Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

He smirks and rocks her on him faster, harder, he saw the momentary flash of anger in her eyes and he was determined to push it out. "Yes... Again..." He stares at her, teasing her with an almost kiss again "I'll make you cum again... Harder... Because you're mine..." He rocks her harder still and grips her hair, pulling her into a deep, rough kiss. She'd pay for the cup later, he reaches between them and rubs her clit quickly, knowing it was a weak spot for her, he pulls from the kiss and stares "Cum for me Anastasia..." He almost growls and thrusts into her deeper, soon filling her again. "Nnn...!"

He feels like he’s spearing her his movements are so strong, forceful. “Yes….Sir,” she cried out. ‘He wants me to….cum again. I can’t!’ While her mind was certain her body couldn’t do it again, her body not only knew better, but was already on the verge. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he kissed her. Never before had she felt such lust from anyone. As he spoke, her sent her flying over the edge. Slamming her body against his, holding firmly against him, she cried out, “I’m cumming Sir!”

Panting he hold her close to him, his hips still bucking slightly in the after shocks, he licks and kisses along her neck as he calms down, feeling her shudder with each of his mini thrusts. "Mmm... Now that... Was good..." He leans her back and looks at her, her eyes were wet and glossy and she was gasping slighty, little tremors shooting through her with every move he made, she was over sensitized, "Did my Anastasia enjoy her reward..." He kisses her softly and gently pulls from her, then sitting her across his lap, he runs his fingers over her thighs as she tries to calm herself down. "Do you like being my good girl Anastasia..." He licks her ear and nibbles at her neck softly, enjoying her in this state, she was mouldable like this, her mind open. "Good girls get rewards... You like rewards..." He whispers as he again teases her clit a moment with his fingers, then just holds her.

His words seemed clouded, almost a whisper. She nodded. “Yes Sir.” She had enjoyed everything, and yet her mind still screamed at her. ‘Get up! Get away from him!’ Still she wanted more of his kisses, his touch. “Yes Sir. Good Girl.” A deep sigh as he nibbles along her neck. ‘Stop it! Get up! Get away from him! Anastasia! Wake up!’ Her legs twitch once more as he teases her clit. “Rewards. Yes Sir.” Yes Sir was the main thing she could say. It was pretty much all her mouth would say. Her mind, on the other hand, was a rant of other things. ‘You’re an idiot! So what if it feels good? Get up, and get away from this monster! Remember what he did to you! Remember!’ With that last thought, she jerked her head and looked at him. Her glossy eyes coming into focus. “I….” She stopped not wanting to bring on punishment. ‘Just wait. Don’t say anything. You’ll get your chance to get away. Play it safe Anastasia. Be his good little girl. For now.’

Atoshi was watching her closely, so he knew the moment her mind woke up by hard look in her now clear eyes, she was going to say something when she suddenly stopped. "It's getting late my sweet..." He smirks at her slightly and leans closer, kissing her a bit roughly again, then helps her stand and fixes his clothes. "Get dressed..." While she does that, he moves to the packages that she brought and goes through them, he pulls out two of them, a medium sized flat box and a small square one. "These are for you..." He sets the larger box on his desk an hands her the little one, "Open it..." The smaller one was a jewelry box, inside was a red diamond bracelet with her initials in it, the other box was a dress, a form fitting red dress with long sleeves and small diamonds around the collar and wrists. He watches her, pouring himself another glass of Sake when he waits.

‘Late. Yes. It’s getting late.’ She only nodded. At his order, she rose and began to get dressed. Her eyes never looked at him. She was focused on getting out of his office. She turns towards his desk, fully clothed, as he tells her the boxes are for her. Her fingers work the boxes open. The contents not only shock her, but they’re actually nice. ‘ Either you have a good person doing your shopping, or you have a good eye.’ She forces a smile. ‘Don’t like this stuff too much. He’s trying to buy your love.’ She nods again before looking in his direction. Never looking at his face she tells him, “Thank you Sir. Where would I wear such a thing though?”

