Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

She let out a shrill squeak as she looked down at the ground beneath her dangling feet but another thrust had her soon forgetting. The way her legs were, kept her tight around him, feeling every little move he made as he flew them over the treetops. "Oh....Vollic...is it always like this?"She breathed, leaning her head on his shoulder as they mated like dragons.

Every flap of his wings bounced the little woman on his hips in a powerful thrust, letting out a soft groan Vollic smiled in an almost drunken fashion "Even better!" he hissed before he began to pump his wings. Their speed picked up, now whipping about in the sky at a great speed as his hips continued to slam into her, now at a fearsome pace as it jackhammered deep into her, pressing into Quinn's womb as the woman was taxied about the forest. Throbbing his member was close to release, the thrill of mating in his natural fashion had the dragon pumped and ready to give his mate another virile load.

A sort of swooping sensation filled her belly as he began to fly faster, causing the little human to clench her eyes shut. Soft, ragged moans passed her lips as he pumped within her, mating her as if she were a wild dragoness. "Oh....Vollic! I am almost there!" She cried out over the wind, her back arching and her hair flying wildly around her face as her most tender flesh was spread wide by his shaft. Carefully, she began to maneuver herself so that her breasts were pressed up against his underbelly, her legs wrapping around him until he was pulled deeper into her womb. "Oh! By the Gods!" She screamed out, clutching to him as the spasms began in her core. They were stronger than they should have been, the muscles squeezing him in a milking fashion to eject his seed within her fertile and waiting womb.

Feeling her body wrapping around him in such a wonderfully tight manner, Vollic let out a growl as his own body pulsed and throbbed against the woman's tight confines. The dragon sucked in a great gust of air as he suddenly swooped up, flying straight up where his speed and gravity pulled her down harder against his thrusting hips. Letting out a booming roar that shook the trees the dragon climaxed, a great burst of his seed surged up into the woman, flooding her womb and quickly coating her thighs. It was a greater than the time before, it seemed that mating in his native ways had arouse Vollic to an even greater degree. Flaring out his wings he stopped climbing and began to slowly drift down, like a giant kite.

Quinn felt him pulsing within her walls, close to bursting. She was caught unawares as he shot straight up, impaling her further on his shaft and wrenching a ragged cry from her throat. She climaxed again as the first gush of seed rushed into her waiting womb, her back arching against her dragon. By the time he finished, she was panting harshly and was literally dripping with his seed. Her body lay lax against him as he drifted down, the sweat cooling and drying on her body in the cool air. She felt too full and sluggish now, her womb distended with his offering. "Ohh......Vollic.....is it always like that?" She asked hoarsely, having to stop and clear her throat to be able to speak a full sentance.

((I am heading out to the family fishing trip in a few days so I will vanish for a week or so. I honestly would prefer to just nap for my vacation but that's me. If this sounds sudden it's because it is, my father likes to give as little warning as possible and I will try to find a way to chime in now and again but it is unlikely.))

With his great wings open the dragon slowly let himself fall back down to the neat little clearing, softly landing on the grass before he laid down against the female. "Even better..." He hissed again before rolling on his back, he then wrapped his wings around Quinn, acting like a giant bed, draping his wings across like scale covered blankets as he enjoyed the feeling of her warm body against his own.

The female trembled in the aftermath of their love making, her thighs sticky with his seed. She kissed his snout as he held her close and covered her with the firm warmth of his wings. "Thank you Vollic. For showing me your world." Quinn murmured softly, her eyes growing heavy as she settled against her dragon, his hot seed settled within her distended womb. She hoped it would take and that she would soon bare him children, strong sons and breathtaking daughters. With that thought on her mind, she drifted into a pleasant sleep, dreaming of their clutch that was to be.

Watching the woman drift off, the dragon licked at her cheek and neck, coaxing her tendering into a deep sleep. Once she was out the dragon closed his eyes as well, drifting off slowly to his own slumber, his great chest rising and falling with the woman pulled tightly against his scales. They were however watched closely by the other two beasts, silently they kept an eye on Vollic and the little woman he had rutted as if she were a female of his own kind, partly out of jealousy and partly in anticipation for their own turn at the female.

Quinn slept soundly, snuggled against the warmth of her dragon. His smooth scales brushed against her naked skin with a quiet rasping sound when one or the other would shift in their sleep. It was the most peaceful sleep she had gotten, her body tired and sated.

When she awoke, the air had chilled and dampened slightly as the dusk began to set in. Cicadas filled the air with their music and she cast a smile towards the slumbering beast. Pressing a loving kiss to his snout, she gently rubbed his thick neck. "Wake up lover. It's getting very late and I'm sure you must return." She spoke quietly to coax him awake.

By the time Vollic woke up it was dark, he slowly pulled himself up, unwrapping the woman from his wings a yawn, though he was quick to pull her up into his arms. Smiling at her he growled "Yes, come back to my cave, little mate." the dragon of course was posessive as ever, he wanted to hold on to Quinn as long as possible, in a perfect world he would never share her with anyone else but he had a feeling she might pull rank as his alpha and order him to deal with it. So Vollic's plan was to keep her happy and drunk on pleasure until she forgot about the project entirely. The beats carried her back through the portal and into the stables, ignoring the other reptiles who were already in their own pens, he slipped right into his own and laid the woman down next to him on the bed of hay he called a bed.

The woman smiled up to her beast as he wrapped her up in his arms, pressing her nude body into his. She nuzzled against his scales before climbing back onto his back to ride once more as they returned. Her naked sex oressed against his scales, sending a shiver through her. Once settled in the bed of hay, she smiled up to him and opened herself for his attentions if he wished once more. "Come to me my mate..." she breathed softly, spread out like an offering before him. Her skin on her thighs however, looked slightly different. It felt different as well as she scratched at the area, frowning as she noticed the change. She was growing scales!

He had not been expecting this, Vollic hissed with a steamy breath and quickly began to push himself down against her, at least until he noticed that the woman wasn't paying any attention to him. Vollic had half a mind to nip her shoulder for ignoring such a beautiful creature as himself. But he began to follow her gaze and hand down to her thigh, the dragon slid down to give a good look at the woman's flesh, he noticed the odd scale like section and extended his tongue, licking over it, thinking that perhaps some of his scales might have rubbed off on her.

Opalescent in color, the scales refused to move as his rough tongue licked over them. Her reaction was a purring groan at the rasping caress. The small plate like scales covered her shapely thighs and up her hip bones, leaving her soft inner thighs and pubic mound bare. She looked up at him in question before biting her bottom lip. "Do they look bad?"

After a couple more licks Vollic pulled back and tilted his head "I've...never seen that before." the dragon huffed, not really sure what was going on or how he should feel about this. On one end she had some very attractive scales, on the other he was a bit worried about what was happening to the little human. Glancing up at her he blinked in shock "Bad? No, they are very lovely. Just, never expected a human to have such pretty scales." he chuckled at that before adding "I've seen female dragons with less impressive scales on their entire body compared to just these small patches."

She gave him a nervous smile as he complimented the strange appearance. "I think we should inform Joe and Bob if you have never seen this before....you know, just to be safe." Her voice was a higher pitch than usual due to her nervousness. "Come. Let's go see what is going on." She stood and led him from the room in search of the two men, her hands rubbing along the scales. They even curled around under her buttocks and lower back, traveling slighty up her spine and highlighting her behind.

Upon finding the men, she worriedly showed them the changes. "What is happening to me?! Vollic said he had never seen this before!"

As late as it was, the two men were sleeping in their personal offices, which were little more than small hotel style rooms, for the duration of the experiment they would be living onsite just as much as Quinn was. No doubt Nathan had his own bunk somewhere, only the less important staff were allowed to go home while the heads were to remain close at hand in case any problems arose. Soon though the two men were pulled from their beds, groggy and annoyed Joe and Bob followed Quinn to the medical area, rubbing their eyes the entire way, until she brought their attention to her thighs which she was rubbing oddly. Both clad in their night-shirts the men were showing their ages a bit, taking a while to recover from this rough start so late in the night. Looking her over Bob was the first to speak "Well...at least it isn't fire-breathing. I would rather not have to run and grab my fire-proof potion." at that Joe gave a snort "Any fool can tell that." he scratched his chin and crouched down, getting a good look at the scales. "Seems to be nothing more than a powerful reaction to the potions, possibly spurred on by the natural magic of the dragon interacting with the potion's nature. I expect it will fade in a few days and the scales will fall off." At that Bob let out a low grunt "Might stay longer if it doesn't fade before the pregnancy, as the child's own magic will keep the scales on her, possibly even cause them to spread a bit." he helped Joe back to his feet and the pair gave Quinn a careful glance "Some side-effects like this did show up in the animal testing, didn't amount to much and the minor traits didn't seem to harm the animals any. If it doesn't fade before the pregnancy then it should afterwards." he paused and then added "If our calculations are correct and you are able to be impregnated by these creatures in the first place. At worst you will be just a slightly more exotic beauty than before."

Had the nature of their visit been less emergent, Quinn would have laughed at seeing Joe and Bob bedecked in night-shirts, but, her situation did not allow for that. She exaspteratedly rubbed at the scales as they explained why they could be there. "Nothing more than a reaction?! This!" She cried, trying to scrub them off. "And they could last until after I give birth?! If I can even get pregnant!" She gasped out, trying not to lose her mind. After their minimal help, she stomped back to the dragon hold and flopped down onto the hay. "I'm a freak....."

Vollic shot a glare at the two men, Joe just glared back and grumped "Tact and easy words are for daylight hours. That's what she gets for waking someone up at this ungodly hour!" and with that the mage turned and marched back to his be. Bob shrugged at that and then followed suit, leaving Vollic to tend to the mixed up young woman. Slowly the dragon shifted himself back around and move after the woman "Quinn?" he called out to her once he spotted the little human and headed over to her before crouching down and placing his arms around her.

She looked up as she heard his rumbling voice call for her. Her arms wrapped around him as he pulled her closer and she snuggled into his warmth. "Those two are useless. I shouldn't have taken this job." She sighed, picking at the scales sadly. "I mean look at me....I look....well like a dragon! And their only explanation is it could be from your magic mixing with those damned potions!"

Moving her into his lap, Vollic wrapped his wings around her "Is that so bad?" he asked her in a calm voice "You were beautiful before as just my alpha and you are more so now. " he paused for a moment and then lightly kissed her neck. "Besides, you can always threaten the eggheads later to change you again." Not that Vollic understood how alchemy of human magic worked, he just assumed that the two humans could undo it if they did it in the first place.

She settled into the large beast's lap woth a sigh. I suppose it isn't that bad a thing if I am to be your mate and carry dragon younglings before birthing them. It just means that if I ever return home, I'll be an outcast." Her skin tingled where his lips touched her neck and she let out a very soft groan. "You really think me beautiful Vollic? Even if I am just a human?" She asked softly, chuckling at his suggestion about the 'egg heads' mirthfully. "Those fools have ruined my good mood now."

With a snort Vollic slowly folded his wing down over her "Dragons measure beauty differently. While we do enjoy the luster of shiny scales, what we consider beauty is an aggressive, powerful, prideful creature who will break a horn off in anyone who looks at them funny. You my dear fought me and made me submit to you, you are my alpha until I decide to fight you again and win that title for myself." he paused and then licked her neck "If I feel like it...or can. You are surprisingly formidable for a human and if you become more dragonic, imagine how much power you will have then?" he let out a low purr like rumble, Vollic seemed rather aroused at the thought of Quinn getting even stronger "Oh yes, you are a beauty." he hissed into her ear before lightly biting it, teasing her soft skin with his fangs.

Instant heat surrounded her as he folded his large wings around her in a cocoon. She hardly considered herself powerful, or prideful even but she did not argue with him. Instead she let out a mewl as he hissed into her ear and nipped it, the sharp sting contrasted by the deep pull in her pelvis. She looked up at her dragon, skin flushed as that one little nip aroused her for him. "What have you done to me Vollic?" Slowly she turned in his arms and rose up on her knees so they were face to face. "So easily you make me hunger for you....for your body to join mine..." her small hands stroked his broad shoulders and neck as she leaned forward to kiss and bite the soft part of his jaw.

"I told you, I am the greatest lover you will ever know." The dragon bragged before tilting his neck up, giving her more access to that soft skin she seemed to enjoy nibbling on. Already from her teasing and bites he began to grow aroused, his member pressing up against her soft skin, quickly growing under her touch. He began to move his wings back and forth, rubbing their soft membranes along her flesh to try and coax the little woman to more lewd activities.

A husky chuckle left the woman as she felt him harden beneath her. Slowly she reached between them and positioned his shaft. With a soft groan, she sank down on him until he pressed against her womb, her walls spasming around him as he rubbed her with his velvet soft wings. She took him much easier now, though she was still tight around him as she rolled her hips so he was moved within her. "You are the only lover I have ever had. Mmm oh Vollic...." his name was a breathy prayer upon her lips as she worked herself on his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom