Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

She was never one for bluffing, but at this point, she felt to at least try. “Go ahead. They already know what I am.” Of course nothing could be further from the truth, but she only hoped he would not call her bluff on the matter. “My family knows I’m a slut.” Again another lie. They knew she had slept with men before, but they would not understand the actions on the screen playing out between them as they spoke to each other. ‘Please.’ She looked away shocked that even within her own mind she could not complete that thought. ‘Do I want him to send it? Do I want him to back off? Do I want him to just command me to do something again? Do I just want him to stand up, clear his desk off, and take my clothes off? How can I react when I’m not even sure what I want him to do? Is this just a power struggle to me? Am I too stubborn and strong willed to simply give in?’ Even as her mind asked these questions of her, Anastasia already knew the answer to all of the questions. “So. Sir. What next? Make you move.”

He looks at her until she turns away and smirks '...Gotcha' he turns his screen back and types on his keyboard "Fine... Then these won't affect any of you family anyway..." After a few moments the telltale sound of a message being sent could be heard. "I hope you enjoy your new job..." He picks up her papers again and goes to put them in his desk "Have a nice day Miss Dewitt..." He looks back at his computer, waiting for her reaction, what she doesn't know is that he only sent them to another of his email addresses.

The sound is clear followed by his well wishes. "Wait. Did you really just do that? No. you can't," she says standing up and turning his screen back around. "What did you do? Show me. You have to fix this." She can't figure out anything he has done by looking at the screen. "I'll do anything. Please. Just fix this." Knowing her words may be hollow and fall on deaf ears, she rushes around beside and kneels. Her fingers begin to open her blouse as her pleading eyes slowly lift to meet his face.

He glances up at her reaction and keeps his straight face, grinning on the inside. "Anything... Well... This will be a start... But you'll need to be punished..." He reaches out and cups her cheek "You disobeyed me... And tried to leave..." He lets her go and opens his pants, staring at her, his cock already hard "This time, you will use your breasts, hands and mouth... No complaints..." He reaches into a drawer without looking away from her and hands her the tube of lube, "You know what to do..." As she gets to work he stops her and makes her look at him again "You will swallow this time... And you will look at me..." He lets her get back to work, staring at her as she does, once she was finished with this, her real punishment would begin.

‘Of course you want to punish me. Nevermind that I came back. Of course I’m only coming back so you don’t destroy me. Does that make you feel like a man? Knowing you can only keep a woman by blackmailing her?’ Though her thoughts were pointed, she simply nodded to him and replied, “Yes Sir.” She knew it was what he wanted to hear. She takes the lube from him and proceeds. Hating the feel of his cock against her cock, and with the thought in her mind that she was almost free, she works his hard member between her breasts, pushing them around him with her hands. Her mouth begins to suckle his tip, and he forces her to look at him once more. ‘Swallow? Is he for real? He wants me to swallow his cum!’ Stunned she blankly tells him, “Yes Sir.” Her mouth attacks his cock once more with a fervor, a hunger she hasn’t shown him before. The tingle between her legs tells her, her body is starting to give into him once more despite how she feels.

He watches her and moans softly as she gets to work, he reaches down and runs his fingers through her hair, gently scratching her scalp. "Mmm... Very good..." He smirks at her and relaxes, continueing to gently pet her, he moans and grunts slightly, getting slightly louder as he gets close. "Nnn... That's it Anastasia... Mmm, take more in your mouth... Yeah..." He watches her, using her name again to watch her reaction, he even gives her a small smile, he bucks his hips slightly and watches her "Mmm... Almost there... Nnn... Dammit!" He arches his back slightly and pushes himself a bit more into her mouth as she makes him cum, he firmly but gently holds her head in place until she swallows it all, letting her go as he pants.

‘Anastasia. He said my name.’ Her entire body warms at just the sound of her name leaving his lips. Her efforts increase as she feels him twitch in her mouth. She knows he’s close. Even her own clit tingles. ‘This is wrong! Cum for me! I want it! What am I thinking?’ Her mind is a whirlwind as she listens to him, feels his body, and then the rush in her mouth. Against her better judgement, almost against her will, she swallows, tasting him, feeling his cum slide down her throat. As he lets her go, she slumps back into the floor wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

After a few moments of panting, he starts to fix his clothing and leans over, pulling her up to stand before him. "You did well... And normally I would reward you for that action..." He starts to slowly work her skirt open and slide it down her legs, it was far to tight to push up. "But you're being punished... You understand that..." He looks up at her, pulling her panties down next, "Sit on my desk, facing me with your legs spread..." He waits until she does as told and turns to look at her. "Well... Were you enjoying pleasing me..." He comments softly, running his fingers over wet lips, he looks at her "I won't need the get after all..." He opens his desk drawer and pulls out a large dildo and turns it on to show her what it does, not only does it vibrate, it also twists and wiggles around with a clit tickler. "This is your punishment... You will be 'wearing' this all day... It will be on... And you will be doing your normal job... You will also be telling everyone you made a mistake in wanting a new job..." He leaves the toy on, set to medium and starts to work it into her, letting it go once fully inside her. "You will also be wearing these..." He pulls out the locking panties and starts to slip them on her, having her stand and locking them. He watches her as she starts to come close, the toy hitting all sensitive spots at once, but then turning off suddenly. "Oh, one more thing, that toy is special, it's can sence when you're close to orgasm and turns off... I expect to see you in my office at day's end... That is all Miss Dewitt..." He moves his chair back and hands her her skirt.

