Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

Elena growled and held his head as he held her tongue in his mouth and turned it into a kiss with a sharp bite to his lip adn she giggled softly.

She smiled adn got into the booth and then arched her back and jutted her breasts forward moaning lewdly as he cupped her ass. She began to rock softly and moaned for him.

As she stuck out her chest, she caught the attention of the truckers at a nearby table, and they began to whistle and hoot at her. It was obvious that Elena was enjoying the attention, but just as obvious to Mike that things were getting out of hand, and dangerous. He didn't want his daughter raped. The father in him took over and he pulled her from the stool and when she protested wrapped an arm around her and almost dragged her back to the truck.

Once they were outside he held her close. "Baby girl, I know it was fun, but those men were getting serious. Another five minutes, and I might not have been able to drag you away.. Teasing your daddy isn't the same as a strange trucker." He helped her back into the truck and they motored off to the next rest stop to get some food. "If you tease any boys you make sure they are your own age and I;m with you! Them I can handle."

She leaned back and frowned and looked down. She suddenly felt ashamed for the way she dressed and the things she was getting him into. "Sorry." She said and moved into the back and went to get changed. Well change her top at least. She changed into a long gersey shirt and moved back to sit down and looked at him and wrapped her arms around him and snuggled close and loooked down.

"Hey baby girl don't be sad... I loved that shirt, and you are sexy as hell. I just don't want to see you get hurt. I would never forgive myself" He hugged her when they got out of the truck and went into McDonald's and ordered dinner. When they had finished eating he took her back to the truck. "Now that its safe take off those pants and put that shirt back on for Daddy I think its all you need for pajamas" He turned down the bed and undressed completely crawling between the sheets and holding them open for her.

"I understand." She smiled and then laughed looking around. She ordered a big mac and fries. She ordered a diet coke though because McDonalds milkshakes were shit. She sat and ate with him and grinned. Laughing at his order, she went to her clothes, she pulled on a thong and a short shirt and smiled and laid down and stretched out beside him and snuggled in and kissed his lips gently and smiled wider and watched him and grinned wider.

He hooked the thong with his thumb. "What is this for?" he asked . The thong didn't cover much, but it was in the way. He pulled it down her thighs and off. "There!" he said admiring the puffy lips on her shaved mound. "Thats how I wanted you ." he loved looking at the bare cleft between her thighs. He teased at the top of her slit and got her clit to protrude and throb. "You like that! I can tell!"

He pulled her close to him with her breasts pressed against his side under his arm. he let one arm lay against her back with his hand resting on her ass . His other hand was playing at her slit. He played gently as they lay there relaxing. He loved how her body responded to him slowly filling his palm with her cream. The mean time his cock grew and became stiff and slowly throbbed with the beat of his heart. They had made love so often this day. he wanted to again, but he wasn't in a hurry. He like the way they were lazily getting to each other. He started to wonder if she would be able to make him cum without touching his cock.

She leaned in and softly kissed and sucked along his jaw moaning as he slowly toyed with her. It was sweet and romantic. Now she was looking for the point that she heard rumored all men had. That if you activated it just right it was an instant arousal if not ejaculation. She groaned and rolled her eyes up moaning. "Of fuck daddy." She breathed.

He loved the feel of her long slender fingers as they played about his chest. It was delightfully erotic. by this time he was fully hard, but was at a point where he might happily rest just on the edge of climax for a long time. He teasing kept him there and he revelled in the feeling, However as her hand move down and her fingernails gently raked his scrotum, he begame increasingly uneasy, until she happened to run a finger across the skin just behind his scrotum and above his anus. He groaned loudly and his cock began to throb . When two more fingers joined the first he was immediately lost in the feeling, and a long spurt of sticky hite cum shot from his cock and hit her in the face. The first was quickly followed by a second and third and fourth. When his ejaculation finally stopped, she looked like an iced pastry.

She bit her lip as her fingers wondered down. She wondered if her father would let her touch her where so many men never let her get near. She teased and played with him, and watched him. She slipped one finger into his asshole. He didn't order her not to do this, so she slipped another finger in. Reaching for his prostate. She gasped and arched her back as she found his prostate and he came hard over her. She giggled softly and then continued to stroke him until he had released all he had. She giggled and kissed his neck and smiled nuzzling him.

"Ohh I know your sweet spot baby." She grinned adn nuzzled him growling keeping her fingers in his ass stroking him.

"Easy girl, thats about two too many fingers. " When she stretched him more he went limp. he had never been touched there before, and it dd make him cum. He couldn"t help it. He had loved it when her fingers just tease the skin around his anus, but the penetration was uncomfortable. He wasn't even sure he liked it at all. He lay there breathing hard and trying to sort out his feelings. He knew that his daughter hd meant well.

He reached down and took her hand and gently moved it away. I'm sure its more fun for you than it is for me baby, at least I hope so . "I'm not sure I will ever get used to it. What you did from the outside was way better." he kissed her gently. "I hope you understand. "

Still bathed in the glow of fresh sex and with Elena's soft warm curves curled up against his side, Mike drifted off to much needed sleep. He dreamed of many times they had already explored each other that day and the many times it had caused him to fill her with his seed. It was that thought that awoke him and he was happy to find that it had been more than a dream and his daughters naked body was still snuggled up close to his own. The thought of his seed deep within her was his first thought as he woke and he looked at her beautiful body, trying to imagine it swollen with his child, her already large soft breasts swollen with milk and dripping.

She was curled up to his side on her stomach with her face facing the other way. Her arms were nestled under her own body. She was sleeping deeply, but feeling his eyes on her, she turned her head and looked at him. A slow sleepy smile found its way to her lips. Reaching out, she stroked his hair and snuggled in close to him and sighed as sleep threatened to take over again.

"Hey baby girl!" he said with gentle enthusiasm as he teased her by gently tickling her side. ' what if you were a mother right now?" he felt guilty asking, but he wanted to know. 'you ralize you might be? don't you?"

" Hmmm I don't know, but if you are I will be happy. We have done nothing to stop it. If you are fertile at the moment, you almost certainly are. You have enough of my seed to impregnate ten women, maybe twenty" he said. He hugged her softly. I love you so much! having a baby with you would be a beautiful thing. "

"Darlin' it's probably a little late for birth control. You can't take that if its possible your pregnant. We can take a test and find out next week. Till then, I'm ok with it either way. As long as you are, lets not worry about it." He hugged her, and gently massaged her large breasts and caused the nipples to stiffen. "Your breasts are going to be unbelievable when your pregnant! They are already gorgeous. I can hardly imagine them fifty percent bigger."

Back
Top Bottom