Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

Atoshi hung up after talking to Kimmy and sighs "This girl is so much trouble..." He glances at his directions again and turns onto the dirt road leading to the large ranch "I'm gonna have to have the car cleaned..." He sighs again and noticed the man, standing by the fence, now moving closer to his car as he finally turned it off and got out, comig out this far into the country he at least dressed right, dark blue jeans, work boots and a tight black t-shirt. He smiles as the man comes closer, he was a good looking guy "Hello... Are you Grayson Quin? I'm Atoshi Urishima..." He smiles and takes the mans hand in a firm handshake, "I was hoping I could ask you some questions about your father..."

"My father," he asks grinning. "Well now Sir your talking about a whole lotta trouble there, but I'll answer anything I can for you. I am Grayson Quin. Nice to meet you Mr. Urishima. I've heard your name somewhere before. I can't exactly recall where, but I know I've heard it. We can do this out here, or you're welcome to come inside. The house is just drive a bit more. I could pour us something cold to drink, and we could sit a spell." He never lost his warm smile as he spoke to Atoshi. Grayson was one of three of the Quin children. His twin brother, Josh, and of course their sister Abby. He and Josh were the oldest. Truthfully Josh was the oldest one, and of the two boys, he was the one closer to being like his father. Grayson had always been more quiet and reserved. It took him forever to even kiss a girl in highschool. Most people didn't even believe he was a Quin as he behaved so much differently than his family. His father, Jonathan had his own reputation in the business world. The options he and Josh were given was to go to school, join the business straight out of high school, or hit the road. Josh joined the business only to leave a few years later. Grayson hit the road never wanting to have anything to do with it. He took his trust fun money and bought the ranch he now lived at where he breed animals and lived with his son and daughter. Their mother had taken off to Paris. The simple country life wasn't for her, and so sought a career that in the end took her there. So he raised his son, Jacob, and his daughter Lucy. They were both in the house with a nanny. "Hope you don't mind a little noise though if we go to the house. "My son was sleeping when I left, but my daughter, well, she's daddy's little girl. So what's it gonna be Sir?"

He chuckles slightly at his mention of Mr. Quin being trouble and leans against his car slightly, not caring if he got a little dusty. "Well, I would like a drink... But I wouldn't want to talk around your kids... I don't exactly have nice things to say about their grandfather... And don't get me started on your sister..." He crosses his arms and looks down the drive a bit, spotting the house. "I have just started dealings with now, your sister's company... And some disturbing things hae come up..." He glances back at Grayson, waiting to see what he says.

"Well I do appreciate you being mindful of my kids. That means a lot to me. As for not having nice things to say about their grandfather and aunt, they already know them. Jacob is only 8 months old. So he doesn't understand. Lucy is eight. She understands, and she knows grandfather is not a nice man. I'll give Abby credit. She's good to her. When she sees even here that is. Don't get many city people out here, and I do not take her into the city." Grayson rests his hands on the fence taking in what Atoshi had said. "Yeah," he asks. "What sort of disturbing things?"

He watches him and nods slowly as he talks, not that suprised he wasn't close with his family, if what he'd read about the man was true. "Well, one of my employee... My personal assistant, she was helping me set up a meeting with a new company for a deal, she never delt with names... Now we've been together a few times..." He shrugs it off "So I've seen her tattoo... She never told me what it meant... Q..." He sighs and runs his hand through his hair "Then during the meeting.. She sees your sister and flips out... And ran... By the time I tracked her down... She was drunk off her ass and begging me to punish her... Calling me Quin and saying she'd never be a bad girl again..." He looks to Grayson again "I had to sedate her, she was losing it... I need to know what your father did to her..." He was playing the concerned friend well, acting classes in collage paid off.

