Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mainland ||Aatgarus et Lagertha||

“Similar to the mortal realm, Inferno is filled with a diverse landscape. Darkness covers much of the plane and it looks more appealing to my kind, but...perhaps you will find it to your liking when our time here is done.” Zek’Aram said to her, staring out towards the dark landscape covering the Obsidian Spire. This land’s composition was unlike the composition of the demons’ home turf, so he could not completely replicate his main hold in this world to be reminiscent of Inferno. Even so, it still reminded him of home.

He heard her question him when he spoke of Lucifer’s treatment of Styx. Her story was a tragic one and one he did not want to force upon Annasalia. Corrupting her mind and bending her to his will was one thing; butchering her form and existence however...not even Zek’Aram could do such a thing to a beautiful creature.

His eyes made their way to hers, seeing her stare into his inquisitively. “It may be hard for you to understand, but she was beautiful at one point in time. Just like you.” Zek’Aram said to her, referring to Styx. “My master soon grew tired of her and...made her into an instrument of his will. Though I’m sure even now, he is enjoying her company.” A subtle grin made its way to Zek’Aram’s lips as he said this. Despite how sad her story was, a twisted pleasure was found in it. Seeing the suffering of others in any way brought pleasure to Zek’Aram, especially the suffering of mortals. Even if Styx was a demon now, the thought of her once being a mortal was sweet to him.

“I am more appreciative than my master, however.” Zek’Aram continued, “Unlike her, you will stay beautiful for all of eternity...my love.” His gaze softened when he said this.

Shortly after, he heard her tell him her name, along with expressing much joy to him allowing her to travel with him. Tao’Vana’s hold was a little more colorful than his own, so perhaps she’d be a little happier with the change of scenery, though he cared not for her happiness. Personally, he would gladly take any chance to display his beautiful prize in front of his peers.

He sensed some hesitation in her voice as she told him her name, leading him to believe that there was something she was hiding from him. “Mortals had two names...don’t they?” He said to her, his tone dark, as if commanding her to tell him more. He decided against doing so though, satisfied with her answer for the time being. “But I suppose you can tell me the other half later…” He said, approaching her as he did so. “Anna...A beautiful name, for a beautiful creature.” He grinned, kneeling down and giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. “We leave tomorrow. Until then...tell me...the deepest, darkest desires within your heart.”

She listened to his every word. The way he said she might find it fitting in his place in hell when they left. He was speaking about taking her to places she thought she would never go. The thought was hard to grasp, that she would one day be living in hell with him. All her life Annasalia had been taught bad people go to hell for doing bad things. She had never really done something so terrible as to deserve that lifetime, besides now. As much as she could have hated him, Annasalia felt..safe and comforted when he touched her, held her and kept her close. The notion would probably take her a long time to admit to him, but it could been evident in the way she left her face rest against his hand in this moment. Love was something she had never really known, never felt, but it seemed it could be hitting her.

Her eyes gazed on his face as he spoke about Lucifer and Styx. He was answering but the way he smiled in pleasure as he spoke about it made her tense. She had once been human, they had once been in love and then..over the years or so he had tortured her, twisted her into what she was now. He spoke about appreciating her beauty, of keeping it in tack. "He loved her once..her beauty. Over time he grew bored? What's to say you won't as well?" She lifted her head from his hand, her shoulders staying bunched. Annasalia sighed deeply at the thought. It scared her, the thought of being tortured in such a way and turning into such a thing as Styx. "I'll grow old, I'll scar, I'll bleed, I'll die eventually. Human's aren't toys that live forever, or is that what we are to demons that wish to keep us?" Annasalia knew he had said he loved her, wanted her but she still..wasn't sure how to go about this. He was speaking of stuff she was told was never possible, and being trapped in darkness forever? Surely that would change her.

Her head snapped to look at him when he demanded a second name from her. Then he seemed to pause, changing his tone to a lighter one. Annasalia was silent as she watched him close the gap and kneel before her. Even like this, he still towered over the small girl and she had to tilt her head up to look at his face. He seemed to drop it quickly, the asking of her second name. When his lips moved, forming her name..she shivered, there was just something about him saying her name that bought a light giggle from her lips. Even though it was only just a nickname for her. When he brought up the topic of her darkest wishes Annasalia slumped. "Freedom." She shrugged. "That's all I've ever wanted.. I haven't really ever desired anything else." Though the kiss on her cheek had electrified her body. She crossed her arms, looking down. She felt cold, numb, empty without him holding her. "Will..will you hold me? I feel weird.." Annasalia muttered.

