Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

At first, she feared he was about to punish her. “Yes Sir.” Good. At least now she knew if the feeling overtook her, gripped her hips, and her clit wanted to burst and flood her juices, it was alright. She kept here eyes to him feeling his finger still working her. She wanted to be looking at him when she came. “Yes Sir. I’m gonna cum. I’ll scream for you Sir. I’ll scream for only you.” She swallowed hard, feeling her entire body tighten, anticipating this as if she’s never cum before. This orgasm would be strong. She knew that. “I’m gonna cum Sir,” she screams feeling her body nearly rock with every breath she took. “I’m cumming Sir!’ Her legs once more shook as she kept her eyes open and on him. “For you Sir. For you. Only you. Thank you Sir for pleasing me.”

Atoshi continues until he can't move his finger anymore, pulling it out as her whole body starts to shudder. "Hmm... Liked that did you..." He rolls her over as she continues to shudder "You know we aren't done baby doll..." He grins at her and picks up the toy again, "Just relax again.." He starts to lube her up again and spreads her legs wide, "That's my girl..." He rubs her thigh slowly as he starts to work the toy into her slowly "That's it baby Doll..." He pushes her legs up more to spread her wider, once in he turns it on the low and lets her feel it.

His finger slipped slowly from her. She could feel her tight hole trying to hold on to him. “Yes Sir. Very much. Thank you for your attention. You made your doll feel so good.” On her back, she smiles as he lets her know he’s not finished with her yet. ‘Good. I didn’t want you to be.’ She doesn’t need much prompting to spread her legs wide for him. She wants to do so anyway. The toy is bigger than his finger, and she every bit of it as he presses into her puckered rosebud. “aaaaahhhh,” she breathes out feeling even more new sensations than she did when it was his finger. Her hips move as she reminds herself to simply breathe deeply. The toy hums, vibrating, sending a wickedly new feeling through her. “I like it Sir. Oh please keep going. I want to feel it all. I want to please you.”

He looks at her and grins "You do baby doll..." He slowly runs his fingers over her belly, almost tickling her. "I want you quiet this time my sweet..." He starts to slowly pump the toy now, he stares at her "Yes Sir and No Sir... That's all I want to hear until I say..." He picks up speeds again and turns the toy up to medium after a few minutes "And fight this one... I wanna see how long you can hold back..." He continues to run his fingers over her belly, feeling it tighten as she obeys and tries to hold back. "Very good..." He smirks at her, she was trying hard to keep eye contact, but it was obvious her ass was more sensitive, "Close them... I want you concentrating on holding back, not looking at me... Next time baby Doll..." He wondered if she'd remain this willing once the drug wore off, would he have to teach her again, his hand moves to rubbing her thigh, then smacking it lightly and rubbing. It seemed his little toy liked a little pain, under the right conditions, yes he could be an ass, but he didn't see any point in actually hurting women for fun. "That woman... You don't see her anymore... Even at work, she is nothing, you're forbidden from talking to her... You lead her to me when she visits, but never speak... You understand Anastasia..." He could tell she was fighting off her peak, it was the best time to teach her, her mind was wide open.

‘Quiet? There’s no way I can be quiet,’ she thinks. Yet all she does is nod and whisper, “Yes Sir.” At first, when he begins to fuck her ass with the toy, she only smiles feeling it work it’s way further inside. As his pace remains though, her muscles begin to hug the toy, squeezing it as she tightens. She wants to moan, but his orders are still fresh in her ears. “Yes….Sir.” The toy hums faster, and his strokes are quicker now. Opening her mouth in a silent moan, she exhales. Her warm breath a rush against the contrast of the cool air in the room. She looks at him wanting to cum all over him. ‘Fight this? I can’t! I wanna cum! Fuck!’ She’s panting, eyes flinting around from to the room. “Yes….Sir!” She clenches her teeth and balls up her fists as the room fills with her ragged breathing. Every muscle in her body is tight, tight enough to ache. “YES….SIR,” she cries out to him as she slowly closes her eyes. ‘Don’t cum. Don’t cum. Don’t cum. I wanna cum!’ The crack of his hand against her thigh forced her to shiver. She wanted to thank you him but only yes Sir and no Sir was allowed. ‘I’ll thank you later.’ She felt the sting just kissing her skin. It was just enough for her to feel his power, a little pain, but nothing that was too much. He was skilled with control in every aspect, and he was showing her that. “YES….SIR!” She didn’t want to talk to Abby anyway. He was showing her a different way, a better way. He was her present, her future, and Abby was nothing more than her past.