She listens to him, cringes as he works her skirt open. After he looks up at her, she looks away. She can’t look at him as he takes her panties down. ‘Another instruction. I better follow.’ She nods and whispers, “Yes Sir,” as she moves to his desk. Her eyes dance around the room, avoiding his face. Her face shows her discomfort at his touch. His fingers graze her moist lips. ‘He knows I was enjoying it. He’s only asking to taunt me.’ With her eyes still averted from his face, she replies, “Yes Sir.” Her words are soft and almost stuttered. After hearing the drawer closed, she looks down at the toy in hand. He turns it on, and the thing seems to writhe around as if it was alive. Her mouth opens in shock as he informs her of exactly what her punishment was. ‘There’s no way I can act normal with that….that thing inside me! You’re crazy! You know that? You’re truly crazy!’ Groaning as he pushes the toy inside her warm pussy, feeling the intrusion, she knows she is powerless. It’s not a feeling she relishes. ‘What? More? Isn’t the toy torture enough for you? You want to make sure I don’t take the toy out. That’s the only reason for this.’ She wants to cry at the sound of the panties locking, knowing there will not relief from the toy. It doesn’t take long before she feels the effects of the dildo he’s fitted her with. Soft whimpers are already heard. Her legs feel weak, and then suddenly, nothing. She feels nothing from the dildo. Her facial expression switches from one of pleasure to shock. ‘What? Are you kidding me? This is going to drive me crazy. I’ll just find a quiet place, and I’ll….do nothing. The panties! It’s not just so that I can’t take the toy out. It’s also to keep me from pleasuring myself. You evil genius.’ She swallows hard afraid to move for fear of starting the toy up once more. No matter. It begins to move once more inside her. “Yes….Sir.” She moves slowly to the door, her body wanting to buckle, to find release, as her clit tingles.

She makes her way to her desk where her co-workers are quick to ask her what’s going on. She stares at her computer screen and tells them, “I’ve decided to stay.” There are a few laughs, and then one of them ask, “he made you an offer you couldn’t refuse?” She never looks away from her screen as the toy pushes her further and further. “Something like that.”

Atoshi watched the shock cross her face and the emotions flash behind her eyes, then he looks away as she starts to leave as told, watching her stumble slightly. He smirks as he gets back to work, opening his email and deleting his new email. "What she doesn't know..." He whispers softly and closes it, getting back to his real work. Around lunch he sends her an email telling her to go out with her office friends, that he had a meeting and would see her later.

Towards the end of the day he calls her desk, "Miss Dewitt... I have and errand for you to run... I'm emailing you the details... Thank you... Come see me when you're done..." The email was for her to go and pick up several packages for him, most across town.

Lunch time approached, and she opened up his email. ‘Go to lunch with them. There’s no way. My legs. They’re weak. I can’t stand.’ Her friends asked her to join them, but she shook her head slowly to them. “Go ahead. I’ve got….work to do.” She was so on edge all she could do was sit at her desk and slowly type away. Anastasia didn’t even bother to eat what lunch she had brought. Her mind could hardly focus on her work as her clit throbbed, in pain and need of relief. It was a relief that she would have to wait for.

Her phone rings, and much to her horror it’s bad news. She’ll not only have to wait, but she’ll have to move. The email revealed the details of where she would have to go. Several stops across town. She sighed, on the verge of tears, as she slowly stood. On her way towards the door to the building, she looks straight into the camera. 'I don't think I can do this,' she thinks pausing as she stares into the lens.

Atoshi got a notification that Anastasia was leaving the building and pulled up the security feed for the front doors, as if she could feel him watching her, she looks at the camera. "You didn't leave at lunch like I told you..." He spoke to himself, watch her on the screen "Don't make your punishment worse..." He relaxes in his chair and watches the screen until she finally leave the building. "Very good..." He smiles and goes back to work, closing the camera feed.

It takes her twice as long to do the errands he sent her on. Her legs, her body weaken each time she nears orgasm only to be denied. Her face is flushed, sweat on her forehead, and she looks tired, shaky, and worn out. When she reaches the office parking lot, she sits in her car for a moment. “You sadistic monster,” she yells grabbing at the panties. “Come off me! I’ll break you if I have to!” Her voice trembles as she screams.