Greyson's expression changed rapidly. "Sir my father is a connoisseur of women. Okay? He believes women should be like days of the weak. When you wake up there's a new one fresh and ready for you. He's ruthless in everything he does. Even his dealings with women. I've seen my father spank a woman with a wooden paddle until her bottom was bruised. I've seen him spank a woman with a cane until she bled. He's one for tying women down too. Loves that. Two things my father never did though. One. Keep a woman. Two. Have one get a mark on her bottom." He raised his eyebrows to him. "I'm right aren't I? The Q you're talking about is on her bottom. My father isn't the one you should be worried about. My sister, on the other hand, is the one who likes to own people. Last time I talked to her she had dumped this pretty, sweet girl, Anastasia, all because she took a job at some company. Anastasia was tired of working in the mail room at my sister's company. She took night classes at college and outsourced herself to other companies doing small jobs to get noticed. She worked hard at it while still doing her job at my sister's company and being her pet. Yeah. Pet. She always called Anastasia her pet. The poor girl grew to hate it. All she ever wanted was for my sister to call her by her name. She was in love with my sister. She put up with everything my sister did to her. Tying her down, spanking her, hitting her, and even getting the tattoo. My sister would tie her down spread eagle and leave her there. Anastasia would complain about it, and then my sister would put her in a cage. When she complained about not wanting to be put in the cage, she tied her up spread eagle again. It was a nasty cycle she put her on, on purpose, but my sister wouldn't call her name when they were together. Anyways, the girl finally got noticed by some company and took a job there. Abby was pissed. She dumped her, kicked her out of the house, burned all her things, broke her heart. She swore to me she would never allow anybody to own her in anyway. Her body or her heart. I helped her get a new house and clothes so she could take the job. I would go visit her when I could. Still do. I saw a fight develop in that woman as she worked to get over my sister and her new job. She went work for some guy Atoshi...." He pauses looking up at him. "It's you she went to work for. Your assistant. She saw my sister and flipped out. She saw her former Master. The woman she loved. Does that fill in any blanks for you?"

As Atoshi listened to Grayson talk he nodded slightly, he could be a bastard, but he had nothing on Mr. Quin, he looks up when he says his father never kept women, that his Sister did. As he listens to what Abby had put his doll through, he made a fist so tight he wouldn't be suprised if his cuts reopened. He relaxes some when he tells him about how hard she worked to get ahead, just to please that bitch, he was actually glad Abby had dumped her, her rock was his diamond. He grins "I'll have to thank you then... For helping her work for me... She's a great asset..." He looks down a bit "Well... Used to be..." He looks back up "But don't worry about her... I'll get her back on her feet again... That fills in a lot of answers for me yes... Thank you again, I'll tell her you said hi, I'm sure she'll like that..." He pushes off his car and shakes the mans hand again "It's a long drive back, I better get going... Maybe I'll come around again for the drink, and bring Anastasia with me..." He smiles again and gets in his car "Bye...!" He waves a moment down the dusty road before closing the window and calling Kimmy.

"Kimmy... Have you given her another shot yet... Good, only give her a little... I want her groggy but not asleep... Yes, I'm on my way back... Yes... Yes I did... No, it wasn't the old man... I'll explane later... Just keep her out of it... And get one of my truth needles ready... Yes... I'll be there in a few hours... Bye" he hung up and continues down te road "That bitch... Sat there and berated her the whole time... Knowing who she was... She wasn't there to meet me, she wanted to screw with My Doll..." He grips the steering wheel tight and speeds up slightly "Once I'm finished fixing her mess... She'll learn the true meaning of control..." He glares at her in his minds eyes and continues down the road, wanting to be home.

Kimmy enters the room to find her waking up. “NO! Don’t you fucking give me another shot! I have to go. I can’t be here. Please don’t make me stay. Please.”
“No relax miss. He’s on his way back now. I’m not going to put you out. Just help you relax a bit more.” Anastasia cried as the needle sank into her arm. She knew she wouldn’t be able to fight the effects of whatever she was giving her. “No,” she whispers resting her head back. Kimmy smiles knowing she’ll be fine and leaves her.

