Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cairo by night (thedutchess + tatcon)

SHe slapped his arm playfully and looked at him " i mean special occasions like holidays" she shook her head and yawned slowly getting in close and moving her warm leg between his since he was cool on her skin it felt nice, " you would be horrible to cuddle with in alaska" she teased and laughed softly as she thought about it .

"Why do you think I'm vacationing here?" He responded with a mischevious grin, hand that had been travelling her hip now just wrapping around her midsection tightly and holding her close as he placed light kisses along her neck and shoulder. "But fine, how about we go out for coffee tomorrow then, and then you can try and think of some other dumb questions to ask me about vampires."

She smiled and nodded feeling him hold her extremly close, she moved her arms around his mid section as well placing her cheek against his chest gently " my questions are not 'dumb' they are honest questions that you find annoying " she said quietly and closed her eyes again breathing softly while using her finger nail to softly draw circle in his skin.

He chuckled lightly, and gave a small shrug. "Same difference." He replied as he slowly closed his eyes, and gave her a soft squeeze. "I'm going to sleep." He stated quite plainly, not feeling particularly motivated to move anywhere else in the bed with her already so near, so with a soft kiss to the top of her head, he would slip away to dream land.

She smiled and watched him slowly fall asleep, she moved slightly and gently ran her fingers over his cheek just touching him with her nail tips, she tilted her head slightly watching him sleep before leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss on his lips then placed her lips gently against his collar bone and closed her eyes slowly moving her leg up to wrap around him trying to surround him in warmth in every way she could.

He would murr gently in his sleep as he felt her surround him in her lovely warmth. Hand would instinctive move to wrap itself around her thigh and hold her tightly, even closer than they were before. She might notice the small hint of a grin on his lips, a subconscious reaction to a delightful situation.

She slept like that unable to get free of his grip, but it was worth it, she woke the next morning finding a sun beam on her face she opened her eyes and blinked slightly before removing herself from his grip and pulling the blankets up and over him to hide him for the time being, she got up slowly and grabbed another blanket and doing a second cover of the windows, she sighed as it went completly dark as she yawned again and walked over to him smiling slightly and pulling the blankets off his head but kept them on him, she quitely got her bath essentals and tried to sneak away to get a shower after putting her clothes back on.

With the sun still up, Tatcon would still be sleeping like a baby. It was an amusing part of the vampire condition, whenever the sun was present, a vampire could do little to try and resist the urge to fall and remain asleep until the bright rays of the life giving ball of gas had lost it's grip a bit on the planet earth. So it was when she woke up and moved to go get a shower he would remain still, quietly asleep, and if she paid really close attention, she would see that his chest didn't rise and fall with the process of breathing. If there was one time when a vampire looked truly like the undead they were, it was now.

She hadn't noticed it but when she came back she stared at him, she got an eere feeling when she looked at him, then she realize that it was like sleeping with a rock, a rock that wraps its arms around her and holds her tightly afraid she might disappear if he didn't, she sat on the edge of the bed and touched his face gently and moved back down to lay beside him but instead had her back to his chest, she lifted his arm and moved herself back into his embrace and slowly fell asleep again.

When he would awaken a few hours later, he would slowly let his eyes open up, and look down at her, grin spreading over his lips. He would give her a gentle squeeze in the embrace, before allowing a hand to run through her hair slowly. He would soon sneak out of bed, searching to get himself a shower before she woke up, and so it was that he snuck out of the room silently, leaving his shirt and jacket with her to make it clear he would be back, as he went down the stairs and to the showers.

She remained asleep a little while after he left, but soon woke, she sat up and looked around the room not seeing him but finding his shirt and jacket and that made her calm a bit, she sat up in bed pulling her legs up to her chest and laying her head down on her knees and closing her eyes slowly, she hadn't been alone since she got here and it was nice to enjoy that moment of solitude, she got up out of bed and pulled the blanket down off the window and looked out at the moonlight, she smiled slightly and sat in the window with her legs hanging out feeling the warm night air hitting her face.

It would be a short while before he would return, quietly remaining in contemplation as he stood under the shower head, letting the lukewarm water run over his lazily. It had been a busy couple nights, and as he ran tattooed fingers over his eyes slowly. It would soon be time though to reenter the situation with a clearer head, and that was when he slowly went back upstairs, and walked into the room, moving over towards the bed before speaking.
"It's nice isn't it? A desert paradise by night. It's for reasons like that I visit places like this." He said quietly, coming to stand next to her still topless, his fingers looped under his pant waist as he looked out into the world quietly.

She smiled slightly and pushed her hair back with her fingers lightly " yes it is quite beautiful, can't see the moon or stars this clearly where i live" she sat there watching the night sky before turning to face him reaching her legs out she pulled him towards her and moved her hand up to gently trace the lines and shadows of his muscles " i would like for you to come visit me, i have a house in the woods that is blocked off from the world, it has alot of windows and there are hardly any sunny days....." she trailed off slightly " you probably won't will you?" she asked no looking up into his face with her green orbs waiting for him to make a face or say somthing.

When she asked her question, and trailed off as she did, he drew in a deep, fake breath as his mind slowly contemplated how to best answer this question, and as her fingers trailed over his skin, this didn't make the situation any easier. "When you leave this place, and go home, our time together, the lives we've shared for the week..will be but a memory for you. You'll wonder if it's just a fantasy..something you dreamed up. Maybe that's all this is Victoria, a fantasy of yours made flesh to disappear into your memories as soon as it goes away." He responded, quietly, carefully, and quite gently. He ran his fingers through her hair slowly, as if he was her caretaker.

She closed her eyes and turned her head to where her lips touched his arm softly, before looking back at him again" you are not a passing dream, or somthing my mind made up for myself, you are real just as i am, you are just saying that for my benifit and that you are scared, or you truly just do not want to Tony" she said calmly and as gentle as she could she closed her eyes and hung her head slightly, she never cried this was a good time to but she held it back and raised her head up looking past him then let her feet touch the floor still standing infront of him not looking at him now " i leave tomorrow afternoon, so if there was anything you wanted to do then we need to do it tonight" she said calmly and walked around him smoothly tossing him his shirt and sat down pulling her shoes on without another word, or thought.

When she spoke, he had to give a small laugh, catching his shirt off offhandedly before placing it over his frame. "Just for your benefit girl, I never wanted to be anything other than me." He answered plainly, straightening the shirt before walking over to the bed to retrieve his coat. "Tomorrow afternoon, won't even stay for a good bye kiss." He joked, sliding the smooth leather around his shoulders, before kissing her cheek lightly. "Suppose the best course of action is for us to get some coffee and some food, and try to put to rest any other curiosities you might have about me and my kind."

She watched him before standing and walking out not caring at this point if he was beside her, behind her or anywhere around her, she was hungry and she knew where she was going, she moved into the cafe siting down and ordering something for her to eat, she sat back pulling her hair up into a pony tail and leaned on the table placing her cheek in her hand gently and closing her eyes slowly " your difficult to understand you know that" she said quietly opening one eye to look at him.

red-head-2copy.png

"All too well." He would reply, taking up the seat across from her, and ordering a coffee and (surprise) some actual food. He would lean back lazily in the chair, his arms crossing over his chest as he watched her quietly, no real need for words to pass his lips at the moment. When his drink arrived, he'd drink it slowly.
"You're a researcher. Try to figure it out. I can answer any sort of question you have, so do your best." He smirked, mug covering his lips somewhat before he put it down and resumed watching her.

She smiled and yawned softly before looking out the open window thinking with out a word to him " how did you become what you are?" that was a good question she thought and now she wondered if he would answer, that was kind of a personal question but she felt entitled to ask givin their odd relationship.

He would indeed answer, in much the same way she had asked, replying as a voice in her head as a grin came over his lips but they didn't move in the least. "A vampire turned me when I was twenty one years old. That's about all of the details on that one." He suspected that wasn't quite all her questioned entailed, but he was amused by trying to dig deeper at her. Afterall, in less than twenty four hours she would be gone, and his game complete.

She listened quietly and nodded slowly, but that wasn't what she wanted to hear exactly, she talked in her own head knowing he could hear her " so do you remember if it was a he or she, and a tough guy like you should of seen it coming surly, and how does one become a vampire?" she asked quietly now looking straight at him before looking up to see her food arrive and being placed infront of her.

He would continue looking at her even when her attention was taken away, and even when the waitress delivered his order of kabobs. This time though, he would speak normally, leaning forward a bit to take in the smell of his food. "It was a she, and make no mistake, I was not always the man you see before you. I was young and dumb once, just like you." He stated as he took one of the skewers, and started eating some of the meat and veggies off of it. "And one becomes like me by losing all their blood, then having a bit replaced by the blood of the sire. It hurts like hell." He added offhandedly.

She got rather defensive when he called her dumb " i am not dumb tony, not everyone has lived as long as you have" she said calmly but with an edge to her voice, before she took a bite of her food and chewed slowly looking away from him now with a frown to her face.

He chuckled lightly at her emotional reaction as he took a bit more food from his plate. "Your reaction says otherwise little miss. You're young, naive, and to a degree dumb because you've not lived in the world long enough to let it have its effect on you. So everyone is, we all started somewhere. You're idealistic, with dreams of something big...it's commendable, but it doesn't reduce the fact that you are still young." He replied before leaning back in his chair again to finish chewing down his food.

She played around in her food slightly and thought about it for a while " must be hard.....to be alone all the time, i couldn't handle that, i hate being alone, i havn't found anyone who would want to share a life with me..." she trailed off again and stopped playing with her food seeming to gaze off at nothing but soon shoke her head and looked at him " and what of your dreams , did they wither away with age, or have you forgotten them?"

Back
Top Bottom