Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Hope everybody is having a good night tonight. So far so good here. It's 11:17pm. Some might say my night is over, but if they only knew. I stay up late most nights. I could be awake until 5am. *shrugs* I've got a bunch of rps to reply to. So there's something for me to put my nose to tonight. Some really interesting scenes going on in my rps too. I'm excited about them.

Rl is rl. I was suppose to work tomorrow, but I'm taking a personal day. *sighs* I'm going to enjoy it. So again another chance to get some writing done. I've gotten a few requests lately. I remember when I got my first one. I thought, 'I have arrived.' So silly I know. When I first started here, I was the one doing all the cold calls. I think it's part of the new member process you go through. You find those partners willing to take a chance on you, and that helps you get your foot in the door. The more you rp, the more you post, you begin to develop your own reputation. People read your work. They learn about you. What kind of rping you do and how you rp for starters. Then you start to get requests. It starts out slow, but then you get more and more. People know who you are on site. Your name becomes familiar. Before you know it, it's been almost two years, and you're getting cold calls. *smiles* When I was with my ex, he would rp every other Friday night, or was it every Friday night? Anyway, I hated him doing it. HATED it. I gave him such grief over it. I wanted him to stop. lol. Now look at me? More into it than he ever was. BMR has become part of my rl, part of my daily routine. I live in such a small town. There is nothing to do here, and people I am not exaggerating. Our movie theater has been here forever. While some towns have 12 and up with screens, we have two. Two! One swimming pool here. I mean this is a small town. There is no Starbucks here. We don't even have a place that sells donuts. lol. You have to go to Wal-Mart to get them. lol. So coming online and meeting up with partners, whom I consider friends, is a wonderful treat. Anybody that I rp with will tell you I do the OOC thing. Some, I'll admit, I do it more with than others.

Anyway, again I know I have a lot of replies to do, and I will be more than happy to work on those in the next day or so. So keep your eyes open.

With the holidays coming up, I just wanted to leave a message saying that my posting schedule and available time online will be different. Sure I’ll be on at some point Christmas Day. Most of that day will be spent with my family. Christmas is an event for us. The entire family gets together. We all meet at my parent’s house. In total, there might be 11 people, 9 dogs, and 1 cat that will stay outside. It can take a while! We take breaks for the ones that smoke, bathroom, and food. Lol. I’m not kidding. It’s perfect. Then we do a Chinese auction. It’s amazing. I love my family, and I love spending time with them. We make jokes, laugh, and just enjoy being with each other.

Now it’s time for me to start getting ready to head out to work. I have to work tonight, but then I get a couple of days off to make sure I have everything ready for Christmas. With that amount of people coming, I better get it all right. I work Christmas Eve, but our store closes at 5 that day. So it’s no big deal. I don’t imagine my department will be doing too much work after Christmas. Not too many people want to paint after Christmas. Then again, who knows?

To my partners and friends, however you celebrate Christmas (or not celebrate it, as the case may be), I hope the day goes as you want it to, and that you all get the chance for some rest and relaxation.

Thank you Mr. Quixotic. You put is so perfectly. I wish the same things for all my partners past and present. Whether we weave tales full of depravity or rps with a romantic feel to them, you are all special to me, and I wish you the very best.

Christmas is up in arms for my family right now. My father fell ill this evening. He wants us to continue. We shall see. I have tried to get some replies done tonight. I’ll still do some more work on a few. I also still have gifts to wraps. I am tired. Yawning as I type this in fact. I thank you for your patience with replies, as always.

So in short, have a happy holiday everyone, no matter how you celebrate it. Merry Christmas.

I am going to be taking a few days to work on replies. They will all be posted at the same time. Some of my rps will get replies still while I take time to work on the others. I just want to get caught up. So I’m working on them and releasing them, or most of them, at the same time. Currently I have two finished, and a several more pulled up in tabs. Today is a work day. So I have to stop for now. So if you think I’ve forgotten you, I haven’t. I’m just trying to do a group posting. Thanks. Have a good day bluemoon.

Last night I started sending out a PM to my partners, past and present. I guess I was spelling the user names wrong for some of them. I put the names in the recipients box and hit enter. Then I was told the users were invalid, or something along those lines. So it wasn’t on purpose if you didn’t get the message. So I’m going to say it here, to all of my partners, past and present, Happy New Year. May the coming year be everything you desire.