After all he has done for her and to her, she was still apprehensive of him. She was not as resistant as she was when they first met, but he figured it would take some time before she would grow accustomed to her new life with him. He expected her to ask him whether he’d grow tired of her, just as Lucifer grew tired of Styx. Zek’Aram was not Lucifer however.

“My lord is not one I can truly discern. His reasons are his own. Perhaps the other Archdemons may be aware of his actions and intentions...but all beneath him could only hope to comprehend the being he is.” Zek’Aram began to say, addressing her questions. “Whether he loved her or not...I cannot say. But what I can say…” He paused, lightly taking her hand in his as he did so. It was most likely odd to her to see him perform such a tender gesture towards her. “I love and find myself enthralled by your beauty, Anna.” He began to say, placing his other hand on top of hers, “The day will come when your beauty will stay eternally, as long as you stay by my side.” He said, his voice soft, caring, and reassuring. His voice still had its natural dark, intimidating tone to it, but he made it clear how he felt about her through his words.

He listened to her speak of her desire for freedom, when he asked her what her deepest desire of. In a sense, she was free. Being with him and among the demons, she was free of any mortals to poison her mind. All she needed was him...

It seemed that she was already beginning to come to terms with that idea. A devilish grin graced Zek'Aram's lips, hearing her ask him to hold her. "Nothing would bring me more pleasure, my love." He said, then took her in his arms. He knelt so he was a bit more leveled with her, and wrapped his arms around her, holding her firmly, yet tenderly.

“There is nothing more you need in this world than me, my lovely Anna.” He said to her, his voice soft, but a hint of command evident in the way he spoke. “I can give you everything you wish for...and more. You need me...just as I need you.” He whispered to her, closing the gap between them. His left hand roamed her bare back, caressing her soft flesh, while his right hand firmly rode up her bare leg, making its way up her dress until it rested against her ass, where he gave her a firm squeeze. His lips then met hers, as he pulled her into a passionate, seductive, and lustful kiss.

Anna was watching him, closely as she kept her arms around herself for warmth. She was cold, numb, empty. Her body felt incomplete without his touch on her body, his hold over her. She wondered if he knew she would feel weird after him taking her virginity the night before. That she would be angered at first and then feel completely empty.

She was silent as he explained things, a little more. The way he took her hand with his. She looked down, her hand was so tiny compared to his. It was like an infant hand he was holding, even with her stretching her fingers out on top of his. She sighed contently when his other hand fell on top of hers. Even the small act made her skin tingle with just his hands holding her own. She looked up at him, her face flushing despite the emptiness she felt as he confessed his feelings. Her heart fluttered. Anna in a way shoulda hated him, for being a demon and capturing her, but the way he treated her made her feel differently. "For the whole time I stay by your side?" It was like he might be proposing an offer to her, if she should take it.

He seemed to listen when he spoke, though the grin formed on his lips as she did. Anna felt embarrassed. "W-What?" The way he grinned and said love to her in such an affectionate way before pulling her into his arms. Anna didn't fight him like she normally did. Instead she placed her hands on his chest, laid her head against his collarbone.

Anna tilted her head back to look up at him when he spoke next. He seemed so certain he was all she would ever need, but she still had doubts. Still her face turned red at the thought that he needed her, and she needed him. Then the feel of his hand touching, roaming, caressing the skin on her back made her gasp. A shiver rolled through her, the flourishing of sparks wherever his hand touched. This was something else. The feelings of his passion through his hands when he was barely touching her, the wanting longing feeling of needing more. She shuddered, pushing herself against him with another pleased gasp when he found her ass as squeezed it. His lips seemed to melt, meeting hers at that moment. Anna groaned against his lips, her right hand sliding up his collar bone to around his neck to draw him closer...to keep him there.

Zek'Aram felt her desire the moment their lips touched. The way she melted into his embrace and held onto him as if her life depended on it told him that she was desperate for more. Her descent into the dark depths of her desires was beginning, much to his pleasure. He was more than happy to give her what it was she yearned for, and he will enjoy every moment of it.