Atoshi continues to work the toy in and out of her, even twisting and turning it as he does so, after a few more minutes he turns the toy up to max and thrusts it faster. "You're my little virgin tonight baby doll... I get to take you like no one has..." He switches hand and starts to smack and rub her other thigh, he glances up at her "Moan for me Anastasia..." He was fucking her ass with the toy and completely ignoring her pussy, he watches it twitch and drip the closer she gets. "Squeeze your breasts baby girl... Pinch those little nipples of yours..." He grins at her thrusts the toy deeper, twisting it more as well.

She begins to move her hips once more, at times lifting from the bed. He smacks her other thigh, and all the feelings are anew to her. 'That's it. Again Sir. Please. More.' Her skin quivers with each slaps as her pussy weeps with her arousal. "Yeeeees Sir," she groans out. Her sounds begin to fill the room as her nectar drips down to her ass. "oooh Sir. Yes Sir!" She reaches up pressing her breasts together, as if she were fucking his cock, squeezing, and even twisting her nipples. "Yes Sir," her words spoken in time with her breathing. Her groans sounding almost as if she's going to cry as her entire moves to only feel pleasure. She hopes her torture to her own nipples will help fight off her orgasm. Whenever she's close, too close, she squeezes hard, nearly drawing blood, sending sharp pains through her breasts, crying out as she does so.

Noticing the pain she's inflicting on herself he smacks he putter thight a bit harder "I didn't say hurt yourself..." He doesn't rub the punishment smack, he looks at her "Are you ready to cum now my little doll..." He smirks and thrusts the toy deeper into her, he could feel her ass gripping the toy making it harder to thrust. "That's it baby.... Feel it deep in your belly... And cum for me Anastasia!" He now thrusts the toy as fast as he can into her and waits.

“OOOOOWWWW,” she whines, moving her leg slightly. “YES SIR!” Her body was craving release, aching for it, and her mouth was screaming for it. “YES SIR!” Her breathing erratic, as she felt him push the toy in deeper, harder, with each thrust. As he spoke the words, ‘Feel it deep in your belly,’ her clit felt the most delectable sensation. She contracted every muscle, exhaling long and deeply. “Yes Sir.” Her voice slow, husky, not screaming, reveling in the ecstasy. Her pussy was soaking wet as her orgasm finally came. “Yes Sir,” she repeated wiggling her hips, taking all of the toy deep in her ass. Now it slid in further, with more ease as she began to relax. “Yes Sir,” she repeated once more. She had a glow and a sweet smile on her lips.

He grins at her as he slowly slides it from her, turning it off "Think you're ready for me now..." He moves everything off the bed and moves over her, keeping one item hidden from her, he starts to rock himself against her dripping pussy. "You're still trembling..." He grins "Put your arms above your head and don't fight me..." He almost growls the last part and nips at her neck, sucking hard, then pulling back, he moves back and lifts her legs, bending her almost in half again. "Don't tense.." He lightly glares to get his order across, he starts to press into her slowly, working himself in "Nnn you're fucking tight..." He groans, "Nnn... Hold your legs up..." He holds her hips once she takes her legs and continues to push in, her wet cunt giving plenty lube.

“Yes Sir,” she grinned up at him. She wanted to feel his cock pressing into her now stretched ass. Anastasia was relaxed and yet still very aroused. Her body tingle from head to toe, so alive with electricity. He was right. Her body shivered and trembled from her orgasm and from the anticipation of what was about to happen. She kept her ass virgin for so long. It was special to her. In as much as giving her pussy to Abby was something she wanted to be sure about, to savor, to give to a special person, she so too was her ass. Positioned as he wanted her to, just like his doll should be, she waited, watching his face. She gasped feeling the tip of his cock press into her ass. Her cries only grew louder as the tip finally passed into her ass through her tight muscles. She cooed for him, purring, nearly vibrating. Her hands rested behind her knees as she held her legs up for him, pulling them to her chest. She felt every inch of his cock as he sank into her. The veins throbbing, the tip swollen, and his hands on her hips were all too much. She nearly came again, but Anastasia held on. She wanted to savor this. “Yes Sir. It feels so good. I won’t cum. Not yet.”

He chuckles at her comment and smacks her ass, rubbing it softly "Oh yes you will... You won't be able to help it baby doll..." Once he's fully inside her, he holds up another vibrator, then brings it to her pussy and starts to push it into her "Nnn... This ones for both of us..." He grins and turns it on to medium "Mmm..." Once it's fully inside her, he puts her legs down and slowly pulls up up to sit in his lap "There we go..." He pants lightly "Now I can see my doll when she cums for me..." He nips her nose and and starts to move, lifting her to thrust into her slowly. He leans her back and licks and nips at her neck, sucking her new little mark more.

Her fingertips pressed into the bed as her arms were out straight. She felt his body flushed with her own, and she became a writhing, moaning mess beneath him. “Fuck that feels so good. My clit hurts Sir. I wanna cum so bad. I’m so full.” Her eyes fall on the vibrator, and as it sinks into her with ease, she can’t contain her cries. “I’m so full! Thank you Sir!” She had heard his comment about her not being able to help but cum. Good. She knew she would and soon. As he pulled her up, the vibrator pressed into her cervix sending a sweet pain through her hips. Her head lulled as she reveled in the feeling. “Thank you Sir, “ she mumbled before feeling him thrust up inside her. “Yes Sir. Please. Take me. I wanna cum. Can I cum? I’ll suck your cock clean Sir.”

He nips her neck a bit harder and thrusts a bit faster "What did I say about asking..." He chuckles and holds her hips tighter and reaches between them, turning it up to max and moaning softly kissing her. "Are you enjoying being my Doll..." He starts to thrust a bit harder, moaning and kissing her again. He was actually have a hard time holding back, her little ass was tight and the added vibrations from the toy was pushing him closer to his own peak. "Nnn... You gonna cum for me Anastasia..." He stares at her and speeds up again as she starts to twitch again.

"I'm sorry Sir. I won't ask. I'll just cum. I'll cum all over this vibrator and your cock." The speed is increased, and she rocks against his body. "Thank you Sir. You're so good to your baby doll. Yes! I love being your baby doll!" As he moves she closes her eyes, slamming her own body into him, riding him hard. "Yes Sir. Take me." She wasn't just trying to help him reach his climax. No. She was pushing towards her own as well. Their lips pressed together, her tongue invades his mouth. The kiss breaks, and he asks the question, he speaks her name, and Anastasia is lost. "I"m cumming Sir," she is barely able to say her jaw clenches. Her fingernails rake across him back as she presses her breasts to his chest. Her cum leaking out around the vibrator as her ass tries to milk the cum from his length.

"Nnn... Fuckig hell..." He moans out as she scratches his back, he digs his own nails into her hips as he lifts her and thrusts into her hard once more as he cums himself, filling her. "Fuck..." He held her close as he shook lightly and kissed her roughly, nipping her shoulder a bit harder. After a few moments he pulls from her and pushes her back on the bed, he removes the vibrator quickly, barely turning it off before tossing aside and thrusting into her with a loud moan "Damn... You're so wet... Mmm and hot..." He grips her hair from behind her hand and pulls her head back as he thrusts into her hard and fast, he licks along her throat before letting her go to play with her breasts, squeezing, licking, sucking and biting, his free hand on her hip an he continues to fuck her, thrusting deep.

She felt the rush of warmth as he came hard. Her entire body shuddered, and he drew her in for a passionate kiss. His teeth sinking into her shoulder. "Yes Sir! Thank you!" He tossed her aside, her body landing, bouncing on the bed, but Atoshi gave her not a second to rest. His cock slammed into her sore pussy. She howled as the dull pain throbbed. "It's....so sore Sir. You're....wearing me out." There was a playfulness in her tone, but the agony could not be denied as well. This was not a gentle fucking. It was clear he intended to have his way as many times as he wanted this evening, and she was but his willing doll. "Are you doing to fuck me until I cum again Sir?"

He chuckles and kisses her again "Do you really need to ask my sweet..." He holds her hands above her head and thrusts faster "Nnn... Have I worn you out already baby doll..." He was panting already and watched her, he could tell she was tiredNd sore but he didn't care at the moment, he was over excited by what they did. He rests his head against her shoulder and thrusts a bit faster still before thrusting deep and filling her once again. He pulls from her and lays over her slightly panting, he rolls them over and holds her closer, pulling the covers over them "Sleep... We have work tomorrow..." He kisses her softy.

"Yes Sir. Your little doll is so tired. It hurts, but please don't stop. It feels so good too." Anastasia writhes under him as he pounds her. She was on an emotional high after giving him her anal virginity. Her body was his. Maybe it was due to the drugs. Maybe it wasn't. Either way, she was melting in his grasp. "Cum with me Sir," she pleads knowing she's close, certain he is as well. His cock throbbing in time with his thrusts, in time with the throbbing of her own clit. As he fills her, she explodes around him. "Yes Sir! Thank you Sir!" The comfort of knowing he was beside her with the warmth of the blanket was enough to help her fall asleep. He was right. They did have work tomorrow, and his doll began to sleep soundly beside him.

Early the next morning, his room was opened and food and drinks were brought it, along with clean clothes for Anastasia, sexy, but still professional looking. Kimmy quietly calls her Master to rise, telling him the time, once he answers she leaves, closing the door but not locking it. Atoshi rolls over and stretches, he had asked for an early wake up call, giving them time to shower and dress, noticing her still asleep, he gets up and heads into the bathroom, once finished he starts to fill the tub with hot water, deciding to have a nice bath instead of a shower, his pet had earned it. There was something he'd have to work on with her, teaching her that let was just a nickname, that he in no want wanted her to be an animal, if he wanted an animal, he'd have a dog. He sighs as the water finishes and he checks it, perfect, he moves back to the bedroom and slowly wakes her, he was getting a little tired of the nice act, but Abby didn't leave him much choice, his doll was cracked and if pushed to hard... She'd break, and he couldn't play with a broken doll.

The first thing she sees is his face surrounded by light as he's waking her. "Good morning Sir," she whispers smiling. He had given her a wonderful night, and now here he was, kneeling beside her, gently waking her. The monster from before had seemed to vanish, and in his place was this sweeter man. 'Why couldn't he have been like this the first day,' she thought. 'I would have been his.' As she pulled the covers back sitting up, watching him, she slowly began to realize something. 'No. I wouldn't have. I would have kept looking at him as my boss. He's like Abby in one key way. He knows those who need to be lead, to be controlled, and he knows those who will put up a fight. He thrives on challenges. Those two are so alike in that respect. Look at what I've done to him. I've turned him into a softie.' She looks at him and begins to speak. "Go on ahead, and I'll make an entrance you won't forget." She keeps urging until he disappears and closes the bathroom door. "Damn right you won't forget." She rushes over to the door testing it quickly. Unlocked. Wrapping the sheet around her body, she opens the door and rushes down the stairs nearly knocking over Kimmy on her way out. "As she looks up the stairs at her, she smiles before looking towards his bedroom door. "Come and get me Sir. Ready or not. Here I go." She rushed for the front door, throwing it open and rushing to his car. Keys were still hanging by the steering wheel. "Silly rich man. Guess you don't fear your car being stolen. Well. Guess again," she says starting it. "Come on Sir. You're so far behind. Come on. I wanna see you at the door before I floor it. Then you'll know by my smile, this is a game to me. I want the old you back. Come back to me."

