Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In space, no one can hear you... (Um and DonVoltonous)

"Feh" Irving growled slightly, though the way she was waving her ass at him caused his cock to rapidly reach full hardness and begin twitching. He really did have no control over it now, ever since that first strange creature had done this to him. He shook his head as he moved closer, keeping his sword in one hand, the other resting on her ass to support himself. Irving took a moment to line himself up, then with a single thrust buried all 12 inches of his cock inside of her pussy, his hips slapping her ass hard enough to knock her forwards.

She yelped, face pressed to the dirt. "Ohhh, that does help take my mind off the hunger." She pants, sopping wet around his length.

Irving grunted and shivered in pleasure, taking a moment to let himself adjust. He had to be careful....he couldn't let his guard down for even a second. He made sure he had a tight grip on his sword, before beginning to thrust his hips, making sure each thrust was hard and fast, hoping it might keep her from being able to make any sudden movements.

Her only movement was to slam back against him, moaning and panting. "My kind of Male." She smiled, clawing the cave floor. "Can you feel my womb? You're really deep."

"Ungh...." Irving panted slightly, he could feel the tip of his cock pressing up against something, some kind of barrier, probably her cervix. But damn...even his enhanced cock...it wasn't long enough to push past that barrier and get inside of her.

She arche her back, pushing her rump up, allowing his tip to pierce the barrier. "Better angle." She hissed.

He gasped as the very tip of his cock pierced her cervix into her womb, blue pre-cum leaking out directly into her womb every time he thrust into her.

"M-maybe so....but...don't think....you're going back on our agreement..." Irving grunted as he started to thrust even harder and faster, his cock twitching as he began to approach orgasm, his heavy balls slapping into her loudly.

As she clenched on him, Irving grunted loudly, squeezing at her ass, before giving one final thrust into her, forcing her against the ground as he came hard into her womb, more than enough to completely fill it and force it to begin bulging as his thick shaft trapped the hot blue cum inside.

"Ungh..." Irving panted as he continued to cum, emptying out his balls inside of her after a few minutes, panting slightly as he pulled out, backing away a little. "...Alright...so..now your meal..." Hopefully she'd be too out of it after that to try anything...but just incase, Irving had already readied his sword.

"So just where are you gonna bite me to drain my blood anyway? My neck? My arm?" He moved closer slowly, moving around to come at her from the side rather than risk letting her kick at him.

"Up to you, but usually neck. I can do the inner thigh, but I doubt you'll trust me by your lovely cock."

"Not a chance..." He frowned. ".....Shoulder" He moved so that the shoulder of his free arm was facing her. "I don't trust you on my neck either. And when I say stop, you stop. If you don't...." He raised the sword up a little.

"I might dawdle just to feel your blade again." She sunk her fangs in, moaning gently, drinking the blood that ran freely.

Irving hissed in pain as she bit in, his free hand clenching tightly into a fist. "D-damnit....this only happens once...and then I never want to see you again...this is all just too much for me to handle.."

"For you maybe, you're not the one having his blood sucked out" He glanced down at her. "And I only just got here...I still have hopes of getting whatever there is here and then getting back home"

"You do? Where....? Just what treasure do you know of?" One treasure might not be enough. The kind of medical treatment he was likely to need in order to 'cure' himself....he was going to need a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom