Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

H a r r i e t said:
It's easy to punch someone in the face, Dameon. Cutting off their ball sack? That's a little over the "punching people in the face" line.

I was thinking more of just using a hammer, actually. I've hit one of my buddies in the ball sack with a golf club before, he coughed up blood. I figure it would be basically the same thing, only with a lot more force, and without feeling bad about it afterwards.

H a r r i e t said:
So you're not going to castrate them, then.

Castration (also referred to as gelding, spaying, neutering, fixing, orchiectomy, oophorectomy) is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwise, by which a male loses the functions of the testicles or a female loses the functions of the ovaries.

>=|

I have no idea how many followers I have on this journal. xD; I may not want to know. I feel really bad about of how behind I am on posts ;-; I'm not normally this bad. But work I think has been slowly killing any muse I have worth writing about. But I need to work on it, which is what I'm going to do after I get off work tonight. Before I go home tonight I will answer EVERY post to my rps.

It's not something I force myself to do normally, but Work has seriously gotten way out of control for me to be able to let it all slide as I want it to. Roleplaying has always been my means of destressing. If I get too bad I really let things go that Shouldn't. Like... the fact right now I have to wash dishes. >> That I've neglected to do since I've gotten back from my trip. >o; Dishes are something I'm normally a *neatfreak* about. Simply because of the fact I only have so many to work with. Which means I have less and less of a desire to eat at home, which means I'll spend more moneh than I should.

Good thing I have up to the 5th to pay rent, I think this is the first time I haven't paid Early. >>

Thank gawd I'm off tomorrow. I think I'd go crazy if this keeps happening.

Vega's Current RP list
As of the last 3 Months

Current
  • Disarm Me With Your Loneliness </3 - Altair
  • U-Turn in the Fast Lane - H a r r i e t
  • Deption in Disguise - Hahvy
  • Beyond the Skies - Hahvy and H a r r i e t
  • Of Blood, Wine, and Old Friends - Cookie Monster
  • A Pirate's Life for Thee - Open Rp
  • Machine Visions - Zalvek
  • The Asylum Sleep - Mr. Master

Reserved
  • Fae/Elf rp - bird
  • Group Rp - Shu, Cecidius
  • Unknown - Liquidchaos
  • Unknown - Zombie Galore
  • Post-Apocalyptic - Survivor00

The Unknowns
  • Caged Paradigm - Legion (this is partially my fault D; although I dunno if he's on anymore)
  • Technologic Physics - MarxistPanda
  • Teufelstanz - xWickedBlackLace
  • Under the Glass Moon - MarxistPanda, xWickedBlackLace

If you do not see your rp on this list. This means I have either A.) Forgotten it or B.) I have assumed you are no longer interested and have dropped the rp.

The Unknowns are those who went on Hiatus/RP freeze and have yet to really come back yet >.>; Cept for Legion because I was a bad rp Partner x.x; However I have no idea if they are still interested in the rps. If you wish for me to drop you please let me know!

AHHH it's good to feel like the old days though~ :3

So...I may have found a way around all of Shadow's inconsistencies in the RP's. Not perfect by any means but it could explain why she ran off as Kaede and returned as the not so nice Kaede...Then the only issue would be explaining how she and Phe and Zanfell/Beast were all separated...we need to talk this over and figure out where we are all going with our time lines...

What I'd give right now for a cig. .___. If I wasn't so sore I'd probably go walking for another few miles* (I really should get a pedometer at this point considering how much walking I now do at work ._.) I probably would have gone walking more. As it is, the romantic male populace is currently on my Fuck you list.

Not because of what they do, no that's not why I'm so mad. It's the fact they cleave to you so hard so fast that when you actually do something which is normal to you they turn into hissing snakes and essentially go tell you to go fuck yourself.

For example. One of the guys I was rping with on YIM got upset that I went out drinking with my girls Friday night and went to a Club >>. Why? Because A.) I was dancing with girls, and not him, B.) That I was drinking to begin with. I'm sorry but I wasn't driving that night, Shu was. And she knew I needed to get out. She knows the state my apartment was (which is slowly getting better. Once I do laundry it should be a piece of cake~). Actually if it wasn't for girl's night - I'd be a hermit. ._.

As it is the "Cig" comment is bad. Why? I Quit almost two years ago. And I only get that way when I'm so sick of things that it turns onto me.

This was also sitting in my inbox this morning: I hate you, I love you, and you have destroyed me. I hope it was worth it.

I'm sorry that I chose to be with a man who would take care of me in his own way and loves me for who I am with all the faults. I don't get into things saying, "I Love you! Even though I have a girlfriend and a pet who I now live with and we're pretty much screwing each other." Scuze me a minute. I have a jealous nature as it is. Not much, but enough to the point that if I'm with someone I don't exactly share them. Online is different. You are LIVING with these girls. And you are being so selfish. You abandoned me for two years. Not one, Two. When I had needed you then, where did you go? You say you were homeless. I know you hated your job then - but so do I, but it's a job. It makes ends meet. You grin and bear it until you find something better suited to your nature.

Needless to say this has stung me quite a lot.

ACTUALLY - Come to think of it, any 'man' who I've been in love with - completely and there have only been two who I really did - have disappeared off the face of the earth for almost a year despite being with me. I learned to just let it go.

But damn it I want a hug and to have people quit telling me they hate me for the things I chose to do because they are in my nature to do them and avoid conflict if I can help it.

And I'm not even going to get into the fact I had a dream with my ex (Fishy/Sanguinarius) talking to Shu about sending me flowers.

*sigh*

*hugs* If he really loved you he wouldn't say such mean and hurtful things.

I should probably clarify that those are two different males in that post .__________.; The latter of the two sent me that long message I posted the other day.
>____________> Shu better be happy with me.

I haven't done this in well over 3 years now. Maybe 4. Over the years my voice has deteriorated severely, for multiple reasons. The main one being I no longer have the means to warm up. Coupled with a year stint in the screamo department I virtually lost a half high octave >_>;

SO....

<<

I'm going to give you guys a list. >> Mainly because I can sing all these songs xD; I just don't know which one to do. It will also give you guys chances to look up the songs and choose xD. But I'll record it. I only have really one or two takes to do this simply because of how the song is.

Shu also wants me in a band xD; It's not gonna happen love Nu-uh. But I'll do this. xD; (I have a feeling I know which one Harriet will pick xD)

SO. List yes.

• The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die
  • Tarja - I feel Immortal
  • Nightwish - Ever Dream
  • Within Temptation - Jillian
  • Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything
  • Within Temptation - The Cross
  • Delain - I'll Reach You
  • Everything Burns - Anastacia feat Ben Moody
  • Apocalyptica feat Marla - How Far
  • Epica - White Waters
  • Arch Enemy - We Will Rise**
  • In this Moment - Into the Light
  • Evilion - Birthmarks

**-As a rule I can only do this song once. As it is screamo xD;

Too bad my voice is currently FUXORED. I haven't been drinking right fluids all day D: so Dry throat + eatting cookies = Unbueno.

I might sing it just for you Harriet-chaaaan. <3

Yes he did! He saw me gettin read for work this mornin and he was like "o3o where are you goiiiing? *tries to follow but hits side of fish bowl*" I still haveta think of a name for him.

SO

My day was shit until about oh an hour ago?

Well other than the fact as soon as I walk in the door my new Fish was like "O3O *swims around bowl happy*" xD

Well he -did- pick me. >> All the other fish were like GTFOHUMAN D:< He was like "o3o hannnd."

Shu can attest to this xD She helped me get all my stuff together *nodnod*

Anyway. My car apparently (Because it was too dark to check last night) was not only out of Clutch fluid, but also brake fluid. And thus had turn into a raging bitch to shift gears (let alone err brake?) Kyle was good enough to buy me brake fluid though and help me add it. (the clutch fluid shit is a pain in the ass to get to >>;) And hopefully the whole..uh "I'm not gonna shift. Nope. Uh-uh." -.-; will go away. Otherwise this care will slowly, and surely go away. >>

BUT back to what my good news is.

