Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

I’m back now. She had her baby. He was born last night at 8:07 and weighed 7lbs 8oz. He’s such a beautiful baby. Mom is doing fine as well. She had a bumpy go at it though. At one point, her blood pressure was rising, and her baby didn’t like the potocin they were giving her. So they had to stop it, and they put her on oxygen. She said she wanted the epidural, and after that, it went quicker and easier for her.

I came home last night and managed a couple of posts to one rp, and then I crashed hard. Even now, after sleeping last night, I’m still tired. I plan on going to work tonight. It’s a short night, and then I’m off for a couple of days. I’ll start working on rps as soon and as much as I can. I don’t promise that they’ll be done fast. Lol. Please, have patience with me. I’ll say it again though. That is one beautiful baby boy.

Congratulations Andi! So glad to hear that. You take it easy, all the best to mother and baby!

Thank you so much. I went to visit them in the hospital not too long ago. Mother is doing fine. She's a little annoyed. She wants a cigarette. Baby is doing fine. I got to hold him. He's so soft. I kissed his little face and talked to him. Finally, reluctantly, I gave him to his mom. She's a good woman. She'll make a wonderful mother. She's always had the mothering instinct and been superb with children.

Congrats on the cute baby!!!

Nice to see she made the delivery easy in the end, that's never a fun process when it starts to get complications.

My GC? Whoa there. She's someone IN my family. Me? Kids? I barely managed to stay married. Lol. Yeah. That's right. I was married before. Two years seems to be my limit with relationships. Rarely do they last past that. I don't do relationships. The labels of bf/gf just don't work for me. Plus there's my theory that men are like Styrofoam cups. You use them and lose them. There's always another one fresh and ready to go. Plus I don't believe in love with relationships. Sorry. Just never got much proof it existed.

So thanks for your kind words about her. In fact, they're coming home today.

Did you ever see someone you know with someone else and think, 'what the heck is he doing with her,' or, 'he'll be with her and not me?' Yes there is a reason I ask this. No it's not because of a relationship. Well, not a romantic one anyways. Still I see things and I think, 'well damn.' People tell me I'm good at writing, but there's always the ones that got away.

Forguve my rant. In a mood today I guess.

I’m working on getting all my thread rps caught up today. As it stands now, I have three left to do. That’s not as much as it sounds. Then I will begin working on my PM rps. So if you have a reply now, and you send me one back, do not be surprised if I opt to wait to reply until after my PM rps are replied to. It depends on how much my muse is with me and how much creativity is flowing with the rp. If I’m strongly feeling our rp, then you’ll probably get a reply. Yesterday my muse was with me quite a bit. So I got out a few replies. I was rather happy with that. So today I would like to finish up my thread replies as I have to partners in PM that I want to respond to. Deruckus and Reydan, I have not forgotten about you. After that, it may be Monday or Tuesday most likely, I would like to be caught up on my email rps. That involves working on two lit rps as well as another rp. So yeah. That one is going to require some time as well as a cooperative muse. So here’s hoping she hangs around for a while.

I have to work tonight. Not long enough for a dinner break but long enough for me to start to hate the place. I didn’t even mention that I received an award at work. Here’s a little bit of useless Home Depot knowledge for you. We have our departments, as I’m sure you could have guessed. Plumbing, lumber, hardware, garden, and of course paint are just some of them. Each department has their own number. For example, at my store, D28 is garden. On the phones we carry, if I want to call the phone for garden, I simply dial 1, instead of a D, 28. Well we also have a freight team. Their job is to unload the trucks that we get. They use forklifts to take off pallets that are shrink wrapped with the various items. The items are not on the pallets according to departments. They fill up a pallet and wrap it. That’s all that is done to send the freight to our store. The freight team gets it off the truck, and then their job is to break down the pallets. We have metal carts that roll, and they line them up around the pallets. As they break it down, they sort it out by departments. That information is printed on the box, and there’s also a sticker that tells exactly what department and what aisle it goes on. Once a cart is full, it can be pushed out into that particular department. The freight team stays after closing to work the carts, but the managers do ask that if we have time to help them out from time to time. Well I have no problem doing this. I will go in, and during the week, I’ll ask if we’re getting a truck that day. If we are, then I’ll go ahead and get my department closed up early. That doesn’t mean I refuse customers. It means that the duties I have to do when I close it down are done early. That means filling the tint machines and making sure the shelves are straightened. I save taking out the trash and sweeping for last. That way I can focus my attention on the freight. Putting up the freight is not something that is required. It’s not my job basically. I do it to help them out. Well the department over freight gave me award for helping them when I can. Where I work, they give these out when you go above and beyond or if you’re consistently doing a good job. It’s a patch that we were. Next time you’re in Home Depot, look at someone with an apron on. You might see them hanging from a metal ring. It’s a shower curtain ring. Some people have a lot. Some not so much. I have three. When you get three of them, you reach a new level. The first level, the one I’m at now, is the bronze level. With that level, you get a bonus on your paycheck. Now it’s nothing too grand. I’ve been told they think it’s either $25 or $50, but the fact is, that’s money I don’t have, and I got it for helping out. My other two were for different reasons. One was for doing a great job. The other was for staying over one night when the closer called out. No big deal. So now I’ll get the bonus on my check, and I’ll get a bronze level patch. This month I also get one year patch, and I get my vacation time. 20 hours of paid vacation time. It’s not a bad job. I can get medical, vision, and dental benefits, I think. 401k, profit sharing, vacation time, and sick time. I’m only part time, but the job offers so much. At Thanksgiving and Christmas they gave us a free pie. I know. Whooooooaaaaa! That’s big, but it’s something the company doesn’t have to do. You better believe I took my apple pie. Lol. I’m not even a big fan of apple pie. It was actually pretty good. So now that I’m done gushing about my job, I’m going to go take care of something.