Sirix, you were one of the ones that I couldn’t send the message to. It was you and a few others. Some, I’ll admit, I never even got to try and send the message to. That is my fault. I was tried. So I went to bed.

As for New Year’s resolutions, well I’ve made some. Some I’ll share. One is that I want to try and be nicer to certain people. I say certain people because I’ve held something against them, and it’s time to just try and be nicer. I say people when it’s really one person that comes to mind. He’s a boss at my job, and I don’t, or I didn’t, have the best thoughts about him. I called him names behind his back, and that’s not the kind of person I want to be in the new year. He’s a person too, and he deserves respect, even when he’s not around. I guess in the new year, that’s going to be something to work on. Being a better person. We can hit the gym to improve our bodies, read a ton of books to improve our minds, but it’s who we are that can be harder to work on. There is so much that I want to work on in the new year. It’s not going to be easy, and it’s not going to be done in a day, a week, or even a month. Changing a bad habit takes work and dedication. Slipping into bad habits is easy. Getting out of them isn’t.
Whatever your resolutions are for the coming year, I wish you the best of luck with them. If you don’t make any, that’s ok. Whatever you do in the coming year, may you be successful, happy, and prosper. Happy New Year Bluemoon!

I was asked by one of my partners, “Should I read anything into the new avatar?” As I told him, nah. I just thought it was time to change it up. I came across this photo while looking for pictures I could share with my partners or use in a rp. I can’t really remember how I ended up looking at pictures dealing with the issue of human trafficking, but that’s what this picture is dealing with. I thought the image was haunting. So I thank my partner who asked, showing their concern. That was really sweet of you, but I assure you all that the picture is just a picture depicting someone going through the tragedy, the horror of being a victim of human trafficking. Nothing more.

I’m trying to get some replies done. Just wanted to let my partners know. I haven’t forgotten about anyone. Whether our rp is in PM, email, or thread, I haven’t forgotten. Even you Benny. I know it’s been way too long, and if you’re not interested anymore, I understand. I know some people will do their replies in the order they get back in. I can’t do that. I send out replies based on what rp is on my mind. If I’m thinking about it, if I’m feeling it, then I know my reply will come to me easily, and the passion I hope to put forth in the reply will show through. Sometimes my muse is here and writing for whichever rp I decide I want to work on is okay. That’s when I pull up my subscribe list and start at the rp that’s been waiting the longest. Most of the time though, it’s a certain rp that’s been on my mind or is at an intense place, that receives my attention. So I can’t say it enough. Don’t think our rp isn’t important, and don’t think I haven’t forgotten you.

Recently I got a new cell phone. As addicted to BMR, and the internet in general, as I am, of course I wanted to log into BMR, but there was one small problem. I couldn’t remember my password. I was still logged in on my old phone, laptop, and IPOD. Did I mention I’m addicted? So I tried to change my password to something I could remember. Good idea. Too bad it didn’t work because you have to know your current password, which if I did, I wouldn’t be worried about changing it. So I requested my info to be sent to email. It didn’t come. So I sent Darkangel a PM. She was more than willing to help me, but before I could read her PM, I found myself locked out of BMR. I panicked. I freaked out. Luckily I’m friends with someone wonderful on staff who was there for me when I reached out to him. Alvis Alendran was more than helpful. Together he and Darkangel got me back on site, and for that I can never thank the two of them enough. We are lucky here at BMR. The staff is wonderful, caring, and understanding. So I would like to say a big thank you to all of the staff here for all the hard work they do and for being so understanding and caring. Thank you all.

Now I do want to take this time to mention one of my partners. He and I recently started working together on a rp that he liked from my adopt-a-roleplay request thread. Prom Stranger, renamed Accidents Happen, is just an amazingly romantic rp. The concept of this older man finding this girl on a night she is humiliated and hurt and then giving her a night full of all the things she wanted to happen at her prom is really sweet. Madison wanted a souvenir, have her picture taken, get a flower, and dance. John made sure all of those things happened, as well as treat her to a lovely dinner, brilliant conversation, and a walk on the beach complete with getting caught in the rain. It was an unexpected storm that nobody say coming. Then again, the storm isn’t the only thing no one saw coming. Sync is a talented partner, and he and I have open OOC that works well. He’s open to hearing my ideas, and he has some excellent ones of his own. I truly can’t wait to see how well this rp goes. Sync, thank you for making this rp once I certainly will not forget.

