Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

As he pushed against her cervix Lily winced, it certainly did hurt, but not like before. he was pushing himself into a place where most men could not push into because they were not meant to. But bying doing this the thickest part of his member was pushing against her G-spot causing pleasure.

He sunk as deep as he could kissing her neck and lips softly over and over again after he was all the way in. he sat there his hands rubbing her thighs and hips softly once again giving her time to adjust knowing that he was deeper than most men. He gently pulled out till his tip was the only thing in her womb and started back in never letting his tip leave her womb so as not to keep causing her pain of pushing past her cervix.

Lily moaned as he began to move slowly. she thought he might pull all the way out of her but he did he just move so his tip was still deep inside. She bucked her hips to meet his movements.

Alan growled softly and continued his slow gentle thrusts inside her womb not moving fast but slowly picking up speed inside her. his hands moved up and started to rub her breasts gently squeezing them and rubbing her nipples as he moved inside her.

As he continued to move inside her lily felt her orgasm building. and although she wanted to make the feelings last for ever she could and soon orgasmed around his cock.

Alan was a bit shocked at how fast she came having to quickly close his eyes and growl deeply as she clamped down around his cock. Her walls worked him over as he held back letting her finish nuzzling down against her neck. â??Mmmm was it that intense of a feeling having me this deep inside you?â?

"oh god yes, you feel so god inside me" Lily panted as she came down off of her orgasm. Her wrapped tight around him holding him to her she never wanted to let him go

He kissed her neck nuzzling nipping her neck and growling deeply his cock still deep inside her and hard since he had yet to cum. He gently nipped her neck smiling. â??Mmmm and you feel like heaven around my Lily.â? He kissed her lips lightly. â??Are you ready for more? Because I still havenâ??t finished lover.â?

Lily kissed his back softly. "yes my love i am ready for more, i could do this all night." She then kissed his neck sucking the flesh lightly, her teeth ran against his neck as she sucked. when pulled away she felt a mark on his neck from her sucking.

He growled as she marked his neck and smirked down at her his hands rubbing over her sides. â??Mmmm let me show you another way to do this my love.â? He gently pulled his thick cock out of her womanhood and moved back a little smirking, â??Roll onto your hands and knees lover.â?

Lily wrinkled her forehead at him as he pulled out of her. She felt a little weird but she rolled over on her hands and knees like he asked. her bottom was in the air. "alan this is weird i feel like an animal"

He nuzzled down over her back kissing the small of her back. Slowly he started to kiss back up her spine nibbling softly his hands coming up to rub her breasts softly kissing and nibbling at her neck softly. â??Are you uncomfortable enough to tell me to stop? or is it just something new that has you a little scared?â?

Lily enjoyed the way he was kissing her exposed skin. She bit her lip softly "i am just a little nervous and this is weird i like being able to see your handsome face when we make love. but I don't want to stop, i want to at least try it this way" Lily was much more innocent then any lover he had ever had, but she was willing to try new things even if she was a little fearful.

He smiled kissing and nipping at her neck growling softly his hands rubbing her breasts softly. â??Thank you love and if you donâ??t like it we donâ??t have to do it again.â? He nuzzled in close brushing her hair to one side letting him at the sensitive nap of her neck his cock resting between her thighs.

Lily closed her eyes a moment as he brushed her hair to one side. Even if she did not like this form of making love she would probably still do it this way for him. Alan seemed so happy with the idea of trying different things and as long as he did not hurt her she didn't see anything wrong with that.

Slowly Alan entered her again pushing to rest lightly against her cervix before slowly pushing past it again. He nuzzled close kissing her neck his hands lightly scratching down to her hips as his own started to rock slowly moving in slow gentle thrusts inside her womb.

Lily felt him enter and right away it felt different to her. She didn't think it was possiable but he sort felt like he was deeper inside her body. Her body started the rock back and forth with him. Her pleasure once against started to build.

Alan nuzzled into her neck nipping softly at her ears, â??How does it feel my love? Is it unpleasant?â? his thrusts continued slow and steady wanting to make this last awhile wanting to just get to know the feel of his wife as they made love just being slow and gentle letting things slowly build while holding back a little so they didnâ??t grow to fast.

"oh it feels nice" She whispered to him softly. The only thing she didn't like is she couldn't see him as they made love. "you can go faster if you want to my love you don't have to go slow because i was a bit fearful" she knew her husband did not enjoy a slow pace

He smiled kissing her neck again and leaned back his hands dropping to her hips lightly rubbing her ass. â??If I start going to hard tell me Lily.â? He knew that this position was able to have much harder, faster, and deeper thrusts and he didnâ??t want to hurt her but he did want to show her. his thrusts in creased in speed his hips slapping against hers with each thrust.

Lily smiled as he picked up the pace. She was glad that he could enjoy himself and she would do anything to make him happy. Her hips rocked keeping in time with his thrust. She moaned a little as she was enjoying the feeling of him inside her.

His fingers dug into her hips as he continued increasing his pace pulling her back into his thrusts starting to thrust hard and deep inside her. He could feel his orgasm building and when she came he would not be able to hold back again not that he wanted to. His hips moved faster almost pounding into her but trying not to be too rough.

Lily once again felt her orgasm begin to build up inside her. She was so new to pleasure that she had no idea how to control herself. and it didn't help that her husband felt amazing inside her. After a few more moment of him pounding away at her lily climaxed again.

Alan didnâ??t hold back this time feeling her womanhood close down around his cock he pushed deeply into her and just enjoyed. He leaned down and gently bit her neck as her pulsing walls pulled his orgasm from him and he started to fill her with his seed. He came and came more than he had before so much that he could feel it pressing against his cock wanting to get out of her womb. He was sure that she would have a small bulge in her stomach from how much he had filled her.

Lily's inner walls clamped down around him trying to milk him for his seed and soon her answered when he began to fill her womb. Before she knew what happen her thin stomach was being filled to its limits. Once her was done inside her the pair gently pulled a part and lily collasped on her back on the bed. She looked down to her stomach and noticed the tiny bulge from his seed it looked almost like she was in the early stages of being pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom