Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of Chase and Rape (WhiteWolfFang x Sweetone)

"I couldn't care either way" Charon said as he stood. Laying next to her he added "but I don't have anything else to do right now"

"for saying you feel good, its just your skin feels good on my hurt skin" she said softly and heard her phone go off but she was into much pain to answer it so she let it ring. Her phone kept going off and then she heard a banging on the door and saw alex barge into her house and yell her name, he soon found her in bed with Charon. "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED WE HAD PLANS TONIGHT" he yelled and grabbed her arm and started pulling her out of bed. "alex stop your hurting me."

Charon frowned and glowered at the man and said "you have three seconds to release the girl, boy. Even the dead can see she is unwell, what's your excuse?" then smiling toothily at the man he added "Or don't I'm a bit frustrated at the moment and I'm guessing you are incapable of speaking below a dull roar, please continue your actions and give me an excuse to silence you"

"shes just faking shes a healthy person, arent you zoey" he said and pulled her harder out of bed. "and who the fuck are you she is my girlfriend and ill punish her later for this". "Alex stop your hurting me" she said tears streaming down her face.

"Maybe you can't smell it but to me she reeks of sickness and death" Charon said kicking off the bed and stepped over to the man and smiled wider as he grabbed his wrist and said "Tell me, Alex was it, have you ever had your arm broken?" then bringing his other hand up in a blur he snapped his arm at the elbow "She may have once been you girlfriend but she is now my toy, and I dislike people touching my stuff. I didn't like it alive and I don't like it now"

"what the fuck do you mean sickness and ill never let her leave me ill always find a way to blackmail her to stay with me" he said in an angery voice. Zoey slide to the far side of the bed in pain.

"You are absolutely the most unobservant human in existence or, you are intensely stupid. In either case I would be doing the world a favor if I killed you now" Charon said annoyed "I just broke your arm you chattering ape. now I'm going to count to three and when I get to three something very bad will happen to you"

"what the fuck ever, zoey get dressed now and come with me and your punishment wont be so bad" he said. Zoey ignored him since being in pain was hurting her.

"One" Charon said as he looked at his nails. "Two" he picked some dirt from them. "Three" Two things happened in the same instant: First Charon drove his nails into the man's throat and ripped out his voice box and, two tore a strip of cloth off the same man's shirt and wrapped it around the hole. then tossing the lump of flesh out the window he sat in the chair and said "there I two problems solved, well actually three, One I don't have to hear you anymore, two I get to watch you slowly drown in your own blood, and as a bonus I'm not a frustrated any more"

"charon" she cried out in pain and looked at him, she didnt care if she was just a toy to him she needed him tonight and badly.

Wincing slightly at the volume of her voice Charon looked over at her and said "Super human sense of hearing, you could whisper and I could her you from across the building. What do need?"

"ice please or something" she said not meaning to hurt his ears but she couldnt help it since the pain was strong.

Nodding with a sigh he stepped over the slowly choking Alex to go to the fridge and grabbed a bunch of Ice and put them in a plastic bag wrapped in a rag and handing it to her saying "Here I got this from the Icebox"

"thank you and im glad hes suffering he deserves it hes hurt me since I tried to break up with him" she said and placed the ice on her wrist.

"Suffering does not even begin to cover what he is going through. I doubt even what you are going through can compare to the feeling of his lungs slowly filling with blood as he fights to breathe the burning in his chest must be unbearable" Charon said with a slowly widening smile as he lay back down next to her

She culred up in his arms and slowly starting to dose off but was trying to fight it knowing it wasnt polite to sleep with guest over.

Chuckling slightly despite himself Charon called down to the man slowly dying on the floor and said "You really should have just listened to me, your death would have been much quicker" then stayed for a while before getting up and dragging the corpse behind him left for the day.

Zoey woke up at noon and looked around and noticed a rose on her bed and smiled as she smelled it. She felt better and was able to move but her wrist had a big bruise on it from alex, she got up and got in the shower and took a bath. Once that was done she order food that showed up half an hour later.

Back in his lair Charon set the body of Alex along one wall next to twelve other corpses in various states of decay, from an articulated skeleton that was once a hunter and his first successful hunt to his newest addition. Sitting in a chair that faced them he smiled slightly and watched them decay as he waited for nightfall

Zoey covered her bruise in gaze as she was eating her dinner she knew he would be by tonight and wanted to make sure she was ready to make up for the night before

As the sun set Charon smiled and stepped out of his underground lair and said to himself "Lets hope she found a better hiding spot then her house

Slipping up behind he Charon wrapped an arm around her waist and whispered "Kudos on the public place it took me a bit longer to find you with the stink of this place. But I did find you and we know what comes next"

Back
Top Bottom