Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncle bel's favorite little princess. (sessh X sweetone)

"heh, my little princess can be a dominating woman after all. well i guess you should know, if you need me, just help yourself if im out cold. "
as he spoke, his hands began to gently caress along her elegant frame. his fingers feeling her delicate skin. bel smiled, as he told his niece this, she had helped herself
this morning, and they both enjoyed it, however she would feel him still oozing into her, as he was rock hard, but not one to force her to sate him, but he did want to make
sure she was satisfied before they stopped. later this day she would meet with her uncle's boss, and perhaps gain a more rewarding job.

the morning would continue on with a peaceful feeling. bel would soon join his niece for breakfast, as he smiled. smelling her home cooking always put him in a good mood, however she had helped herself this morning to a sensation which really woke her uncle with a pleasant realization. as she was finishing up the cooking he would soon stand behind her. his hands gently wrapping around her belly, as he kissed zoey's neck, and shoulder gingerly.
"you know, your such a tease. a woman with skills, brains, and beauty. i will miss ya once you finish school, but you will always be my little princess. "
as he spoke, teasing her a bit.

"who says ill be moving away when i graduate" she said and smiled as he massaged her belly and kissed her neck.

"so then, my little princess will stay with me, after she gets all big and famous. " as he spoke gently and nibbled her ear a bit. bel would soon notice his nieces one hand, as he would gently slide his fingers down her arm. slowly and sensually teasing and rubbing her, as he was a big tease in his own way, however his warning would come to mind once more. as this was the day she had a golden opportunity with his boss, however she had no idea what species her uncle worked for.

Back
Top Bottom