He had just put a towel on his waist so he could stand and shave when he heard Kimmy call out then heard Anasatasia's taunt "When the..." He opens the bathroom door to find his room empty, "Little..." He quickly runs from his room in time to see her slip out the door, he takes the stairs two at a time and runs out the door. His car had been brought around for when he was ready to leave, he heard her start it up and was about to run for it when she looked at him and drive off, he saw red. "YOU LITTLE BITCH! ANASTASIA!" He glares as the car drives off, soon out of sight, he slowly heads back into the house, a stoney expression on his face "If she thinks for one moment, she can get away with this... She will be sorely... Sorely mistaken..." He spoke almost too calmly, even Kimmy knew to keep her mouth shut and head down, he returns to his room and empties the tub and has a nice hot shower, once done he dresses and goes to eat. After eating he takes a few things from his toy chest and puts them in his briefcase, then heads downstairs, calling Kimmy "Your sports car has been brought around Sir... Shall we track the other car..." He glances at Kimmy "No... She'll be at the office... I'm sure of it..." He states it calmly and walks out the door, starting his car and speeding out of the drive.

Anastasia smiled driving her car home. For the first time, since any of this happened, she was at her own home. It all seemed strange, like she had been away longer than she actually had. She parked his car and took the keys inside with her. Dropping the sheet, she opened her closet and began to look through it. “I need something sexy, but not slutty. It is work after all, but I want him aroused by it. Pleased.” Her phone began to ring, and she let the machine answer it. “Anastasia! You there? It’s Greyson! Look, your boss was here. I wanted you to know I told him everything.” She smiled and nodded. “yeah I know Greyson. We’ll talk later.”
“There’s one more thing though. I talked to Abby last night.” Anastasia freezes. “She knows he knows about you two. I wanted to warn you. You deserved to know. Be on the look out. Bye.” She shook her head. “Hell no. This is not happening. She doesn’t exist to me anymore! Sir said so!” She pulls all her clothes from the closet to reveal an outfit she has hanging in the back. It’s one that is sexy and short. The skirt, shorter than the one from the day before, and the blouse low cut and tight. She changes and pulls her hair up. In the mirror she finally sees the hickie he left her with. “What the….He left a hickie on me! That….I’m gonna….” Her face turns red. “You know what? This works for me.” She put on her makeup. Wearing a pair of high heels, she walks out of her house pausing by the front door. A box. Curious she leans down opening it. Her face flushes. It’s a collar with a tag reading pet. “No. Not again.” She throws the package in his car and drives to the office. Rushing upstairs, she runs into his office with the box throwing it to his couch. She sits in his chair and spreads her legs wide revealing her pussy. One leg rests over the chair’s arm. Anastasia leans back watching the door. “Come on Sir. I’m waiting."

He had managed to calm down some on his ride in, he wasn't going to kill her, but she wouldn't be sitting for a long time... He pulls into his parking spot and heads to the elevator after locking up, he hits his floor number and waits, his hand gripping the leather handle of his briefcase tightly, his doll had run from him and she had better be ready for the punishment that's coming. He steps off the elevator and first heads to the kitchen, grabbing his morning coffee and heading to his office, he notices his door open slightly and glares. He opens the door slowly and steps inside, he closes the door before turning to look at her, he was a little surprised at her outfit but hid his reaction. "You ran..." He states quietly, slowly walking to his desk, he sets his things down by his desk and looks at her, crossing his arms. "Stole my car..." He reaches over and reaches into his briefcase, pulling out a red and black flogger "So don't think your sexy outfit will save you from a punishment..."

"I. Don't," she said deadpan. Her eyes averted over to the couch and brown box that held the collar Abby had sent. "I will take my punishment, Sir, but I must implore to you simply do it quickly. You may have a visitor today, and I want you to be prepared." She nodded towards the box bringing her legs together before standing. "Take a look. That was at my house this morning." She makes her way around his desk to the other side where she spreads her legs, shoulder length apart, and leans with her hands flat against his desk. "Do you want me to pull up my skirt? Sir?"

Back
Top Bottom