Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hate this school...or do I? (Um and Skeith)

Katherine was shaking her head from side to side, her fists clenched tightly in the sheets. She felt like she was pulling them so hard she might rip them, but she didn't care, this just felt far too good. How was pleasure like this possible? She couldn't believe she was feeling this, that she was doing this with another girl, she never would've expected herself to do this, especially with someone she had only met the previous day, but yet now she couldn't imagine life without this. "Ah! AH! NNN!" She was so close....and then suddenly Liz stopped, pulling back, causing Katherine to let out a soft whine of protest. Fortunately though Liz only seemed to be teasing her again, quickly going back in, causing Katherine to cry out loudly once more.
It didn't take long this time though, just a few licks was all it took to drive her back to the edge. And then that finger....that finger sank inside of her, beginning to pump in and out...it was all that Katherine's body could take. Her eyes went wide as she arched her back, suddenly screaming as she came hard, juices squirting from her, the girls entire body shuddering as the orgasm ripped through her, the sensation feeling like it was going to go on forever, yet it was over all too soon, Katherine collapsing back onto the bed, panting heavily as she recovered, still twitching occasionally.

The sound of Katherine's pleasure was music to Liz's ears. Her eyes never left her while she worked, enjoying watching her as she built to her first orgasm. Then it happened. Katherine's scream of pleasure brought a broad smile to Liz's lips. How happy she was that she was able to participate in her first time. She licked her lips, tasting her new housemate, her lips once more formed a smile before crawling back up to her. She kissed her cheek gently before she laid down next to her. She draped her arm across her stomach, while laying close. "Thank you for letting me be your first." She said softly with a light giggle. "I hope it was everything you expected. Sure sounded like you were enjoying yourself." She was painfully aware of her own arousal, the only thing keeping her swelling secret from being to obvious under her skirt was her panties pinning it against her. Still, she wasn't going to push Katherine to continue if her first orgasm had taken too much out of her.

Katherine had never felt such pleasure, her body jerking as her back was arched, her breasts bouncing as she thrashed, before dropping back to the bed, feeling Liz slowly crawling up along her side, shivering as she felt the other girl gently pressing against her side, an arm moving across her stomach. "W-wow...." Katherine managed to speak through the panting. "Th-thank you....thank you for...oh wow....that was....it was just so incredible...I've never felt anything so good before..." She managed a slight grin, starting to get her breath back a little, relaxing for a moment before blinking. "Oh! I...I should do something for you too..." Katherine smiled, placing her hand gently on Liz's chest. She was tired, but clearly wanted to at least try and make Katherine feel good too, her hand starting to slide down the girls stomach. "It's....only fair right? But...forgive me if I'm not very good...I've never done this to anyone else before..."

Katherine's words of gratitude made Liz's heart swell. She was simply adorable. "It can get better. I promise." She replied in a near whisper. She shivered lightly when she felt Katherine's fingers hand on her chest, then it's slow progression to her stomach. "There's a little bit of that confidence I was talking about." She said with a soft giggle. She brought her hand to rest against Katherine's cheek, cupping it gently. "I won't stop you, but you should know that myself and the other girls are... Well... A little different?" She concluded her statement like a question, unsure of how to address it directly. Suddenly she felt a little nervousness overcome her, which was a bizarre feeling for her. "You'll be the first normal girl I've shown it to. Probably best to just see it yourself. If I disgust you, we don't have to go any further." She swallowed lightly before smiling a little. "But I'd like to, all the same."

Better? It could get better than that? How could anything possibly be better than that? Katherine had never even been able to imagine that kind of pleasure, so to be told there was something even better simply boggled her mind. Still, she didn't let that stop her, allowing her fingers to move along Liz's body slowly, softly, leaning into the other girls hand as it cupped her cheek, though her hand stopped for a moment as Liz began to speak. "Different...?" Katherine's confusion was evident on her face, her head tilting just a little. "First normal girl...? What do you mean normal? Shown what to?" Katherine really had no idea what was going on. "Disgust me? Ah, no...you can't do that" She quickly shook her head, how could Liz disgust her? This girl was her first genuine friend since arriving at this academy after all. "Well...alright, go ahead. Show me, but whatever it is I'm sure I wont be disgusted" She gave a gentle smile, slowly moving her hand away so Liz could do whatever she needed to do at her own pace.