Atoshi kept glancing at his clock after the end of the day had come and gone. "She's late... But that's to be expected..." He smirks slightly and glances at his computer as a notification appears on the screen, she had entered te parking lot "Wonderful... Now let's see how long it takes her..." He starts to clear his desk and gets a towel from te attached bathroom, knowing she'd make a bit of a mess this time around. "Just make it up to my room... And you'll earn your reward..." He walks across the room after his desk is ready and opens the small bar fridge, he pulls out a sweet Sake and gets two cups, returning to his desk he waits for her.

Frustrated, she bangs her fists into her steering wheel. “Damn! I hate you!” She gets out slamming her car door loudly. Her steps are slow, and every so often she has to stop and catch her breath. ‘Almost there.’ She enters the building, stopping to stare into the camera once more. Anger clear on her face, she flips the camera off before starting back up again. The elevator ride up, and then she stepped out heading towards his office. Reaching his door, she banged on the door loudly.

Atoshi chuckles at her display before the camera and waits a few more minutes before she arrives, banging on his office door. "Come in... You know you didn't have to knock..." He glances up as she enters then room and smiles at how she looks "Ah, it seems you enjoyed my little toy... Set the toys by the chair and come here... You've done well today Anastasia..." He watches her, he could tell she was mad, pissed even, but he could also see the need in her eyes, her body language screaming for any form of release. "Come here... That's it..." As she stumbles angrily over to him, he quickly pulls her into his lap before she can protest, he smirks at her and starts to work her top open, cupping and massaging her breast through her bra, even pinching her over hard nipples lightly. "Ask me..." He pulls her bra down and starts to suckle her nipples, he feels the toy start up again as he holds her to his lap, he pulls from her nipple to watch her face, finally able to show how the vibrations feel. "Ask me... Tell me what you want..." He felt her starting to tense as the toy turned off yet again, she looked ready to cry.

‘I know I didn’t have to knock? Are you serious? If I didn’t, you might punish me!’ She throws the door open and enters his office. Closing the door behind, she locks it before turning back to him. ‘Enjoyed your little toy,’ she thinks raising an eyebrow. ‘You really are crazy.’ She drops the bags making an a loud thud never taking her eyes off him. She wanted to ask him if she could go just as a show of her own will, but he spoke. Approaching him, he pulls her into his lap. Her desires only rise as the toy writhes inside her. His touch, her breasts, her nipples, his words, all such a combination. ‘Ask you? You really are insane.’ She grins. “I want release.” She didn’t explain which kind she was speaking of. ‘You’re a smart man. Figure it out what I mean.’ Her smile widens. “I want release. Sir.”

He looks at her and reaches up, pulling his tie free and setting it on the arm of his chair 'She wants to play this through does she...' He smirks at her and then shifts her to straddle his lap, he cups her breasts and starts to massage them, leans forward to tease her nipples with his tongue an teeth. "What kind..." He continues his assault on her breasts and starts to rock her hips against him as the toy starts yet again, he looks up at her as he sucks both her nipples into his mouth, flicking them with his tongue slowly, he pulls away with a pop and blows on them, makin them hard again. He rocks with her slowly, making it seem like it was him fucking her, he stops their movements when the toy stops and suckles her breasts again. He keeps this pattern up as long as she doesn't answer him, always starring at her, nipping her nipples lightly after blowing on them again. "You know you want it... Tell me Anastasia... What do you want from me..." He continues his teasing, staring at her and talking softly.

Her eyes follow the tie to the arm of the chair before returning back to him. ‘What kind? Really? You want to do this? Alright. I can play.’ From her new position, she can feel his lap pushing into her body. She began to focus on what she was feeling. Adjusting her hips, moving with him, feeling the toy, she pressed her body into him. As he stops his efforts, she leans her back, her frustration shown and heard as she groans. ‘My name. You said my name.’ She melts. As much as her mind wants to hate him, this man knows how to make her body feel good. She can’t escape that fact. “I wanna cum Sir.”

He smirks at te glossy look in her eyes and pulls her down for a deep kiss, twisting their tongues together and nipping her lip slightly as he pulls away "Then cum you shall... My sweet little Anastasia..." He helps her stand again as the toy starts and works her skirt off as she rocks her hips "Soon..." He watches her as he opens her panties and slowly slides them off her "Such a wet girl..." He spreads her legs slowly and gently removes the toy, turning it off. "Mmm... And so hot..." He leans forward and teases her with his tongue a few moments while he frees himself from his pants, then he pulls her back onto his lap and rocks his hard cock against her. "I know what you need..." He lifts her hips and starts to slide into her, the rocks her against him slowly, "Ride it Anastasia..." He stares at her, keeping eye contact as she starts to finally move, he was slightly bigger then the toy, stretching her just nicely. "Nnn... That's it..." He stares at her, teachig between to tap her clit now and then, even teasing her with almost kisses, pulling away before their lips meet.

