious. After a little bit of lightly testing the big man's overwhelming strength, he quit straining against him at all, just letting that thick cock be shoved deep into his throat repeatedly. He would still gag occasionally on the harder thrusts, each time making his throat muscles tighten for a moment, only serving to provide the big man with better friction.

Jax noticed the goth's blushing cheeks. He grinned as he said, "do you like being called a 'good boy?'" Thrusting a few more times, he then said, "well, you're a good boy for being such a good cocksucker. I'm gonna love how you feel when I get your throat and ass properly trained." He kept thrusting as he said, "using you makes me happy, Luke. Do you like making me happy?" While he didn't know if this arrangement would last, Jax enjoyed thinking about using Luke as his personal fucktoy for the rest of his life. But he did worry that Luke would get so used up that he was useless.

The sudden thought that he actually had the power to do that to someone got Jax really excited. He began thrusting really fast and hard. He could feel himself about to cum as his balls tightened up. Cumming suddenly he shot his load down Luke's throat. He sighed with relief. Reaching out, he put his hand on Luke's head and stroked his hair. "You're a good boy. My good boy."

The boy gave a little shiver as he was asked if he liked being called a good boy. He really did, there was something warm about it. It was demeaning in a way, but it also felt like affection, and Luke craved that slight tenderness to temper the pain and the brutal way he was treated. It had been a long time since anyone had really been kind to him, so even that slight term of endearment was enough to make him feel wanted. Though he could not answer the big man's questions, he did like making him happy. When he was happy, he didn't hit him, and the gentler touches made him feel content.

As the thrusts got faster and harder, the slender goth held himself still against his room mate's assault, taking that thick cock all the way down his throat with each thrust, his little chokes and gags getting farther apart as he got more used to sucking cock. He kept his cheeks hollowed and his lips tight on him, bringing one slender hand up to lightly stroke heavy balls until the older man came. He swallowed around the invading, fat cock, working the shaft with his throat muscles and swallowing every drop that was given to him. His eyes fell closed in pleasure from being petted and told again that he was a good boy. A soft little sigh escaped him through his nose, not making a move to pull away, just keeping that engorged flesh in his mouth and throat until Jax would choose to release him.

Jax slowly pulled his cock out of Luke's mouth. He kept his hand on Luke's head, slowly petting him. Leaning down, he kissed him on the lips. As he pulled back, Jax said, "I think that's going to be a daily thing. You sucking my dick as soon as I come home." Staring at Luke, he thought about some other things he should have him doing. "I also think you should greet me properly by being on your knees by the door when I come home." He cupped Luke's cheek as he continued, "you do want to show me how much you appreciate what I'm doing for you, don't you?"

Leaning back on the couch, Jax's eyes fell on the bag from the hardware store. Taking out the wire, pliers and the propane torch, Jax set them down on the coffee table. He took the wire and the pliers then started bending the wire into the shape he'd decided the brand should be. Looking at Luke, he said, "go get the lighter out of the junk drawer in the kitchen and the first aid kit out of the bathroom." He continued bending the wire into a circle and then bent a 'J' in the middle of it.

The boy closed his eyes as that big hand gently petted him on the head, running his tongue slowly over his lips now that his mouth was empty again, his jaw aching a little bit from staying opened so wide until now. The hot lips on his made him shiver, his eyes opening as Jax pulled back and spoke. He wasn't sure about being on his knees by the door everyday, Jax didn't always get home at the same time, so it might be kind of hard to predict. "I do, want to... I'll try. You aren't always home at the same time though, so how will I know?"

He gasped softly at the sight of the things Jax pulled out of the bag, knowing what they were for. His cock was already fully hard and stretching out the front of his panties, the length giving a soft twitch of anticipation at the idea of the pain he was certain to feel. He got to his feet and went to get the lighter and first aid kit like he'd been told to. He returned with them and sat them on the coffee table, then he climbed onto the couch and laid down on his side, with his knees tucked up against his belly and his butt facing the big man. "Do you think it will hurt me a lot?"

"Well, you're just going to have to figure that out," Jax said in response to his question about when he'd be home. He looked over at Luke as he got up to go get the first aid kit and lighter. Seeing his hard on caused Jax to raise his eyebrow. Luke was really looking forward to this. Well, if he wanted pain, who was Jax to argue with that? He'd give him pain. Pain that he wouldn't forget any time soon. After a few more minutes of working, he finally got the brand into the shape he wanted.

"Is this going to hurt? Yes, it's going to hurt a lot," he said as he consider something else. "You know since you've got that hard on, it seems a shame to waste it." He grinned as he said the next part. "I want you to start masturbating while I do this." To put action to words, he grabbed Luke's hand and shoved it down into his panties. He then pulled Luke's panties up into the crack of his ass so they wouldn't be in his way. He quickly rubbed Luke's cheek with his hand. Picking up the lighter, he lit the torch. He grabbed the back of Luke's neck to hold him into place while holding the makeshift brand in the torch to get it heated. He waited until it was red, almost white, hot. In order to keep it from cooling down, he jammed it as quickly as he could on Luke's cheek. There was a sizzling sound and the horrible smell of burning flesh. When he was sure it had burnt his skin enough, only then did he take it off. Looking down at his newly branded boy, Jax got a hard on.

Still holding him down, Jax got into the first aid kit. "Now, I'm bandaging this only because I don't want it to get infected, alright? You're going to need to change this everyday until it heals." He squirted some anti-bacterial gel on a gauze pad and put it on the burn. Pulling out the bandage tape, he taped down the pad. Just to be malicious, he slapped Luke's ass.

As his hand was forced down the front of his panties, he obediently wrapped his fingers around his fully hard cock and squeezed it, pulling up and hissing in pleasure as he did. The swollen head peaked past the waistband of his panties as he began to stroke himself, rubbing his thumb over that smooth tip each time he reached the end of a jerk. He shut his eyes and groaned softly as he started to move his hand a little faster, trying not to think about what was about to be done to him. He liked pain, but he wasn't sure he would like this.

He gave a small squeak when his panties were yanked up into his crack, exposing his bruised cheeks to the big man. That rough hand ran over his smooth skin for a moment before he heard the flicking of the lighter being lit. He shivered in anticipation as he heard the slight hiss of the metal as it began to heat up. He tried to focus on jacking himself off, building up the pleasure as he yanked his cock in the swift rhythm that his body craved.

That rough hand was wrapped around the back of his neck, and he cringed, fully aware of what was about to happen. When the hot brand was jammed suddenly hard and deep into his flesh, he let out a strangled cry, continuing to scream until the brand was pulled away from his seared skin. He was left whimpering and sobbing quietly, his hand having stilled on himself for a moment in response to the incredible pain. He continued to sob and whine while the wound was bandaged, slowly beginning to move his hand again. The hard slap on his wounded behind elicited a pitiful cry from the boy.

Jax pushed down with all his weight on Luke's neck as he leaned forward over him. With his other hand he turned Luke's head to the side and watched while he cried. It was so beautiful to him. Licking Luke's tears off his face, Jax whispered to him, "I guess that makes it official. You belong to me now." Kissing his cheek, Jax said, "you look so beautiful to me right now." While keeping him pinned to the couch, Jax began to pull down Luke's panties. Looking at Luke's bruised ass made Jax even harder so he pulled his own pants down just far enough to take out his cock.

He began rubbing the head of his dick all around Luke's crack, flirting with shoving it in his ass. Watching Luke closely, he would slap his newly burned ass each time it looked like he was going to stop crying. "Damn. I don't have any lube in here. Oh well, you're so used to my cock by now, it's not going to bother you if I fuck you without it." He pushed his cock inside Luke and began roughly dry fucking Luke.

Back
Top Bottom