Liz returned Katherine's gentle smile with a nervous one of her own. It was amazing how quickly their roles seemed to have shifted under these circumstances. Her hands fell to her skirt, unbuckling it. She stood up before taking in a deep breath. Revealing herself had only been nerve-racking when she had first spent time with Miranda, knowing the other girls were like her had made it far less concerning. Katherine would be the first ordinary girl, and that made her heart pound lightly. She forced another small smile before pushing her skirt away, allowing it to fall to her feet. It would have been immediately obvious that there was a bulge present in her panties.

Liz only paused for a moment before the reveal to calm herself a bit. "Okay, here we go." She looped the elastic in her panties with her thumbs before pushing them away. She kicked both her skirt and panties aside, her hands moving to hold one another behind her back, allowing the fully erect phallus to sit on full display, twitching occasionally. "I know it's strange." She said quietly. "Since the others are like this, I never really had to explain it or anything."

It was strange to see Liz suddenly acting almost nervous...she had been so happy and confident before, to see her like this it was like looking at a different person altogether. Why was she suddenly acting like this? What could she possibly be about to show her that was so bad? Some kind of scar or something? Or maybe a weird tattoo? No...why would someone be so nervous over something like that? Katherine remained quiet, trying not to stare as she watched Liz undress herself slowly. When the skirt fell away though....well...Katherine couldn't help a slight stare. Was that some kind of strap on she was wearing under her panties? Maybe that was why she was so nervous....maybe she wore it often and was embarrassed about it.

What came next though....Katherine wasn't quite expecting. When Liz pulled her panties down, Katherine couldn't help but gasp whether she wanted to or not. Right there, right where she was staring....at a real life cock. But yet....how could that be? Liz was a girl wasn't she? Everyone here was a girl weren't they? "You...." She jumped as it twitched slightly. "You're a...." Katherine had been about to finish that sentence with 'a boy', but as she looked closer, she saw something else....the signs of a woman right there too. "I....how...?" She looked up to Liz's face slowly, then gasped again. The others? The others were the same? They all had....those too? "You...all of you have...." She looked back to Liz's cock again. "Oh wow...." Katherine had never once looked disgusted at least. Shocked certainly, but now her expression was changing from one of shock to one of fascination. She couldn't stop staring at Liz's cock, without even realising it Katherine even licked her lips quickly. "Were....were you born like that...? Or....did it just...somehow...."

Liz's hands gripped one another tighter behind her back, to keep her from instinctively covering herself up. She was amazed by how Katherine had reacted, even more so by how curious she seemed. "I was born like this. It's pretty rare, but the academy takes students from all over the world, I guess Miranda just has sort of a sixth sense for this sort of thing." Maybe she could just tell when others were like her. She breathed out a quiet sigh. "When I said before that we knew what you were going through, well... You can imagine what gym class used to be like..." She bit her lip for a moment, trying to think of what to say, still feeling uncomfortable and vulnerable.

"I'm still a woman, sort of... I've got everything you've got, just a little extra." She said with an uncomfortable chuckle. "I don't blame you if you're not really interested in going any further. Not only is this your first time, but I know I'm also kind of strange." She rocked on her heels lightly. "I mean. I want to... I really want to... But I get it, if you don't." She said quietly, her eyes falling to the floor.

"Wh-whoa..." Katherine couldn't help but continuing to stare at Liz's body, though the stare was one of amazement and wonder, not of any disgust. "So you were born like that....wow....and...and all of you were born like that...? Oh my...." Though the way Sarah and Reina had been behaving earlier suddenly made rather more sense...were they....the thought made Katherine blush even more, quickly trying to push those thoughts out of her head, wanting to focus on right here and right now. "So you've got both....oh wow....that's amazing Liz....you're...so incredible..." Subconsciously she licked her lips as she continued to stare. "I...ah...well I....I don't...want to stop....I just...I've never done anything with a boy either..." Her breathing was becoming deep and slow again, her heart skipping a beat as it fluttered.

"Will you....will you...teach me more Liz?" Katherine knew the 'basics' of course, but this wasn't exactly a situation that sex-ed prepared you for.