Grayson, back at his house, picks up the phone and calls Abby. “What in the heck are you doing Abby?”
“Whatever do you mean brother dear?”
“What was the point of going over there to see Anastasia again? You dumped her. Remember? Was it just to torture her?”
“It was a business deal.”
“You said you would never do business with that man because she went to work for him.”
“Yes. My pet had a mind of her own. Pity really. She’s far to beautiful and stupid for that.”
“Anastasia! Say her name!”
“PET brother dear! PET is all she was ever good for. To lick my pussy, let me fuck her, and to play with. She was my pet. Nothing more.”
“You’re a cold hearted woman Abby.”
“Don’t you ever forget it.”
“Yeah? Well he knows. That’s right. He knows everything.”
There was a pause from her. “Good.” She hung up the phone looking out the window of her office. “Well now Atoshi,” she smiles. “Let’s play.”

It was another hour and a half until he got back home, he wouldn't be surprised if he had a few red light tickets in the mail soon. "I'll deal with that later..." He mutters, getting out of the car and heading into the house, "The car needs a good cleaning..." He heads for the stairs and passes Kimmy "How is she..." Kimmy smiles "She's doing fine... Mumbling a lot... But fine... The needle is on the night stand ready for you..." He nods to Kimmy and heads upstairs, he enters his room slowly and closes the door, smiling as he hears it lock from the outside, 'Good girl...' He kicks off his boots and jeans, leaving him in his shirt and boxers. He moves to the bed and sits beside her, just listening to her speak for a few minutes.

"I'm....sorry....be a....good....pet....Mi....Mistress. Good....pet. I'm a....good....pet. Punish....me. Please." Her lips barely move as she rattles off her pleas to someone who isn't even there. In her mind, she sees Abby. The look of displeasure she saw whenever she had broken some rule or let her down. "Please," she mumbles. "Good pet." She doesn't fight. She's not combative. The drug still take effect on her body. She's relaxed except for the images in her mind.

"Anastasia..." He said firy, Knowing that would get her attention, he looks at her and waits for her to see him. "It was Her... Wasn't it... Abby Quin... She was your Master..." He picks up the needle and gets it ready, then gently rubs a slot on her arm as he continues to talk to her. "She's the Q... Isn't she..." He glares at her slightly "And don't try to deny it... I've met Grayson... Him and me had a nice long talk..." He raises his voice, almost shouting "And you have the nerve to think I'd be like that..." He gently injects her, emptying the needle into her "Let me tell you something... You belong to me... You are My bitch... My doll... MY Anastasia... And if you haven't gotten it through that thick scull of yours by now... I'm not letting you go..." He reaches up and unties her wrists, then her feet. "Now you're goin to tell me what I want to know... But first..." He sits her up and gets in her face "Who am I Anastasia..."

Her name. She heard her name and turned her gaze towards the voice speaking. She flinches as he talks, raising his voice. She was so unsure if he was angry or not. Her haze lifting slightly, she can feel the needle pressed to her arm. “No. No more needles. Please. No more shots.” She feels the fluid warm, burning slightly as it enters her body. “Owwww. No. Please.” A veil drops over her eyes, and she calms. She actually found comfort in what he was saying to her. She wanted to believe with all her heart that she truly did belong to him, but her past was keeping that door shut tightly. As he lifted her, her face coming to his own, she gazed into his eyes. “You are….Atoshi. You are….my boss. I want….I want….” She looks away from him fighting spilling her guts.

He watches her weakly fight the shot as he spoke to her and watched the calm fall over her as the drug too effect. "Ah... No hiding it this time... You're going to tell me the truth... All of it..." He pulls her up to straddle his lap, but he wouldn't be teasing her this time, it was just easier to hold her. "Start with Quin... Who is she..." He spoke firmly, but held her gently, not that she could move much anyway, he cups her cheeks and forces her to look at him. "Are you still her Pet..." He knew she wasn't, but he wanted to see where her mind was, what she thought about Abby still.

