Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

"I thought the playhouse was rather poetic in a sense, I stole some innocence in a shrine dedicated to it" Charon said with a smile and continued to pound into her eventually pushing into her womb as before with his thrusts

"Romance is not a strong suit of mine little one" Charon said as he continued to thrust into her and felt his need start to rise.

"Its never been and I doubt that will change in your lifespan" Charon said after the kiss ended and continued to thrust towards his release

Feeling her spasm around his phallus Charon continued to thrust into her and soon was basting his load into her womb while she was still cumming

"What has you so smiley, Girl?" Charon said as his phallus pumped the last few loads and he started to thrust into her gently again

"Happy is just a little strong since the dead don't feel, but close" Charon said as he started to pick up the pace again before adding "Let me know when you have to or more days off from your treatment"

"i dont have treatment over the weekend ill get one on friday then monday so ill be fine saturday and sunday" she said moaning hard.

"Then we will spend most of the weekend in your buildings basement" Charon said with a smile and gave her ass a small slap as he thrusted.

Picking a leg up Charon spun her on his cock so her back was pressed to the wall he started to pound into her harder and gripped her thigh as he did so

Grunting slightly Charon picked her leg up allowing him deeper access and took advantage, pressing his head against her cervix with every thrust.

Gripping her leg tighter Charon picked her up and held her off the ground as he thrusted into her stirring his previous furiously inside of her then nipped at her lips

Back
Top Bottom