Liz perked up when Katherine called her incredible. She looked up at the mention of wanting to continue. She couldn't keep from beaming. "R-really!?" She said excitedly, happy that Katherine had taken it so well. "I... I would gladly teach you more!" She moved to sit beside her on the bed again. She pressed her lips against Katherine's in a quick kiss of gratitude before pulling away. "If you're not ready to... You know..." She paused, not sure how to address the idea of her putting it inside her inexperienced housemate. "Go all the way yet... I guess we could start simple..." She took Katherine's hand, and slowly guided it to her thigh, pausing before either her pussy or her cock. "Just familiarize yourself. Try to do for me what I did for you." She said softly.

Seeing Liz getting so excited again made Katherine feel somewhat relieved, it was like seeing the girl getting back to normal again. The last thing she had wanted was to see Liz sad or upset....Katherine knew how that felt, she wouldn't wish it onto anyone. She looked up as Liz approached, watching her cock bouncing from the almost hypnotic movement. She shivered as Liz kissed her once more, leaning in to return it gently. "I...I'm not sure if it's something I can ever be totally ready for..." She tried to smile reassuringly, looking at her hand as Liz picked it up, guiding it down to her thigh. "Ah....right...." Katherine nodded, her hand hesitating for a moment, then slowly moving up, her fingertips gently tracing along the shaft. "It's so hot...so hard...." Any doubts Katherine may have had about it being real were well and truly gone by now. Her hand slowly closed around it, beginning to very gently jerk Katherine's cock.

It was true that there was nothing that Liz could say or do that would prepare Katherine for losing her virginity. She could only hope that the pleasure that would follow would make the pain worth it. When she agreed to try something simple it made Liz's heart flutter a bit. It was such a relief that Katherine had taken so well to her abnormality, but to also find her incredible and to be curious enough to continue learning was more than Liz could have ever hoped for. Liz's lips parted in a small smile when she felt Katherine's gentle fingers run along her shaft. She watched for a moment as her fingers curled around it and began to slowly move up and down her length. Her hot breath grew slightly labored as she watched before looking back to her housemate. "Well... That's because you're so beautiful..." She replied to Katherine's comment about her cock.

"That's it. Just like that." She said softly. She leaned back slightly, bracing with her arms as she watched Katherine's tentative hand do it's work. "No need to be nervous. Do what comes natural." She said in an encouraging voice.

Despite the situation, Katherine found herself blushing a little more at being called beautiful. It was strange to be complimented in such a way, but she definitely liked the feeling it brought to her. She continued to use her hand to gently stroke Liz's shaft, giving it a slight squeeze, running her thumb over the tip. She could feel the heat coming from it, feel it pulsing in her hand...so this was what a cock felt like. She glanced up at Liz's face to see her reaction, then slowly lowered her other hand as well, slipping it down past the base of the girls cock in order to begin gently rubbing against the lips of her pussy, hesitating for a moment before slowly sliding a finger inside. "O-oh my...." It was so hot, so wet...Katherine loved this feeling...she had to wonder, would she experience this with the other girls too? She certainly got the feeling Sarah and Reina would be more than interested in the prospect of a new playmate. "How am I doing...? Does...this feel good?"

Katherine's blush made Liz smile. She found her shyness to be adorable, even more so under the present circumstances. Liz was already enjoying the sensation of Katherine's hand slowly working her cock. Her labored breaths forming a soft moan as her thumb brushed over the sensitive head. She wasn't prepared for her hand as it descended past the base of her shaft and began rubbing at her pussy. She jumped slightly at the unexpected contact. "Don't worry. You're doing fine. It's..." A sharp moan escaped from her as that finger entered her. "It's good... You're doing great." She pressed her hips forward slightly, encouraging her finger to explore her more. "Just don't stop... A little faster..." She advised, panting heavily.

When Liz jumped, Katherine almost pulled her hands away completely and felt her own body tense up, worried she'd done something wrong or somehow hurt Liz by maybe squeezing too hard, but when she was reassured not to worry, that it felt good, she relaxed again as her hands got back to work, her finger sliding a little deeper until it was all the way inside. She wiggled it around a little, then started to pull it out, faster this time as Liz had asked, her hand also stroking Liz's cock faster than before. The way Liz was reacting, moaning in pleasure like that, it was like music to Katherine's ears, she got a sense of pride in bringing noises like that from another person. It finally made her feel wanted, useful, all the things that had been missing since she had arrived at this school.