He watches her as he continues to straighten out his office and going through the rest of his items, he glances at her "There are a few charity events that I must attend...I need to bring a date..." He looks at her now "You will be accompanying me..." He also pulls out a jar from one of the other bags "Oh... This one as well... I know I'm rough... This will help..." It was a jar of body cream, specifically a woman's lower body, the label appears real as do the seals, but there were a few ingredients left out of the list. "Use it once a night, it should help easy any pain quickly..." He tosses her the jar and moves to sit at his desk again, "I'll see you tomorrow morning... Good night Miss Dewitt..." He starts packing up his papers from his desk drawers, hiding his smirk, the cream, if used, would help to increase her body's sensitivity levels, making her that much easier to mold and control.

She inspects the jar with one question on her mind. Looking up to him, her eyes wide, she questions, “Charity events? Date? I can’t be seen with you as a date. People will talk. The press will pick up on it. I’ve worked too hard for people to start thinking I’m sleeping my way to the top. I can’t accept any of these gifts if those strings are attached. I’m sorry Sir.” She puts the jar down and slides it across his desk to him. “Good evening Sir. I will see you in the morning.” She heads for the door but turns around to grab the jar. “This has nothing to do with the charity events. Thank you Sir.” A nod to him as she meets his gaze, and she turns heading for the door.

He listens to her protests and chuckles "You think I would tell anyone you were my partner... You haven't earned that title yet... You will simply be my assistant, taking notes and getting me my drinks... There won't be any hand holding, dancing or kissing... You are only there to serve, more of a plus one, and it's not until the end of the month anyway..." He spoke as she headed to his door, waiting for her reaction of being rejected, bring her up, push her down. He finishing gathering his things and stands, soon walking to the door as well, he stops behind her, "Keep the gifts... I'll need you looking your best if you're to be seen with me..." He opens the door and heads out, giving her time to go gather her packages. "Do lock up..." He calls down the hall.

She waits until he’s clear and screams loudly punching his desk. Her hand is red and instantly bruises. “Damn you! Shit! That fucking hurt! GOOD! I wouldn’t want anyone to think I was….with you.” She throws the packages down, and for a moment, she thinks about cutting up the dress and leaving it on his desk. No. That would only lead to punishment. “Do lock up,” she says with grin. “Oops. I forgot to.” She laughs at the thought of just walking out of his office. No. More punishment again. Then she finds herself looking at his computer. He left me alone in his office, with his computer. “Two can play your little game of blackmail. Sir.” She takes a seat and begins to type. “Your good Sir, but you’re not that good. I was hired here for a reason, and it wasn’t how I look in a dress.” Her fingers fly on the keys, and she begins to smile. “Gotcha. See how you deal with this. When the time comes of course.” She sets his computer back to how it was, gathers, her things, and locks up. The whole drive home she has a huge smile on her face. The next morning, she enters the office smiling and takes her seat to start working.

Atoshi heads home and sets his bag in his study and then goes to his room, after stripping and hopping in the shower, he calls for one of the maids, all his little toys by this time. "I may have someone new soon..." He removes the maids clothes and smirks at her "How many today..." He asks as he slowly pulls the toy from between her thighs, her body shaking as he removes it "F-Five Sir..." He chuckles "Only five... I guess low isn't enough for you anymore..." He roughly tosses her to the bed and she automatically spreads her legs wide as he removes his towel and jumps her, as he starts to thrust into her roughly her grips her hair and makes her look at him, she's moaning loudly, "Tomorrow its at medium... One week..." He chuckles at her almost screamed 'Yes Sir' and continues to fuck her harder. She was one of the newer maids, having only been there a year, but she was coming along nicely, but he hoped his new doll would be even better. He fuck the maid several times before sending her to bed, she was barely awake as she stumbles from his room, covered in only his bath towel and her new toy buzzing between her wet thighs, under orders to wear it for a week, no exceptions. Atoshi then went to bed, sleeping soundly.

The next morning Atoshi arrived to work a little late and grabs his coffee downstairs before heading to his office, he nods to a few employees before closing his door. He sits and gets his things together before turning his computer on to start his day.

Anastasia watched him walk across the office, heading to his own office. He didn’t pay her any attention, and that was just fine. Soon enough she was sure he would want to speak with her. The news had already spread through the office, but when he entered, everyone held their tongues. No one would speak of what was going on. They didn’t want to be the one to tell him. As soon as his office door closed, one of her co-workers approached her. “So. Did you hear? Someone hacked into the research and development files here and pretty much stole all the information. All the new products that Atoshi just approved like a day or so ago have been stolen. The company has nothing new now, and if the information gets out to a rival company, it will bankrupt him.” She turned slowly grinning. “That’s such a shame. Isn’t it?”
“Of course it is. They’ve security teams sweeping the entire building, checking every computer this morning. Well. Every computer but Atoshi’s. They know there’s no need to do that. I mean the guy wouldn’t steal his own stuff. That makes no sense. The only people will access to anything of his is only a few people, and they’ve all got clearance.” Her smile only widened. “I know.”
“So right now all they can do is keep looking and wait. Maybe whoever stole it will make so kind of demand or something. Atoshi is a smart man. He better listen to if he doesn’t want to be broke and out of a job.”
“I’m sure he will,” she answered looking over her shoulder in the direction of his office. She begins to type an email to him.
“Sorry to hear about what happened. I’m sure whoever did this has their reasons and will soon be in touch with you.”
Pressing send, she giggles before returning to her work.

Before his computer even finished loading he got a phone call, it was from his head of technical security, the man sounded frantic and Atoshi had to threaten his job to get the man to calm down. "Alright... From the beginning... Alright... WHAT!... Yes... Alright, continue searching... Question every employee... No one leaves until they've been spoken to... Alright, bye..." He almost slams the phone down, taking a deep breath he finally turns to his computer and notices a new email, he clicks it open to read and glares. "You clever little bitch..." He closes the email and immediately calls up his personal security system, pressing his finger to a scan pad to sign in, he calls up last nights footage from his office, he watches her walk back to get her things, then she flips out, screaming and even punches his desk. "Did she forget I have videos of her... Stupid idiot..." He then watches her go to his computer and break in, once she was done he closes it and pulls his USB from his case and plugs it in, reloading all the missing files. He calls his tech head back and tells him he's sending him the files again, his personal copies, "Rush them to the patent office now... Tell no one and keep looking for the stolen ones... Yes, bye" he takes a few deep breaths, then picks up his phone again and calls Miss Dewitt into his office. "If you thought the other day was bad..." He glares at the door, waiting.

She grins as she hangs up the phone. Making her way to his office, he comes into view. As she passes him she tells him, “Sounds like someone is having a bad day.” Closing the door, she locks it, unaware really that she is doing the action. “Now. Before you begin it’s my turn, and you’re going to listen. You have no idea what I’ve done with that information at all. For all you know it could already be in the hands of your competitors. That would be a shame really, but they would want to thank the person that put the plans in their hands. I imagine they’ve already moved on them as well. It would be stupid for them to wait. I mean they would literally have all the work, the plans, everything, already done, in their hands. To wait would just be stupid. They literally can make money, your money I might add. So your little threat, ‘the other day was bad,’ doesn’t hold any water. I can literally quit and walk out of this building right now, but that’s not what I want to do. Nope. You see there’s something I want from you. I want all copies of the videos you have of me. Sir. You give them to me, and I’ll make sure you’re plans were never in the hands of anyone other than you. You don’t, and I’ll make sure those plans show up everywhere. Your choice. Sir.” Yet again another action she wasn’t even aware she was doing. She was calling him Sir.

He continues to glare at her as she walks into his office, he notices her licking his door and her continued action of calling him Sir, she was breaking. "Really now... So my little bitch thinks she can play me..." He almost growls, he hits a button under his desk to double lock both exits to his office and stands. "Yes... I have videos of you... And may I ask you, where were you when those videos were taken..." He comes around his desk and walks to her slowly, almost stalking her. "Where were the cameras pointed..." He stands before her, moving closer as she moves back "Didn't you think to look for them when you were on my computer last night..." As she hits the wall behind her he quickly reaches up and grips her throat, not tight enough to choke, yet, but enough to hold her. "I have move video of you, breaking into my computer, stealing files, company property... I'm a multimillionaire... You think a little hacker like you has any chance of hurting me..." He laughs and squeezes a bit tighter as she tries to pull his hands "I already sent my master copies to Tech, and rushed them off to Patent before I called you in..." He grins at the shocked look on her face "That's right... As usual, you have no power over me... Now as I said when you came in.... You thought yesterday was bad..." He growls at her and quickly backhands her across the face, letting her fall to the floor. "You try to steal from me, and think to get away with it..." He lifts her by her hair and pulls her to his desk, pushing his items off it as he pushes her down, face first onto it, the almost rips her skirt and panties down, freeing himself as well. "This is only the start..." He rips off his tie and uses it to tie her hands behind her back, then lifts her leg and thrusts into her roughly, fucking her hard and loving her screams.

“Of course I thought about the camera when I was at your computer last night, but Sir all I was doing was checking files. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you really think I would steal from you and this company? That’s slander Sir, and I’d be careful. That’s skirting a very thin, legal line there.” She backed away from him out of fear and his invasion of her personal space. Her stance one of someone preparing for something, but she had no idea what was about to happen. His hand grasps her neck quickly, like a snake lunging out in an attack. She listened as he spoke with such confidence. He always did. Then suddenly the back of his hand connects with her face. Pain shatters across her cheek bone as she drops to the floor cupping her face. ‘He fucking hit me! How dare he! He’s….abusive. I’ve gotta get out here.’ Before she could make a move to either door, he has her over his desk. Her head aches as he had used her hair like some sort of handle to hoist her up with. She tries to fight him away with her hands, but he proves how much stronger than her he was. She was bound before she could even begin to pull away from him, an as his powerful hands lifted her leg up, she felt him slam into her. At first she simply cried out in agony. As well endowed as he was, his length nearly tore her in half as she pounded away at her. Finally, struggling to focus, to speak, she tells him, “What makes you think the others haven’t already sent their copies in for patent? Well now that would make you like you stole them from them. Wouldn’t it?”

"You really think I'm stupid..." He chuckles darkly and grips her hair again, turning her to face him as he pounds harder. "My computer keeps logs, when it's not me signing in... I know you uploaded the files to something... You aren't as smart as you think you are..." He pulls back and flips her over onto her back, not caring if her hands were in the way "You're nothing but a stupid bitch who needs to learn her place..." He lifts her leg again and thrusts back in, fuckig her harder, he rips her top open and pushes her bra up. "You are nothing but a doll to me... Something for me to use and control... To please when you behave..." He slaps her breasts "And to Punish when you misbehave!" He shouts at her and slaps them again, pinching her nipple and pulling it, he grips her hips and thrusts deeper, soon pulling out and cumming on her stomach and chest. He pulls her up and looks at her "And we're not finished yet.."

It wasn’t what he said that sent her heart rate racing. It wasn’t even how he grabbed her hair. It was the look on his face as she shoved his cock deep inside her. Her mouth opened but not to scream. There was something about the lust, the anger, in his eyes. It was a dangerous thing to like, but she found herself drawn to it. She had uploaded the files, but to where, she wasn’t saying. Who had them? What were their plans? She wasn’t talking, and currently it was becoming less important to her. Spinning around, her hands pressed into her back, but that was quickly forgotten. His cock ravaged her once more. The sound of his skin slapping against her own filling the room laced with her heavy breathing. “Yes Sir,” she screamed out as he slapped her breasts. “My place Sir? Your doll?” His cum sprayed her body after he pulled out. Looking away, she avoided any of it hitting her face. A chuckle from her as he pulled her to her feet. “You disgust me. I will never, EVER,” she says through clenched teeth, “want to be your anything. Do you hear me, and if you don’t let me go right now, right this second, you’re going to look like a thief at the patent office. Your ideas, the ones you love so much, are already in another’s hands. They were already at the patent office before even I came in, before you came in. Now your company is coming in after them with the exact same designs?” Her face contorts in mock concern. “You’re going to be accused of fraud and stealing another company’s designs. I can call them off you know. You see the only thing they love more than designs that can make them money, is a beautiful, sexy woman who can make them money. Get the picture? So it’s your choice really. Yours designs, your company, and your good name,” she mocks once more. “Or me. You can not, and you will not , have both. Sir.” She smirks as she gazes into his eyes, her lips now mere inches from his. “You may have started this, you may have all the power you want, but wake up. There’s clearly a shift in power here. You do not fuck with me and get away with it.” Her lips curl in a smile. “Now untie me. Sir.”

