Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

"You are such a tease!" The seat belt pulled her short shirt up as she sat back. Her glistening pussy right up in plain sight for him and everyone coming down the road. "Am I supposed to drive with you like that?" He was kidding of course, but it was fun.

He wrapped his arm along her back and gripped her round ass in his hand. His fingers laid along her crack and moving deep between her thighs from behind dipped into her slick warm honey pot. He wiggled then and her body obligingly responded by leaking. With his now very slippery fingers, he began to toy at her tight little rosebud, slipping his middle finger just inside.

Mike smiled when she didn't object to this intrusion, and gently continued to tease her, orbitng his finger inside her and adding a second to help her relax. She would need to relax considerably if she were to accept the greater intrusion he intended to make later, but then he had at least a couple hours before that would be possible. This much he could do while driving, and while she rested against him in the seat.

He gently worked his finger back and forth in little orbits, slowly stretching and relaxing her tight rear entrance. He wanted more control, so he slipped his thumb deep in her pussy allowing to tightly grip her body and thrap her two inner walls between his thumb and forefinger. She was so warm and wet that it felt delightful and he knew that his thumb and finger would be pruny by the time he was ready to release her.
He was greatful that he was on a long stretch of highway where shifting would not be necessary, because his hand was completely occupied with girlflesh, and unavailable. When his thumb entered her pussy his hand was immediately flooded and he looked down at the soft vinyl seat cover and laughed. there was a puddle on the seat and it was dripping on the floor. "I guess you are liking this!" he said.

Feeling his thumb slide into her, she arched her back and let out a mewling moan as she felt juices roll down her thighs and into her fathers hand. She even felt the gentle pitted pat of the vinyl getting hit by her juices. Her nipples were hard against his shirt and she continued to rock her hips like a bitch in heat.

Mike was enjoying himself almost too much. it was then that he saw the blue and red lights in his mirrors. Behind him was a bigred pick up with white letters "WEIGHMASTER" on the hood. He pulled his hand from hi daughter and cursed and down shifted. "Quick get in the sleeper and under a blanket" he grabbed a cleanex and whiped the set and his hands then opened the window to air out the cab before stopping.

She groaned and whimpered. She moved into the sleeper and curled under a blanket mumbling to herself. She touched herself under the blanket bringing herself to pleasure and rolled her eyes and bit her lip turning her back to whoever would see from the windshield.

The officer approached the truck and ordered Mike down out of the cab. "good afternoon sir . Are you aware that one of your weight senders has malfunctioned?" "A... no." Mike answered. He hadn't been stopped in a decade, and was feeling nervous. The officer asked if he could enter the cab and inspectthe weight unit. "well sir, ah yes but I'll have to wake my daughter first and be sure she is decent or at least covered. " "yeah right" the officer smirked. Mike restrained himself " look officer that IS my daughter in that truck! I'll let yo inspect, but if you werent wearing that badge, I'd have decked you just now, so lets keep this official. The next off-color remark you make will land you in court defending a lawsuit. If you will allow it I'll talk to her. Otherwise arrest me!" the officer was taken aback by the agressive comments, but decided Mike was serious. "Don't get in the truck" just open the door and tell her what is going on. " He unsnapped his gun.
Mike opened the door and called in to her "you better get dressed and get out your I.D. John Law here doesn't believe you are my daughter!" turning to the cop he said " Now you stay here till she comes out, or I will bust your jaw"

She sighed and wiped her fingers on the blanket. Grabbing some jeans, she pulled them on. She grabbed a black shirt to cover everything. Pulling on flip flops she slipped down out of the cap and grabbed her wallet and held out her id. She saw the unsnapped gun and looked at him.

"Is everything alright here?" She said in a flirtatious voice towards the cops trying to soothe everything over.

"are you his daughter? or not? are you here against your will?" As she held out her I.d. the officer took it and read the name. Seeing that the last name matched, he handed it back. "Stay here" he said climbing in the cab. He returned in a moment. Handing them back their I.D. he said "Drive carefully and get that weight box fixed. and young lady I suggest you button your pants before they fall down." Mike looked down and saw her shaved mound in full view. He pulled her to him and as the officer walked away, he broke out laughing.

He hugged her to him and kissed her deeply. "I'm sorry darling" He smiled as he lifted her back up in the truck and got back on the road, but he was getting tired, and getting horny and he pulled into the next rest stop he found.
"Little girl I been teasin your little bottom for about 300 miles, and getting hornier by the mile. You think your ready for me now?" He gave her a sly smile.

At this point his question was merely rhetorical, and he intended to find out if she was ready one way or the other. He pulled into the next rest stop, and guided her into the sleeper. there were children playing in the grass and a show in front of the windows was not appropriate. He moved her onto her hands and knees, and taking out his hard cock he moistened the head in her pussy, before pressing it against her wet rosebud and giving a quick but firm push so that his purple head popped inside her. "Are you alright?"

She smiled and walked into the sleeper with him and moved onto her hands and knees and shut her eyes and shivered. She felt him moistening himself on her pussy and she arched her hips and blushed. With a gentle moan, she gasped as he pressed his cock into her and grunted panting and nodded gently. She gripped the mattress and shut her eyes trembling.

He massaged her naked ass cheeks and spread them to help ease his entry and then slowly entered her until his thighs met his. God you are tight my dear!" She felt warm and velvety as he slowly withdrew leaving only the head inside before pressing back in again. "How are you doing?" he asked. She was terribly tight and he didn't want to hurt her.

Keeping himself buried deep inside her, he laid back on the bed and pulled her on top of him and wrapping his arms around her, one hand massaged her breasts and the other gently played with her pussy.

As he hugged the young woman and continued to massage her sensitive nipples and clit as he enjoyed the velvety caress of her rear canal, in his mind he paused to consider how he had come to be in such a position with his daughter. It was terribly taboo, and sure to get both of them condemnation from others, but if he was honest, he didn't care. He had never fely closer to her since she was a young child.

This was slow sex at its best. He warm inner wals werecarressing him gently and fluttering about him and he was tking it slow and letting the fire inside him first smolder and then build to a slow burn. His hands caressed her naked skin from her thighs to her face and back again, over and over. It was the most relaxing and blissful experience he could ever remember. Though he was completely relaxed, he never slept that hour. Near the end, his state of arousal had reached its peak and his fall into orgasm was like stepping off a waterfall.

Back
Top Bottom