By the way, does anybody live near a barking dog. There’s one in my neighborhood, and I promise you that if I ever move from here, it will be to a place with NO DOGS! *smiles* Have a good day BMR.

Well it’s Superbowl Sunday. For those of you who may not know, I am in the Carolinas, South Carolina to be exact. So it’s an honor to have the Carolina Panthers playing. For the record, I don’t know much about football, never watch the games, and don’t even follow it. I do watch the Superbowl though. Granted part of that is to see the commercials. Sometimes the halftime shows are pretty good as well. Sadly today I have to go to work. So I will miss the game, the commercials, and the halftime show. Still I do wish the Panthers the best of luck. They bring pride to all of the Carolinas.

Just record it. And realistically, if you want to just see the commercials and the half-time show, I can guarantee you that all of those will be on YouTube 5 to 10 minutes after they broadcast. I'm in much the same boat as you. My team didn't make it to the bowl but I will still watch for the commercials and half-time show. Have fun at work though, pity you are going to miss it live.

They did let us leave early tonight. So I was able to watch part of the halftime show and the second half of the game. Sadly Carolina isn't doing so good. Oh well. At least they made it to the Superbowl.

Okay. Talk about something happening that shocks you. I belong to a certain website that I won’t mention the name of. I’ve been talking to this guy, and while he certainly comes on strong, I’ve continued talking to him. So I go to work tonight, and this guy comes in that looks an awful lot like him. I thought he was hot. He smelled nice as well. He got a paint sample, and I was the one who mixed it up for him. As he was leaving, I was making sounds, and my co worker noticed. At one point, she told me I needed a man. I told her there went one. At one point, I told her he was yummy. I was just talking to him, and he changed his profile picture. It’s the paint sample I mixed for him. My initials are plain as day on it. I remember the color. I remember what he was going to paint with it. Oh my gosh! This guy drove down to see me, and he didn’t even mention who he was.

That is honestly the coolest thing I've ever read. How awesome for you! OKAY GIRL. Now it's time to drop the juicy deets ;)
On a scale of 1 to James Franco, how hot is he? Is he nice? Is he rich?
Lol, no, I'm totally kidding to that last one. But I like how you mentioned that he smelled good. Often times that's the scent of cologne/deodorant/aftershave mixing with his sweat, and I think that's one of the hottest things on a guy. That he smells good partially because it's actually how he smells.
Favorite scent on a guy is either clean sheets or those dark, full colognes. Yum.

