Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

Mike cleared his throat. The comment had come out in the heat of the moment, but it wasn't something he was proud of. "Didn't you notice the point where I got really rough? That was only the beginning. I am so glad that I stopped. A tear rolled down his cheek. Your mom leaving wasn't all her fault." His throat closed and he couldn't speak. He stared down the road and tried to just drive.

"I hope not... Baby girl .. If you think I'm about to, mention your mother .... please." he loved how her arms felt around his bare shoulders and her bare breasts against his back. "You know something, I could get used to having you there all the time, naked like that. Its really nice". A smile broke out on his face. and despite all the sex, he was growing hard again. " I haven't been hard this often ever that I can remember."

"Maybe you could lay on the seat up front with your head on my lap and keep me company? If you lay down, no one will see. I have to get about 5 hours more driving to do." He patted his thigh hoping she would move to the front. "There is a jar of ointment in the cabinet. Bring it and I'll rub it on your sore bottom for you."

She got up and then moved forward. "No...I just want to leave it alone for now. Besides, if I make you put ointment on me, you might go all wild on me again." She laid down on the chair and snuggled into his lap and sighed and shut her eyes curling her knees up and looked at him and smiled softly.

He let his arm lay across her body. and rested his hand on her bare hip. As he drove and she slept in his lap, he gently rubbed her bottom. He would have liked to have used the ointment but he wasn't going to let the opportunity to enjoy rubbing her soft bottom while he drove. After about 5 hours, he woke her and had her get in the sleeper before pulling into the truck stop for the night.

Once off the road, Mike climbed in the back of the truck with his daughter. Seeing the ointment in her hand he smiled at her. "I think that's a good idea. Lay down and and spread your legs. I used to do this for your mother. When I'm finished, we can get dressed and go in and get some dinner. " He gently rubbed the ointment into her swollen rosebud, being as gentle as possible.

Mike hadn't been prepared for the reaction he got from her. He had known it might be mildly erotic, he had anticipated that the soreness would have dampened her enthusiasm. It was clean that being so young, she was far more resilient than he had realized. For last few hours, his cock had finally had a rest and he wasn't hard, but after having massaged her rose bud for 5 minutes and seeing her literally writing with pleasure, the break in the action was over. He unbuttoned his pants and slipped them off his legs and then lifted her ankles to his shoulders. He thought to play with her pussy a bit to get it ready, but when he looked, it was already drooling thick white cream down between her ass cheeks.

He lined up and pressed gently, but even though she was amazingly tight, she was wet enough that she slipped on like a soft leather glove. The feeling was incredible and her gave a silly grin and he bent her double and kissed her deeply. "What am I going to do with you!?" he asked. The sex was deep and amazing, and he could tell from how sloppy it was he was going to need some extra sheets for this trip.

Rolling her eyes, she moaned as he slipped into her. Her walls gripped him as he moved her legs up to his shoulders. She grinned as he leaned forward bending her in half. With a sigh, she cupped his face and kissed him softly and gently.

"Just put up with me I guess." She smiled and kissed his neck tightening her kegels around him in a threat of not letting him leave her body.

"That will be easy! Its satisfying you that worries me. OH GOD!" he exclaimed as he felt her squeeze him and suck him in. "You are not letting go! Alright young lady, you ask for it. I am going to fuck you silly!" She was being naughty and saucy and he loved it, though he couldn't imagine how she was holding up. He paused a moment "If things get too rough just say "mother" and I'll stop, You understand?" (he was giving her a safe word)

Seeing how eager the girl was, he rolled on his back flipping her on top but keeping her fully impaled."Ok baby girl! lets see if you can ride this raging bull!" Mike had rippling abs and they weren't for show. He popped his hips up beneath her and she had to hang in to keep from being bucked off, and she almost became disengaged. "hang on there! Cutie! lets see how you ride this big bull!"

This was way more fun than he had ever had. He tried to buck her off and she clung to him like a rodeo cowboy, and it just felt amazing. It wasn't long before he was going to be losing the battle though as he felt himself slipping over the edge.

As she came he joined her and then fell limp in the bed with her still on top of him. "Baby Girl! you just broke your first horse." he was laughing hysterically. He rolled from beneath her and hugged her close, panting. " I don't know about you, but I'm hungry' Lets get dressed and go in and get some dinner. "

She panted adn then sighed and then leaned against him and bit her lip and moaned adn wrapped her legs around him and shut her eyes. She nodded and got up and then pulled on some tight vinyl pants and a loose top that was cut right below the breasts. She p ulled on her shoes and smiled waiting for him.

Mike pulled on his jeans and a teeshirt and then leaned back and just watched as buttoned the skin tight glossy pants and pulled the zipper over her pouty pussy. I was almost enough to make him chase after her again right there, but hunger and exhaustion were setting in. When she slipped the timy top over her head with out a bra and he saw how her nipples poked peaks in the thin material before it draped down and ended suggestively just below the swell of her breasts. As she moved her breasts swayed and the effect would have every male in sight range staring. "I'm going to need a shot-gun, just to get you safely out of the restaurant! This is a truck stop you know!"

She giggled and put on her heeled boots and walked out and then looked at him. "Yes, that is exactly the point." She grinned and got out of the truck and stretched her arms above her head in a yawn watching a few bearded truckers look hungrily at the lower lobes of her breasts as her shirt threatened to spill all the secrets. Putting her hands on her hips she looked back and waited for her father and grinned wider.

His cock was now unbelievably hard again. She was definitely a cock tease. He stepped up beside her and wrapped an arm around her naked waist. If she was going to show off like this, he was going to enjoy it. Not only that he was going to see just how much of a flirt she was willing to be. As they walked to the restaurant he let his hand slip up beneath her top and tweaked her nipple, not so gently. "I hope you are ready for your showing!" he said with a smirk.

"I am ready for whatever you want of me." She leaned up to his ear and gave it a bite not so gently either. She smiled adn walked with him and wrapped an arm around his neck and continued to walk with him and grinned wider. "Who knows, maybe I might even share the free drinks I am going to be getting in this get up." She stuck her tongue out at him and grinned with a wink.

When he saw her tongue come out, he was quick to react and sucked it into his mouth holding her there a moment, before releasing her.

He guided her into the resturant and and they sat down at a table with high stools . this meant the thrukers sitting at low tables could see under her top is she wasnt careful. As she sat on the stool, he tght pants pulled down a bit in back and gave a good view of the top off her ass. He took advantage of this ans slipped his hand in the back of her pants and cupped her ass.

Back
Top Bottom