Corybantic, Kaign, CrimsonMaster, Silverknight, BennyQ, and DonVoltonus. You are my main concerns right now. You are the rps I still owe replies to. Now some of these rps require me to really get in the proper mindset. Don, our rp isn’t that hard to reply to. They come easy in fact. The reason I haven’t yet is because that rp, Willow’s Work, is in email. I usually check them last. Mom’s Dirty Secrets require me to get into the mindset of a mother who is currently being stuffed with three cocks, and one of them is her son. So that requires the proper mood, muse, and mindset. Lol. Not to mention a shower when I’m done. Psycho requires the mindset of not only one, but two girls, and both of them, though in the same situation, are two different girls. The White Room is one where I’m working on what a patient sees while under hypnosis. While I don’t want all her fears to be about her ex, that means I have to come up with ways to convey what she’s afraid of. For example Cory, if she’s afraid of being alone, then she finds herself in a dark room. That’s a thought. Plus my PM rps get my attention after threads. Jinx is….a handful to write. I have three characters that are headstrong, and she is one of them. Rivaled only by Kaige and Tessa, she is the more mellow of the three. So finding that right balance with her and Aoi is important. Besides Silverknight, I just got that reply back from you yesterday. So the others are kind of in front of you, as they’ve been waiting longer. I almost forgot. It’s fun, I won’t lie, to write for Tipping The Scales, but I still have to have the right muse and mindset for that one. So Aeon, I haven’t forgotten you baby. *wink* How could I forget about Graham?! He shoved a crowbar up her ass and used it like a handle to carry her! Not to mention the hairbrush scene! Oh my gosh! Plus he stabbed her ass with a fork! No ladies and gentlemen, he didn’t fuck her asshole with a fork, he stabbed it in her ass cheek. To say that rp has violence is an understatement. So please bear with me people as I try to get replies out. I have to be going now in fact to get ready for work. I got a phone call this morning where they’re wanting me to close on one of my days off. I can only get so many hours though, or I’ll be going into overtime. *smiles* But first Ladydark, I’m going to read the reply you just posted.

I have a problem with scabs. I like to pull them off. I can’t just leave them alone. I pick at them. Always have. Character flaw. Stupid little thing I do.

I’m in a strange mood tonight. A bit of stress at work. I feel like I’m barely holding on. I’m treading water. I’m the closer who can do it all. I can close the department, handle freight, do any extra work they want, and complete my training classes. I can do it….but….I can’t. We’re having these visitors tomorrow at work. By the way, I was suppose to be off tomorrow. I was asked to come in close to help out. So I’ll be working. I will have worked six days before I get a day off. Anyway there’s these things they want done. So I’ve been taking care of that, closing up the department, handling customers as I am the only one in my department, and then I am asked to put the finishing touches on a display for a paint event starting tomorrow as well. My classes? I couldn’t get back there to them today. I’ve got like seven more to do for Hazmat, and I don’t know how many electrical classes. I was told five, but I don’t know if that means five titles with X amount of sub classes. Oh, and did I mention that if they’re not done within a certain time frame, I could get in trouble for that? At least I think I will be. I’ve been told I would by others, but my department head tells me I won’t. *shrugs* So I may or may not be getting in trouble for that. I tend to think I won’t. I feel like I’m in a boat with a hole in it when I’m at work sometimes. Sorry for the rant.

That's because you're a one woman dream-team, doing the work of 3+ people all on your own, and rocking it. 'cause yer awesome like that.

Keep yer chin up Andy, you're stronger than you let yourself believe. I've all the confidence that you'll pull through.

Everyone needs a work rant now and again.

I used to be a Manager at one place and would have people not in my group come in and rant. I learned a lot more about how bad other teams were, the other people got stuff off their chests to a manager. It was a win ein.