A.) I have internet starting Saturday
B.) I may be getting a new car sometime this month!
C.) Said car may be free >.>
D.) I'm feeling myself again

Let me explain the Car thing. As much as Shu says my car would be Bad ass to fix up (To be sure she's right) It's going to be a fortune to fix up. To the point of. I could buy a new car with that much >.>; WELL I was on my way home from work after having a REALLY Shyte day. And this man gets my attention and says "I think I can get you a good deal on a car." Me =... "Eh?" Him: "Pull over D:"

*does so. >> Sits in car with door locked. <<* Yes...?

Hi my name is **** and I go this church in **** where we have a Car Ministry that fixes up cars (in much better condition than mine of course) and gives them to people who really need one. Like you.

Me: o.o...really?

Him: Yes! Here take my number and information, and this is the church. *writes it all down* can I have your number too.

Me: Sure!

Him: I will call you as soon as I hear something. You have a blessed day now. *Goes back to his car*

Me: ...Well I'll be. More free cars xD;

The FUNNY thing is Kyle had a dream last night I sold the Honda for $300 Cause I got a new car xDDDDD LULZ. AND it's finally getting to the point where I don't need to turn to leave my ac on all the time. thank gawd.

Vega's Chili Recipe
Formally Stepdad's but I doctor it up =P
2 15 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce* For every can of Sauce you add 1/2 a can of water.
1 can of tomato paste (the tiny can)
1 15 oz can of Kidney Beans (You can get Dark red or red for color)
1 Package of Ground Meat* (I personally use turkey 80/20 but this will go well with beef as well Just be careful on the fat content)
Chili Powder
Garlic Powder
Onion Salt
Salt
Pepper
Oregano

*I normally cook the meat separate from the sauce to save time >.>; as in two different pans.

Cook meat with Garlic powder, salt, pepper, and A dash of onion salt until brown. In another sauce pan on Med heat mix Sauce, Water, and Paste until is dissolved. Drain kidney beans and add to sauce. Add Spices to taste* (I have no exact recipe for how much. However I would say I use at least two tablespoons of chili powder and a tablespoon of Oregano). Incorporate meat in slowly - add more spice as necessary. Simmer for about 4-5 minutes.

Viola :3

On occasion I add mushrooms to it xD just to give it a different texture. You can also use this as a good base for Spaghetti sauce, just take out the Chili powder and Kidney beans :) Mind you I did say *base* when ever I actually do make homemade spaghetti sauce I add a lot more stuff to mine xD; BUT unfortunately I get too lazy >.>;

Oh, RECIPE EXCHANGE!

See, I do vegetarian chili (purists will say it's not chili without meat, but fuck it, it's my kitchen), and I'm very improvisational these days.

Slow-cooker pot or crock pot (different terms for similar appliance)
Heavy-duty spoon (and/or ladle; for mixing and/or serving)
1 regular can diced tomatoes (drained)
1 small can tomato paste
1 big can chili beans in sauce
3 regular cans various beans (usually 1 dark and 1 light red kidney beans and often 1 can black beans, but I can vary) (drained)
1 onion, chopped
1 big spoon minced garlic (usually from a can)
Hella chilli powder
Few dashes Tabasco sauce
Few dashes ginger
Few dashes Italian spices
Several other spices as you feel warranted (I'm trying to use up the Cajun spices I got 10 years ago, so that's usually an ingredient)
Squirt or two of honey from the plastic bottle (cuts the edge off the sharp spices while preserving the flavor)

Dump it all into the slow cooker pot, mix it around thoroughly and add water as necessary until it's very very thick soup. Heat it on high until it bubbles, then simmer on low for like a day, or at least two hours, stirring occasionally and letting out the steam when you do. It'll cook and thicken to a nice thick gloppy pasty chili. Good for vegetarians, though the honey will make it tough for vegans.

Back
Top Bottom