Lol. Well we meet on another site, as I mentioned. I saw his pictures, and I left him a comment on one of them. Nothing major or too forward. He captioned the picture something like, ‘Goofy guy going home.’ I commented, ‘sexy guy going home.’ That was it. We had a few brief exchanges that night. Ever since then, every day, he leaves me messages, and he commented on some of my pictures. Now I don’t get to respond to him every day, but we do talk. He knows my favorite color is pink. So last night this man shows up, and I remember thinking he looked so much like the man I’ve been talking to. Lol. So I made him his paint, and my co-worker looked at the shade of pink he got and asked him what he was painting. He said a play room. So she thought he meant for a little girl. So did I actually. So I ruled out that it was him. He didn’t mean THAT kind of play room. *raises eyebrows* He told me tonight, “well I couldn’t say for a dungeon.” He also told me he thought about bringing me pink daisies. I love daisies. He doesn’t live in my town. No. He drove three hours just to see me for a few minutes to buy paint from me. Then last night while we were talking, he changed his profile picture to a picture of the paint sample I mixed for him. That’s how he told me that was him that I had seen. In the comment section for the picture one of the things he said was that a beautiful woman mixed it up for him, he liked it, and that the paint color was nice too. The only thing that kind of creeps me out is that we just met. I mean literally, as in we’ve only been talking a week, and he sends several messages a day and drove three hours just to see me. I guess on some levels it’s sweet and romantic, but on some levels it’s kind of stalkerish. I flipped out when I saw the picture. To know he was that close to me, was a little scary when I don’t really know that much about him. I like to take my time to get to know someone before I meet them in person. I’ve met two men from the internet in person. One of them I went on to have a relationship in person. He actually moved in with me. It didn’t last, but he did. The other was one of my partners from this site. Lol. We spent some time together, and in the end, we ended up as friends, but I took time to get to know both of them before we met. He’s a bit older than me, drives a nice car. He’s got a picture up of hit. He calls her, “Erika”. Nice house. Again pictures of up. He’s into photography. Clearly. He has landscaping pictures up. Facial hair, which I like. I don’t know. I guess I’m just nervous. So those are the juicy deets. Hope you liked ‘em. Oh and how hot is he? When he was walking away, I went, “mmmm mmmmm mmmmm.” Of course not where he could hear me. My co-worker said, “listen to you.” I told her I couldn’t help it. That’s when she said, “you need a man.” I said, “Yes I do. There goes one, and he is yummy.” I liked standing in front of him because I could smell him. That fact that I remembered I could smell his cologne shows that he made an impression on me. He really did too. He made one hell of an impression. I remember thinking how hot he was, and that if I met the guy from the site, I hoped he looked that good in person. That’s how much I thought he looked like the man in the pictures. I was nervous it was him, and then he mentioned a play room. Lol. So I thought, ‘Nah. Can’t be him then.’ Boy was I wrong.

I just wanted to take some time to say thank you to my partners. You guys, and girl, have been giving me some of the best material I have read here on BMR. All of you are more talented than anyone I deserve to write with, and you honor with me with your work. You truly are some of the best BMR has to offer.

There are days my muse is with me, and I can post several replies in one day. Then there are days I simply can’t find it within me to do so. I thank you for your patience. Rl, of course, will always take center stage. It is the grandest thing any of us will ever do, and that’s why I’m am always more than okay when one of my partners has something going on that takes precedence over rping. This is for fun, and you have made it fun for me. You have shown great patience when I’m struggling to get replies posted because the truth is I always bite off more than I can chew. I love to write, and finding wonderful partners with engaging plots is hard to turn down. So I don’t. That’s how I end up with the sheer number of rps I have. It’s a struggle to not look through the male request thread.

Two of my rps are nearing a completion. It’s a sad moment, as I have come to love the characters we have created. Lizzie and Oli have been a true love story, and those are something I don’t do often. It requires the right partner and the right characters. Reydan has given me both. While the rp has taken a rather….erotic turn, I still enjoy the love between those two characters. He has also indulged me in the rp An Unknown Fate. It was my plot, and he has made such a wonderful dream come true. The twin sister who embarked on a journey to find out what happened to her sister who disappeared without a word, without a trace, has been interesting. Again the characters he created have been….interesting. Marcus. Such a delight. Red. Well. Red speaks for herself. I enjoy Red. She is the first female character I have rped against who had a little more to offer than your typical woman. I’ve enjoyed her using her cock on my character.

Since I did mention I don’t do romantic rps that often, I’d remised if I didn’t mention Accidents Happen. This night has been magical for Madison, and there is still so much more to come. She and John didn’t fuck in that hotel room. Oh no. They made love. He was her first, and she will never forget him. Even after their inevitable departure, she will not forget him, and he will always be a part of her. Sync is certainly a partner who can pull off a romantic rp filled with steamy posts.

Silverknight and I have also engaged in a romantic rp. The tale of Aoi and Jinx has been a roller coaster. They are reliving a life that they’ve already done before. Will they end up together once more? He and I have also completed a romantic rp as well. An Angel in the Wilderness will always a special place in my heart. It was the first rp I ever did in thread. You scared the crap out of me when you sent me the link to the rp in a pm. I knew I couldn’t tell you I couldn’t do it and back off the rp. Oh no. It was already posted. So I stepped out on that shaky limb hoping my work would stand up next to yours’.

Now threads are such a common thing. I rather prefer them in fact. It’s so much easier to keep up with them. As always, I managed to digress. Still the point I wanted to make has been made. I have to work tonight, and the man who showed up at my job asked me last night if I had to work tonight. Oh boy. I told him I do, which I do, but I also told him I would be busy, which I will be. I hoping he took the hint that even he does show up, I’m going to be busy. We shall see. I doubt he’ll show up though because of the simple fact of the drive and it’s during the week. He has work. If he came to see me, he would be arriving back home rather late. So I shall try to get some replies out today. Aside from that, work beckons later tonight. Have a good day BMR.

