Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

Nipping at her arm again Charon smiled slightly and said "and who are you to decide how I feel" then picked up the pace even further hoping to finish once more before the sun rose.

"At the moment you are my only toy, so that is not some great accomplishment" Charon replied nipping at her neck after he spoke and felt his need start to build after an eternity

"That doesn't seem that difficult to do you know" Charon replied as he thrusted harder feeling himself slowly creep towards his release

nipping at her bottom lip he felt his body pass the point of no return as his semen rushed along his shaft and blasted into her adding to the load inside of her and causing her stomach to distend slightly as rope after rope of cum was pumped into her

"You say that like you don't cum when you think about it" Charon joked back before pulling out and giving her ass a light slap then added "Sun is coming up go back to your home and get some rest" before starting back to his lair.

She nodded "yeah im,going to,need it" she said and walked back home. Later that day zoey came home and didnt make it to the bed before laying on the floor. "i hope he comes by I hurt"

Sitting in the lair all day had started to bore Charon and as the sun set he set out to to her house with quick steps. Opening the door to the apartment without bothering to knock he stopped for a moment and looked at her lying on the floor and said "are you there because it's comfortable or because you can't make it to furniture?"

"i cant make it and the floor feels cool on my hurting bones, i hate this cancer and the chemo" she said slowly turning to look up at him.

Frowning in thought for a moment Charon lifted her off the floor gently and sat on the couch with her in his lap and wrapped an arm around her "that better?"

She nodded and snuggled into him, his icey skin felt amazinh on her body and it,soothed the burning. She smiled and dosed off a little in his arms.

Picking on her slightly Charon said "you fall asleep you are going to wake up with me inside you" and put his other hand around her this one up on her shoulder.

"do you know how much pain i would be in if you do that" she said and reached for her smoothie since it was the only thing that she could keep down.

"I imagine it would be rather painful for the first minute, but after that I think the more of you in contact with my cold body the better you'd feel" Charon teased as he continued to keep her in his lap.

"i hate this why me" she asked and got sick in the trash can and cried a little. She hated this even tho it was the only second treatment she has had so far.

Rubbing her back as she vomited without exactly knowing why, Charon said "I can't answer that question, all I can do is offer balm and distraction."

"thank you for understanding, but I still have your cum in me so I wont forget" she said and cuddled up to him and started the movie

Smiling down at her again Charon joked "Don't you know that stuff needs to be changed every 24 hours or else it makes you really really horny" before wrapping an arm around her and turned his head back to the Television

Back
Top Bottom