Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

I'm not a big fan of Tabasco sauce or Honey ._.; BUT I would be willing to try this. o_O since I do have a Crock pot that I haven't used yet. I might edit it a bit and see how it goes. :3

Mind you my recipe is like... For a quick, cheap meal. Outside of spices I don't than $5 for everything xD; And thus why it's really easy for me to only spend like... $75 on groceries for a month xD; and even then Normally I only use half of the meat that is actually in the recipe.

I'm doing Vegetarian spaghetti tonight ;3 I have some bella mushrooms that I got on sale, and instead of using spaghetti I'm gonna use egg noodles. It's gonna be AWESOMES. x3

Aw the little fishy loves you! Yay!

And for the record she is right...the Beta picked her and seemed to really like her.

We still need to come up with a name for him though!

TakodaVega said:
I'm not a big fan of Tabasco sauce or Honey ._.; BUT I would be willing to try this. o_O since I do have a Crock pot that I haven't used yet. I might edit it a bit and see how it goes. :3

Mind you my recipe is like... For a quick, cheap meal. Outside of spices I don't than $5 for everything xD; And thus why it's really easy for me to only spend like... $75 on groceries for a month xD; and even then Normally I only use half of the meat that is actually in the recipe.

I'm doing Vegetarian spaghetti tonight ;3 I have some bella mushrooms that I got on sale, and instead of using spaghetti I'm gonna use egg noodles. It's gonna be AWESOMES. x3

Yes, my point was that it's improvisational. If you don't like honey, something sweet could serve the same purpose... little bit of sugar, or chocolate chips, or whatever. And Tabasco sauce is largely superfluous with enough chili powder.

Your spaghetti sounds nummy, though; let us know how it turns out!

Me: I haven't gotten to talk to you in too long! ;-; (*is really trying not to cry IRL*)
BF: It's okies, we have forevers ^^ <3

when it comes to work I seldom if ever call out sick. In fact until today I really have never missed a single day of work (except for one and that was because I got mixed up with someone else and was told I didn't have to come in. >> This was my second week working there with the snow storm and such *nod*).

But these saturdays are the death of me. I checked my time before clockin in and I had 31 hours. I NOW have almost 5 hours of overtime on my paycheck. >_>; just to give you an idea.

H a r r i e t said:
... if it were possible, I'd take your second job from you and split whatever the check was. You're working an awful lot lately. D:

I didn't even work at my other job this week.

Zombies Galore said:
Why are you working fourteen hour days?

Only on Saturday do I work 12+ hour days. I work at a grocery store - Normally Sales go 'on' Saturday and 'Off' Sunday. We have to have all of Sunday and Saturday's tags up before we leave on Saturday. Oh and tear off all the expired tags. Which if you're doing it by yourself is a bitch which is what I've been technically doing the past 3-4 weeks now? Plus you have to make signs. Today I only made 83 signs. ._. Note the only.

Like I said I want a pedometer to see how much walking I do in one day on saturdays.

I think I have a 52 hour paycheck this week. I'm not 100% sure yet. I worked on Labor Day and we get Holiday pay, but I don't know for which holidays. Though I did find out if I ever wanted to transfer >> or If I left this branch for whatever reason I'd be making at least $11/h. Which is the highest you can get for a non management position. We'll see what happens next January. I'll have been working there a year then.

My mind is so sleep deprived right now that it's not letting me sleep.

It looks like I need to take sleep aid pills again.

:/ damn it.

So I haven't had a conversation with my boyfriend in almost 2 weeks now. The message I had on saturday was probably the longest sentence he has written to me. Granted Google Voice broke on his phone so he hasn't been able to get my texts lately.

He got his card today that I got him.

We talked maybe all of 5 minutes when he got him. With one word answers for the most part. He's been AFK since. He had been the one making the big deal of me getting internet >>; So I could keep in touch with him. Granted I don't regret getting internet. But I am kinda of tired of ...

well.

Kinda being ignored. .______.

He made it such a big deal to talk to me annnd....he's never there. My only guess is he got kidnapped for something and decided not to tell me. Which makes no sense because Tuesdays are Wings/Movie nights for the guys (That's another reason why I have girl's night on Tuesdays. He has his guy night and I have my girls night). But he's a guy I know he's not gonna tell me when he goes off and does things.

But damn it. I have Severe Communication needs. I'm not as bad as I used to be granted - then again having a man leave you for almost a year, can do that to a person - but after two weeks...it..well that's my pseudo breaking point. Especially if they make a big deal about it and then when things go through they kinda...don't care?