The blonde arched her back some as she tried to keep her cool. When Katherine's finger and hand began to pick up speed, Liz could hardly contain her pleasure. "That's it! Like that!" She moaned out loudly. The double stimulation was always the most incredible experience, it was even more exciting knowing that it was Katherine's first time touching someone else. Liz felt incredibly proud to be the first to share these moments with the new girl. She spread her legs a little further, making it even easier to access her most sensitive region. "If you keep going at that pace, I'm going to cum soon! Don't slow down... It's so good!" She could hardly keep her hips from rocking lightly with Katherine's jerking hand. She stared at Katherine's working hands through a lust filled haze, almost hypnotized by the repetition.

Every moan Liz made, every encouraging comment just made Katherine feel better and better, to know she was bringing such pleasure was a turn on in and of itself. Her hands continued to slowly pick up speed, her stroking of Liz's cock becoming faster and firmer, whilst her finger pumped Liz's pussy a little harder and a little faster with every few passing seconds. When she heard Liz moan that she was going to cum soon, it only made Katherine move a little faster...she wanted to see, wanted to hear...no...she needed to see Liz cum....after all this she couldn't think of anything else. Her hands increased their pace, Katherine's eyes fixated on Liz's crotch by now, almost as desperate to bring Liz to orgasm as Liz probably was to be brought to it.

The mounting pleasure was more than Liz could bare, she could feel her entire body tingling with anticipation as she grew closer and closer to her climax. Feeling Katherine pick up speed made her nearly scream with pleasure. She threw her head back, her back arching as she pressed her crotch tighter into Katherine's surprising skilled hands. "I'm gonna cum..." She moaned out in an attempted warning, though it admittedly only came a few seconds before it was too late. The overwhelming pleasure finally caused her to cave. Her orgasm drew a loud scream from her as her cock quickly fired off thick ropes of seed. Her pussy squirting her love juices onto her housemates hand and fingers. She road out her orgasm for several seconds before she allowed herself to slump back against the bed slightly. Her body quaking slightly as she recovered from her orgasm. "That... Wow... That was awesome." She panted heavily, turning her eyes to Katherine. "How does it feel? Making someone else feel that good?" She asked with a small smile.

When Liz said she was going to cum it only spurred Katherine on, digging deep and finding the energy to move her hands that little faster, stroking Liz's cock quickly, fingers thrusting in and out of the girl now. She wanted...no...she needed to see, needed to hear, she had to know that she was making Liz feel as good as she had. Finally though, that noise came...oh god that scream of pleasure...it sent shivers through Katherine's body. It was so amazing, hearing that raw, intense pleasure. And then suddenly the feeling of more fluids on her hands, the sight of Liz's cock spraying thick, white fluid onto her hand and fingers. "Oh wow...." As Liz came down from her orgasm, Katherine slowly raised her cum covered hands, staring at it for a few moments, mesmerised by the sight. Then a few seconds later, she brought the hand closer to her face, her tongue slowly reaching out, lapping up some of the cum from her fingers. "Nnnnn....." She let it sit on her tongue for a moment before swallowing it. "Tastes strange....but I like it...." She licked her lips, then looked up to Liz's face. "Ah....it...felt really great....so...it really felt good for you?"

The amount of interest that Katherine had shown in bringing Liz to orgasm had been surprising. It was as though their activities had brought out a previously unseen side to the new girl. Liz's smile only grew with Katherine's response to her question. She leaned towards her, pressing her lips against hers in a brief but earnest kiss. She pulled away with a short giggle. "It felt amazing." She placed her hand against her cheek, cupping it gently. "There are so many awesome pleasures that the girls and I can show you. It's kind of exciting to think about." Liz said softly. She looked down at her lap for a moment before raising her gaze to Katherine's again. "So, do you want to do it? You know, sex?" She asked. It seemed like the natural next step to her, but she was hesitant to sound to insistent. She tried to conceal her excitement, but it was impossible to hide the twinkle of desire in her eye. "I can't say it won't hurt at first... But I can say that it will be worth it."

To say the prospect of sex made Katherine nervous was an understatement, but at the same time she was intrigued, fascinated. What she might have wanted didn't really matter right now....her body needed it, she couldn't back out now, she needed sex...she needed Liz's cock inside of her and she couldn't wait any longer. "Y-yes....yes please....please Liz...." Katherine whimpered slightly, her legs slowly spreading. What was happening to her? It was like she had gotten so aroused that a switch inside of her had been flipped. "I...I know it'll probably hurt at first but....please..." She swallowed nervously, her breath deep and panting. She could see Liz was giving her the choice, that if she said no Liz would stop right there and then...but the thought of saying No didn't even enter Katherine's mind right now.