She looks at him. Tears fill her eyes as she turns her head side to side slowly as much as possible. "No. I'm not her pet anymore. She was....my Mistress. My owner. I....meet her when I took a job at her company....in the mail room. I delivered a package to her office one day. She said I was pretty," she smiled. She touched my hand. Every time I would take her her mail, she would touch me. My hand, my arm, my face, my breast, my thigh, then my pussy. It was all with clothes on at first, but the day she kissed me, it all changed. My clothes were gone most of the time, except when I was working. At home, I was her pet. I slept at her feet on the bed most of the time if not in my cage. I crawled around the house. She said," she pauses as she cries realizing he had just called her the exact name she was about to say. "She said I was her bitch. I wanted to do more than the mail room. She got mad. Real mad. She beat me. I was bruised, sore, and bloody. I couldn't work for a month. Said she would do worse if I left the company. I called her bluff. She kicked me out. Literally. Broke two ribs when she kicked me down the stairs. Grayson..he..took care of me. I came to work here. She hates me. She broke more than my ribs, but she is not my owner anymore. She never will be."

He listens to what she says and finally lets her face go "You look at me..." He glares slightly at her "She is in the past... She doesn't matter anymore... Because you belong to me now... And as soon as I can, that mark on you will be removed..." He trails a hand up her back and into her hair, she had told him, he'd reward her. "You're mine... And if I have to fuck that thought into you... So be it..." He grips her hair and tilts her head back roughly, he licks along her neck, even nipping lighty, he moves down, pulling her back more until he reaches her breasts, he suckles and nips at one while his free hand grips and squeezes the other, pinching her nipple. "You ever pull a stunt like today again..." He nips her nipple roughly "And you won't walk for week..." He pulls her up to look at him again, still gripping her hair, he pulls her close and licks her lips, but doesn't kiss her yet. "Now... Tell me what happened at the office... Did you see her before coming in... Is that why you were late..." He glares again, and stops his touching, she'd need to earn more.

Her eyes focus on him once more. His words were the sweetest thing anyone had ever told her. Abby was never so kind. To her, she was nothing more than a pet. To truly be with someone, and not just their possession was something she longed for, but Abby was never going to give it to her. “Removed.” She repeated while nodding yes. She wanted the mark gone. “Yes. Gone.” She gasps, from shock, as he grips her hair, licking nipping, and sending pleasure through her. Her heart racing, she embraced how he made her feel. “What happened at the office? No. I didn’t see her before. I was in the bathroom splashing water on my face. My supervisor he….he….said some terrible things to me. I told him my clothes were because I lost a bet when he asked about them. He said I looked like a slut, like trash, and if I ever came back looking like that, dressed like that, he would fire me. He said I could cost the company the deal and money and the company would go under. He said I might be able to sleep my way to the top, but the rest of them have respect. I was upset. So I went to splash the water on my face. I was late getting back to my desk and printing out the contracts. When you called, I rushed in. Then….then I saw her!” Her eyes once more filling with tears. “I never knew she was coming. She wouldn’t do business with you because of me!”

He stares at her "He doesn't have the power to fire you... No one does..." He grips her hair again and smirks at her "I told you before... Your position changed..." He reaches down and slowly thrusts a few fingers into her, being careful to avoid her clit "Think Anastasia... What did I tell you you were to me now... At the office..." He thrusts them slowly and stares at her, he felt her shudder when he spoke her name, he grins as she forces herself to keep looking at him, he rewards that with another finger, still avoiding her clit. He could slowly see his doll coming back, but knew she wasn't there yet, "You'll be getting a new tattoo... To cover that blemish on your body... My Doll can't have another's mark..."

“He….He can’t?” His words reminded her of something she had forgotten. He did tell her that her position had changed. “I’m….your personal assistant. I’m….yours. I’m….your….doll. I’m your slut. I’m your whore.” The more she spoke, the more she smiled. “Yes. Thank you Sir,” she tells him, her breathing ragged, increasing. ‘He always has this effect on me. I want to feel this way. I want to be with him. I don’t care what he did to me anymore. I don’t care about Abby. I want to be….’ Her eyes widen. “A new….tattoo? Your….doll. I….wanna be….your doll. Please.” She wanted to lean forward and kiss him, but no. She knew he was in control. She hadn’t felt the comfort of giving herself over to someone else in such a long time, and she had to admit, she was afraid. “I’m scared, but I’m more scared of not being with you.”

He smirks, once he had her panting with his teasing he removes his fingers "Good... A little fear never hurt..." With the drug sill in affect he stands and takes her with him, soon helping her stand "Stay there... You'll be getting something new tonight..." He moves across the room to his closet, first chucking his clothes and then carrying a small plastic chest to the bed, he sets it down and looks throught it, "Ah... Here we go..." He holds up an anal bead wand, turning it on to show how the end flicks while it vibrates. "But first..." He sets the toy on the bed and reaches between her thighs "A little training..." He now rubs and pinche her clit lightly "You couldn't stay standing this morning... I'm going to change that..." He places his hand on her shoulder while the other rubs her clit faster, he stares at her "Look at me Doll... That's it... Now brace your legs... You'll stay standing, or I'll spank you..." He grins and rubs faster, feeling her shudde "Don't fight it, it's makes it easier... That's it..." He speaks slowly and watches her, guiding her, speeding up if she tries to protest, not letting her doubt. "Almost... Just relax..." He could feel it happening and geins "My Anasatasia..." Knowing that would be her final push.

His hands were as strong as ever as she gripped his arms. Her legs felt unsteady, and she feared falling. Once he had her upright, her fear was still there, but when he released her, she was sure she could stand. His body revealed as the rest of his clothing was removed. ‘He’s sexy. So handsome. So in charge of everything in this room. Especially me.’ A smirk on lips as her mind conveyed what she truly thought. He opens the chest, and she narrows her eyes at the wand. ‘That’s a strange vibrator. Never seen one like it before. Curious thing. A little training?” His fingers went to work showing her exactly what he meant. “Oh,” she groaned out, caught off guard and trembling immediately. She has to remind herself to keep looking at him. Every time she would get close, she fought the urge to look away. Her body kept tensing up as she anticipated her orgasm far to much. She knew she was fighting it, and as long as she did, she would not be able to cum. ‘Spank me?’ Again her mind was fighting, but this time it was memories of Abby. ‘No! You are not ruining this for me. I want him. I want this.’ Pushing Abby from her mind, she nodded to him. ‘Brace your legs. Breathe. Feel his fingers on your clit. It feels so good.’ Her lips parted. “Please don’t stop. I can’t keep standing. I’m going to fall. I’m sorry. I can’t.” Every time she opened her mouth, to protest or not, his speed increased, and her legs felt weak. ‘Relax. It’s coming.’ Groaning out, her hands reach for her thighs. He speaks her name, and she falls over the edge. “I’m cumming Sir,” she tells him as she bends at the waist. Her legs shake, and she starts to fall catching herself as she nearly touches the floor. “Thank you Sir. Thank you for that pleasure.”

He smirks as she falls, he didn't expect her to master it in one go, he helps her stand again and kisses her lightly. "We'll work on that..." He moves her to the bed again, he has her lay on her stomach and then lifts her ass, so her knees are bent under her "I saw that look... You've never a toy like that before... I'm glad, this will be something just ours..." He squeezes her ass slightly and smacks it lightly "I know what She did to you Doll... But as of right now... I forbid you from even thinking about her... She no longer means anything to you... You understand..." He smacks her again and rubs softly, "In fact... She no longer exisists to you..." He takes a marker from his nearby desk and colours over the tattoo, in thick back lines, "She's gone..." He slaps her ass a bit harder and squeezes it after, even reaching under to tease her clit as he smacks her, "There is only me..." He soon grabs the lube and pops it open, he coats his finger, then her tight little hole, he rubs it softy, in time with him teasing her clit, "That toy wants for te front my Doll..." As she relaxes a bit with him teasing her, he slowly works his finger into her ass, pumping it slowly.

She expected him to be mad. She expected him to spank her. She expected him to yell. She got the unexpected. ‘He kissed me? But I failed. Why? We’ll work on that. That’s it? He’s not going to yell at me, slap me, spank me, and throw me in a cage with no food for the night? This is all so….strange, and I like it.’ She shakes her no. “No Sir. I’ve never seen anything like this before. Grinning from ear to ear as he forbids her to even think about her, she nods. “Yes Sir. No more thinking about her.” The marker felt strange, but even more so as the fact as that he colored over it, her memories of Abby began to fade even more. It was as if he was blacking her out. Literally. Each time he smacked he ass, she yelped with a smile on her face. She could tell this wasn’t a punishment. There was a different feel to what he did. Even if he didn’t speak, she would have felt it. She jumped as she felt putting something on her hole. ‘What the? Hey! I know what he’s up to.’ She bit her bottom lip knowing something he did not. He teased her further, and her body naturally began to relax. Her mind was running wild, and as he spoke, she felt his finger slip inside her. The sound that came from her made it crystal clear she had never felt anything like this. “I’ve never,” she moaned out to him. “I’ve never done this, but Sir,” she panted. “I offer my ass to you. Please. Take it. Claim it. I beg you. I want you to be my first and only.” As she spoke, she began to arch her back presenting herself for him, pushing her ass slightly higher. She was giving him herself in a way she had never done with anyone before. This was officially unchartered territory for her, but she was excited. She wanted him, and she wanted this.

He chuckles deeply at her and continues his actions, he stops a moment to smack her ass lightly again "I didn't say you could move Doll... Remember who has your strings..." He smacks and rubs her as harder a few more times before returning his hand to her pussy, he rubs her clit a bit slower and pumps his finger a bit faster into her ass "I know you like it fast baby Doll... But this has to be taken slow..." Soon he was only pumping his finger into her, his other hand returning to smacking and rubbing her ass as he pushes her closer. "You like that Anastasia... My little play toy..." He smirks as she gasps, "That's right... You're my play thing Anastasia... All mine..." He slaps a bit harder and squeezes.

“Owww.” Her movements stop. “Yes Sir. I’m sorry Sir. I won’t do it again.” She remains still as he smacks her ass knowing this was a punishment. She also knew she deserved it. He was right. He hadn’t told her to move, and he did pull her strings. He was in charge. Not her. “Thank you Sir,” she tells him after he’s finished. “Thank you for correcting me.” His finger stretches her, working open for him. The intrusion feels so strange, so unnatural, and yet she wants more. Her hole sucking his finger in. “Yes Sir. I understand. Slow. “ His fingers stopped rubbing her clit to smack her ass. Again it wasn’t punishment. She knew the difference. It was a learning experience for both of them. How the other spoke, moved, what they liked and did not like, and for her, when she was being punished, and when he was only making her feel good. “Yes Sir. Your play thing. All yours. Only yours. Please Sir. Don’t stop. I’m gonna cum. Can I cum Sir?”

He grins at her again and reaches down to grip her hair and turns her head, "Unless I say so... You don't need to ask..." He lets her hair go and continues his actions, he could feel her starting to tighten up, he speeds up slighty and smacks a bit harder, squeezing and rubbing. "You're a fast learner... I like that... Good girl..." The closer she gets the faster he's able to thrust his finger, he runs his hand up her back and scratches down her back "You gonna cum Anastasia... Scream for me..." He smack again, faster, not rubbing anymore, he was pushing her on.

Back
Top Bottom