‘Yes. Call me by my name again.’ She bit her bottom lip starring into his eyes nodding yes. Standing, the toy coming to life once more, she quivers. The air was cool as it touched her. She was far more wet than she had thought. As the toy is pulled from her, she feels a void, but the need is still present. His touch keeps those fires burning. She moans leaning her head back but only for a moment. His words coming to her mind about looking at him, she brings her eyes to meet his. She hadn’t even noticed him freeing his member, and as he slide inside her, she was shocked and suddenly full. “Yes Sir,” she breathed out moving her hips once more, feeling him push deeper as she did so. “Yes Sir,” she repeated, almost mindlessly. Her thoughts were not about how much she hated him. Overpowered, overshadowed by her lust, she took as much of him inside as possible. 'My name. Keep calling me by my name.' His lips, his touch teasing her as she began to climb once more without the aid of the toy.

He smirks at her, lightly slowing her movements down without her noticing, to let her build slower. He runs his hands up her sides slowly, he opens her blouse and pushes it off her, then her bra. "Mmm... You like that Anastasia..." He almost moans her name, leaning closer to lick her nipples lightly, still looking at her. "You want this... To have me make you feel like this..." He taps her clit with his thumb when she answers correctly, he could feel her starting to flutter around him, he slows her just a bit more. He cups her cheek and pulls her face closer, he licks her lips and finally kisses her lightly. "You belong to me Anastasia..." He knew she was close, but he was still controlling her, teachig her, he desided when she came. "You're all mine..." He says a bit firmer, staring at her as he allows her to speed back up and finally have her release, while he fills her at the same time, never letting her look away.

There was a rush as he opened her blouse and bra, exposing her further to him. She felt a rush of heat. “Yesssss, Sir,” she hissed at him through her teeth. Sucking in her bottom lip, she listens to him. His words were so true. “Yes Sir.” Her body was becoming more and more his. Her thoughts shifted as this thumb teased her clit. ‘This is wrong! Stop it! He’s a monster! A monster that makes me feel so good!’ Her hips rocked into slowly but with great force. She felt every inch of him stretching her, filling her. “Yes Sir. I….belong to you.” Every time her spoke her name, her clit tightened, a surge ran through her, and she was even closer. His eyes burned into her own. Her body finally found the release that she had been denied for so long. She cried out as she felt the rush of fluids coming from her body, covering him. There was no need for words now, and yet she waited for the next thing, the next order he would give her.

"Nnn..." He holds her tightly as she shudders and cries out in his lap, he still watches her, he rubs her sides slowly as she pants and tries to relax. "Again..." He settles his hands on her hips lightly, he was getting hard again and he didn't want her thinking straight again just yet. "Feels good... Doesn't it Anastasia..." He purrs her name, helping her rock on him slowly again. "You never want it to stop..." As he starts her rocking again, he fills their cups with some Sake and drinks his own "Mm... Have some..." He hands the cup to her and licks at her nipples again, nipping them gently as she drinks it. "Nnn... Good girl..." He praises her and allows her to move a bit faster as reward, "Tell the truth..." He leans up and kisses her, watching her again "Did you enjoy your 'punishment' today..." He pulls her close to lick and nip along her neck while she answered, whispering in her ear softly before nipping it lightly "Feeling full all day..." He slows her if she tries to speed up with out a lead from him, he was in control. He looks at her again "Then being rewarded with me filling you up... Giving you release..." Again teasing her clit if she answers hiw he wants, slowly training her, obeying equals rewards. "Do you want release again my Anastasia... Want to feel me fill you again..." He was slowly speeding her up as he spoke, pushing her closer and closer.

Again. The word seemed to repeat over and over in her mind, in his tone, soothing her, warming her. She felt him growing inside her once more, and Anastasia knew he would not be easily satisfied. He was man with a hungry appetite, and he was still at the table wanting more. He wanted it again. “Yes Sir. Feels….good. Don’t….stop.” Her vision is nearly blurred as he hands her the cup. Feeling for it, she takes it, bringing it to her lips and sipping the liquid inside. She pushes her body harder, fast to him as he speaks. “No….Sir. I didn’t….enjoy it.” Frustrated as he slows her down, she growls. “I wanted more. I wanted relief.” Her breathing was ragged as she moved her body with his. “I wanted more. Sir. I wanted to cum. I like being filled. So full Sir. You fill me..so..good Sir.” Her face wincing as she hears the words coming from her mouth. ‘You idiot! Shut up! Remember what he did to you! He’s a monster! Remember!’ Her lips parted as she was on the verge of losing control once more to him. Her hands release the cup, and it crashes to the floor. “Release? Again Sir?”

Back
Top Bottom