Much like exposing herself in front of a normal girl, Liz found herself confronted with another first. She had never taken another girl's virginity before. She almost felt as nervous as her own first time. Despite remembering how painful it had been, it had also opened the door to all of the fun she'd had with the other ladies after the fact. She could recognize that look of wanting in Katherine's eyes. This wasn't something she wanted anymore. It was something she needed. Liz moved closer to Katherine again, leaning over her as she moved into place a gentle kiss against her lips. She held the kiss for a couple of seconds before pulling away slowly. "Just try to relax. We'll go at your pace." She said, cupping her cheek gently.

She moved away slowly, relocating herself to be between the new girl's legs. She wrapped her hand around her cock, stroking it slowly to keep it hard as she moved in closer. She pressed the head against Katherine's entrance before looking back up at her. "Take a deep breath." She waited only a second longer before she pushed forward, slowly beginning to sink her length inside of her. She bit her lip to suppress a groan as she pushed deeper into the hot wetness that so tightly enveloped her. She took a deep breath of her own, she thrust the remainder of her length inside. The second that she had reached the base of her shaft she stopped, panting lightly. She would wait until the pain had dulled some before she would start to move.

Katherine nodded at the advice to try and relax, but whilst she knew that would be the best thing to do it was really easier said than done. She was far too nervous to relax right now, but at the same time she was excited...more excited than she had ever felt in her entire life. She could only give Liz a gentle nod to signify her readiness, laying her head back and taking deep breaths, her chest rising and falling, sweat glistening on her skin.

She shivered as she felt something pressing against her pussy, groaning as the hard tip rubbed against her. When she heard Liz's advice she nodded, taking the deep breath as advised, though whether it helped or not it was impossible to tell. Katherine let out a loud, sharp yelp as she felt something thick entering her, quickly biting on her lip and clenching at the bed sheets as she tried to work through the pain. She knew to expect it, but yet....it was still so much more than she could have anticipated. But she knew it was going to be worth it...it had to be worth it. She could feel Liz sinking deeper and deeper into her, until finally she felt their hips meeting, Katherine panting heavily now, trying to get used to the new sensation of something being inside of her like this.
After a few more moments, the pain began to subside, the intense wetness perhaps having made things easier. "O-ok..." She took a few more deep breaths. "I...I'm ready....as ready as I'll ever be..."

Liz felt a brief surge of guilt when she heard Katherine's pain, but by that time the deed had been done. Her length was burried deep in Katherine's tight sex and God was she tight. The heat and the wetness felt divine, wrapped so tightly around her shaft. "Thank you for letting me be your first. I'm honored." Liz looked down briefly to where they were connected. "It feels wonderful to be inside you." She sighed quietly before glancing back up at Katherine, hearing her speak. Her lips formed an apologetic smile that slowly took on more life when Katherine said that she was ready. She nodded briefly before repeating her promise. "It'll be worth it." She leaned in close, kissing her passionately as they're breasts connected. Her hands moved upward to hold Katherine's. She raised her hips, with drawing her shaft part way before gently thrusting it back in, trying not to be too rough during katherine's first experience. She broke the kiss, wanting... No. Needing to be able to hear Katherine's pleasure. She continued thrusting at her slow and gentle pace, refusing to pick up speed until Katherine's body was more accepting of the intruding member, or Katherine herself gave her the go ahead.

Having this cock inside of her felt incredible...it was the best thing that Katherine had ever felt, better than anything she could have ever imagined. The pain was subsiding more and more with every passing second, being replaced by more and more pleasure....more and more incredible pleasure. "A-ahh....nngh...." She panted, beginning to moan loudly from even the slightest twitch that Liz's cock made within her. When Liz leaned in to kiss her, she was more than eager to return it, thrusting her tongue into the other girls mouth, grinding her rock hard nipples against her lovers body, as if craving as much pleasure as possible. When Liz began to thrust...Katherine was neither capable of, nor had the desire to, suppress any indication of her pleasure, instead just moaning loudly, thrusting her own hips against Liz's. "O-ooooh! Oh god! S-so good! Please...please more!"

Back
Top Bottom