Thanks guys. I was just feeling overwhelmed. Things will start going back to normal today. The important visitor we were getting ready is coming today. Hopefully she’ll be gone by the time I get there. Hopefully.

It's all good, I know the need to vent sometimes....and occasionally you need to do it anonymously.

Hope your visit went well!

Thanks Boyo. It’s better to vent anonymously as opposed to someone you work with who may be offended by your words. I’m sure there are those here who would disagree, but to each his own.

The visit, or a walk as it’s officially referred to, went as well as anyone could have wanted it to. The lady, the VP of our district, didn’t want to leave our store. So hats off to everybody where I work at. We all chipped in and made this walk a success. It truly was a team effort. My part was painting a crap ton of wooden signs and cleaning out tint machines. FYI, when you to The Home Depot and get paint, the tint machine is machine they put your paint can under to deposit the colors that make your paint color. Each side of those things has cylindrical canisters, 8 of them, that go all the way to the floor. So each machine has a total of 16 canisters. Part of my job every night is to make sure each of those have enough tint in them to make it through the next day. Of course with their size, it’s rarely a problem where we do run out of tint. Of course I haven’t worked in paint during the busy season yet. Last year during the busy season I was in garden. So this will be a new experience. I digress. Part of my part to help with the walk was to clean up around these canisters. When the tint machine is filled, often some of the tint is spilled from the plastic bottles when it’s being poured. Over time, with no one cleaning up the drops, you get a big mess. So I had to clean up said big mess. It took a couple of days. So while it may not seem like much, it was something our store manager was concerned about. One of the ASMs actually came to our department, as I’m sure he did all of them in fact, and gave us a personal thank you. Sure money would have been nice, an award even, but for him to personally acknowledge us meant something as well. He told me he knew I pretty much held down the department at night, and he’s right. It’s nice to be recognized.

Most people want their 5 minutes of fame, their time in the spotlight. I try to mention my partners here in my journal to let them know how appreciated they are and to let anyone else reading my journal know that these people are talented writers worthy of their time. If I’ve never mentioned your name here and we work together, it’s not from a lack of thinking you’re not a good writer. Within the past month, or so, I lost one of my partners. I enjoyed our time working together, and to be honest, I don’t know why for sure he just stopped talking to me. It literally happened mid conversation via YIM. He just stopped talking, and since then, he ignored my attempts to contact him. The thing is, I’m not mad at him. I could come on here and mention his name, try to ruin any chances for him to find partners, but that’s not who I am, and that’s certainly not what this site is about. Here they encourage creativity and working together. So instead of being angry with him, I wish him the best. I hope he finds tons of partners and amazing rps. I also hope his partners treat him better, and with more respect than he showed me. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. I did nothing wrong except be your friend. To anyone reading this, if you’re not interested in a rp anymore, tell your partner. Don’t simply vanish on them, leaving them to wonder what they did wrong and feeling unimportant. We’re a community of writers here. We make friends here, connections via the internet. Let’s try to treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. Now I know I’m not perfect. I don’t respond to PMs like I should. Heck I don’t even open them like I should. Right now I’ve got 19 unread messages. 19! So I know I’m not perfect. My partners wait ridiculous amounts of time for replies. So I really have no room to be talking about my former partner. The fact is, I’ve had partners who lost interest, and they told me so. I would still chat with them. I have lost no respect for them. In fact, I gained some. It took a lot for them to tell the truth instead of hiding behind their computers. Online we find it easier to hurt people I guess. It’s not excuse. Behind that username you’re talking to, rping with, is a person with real feelings. So again, I’m not angry with my former partner, and if he ever reads this, I wish him the best. He knows who he is, and that’s all I’m going to say about him. Please, do not ask me for his user name. I will not give it out.

On the rp front, I’ve only got about 9 rps in thread that need replies. Lol. *sighs and looks at screen* I’m not making that up either. 9 rps. Wow. Some are one liners. Ladydark and DonVoltonus. Some not so much. DeRe, Reydan, Boyo, and Alvis. I’m just going to get to work on them. You guys are bringing such amazing plots to life for me. Wait a second. You guys and girl are bringing such amazing plots to life for me. Ladydark is the only woman I have ever seriously worked with on site. She’s talented. We’ve made memorable scenes together with characters I won’t forget. *Sighs* Atoshi and Kaden. I don’t know who I like most. So anyway I may try to get some writing done. Then again I may slip under the covers half naked and get some sleep. Of course I could just get fully naked and go to sleep too.