Not really doing so well today. If you're worried about taking a while to respond to our rp, don't. It's okay. The blues are coming upon me. Communications are slowing down. Rps are slowing down. So if you're going to take a while, don't apologize. I understand. I have to go to work tonight. I'm working the better part of the day. In fact, I should be getting ready to head out right now. I don't want anyone to feel bad. It's just the blues that I get, and I know it's over stupid things. Some of it, I bring on myself. If you know there's that one song, that one movie, that one door you shouldn't open, but you do it anyway, then you have no one to blame but yourself. I opened one of those doors today, and it hurts to look behind it. Still I can't help it. You know that you'll possibily get hurt if you go around a certain person. So you try to avoid them, but the temptation is too much. So you open the door. I should just put a lock on that door. lol. Combine that with how everything has slowed down, the radio silence that is deafening, the fear and feeling of rejection, oh wow, I call myself reject in real life. Use to piss my ex off. He spanked me once for doing it. Not the good kind either. Hurt like hell. It was all playful and lustful at first, but that last lick, he smacked my ass hard. For a long time, I didn't do it anymore, but you know what? Maybe I was right. Just a reject who gets pity from people. Please don't pay any mind to any of this. It's just a girl spouting off. I know deep down I don't truly believe any of that. Like I said, the blues are creeping upon me. I have to go now. Have a good day BMR.

I took a break from here for a while. Haven't been posting much at all lately. Thank you Ladydark for reaching out to me. You're a sweet, good friend. I've felt disconnected from the sit, from my rps, from my partners, from everything really. I'm not leaving. I just need some time.

Aside from BMR, everything has been going okay. The new baby in the family is doing wonderful. My hours at work have been cut back a little bit some weeks, a bit more other weeks. That's okay with me. We've got new people coming in for the spring season, and they need the hours to train. *shrugs* So I get some shorter days. It's okay. I'm not going to be able to finish the training classes that were set up for me by the time I wanted them done. It's just not possible I don't think. I got my one year patch last night at work. Speaking of last night, that was something else.

There is a guy that I met online. We've been talking back and forth on KIK. We seemed to like each other. He's the one I mentioned before that drove down to see me without calling or anything before hand. Well yesterday he tells me that the place he works at lost power. So they were able to leave early. He wanted to come see me. I had to work. So he came down for my dinner break. He came by the store a while before my dinner break, and we talked. Oh my gosh I smiled so much. Then when it was time for my dinner break, he came by again. I clocked out, climbed into his car, and off we went to dinner. He put his arm around me as we were walking into the restaurant. Then once inside, he held my hand across the table. Again he put his arm around me as he walked me back to his car. He knows my favorite color is pink. He had a pink and purple blanket in his car. He told me I could keep it. So I floated back into work after he dropped me off. We already had a date set up for the 26th, but things just kind of happened last night.

So please forgive me if I take a while to reply.

^____^ thanks Sweety... I'm just glad your doing better... You ever wanna talk, send me a message, you know that :) -hugs-

Just like that, things can change. Earlier last night I was texting with the man I've mentioned before, and the subject came up about us getting a hotel room on the day of our date. It was something I told him we could talk about later. I was busy at the time, and he understood. Later on in the evening, while we were talking, I told him I might have to go for a little bit soon. I told him a friend might be stopping by. He asked if it was a man. Long story short, he was hurt and he dumped me. Am I sleeping with this other man? No. Was I planning on sleeping with him if he had shown up? No. I tried to talk to the guy, but it didn't do any good. He took down his profile from the site we met on, and I'm pretty sure he blocked me on KIK. Either he blocked me, or he's ignoring my messages. I wanted to return to writing, but right now, I hurt. So again I must ask for forgiveness in being away. I'm sorry.

Never be sorry... Real life comes first... YOU come first... You get yourself back together... But remember, me and all your friends here will gladly help you piece yourself together if you get stuck... All you have to do is ask... :) -hugs and rubs back- true friends won't leave you alone

Sorry to hear the date went like that, no one should treat you like that. Sounds like some issues on his side.

Take care, and be well.

I just wanted to say that early this morning the gentlemen from my last post and I spoke. We talked things out, and things are fine. Last night I was low, and after our conversation, I felt better. I felt so much better I was going to start posting today. Then I got a phone call from my mother, and well, long story short I've been away most of the day. Now I have to go to work. So posting will have to wait until later tonight. Still I'm ready to get back in the groove of things. I've missed BMR. Thank you to my partners for their concern and kind words. It has been valued. So now I'm off to work, but I shall return later tonight to do my bidding through the written word. *Insert evil laugh here* Again, thanks to everyone. You guys, and girl, really are the best.

Back
Top Bottom