Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

Mike ran his hands over her young body, and when he found her sticky thighs, paused and wet a washcloth and warmed it in the microwave. He shook out the steaming towel, and then gently cleaned her up, before cleaning his crotch as well. " how about some coffee and breakfast?" he looked through her suitcase and found a sundress and a pair of panties and handed them to her, before pulling on his jeans and tee shirt.

She leaned back letting him clean off his cum that got all over her body from last night. She leaned up and sighed. He picked out her clothes. A soft sundress that was a soft sky blue. The dress had a loose comfortable skirt. Getting up, she shrugged it on and winced at how tender her nipples hard become. Putting on deodorant that smelt of Amber and perfume that smelt of lavender, she slipped on the shoes and nodded.

"That sounds nice." She got up and stretched running her fingers through her short hair and looked around.

It was a beautiful clear morning in the parking lot of the truck stop, and when they got outside the sleeper, the sound of diesel engines running was almost deafening. He walked her back to the restaurant and they went in and got a low booth back in a quiet corner. Mike ordered coffee while they looked a the menu. "I think you will make a wonderful mother" he said lovingly.

She ordered a diet coke and threw her head back and laughed as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked down at the menu and frowned. She was afraid she would turn into her mother. An abusive, pimping, using she'll of a human. My he lines of worry found their way to her face as she thought.

Mike caught the change in mood. "What did I do? What is the matter?" He looked at Elena concerned. "when the waiter came back he ordered pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon."what would you like Elena?"

"No you didn't do anything I was just thinking." Leaning over she kissed his cheek. When the waiter came, she ordered the eggs Benedict. Sitting back she rubbed her arm and took a drink of her soda and looked at him.

"I am just worried about turning into mom." She let it out before it would fester in her mind.

"Nonsense. You are prettier, and sweeter, and more loving than she ever even knew how to be. I love you so much. " the waiter took their order, and left the two of them holding hands across the table. "I love you with all my heart, just like you are"

She watched him and but her lip and held his hands and looked down afraid that her mother would be her destiny. She looked out the window trying to still her thoughts. She had had a history of abuse herself and was sober and trying to pull herself out. Everyday was a struggle.

The waiter brought their food and as they ate, he talked with her. "Elena, I love you so much. I'll protect you from becoming your mother, I promise. We will get through this together. " when they had finished their breakfast her knew that she needed a break from her fears and as they walked out, he asked her, "you want to have some fun?"

"Well what I have in mind is kind of a game, but I think you are exhibitionist enough to enjoy it. He walked her back to the truck and they got ready to leave the truck stop. "How observant are you?" he asked. " Do you remember the license plate game we used to play when you were a kid?"

Well we start with California so the first one to get the plate then the other one takes something off. If you run out of clothes you have to do favors right up here in the cab. The whole front of the cab was glass to knee level.

He laughed at her. "Mostly I want you riding next to me naked! It makes the trip go lots faster when you have beautiful scenery. So if you can just get undressed and lay your head in my lap."

"Panties too!" he said laughing, "and get over next to me. I want to play with that pussy one way or another." He made room under his arm and patted the seat next to him.

His arm wrapped around her and his hand rested gently between her naked thighs, pushing them apart in front of the big windshield. "Are you sure you don't want to lay down?" He offered smiling. With each bump in the road her breasts bounced seductively in full view of the road.

His finger began to play between her inner labia, teasing her so that she started to leak on his fingers. He kissed her deeply and slipped his tongue in her mouth. As she tipped her hips back he slipped his thumb inside her pussy and reached down with his slippery fingers and played at her anus rubbing it gently and slipping one finger inside her.

She moaned and arched her hips and rolled her hips forward and back. She jerked back adn squealed. "Easy, eyes on teh road." She gasped adn arched her hips more as his thumb slipped into her body and she rolled her eyes panting and laid so her hips were closest to him and she was leaning on her back and smiled.

"I can do that by braille!" he said. "In case you hadn't noticed I know my way around a girl." With that he wiggled both his finger and thumb, teasing her mercilessly. "What is the most times you've ever come in one session?" he asked. knowing that talking about her love life to her father might be embarrassing.

She gasped adn rocked her hips and moaned rolling her eyes up and moaned and panted and shook her head. "I don't know...twice...with you..." She whimpered and panted and rolled her eyes howling and leaned back and fell back her knees up and spread as she let him play him and moaned softly trembling.

"How does four sound?" he said chuckling. its going to be at least that, we have all kinds of time. I'm goin to have you completely spent. four at least, but maybe eight."
He kept his eyes on the road, but that just made him explore more with his hand , and then there was the fact that everything was in plain sight through the windshield.

Back
Top Bottom