He lets her finish her rant before slapping her again "You think so... You really think you out smarted me... I've been doing this for a long time... Even before my old man hired me... Any file that leaves my computer system without clearance is automatically tagged with a wiper virus... As soon as they try to open it, they can say good bye to their computers..." He grips her throat again and squeezes a bit harder then before, making her gag slightly. "DON'T fuck with me... Because you won't make it..." He glares again and pushes her back onto her back, he opens a desk drawer and pulls something out, he uses his teeth to open it and spitting the lid aside. "Now let's see what you're really thinking..." He waits until she manages to look at him, then simply empties the contents of a needle into her arm. "Now for a little added incentive... Your favourite toy..." He picks up the vibrator from the other day from the drawer and shoves that inside her, setting it to max, then again slipping the panties onto her and locking them. "Let's see you keep a brave face now..." He pulls her up again and makes her kneel by the windows, facing outside and sits in his chair again, fixing his own clothing. The drug he had given her was a truth serum that he used sometimes to get answers, he glares at her back as the toy makes her shudder and twitch.

His had connects once more making her eye feel as though it would come out of her skull. She huffs as her body is pushed backwards once more landing her on the desk. Following his eyes she watches, certain he is bringing something else out to torture her with. “No,” she screams before the needle pierces her skin and the warm rush of the liquid is felt. “What the….fuck did you….give me?” Her words a haze as she feels the toy come to life inside her once more. She writhes on the desk wanting it out, hating the feelings come over her. Her pussy and clit seem to be more sensitive, more alive than before. She follows where he leads her, unable to put up a fight. Even her mind is starting to cloud again. ‘No. Don’t….do this….again. You know..what..happens.’ Her head lulls as she gazes out the window waiting and knowing he was not finished yet. He was not a man to give up so easily. She knew her plans had been foiled, and after such a brave attempt at ruining him, he would not take it lightly. Her body fights between calming, possibly due to what he gave her, and rising towards orgasm only to be denied. “Wh-What are you doing to do next?” Her words seems slurred, much like she had consumed one too many drinks. She looks over her shoulder at him, her eyes showing her weakening state. ‘Look away! What if he sees?’ She turned to face the city at their feet again. “Sir.”

He stares at her and tilts his head slightly when she looks back at him 'Prefect..' he thinks "Next my doll... Is I'm going to ask you some questions... And you're going to be a good little girl... And answer them..." He moves to kneel behind her, running his fingers over her shoulders slowly. "Just watch the city... And clear your mind..." He grins as she shudders "Now... Why not tell me how you're feeling..." He slides his hands down her arms and over her front, cupping her breasts, "Do you like what I'm doing..." He slowly massages and squeezes her breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples, he stops when the toy does, letting her go and try to think.

"Good little girl." Her words are low and monotone. She flinches slightly at his touch, her eyes on the cityscape before her. The car, the people below, the buildings towering and yet still not as high as they were was a sight indeed. "I feel...." she begins stopping at the touch of his hands to her breasts. "I feel....relaxed. I....I like it....Sir. Please....keep going." She leans back resting against him, her body nearly limp against him. For the moment, she allows herself to revel in his touch, his body, even his scent. "Smell good....Sir. Don't....stop," she whispers to him as she tries to look into his eyes.

He keeps her looking out the window for now, starting up with his touches when the toy starts up again, "I won't stop... If you answer my questions..." He pulls away again as the toy stops again, he then licks her neck and nibbles her ear softly. "What were you doing last night... In my office..." He nuzzles her neck and starts to tease her nipples with the toy off, as a small reward. "Tell me... And I won't stop..." He stops his massage when the toy starts up, and finally turns her to look at him, he stares at her and cups her cheek, rubbing it softly. "What were you doing..." He could see her eyes were glossy and she looked so out of it.

His words are slow, and they soothe her. “Yes Sir.” She almost sounds sleepy as she speaks. Gasping at his touch, her body trembles and her breathing increases. “Last night….I….I took the….files….from your computer.” A grin on her face that would make anyone think she was proud of her actions, but it was because the toy started up once more. “I gave them….to someone.” She sways, fighting to stay upright. “I gave them..to..someone.”

He watches her and smirks, "The toy will stay on... If you tell me who..." He leans closer and suckles her nipples, pushing them together to get both at once. "Who was it Anastasia..." Another hard suckle to them again as the toy stops, he even leans close to tease her with an almost kiss while her massages and squeezes her breasts. "If you want to feel good baby doll... Tell me who..." He could see her starting to sway and wanting to lay down, he stops her, holding her up "Ahh... Not until you tell me baby doll..." he forces her to look at him as the toy starts once again.

Back
Top Bottom