*Note: Vega is PMSing and still getting over being sick and still hasn't slept much. Translation? Vega = Bad Shape*

(23:28:28) Cage: Next time tell me you're leaving somewhere :<
(23:28:46) Crash: Okiiieee. I woulda if I'da known I'd be out longer than 10 minutes x.x
(23:28:54) Crash: Got drugged to hibachi x.x
(23:29:03) Cage: >>...
(23:29:25) Crash: Then installed one a those radio fence things for the dogs who keep escaping. xD
(23:29:34) Cage: Uh-huh...
(23:29:34) Cage: but
(23:29:38) Crash: Okie! I gotta run, have an early morning meeting with my boss :(
(23:29:45) * Cage whines.
(23:29:51) Cage: Text me...?
(23:30:14) Crash: Surething <3 Whenever I get the chance. :D
(23:30:30) * Crash will tell you all about his google voice problems later x.x
(23:30:34) Crash: Night! <3
(23:30:36) Cage: Go sleep!
(23:30:38) Cage: Love you.
(23:30:44) Crash: Love you too ^^

*cries* Damn it can't I just have ONE night to talk to my bf for longer than like 5 minutes.

So boyfriend is coming down October 15/16 - 20.

And despite my mind's need to be able to unwind, I won't be able to if I'm just scraping by. >> So I applied for yet another job. This one on Night shift and only 4ish days a week. Despite that it means I work a 60 hour work week. >>; at the minimum.

I think I'm a workaholic.

mm. Mainly because none of my jobs offer me full time. And I refuse to go back to working at McD's without having a huge Pay increase. 'Nuff said. I mean I could do it. I honestly could. I remember all the ways to ring up an order and how to do whatever it is to fix it in under 30 seconds >_>;

The one where I worked 44.75 hours last week? They refuse to offer me full time, let alone 30 hours. Which is what I keep asking for. I normally only have 20 (I.E - 2 days a week >_>). My other job I only work 4ish hours a week. The fact I'm even looking for a 3rd job is the part that bothers me.

Considering I make $9+ at both jobs. ._.; And if I go back to McD's there is no effin way I'm going any lower than $8.50. <_<; I worked at a mcd's for 3 years. NO way.

But I'm way too stubborn to let it get to me >>;

Just think for 4-5 years I made below your Min. Wage and managed to get by skin and teeth ._.

BUT to something that cheers me up~

Vega's Current RP list
As of the last 3 Months

Current
  • Disarm Me With Your Loneliness </3 - Altair - Posted!
  • U-Turn in the Fast Lane - H a r r i e t - Writing post ;-;
  • Deception in Disguise - Hahvy - Writing post
  • Beyond the Skies - Hahvy and H a r r i e t - Posted!
  • Of Blood, Wine, and Old Friends - Cookie Monster - Writing post
  • A Pirate's Life for Thee - Open Rp - Writing Post
  • Machine Visions - Zalvek - Posted!
  • The Asylum Sleep - Mr. Master - Posted!
  • Tides of Time - Shu, Cecidius - Posted!
  • Necronomicon - Kayito-san - Posted!
  • Seven Days - Zombie Galore - Posting

Reserved
  • Unknown - Liquidchaos - In Discussion
  • Post-Apocalyptic - Survivor00 - Pending Intro Post
  • Demon Hope - Harriet - ?Talks? xD
  • Guardian Angel - Paradox *Request hold till free*

On Holds
  • Technologic Physics - MarxistPanda
  • Teufelstanz - xWickedBlackLace
  • Under the Glass Moon - MarxistPanda, xWickedBlackLace

So I thought I'd get home at a decent hour last night. ._.; Why? Because Tweedle idiot was back from her vacation and when that's the case I usually leave at ...2? 3?

Nooo of course not I came home at 4:30.

What she have the audacity to do? Accuse me of screwing -her- over. because when she came back things went to hell. Not all the tags were pulled whatever.

Cause apparently I'm not doing my job right.

The manager even said that there were less tags that were off when I did it versus both of us. ._____.

I'm normally a very nice person. Right now I'm not simply because I'm working essentially a triple shift. I got home at 4:30 this morning slept from 5:30 till 1, go back to work for 3:30 to 11, and then go back to work at 9:30 AM.

All the while right now I feel like crap because my body is like. "OMG IM SLEEP DEPRIVED D:<". So I appologize if I'm snippy right now. I'm just soo sick of feeling like I'm a crash course. I keep telling management I can't work sundays. BUT they don't listen. Hopefully they read the note I left them because I don't complain much but I am so fucking SICK of being blamed for shit that goes wrong when I've caught her mistakes more than once.

Wake me up when September ends.

I'll try to reply to posts when I come home if I'm not OMG SLEEEP ;-;

Wie ein Phönix aus der Asche
Werd' ich mehr als ich je war
Und greife nach den Sternen
Die ich vorher nicht sah.

Phönix - L'ÂME IMMORTELLE

I is having WTF moment with my bank. But I'll leave it alone till I figure out what is up with the WTF ._.;

I got 4 hours of sleep last night. Fun stuff.

Mac n' cheese for dinner tonight or Tuna Helper.

I think my bf has plans~ We shall see. :)

My File person apologized to me. Found out a rumor was just the rumor despite my hopes V.V;

I already finished my Christmas list. Fail. -.-;

Back
Top Bottom