Friday is a day of celebration for me. It marks two years I have been a part of BMR. Wow. Two years. They have been amazing. I don’t regret a single day, rp, or person I’ve come to know. Some of my most memorable partners, Tyr of course, Alvis Alendran, Adam Edwardson, and of course Ladydark, just to name a few, have made this site worth my time. From current partners such as DeRe, to my past partners such as Victorian_Virtue, BMR has been something I will never forget, even if I do decide to walk away someday. I’ve voice chatted with some of you, Father_Figure and Thadeal, just to name a few. Cammed with one of you, and we even met in person. To say I’ve had the time of my life here is an understatement. I’ve been introduced to characters who melted my heart, such as Oli and John, and I’ve come across characters who made me angry beyond belief, such as James from We Meet Again and Brock from Cassie’s Downfall. Of course there are those characters who make me more than melt. James from Keeping in the Family, of course and again John. John Granger is certainly having an effect on me as of late. There have been characters I barely go to know or wanted more of. Jack Stalker certainly has a way with painting vivid pictures with the men he portrays. Andrew Martin was a lot of fun to work with. Sadly I couldn’t hold the attention of both men, but that’s okay. It happens. I’ve lost partners here for various reasons. I couldn’t hold their attention, life stepped in, or they simply were gone, but I’ve made friends here that I know I can talk to about anything. We don’t have to talk about rping because we care about each other’s rl. That’s what makes this such a great community. It isn’t just the collection of talented writers with creative plots and engaging characters. It’s the caring people. So on Friday I will celebrate another wonderful year here. I wouldn’t mind chatting with my partners this week, past and present. So if you get some random PM from me, don’t worry. I haven’t lost my mind. Yet.

Wow... ^___^ I didn't even notice it, but yesterday marked my 4th year here... And I'm proud of the friends I've made here too... So congrats Andy and hope for many more :)

Four years! Oh my gosh! That's something to be proud of. Four years is a long time. You've got a lot of rps you should be proud of in those four years. I still remember reading that one you did. lol. I don't read other people's rps normally,but that one I looked at. It made me want to rp with you so bad. I was so jealous of your partner.

Today marks two years that I’ve been a member here at BMR. This has been an amazing journey. The people I’ve met have been unforgettable. Some have simply been passing figures in my life, leaving a lasting impression, while others still remain. I’m grateful for all of them. When I first signed up for BMR, I was coming from another rping site. There I had met a guy who wanted to do a daddy/daughter rp. At first I thought, ‘Ewww.’, but I did it anyway. It grew on me. After he disappeared, I was left wanting more. So on a hunch I searched for incest rps. I found a link to one. It brought me here to BMR. I have no idea who the rp was between or what the name of it was. It was late when I found it. So I decided to wait until the next day to sign up. I did. That was the beginning of all of it.

I would like to say a special thank you to all of my partners. CrimsonMaster, Reydan, DeRe, Sirix, Boyo111, Silverknight, Kaigen, Alvis Alendran, DonVoltonus, Ladydark, Sync, AeonTralion, Deruckus, nnaasttey, Corybantic, Father_Figure, Tyr, BennyQ, and Caleb Raines. *laughs* Yeah. Those are my partners. Wow. If I left anyone’s name off the list, believe me, it wasn’t on purpose. These are people that I either owe a reply to, or they sent me one within the past month. In some cases, both. Now I do have a couple of people that I’m talking to about other rps that are not mentioned here. You are equally appreciated as well. Thank you all. My time here has been what is has been because of you.

To my past partners, you certainly are not forgotten. Though we may not work together anymore, you still hold a place in my memories. Thank you for the plots you shared with me.

I’ve rambled enough. Today is going to be a day of celebration for me. Tonight is a special dinner with a bottle of wine. So I will toast to another great year. I know it may sound stupid to some people, but I like to celebrate the things that make me happy. BMR makes me happy. So why not? I heard this quote in a tv show I’m watching on Netflix last night, and it has remained with me. I shared it last night with one of my partners while we were chatting. So today I’ll share with everyone else.

Worrying about tomorrow isn’t living. Today we lived.

Have a good day BMR, and once more, thanks to all my partners. You truly are amazing.

Happy 2!! You don't read a day over 1 and a half! lol

...and don't worry, I am always patient. :D

Thanks Boyo.

I don’t have any serious long days at work this week. I’m supposed to work a long day Saturday, but as luck would have it, I’ve already talked to my department head because I’m needed elsewhere that day, and it’s a family thing. Sooooooo, he’s working on getting that changed. Other than that, there’s not really much new on the horizon. Same old same old really.

I did watch a movie last night, Curve, that would make a good basic plot for a rp. Eh. I did have a faint idea for another rp. What if the woman was being abused by her husband, but she decides it’s going to stop. She learns how to fight. Yes, I know this is coming from the movie Enough, but what if the guy who had trained her wanted to secretly beat her up as well? He’s training her to be able to fight back against her husband, but he wants to do just as much damage as her husband has done, if not more. He wouldn’t show her his best moves, or teach her everything he knows. No. Then she could really fight back. Teach her just enough so she can survive against her husband but not enough so that she could be a real threat to him. Again, just a thought. I was hashing out a plot with someone else. She’s a cop who just put him away. He escapes from prision and finds her. Kidnapping her, he takes her away and punishes her for putting him away. That’s not the meat of the rp though. It doesn’t center around him punishing her. After he does that, he sets out on what he’s been saying all along. He was framed. He has claimed this entire time that it wasn’t him who did this, but it was his business partner who set him up. They set out together, to clear his name. I guess she’s not so willing at first, but the reality of the situation sets in. She needs him to survive. He brings her food, provides shelter. A little bit of Stockholm Syndrome there. I’ve been craving that from a rp actually. I also have this desire for a good cheating rp. The woman enjoying fucking a married man. Licking her cum from his wedding ring finger. *sighs* Oh well. I need to write some replies today before work. It’s a short day, but it’s still work. Have a good day BMR.

I have one rp nearing a conclusion and one more that might be. Both are with the talented Reydan. Reydan it’s been a pleasure working with you. We still our PM rp, which I owe you a reply to. Another one of my partners had to step away for a while. So does that leave any openings? Only if the plot is a really good. I still have quite a few of them going on.

Today is brownie day at work. They do nice things for the employees. Sure it’s not a major thing. It’s just free brownies, but that’s something they don’t have to do for us. Today is brownie day. Wednesday is chocolate cake day, and Friday is hot chocolate bar day. Notice a theme? They said at last nights meeting we would be ending January hyped up on chocolate. I also received recognition at the meeting last night. My pin for becoming product knowledge (pk) certified came in. So I got that. I also receive another award for reaching that level. Lol. Plus next month I get one year patch. So while it may not seem like much, to me, it is. Well, time to go for now. Have a good evening BMR.

I went to a baby shower today. Lots of beautiful gifts were given to the mother to be. Tomorrow she is going to the hospital to have a test done. She’s having an issue, and if the test comes back positive, they will take steps to induce labor. If that happens, I will not be available for replies until she delivers. There’s a chance I could be reached for quick comments on YIM and Skype, but that’s it. She’s a member of my family, and there is no way I won’t be there. So tonight I will get as many replies done as I can. I may be able to do some more tomorrow, but then that may be it for a day or so. It depends on a couple of different factors. I wanted to give my partners a heads up on this.

I hope you all are doing well.

Thank you. It's going to be a beautiful baby boy. He's her first baby. She's so good with kids. I know she'll make a wonderful mother.

Still no baby yet. The doctor was suppose to arrive at the hospital at 11 yesterday afternoon. He showed up around 1:30ish. He said that it was too late to do what he wanted to do. So she has to come back tomorrow. So today I will not really be here. They will do the procedure, and she has to be there for 12 hours. From there, if her body doesn’t go into labor, they’re looking at a C-section. Now this is how it was explained to me. I didn’t get this straight from the doctor. In any event, I won’t be here later today. I don’t know when I’ll be available to make posts

Back
Top Bottom