He deepened their passionate kiss, snaking his tongue into her mouth. His tongue immediately found hers and wrapped itself around hers in a dance of hungering lust. He enjoyed the taste of her, even more so that she was surrendering her body to him. In a sense, he had total control of her in this moment. He expressed his lust for her, as well as his dominance over her in the lustful dance their tongues were currently intertwined in.

Their intimate and lustful encounter aroused him the moment she expressed submitted to him. His erection began to grow, making a bulge against his legplates. He made no effort to hide it and instead, briefly removed his hands from her to drop them. Within seconds, his legplates were free from him, exposing his large, demon cock.

His phallus was far from fully erect and was only beginning to grow. Reluctantly, he withdrew from their kiss, and his hands found themselves around her once more, except this time they began to undo her dress. As soon as her dress was undone, he slowly slid the fabric down her body. His hands traced every curve if her lewd figure as he did so, feeling her soft skin beneath the dress. She was definitely an...interesting creature. No mortal has ever captivated him as much as her before...and she was his.

Within moments, her dress was pooled at her feet. His hands rose up her sides when he was done and rested at her hips. His exposed phallus made contact with her exposed womanhood, hanging against her, as he stared into her deeply with his glowing yellow gaze, meeting her golden orbs. To any other being, they would see nothing but pure malice in his demonic gaze. But to her, they shared a special connection now. She could see a deep longing and lust within his eyes. Feelings so inflamed with desire, desire only for her...and he expressed all this with his gaze into hers.

Anna couldn't help herself. Him barely touching her sent electricity through her body. The feeling was like, she had been just a numb soulless corpse and now he was bringing her back to life. The flow of emotions of feelings in her body. The warmth growing between her legs. Hotness rolling over her flesh, muscles on edge. This was overwhelming. Last night had been awkward and unusual, now..now her body was on pins and needles wanting more of his touch, his gaze, his love.

Her heart almost choked her to death when it jumped to her throat as he deepened the kiss. Her hands were shaking as she moaned, allowing his tongue to overtake her own. She pressed her chest more firmly against his, her hands grabbing on his flesh, desperate for him to not stop. This feeling of passion, love and lust mixed together was something Anna had never expected from him, from a demon to make her feel. She was embarrassed, she didn't want to admit this felt good, that it felt right.

This was a very dangerous game they were both playing. At least for now it felt safe, nothing was coming in between them. However time was ever overlooking them, waiting, plotting, ready to strike. A shiver rolled through her, even with the armor blocking him from her she could feel him growing, getting excited just as she was. Anna faltered a bit when his hands dropped. She listened to the rattling of metal as he undid his legplates. It seemed like it took ages when it really only took seconds, then she could feel him, exposed and his rough demon flesh touch the skin of her stomach.

Her eyes opened, looking up at him as he pulled away from the kiss. A soft "Ah." left her lips as she felt his hands move to undo her dress, an understanding of what he was doing. Annasalia helped him, moving in such ways it would be easier for him to get the dress off her. It was something else, feeling the fabric roll over her flesh and fall to the ground at her feet. Anna still felt awkward, and embarrassed, her face turning red as she stepped closer, pressing her naked body against his.

Annasalia gasped with the feeling of his hands on her hips and his cock touching her lower lips. She pressed her hands on his chest, looking at his chest before looking up at him with her blushing face. He was looking at her, staring into her eyes. Annasalia's brows furrowed together at the look he was giving her. It was embarrassing, just standing there staring at him and..she could see the chaos in his eyes and the small sliver of passion, and desire behind them. Anna couldn't help herself she to hide her face in his chest from embarrassment, she was no good at this. The feeling of his eyes and the desire in them made her..nervous.

He found some enjoyment in seeing how flustered she was. She looked nervous, apprehensive, and innocent. Even if she was more submissive to his advances and more willing to give into him, she was still inexperienced in such matters of love and lust. It would take a little more coaxing for her to become familiar with her new feelings, and he had all of eternity to show her.

His right hand began to circle her hip, immediately finding her curvy rump. He lightly groped her, feeling her soft flesh against his rough complexion. His left hand, in contrast, slowly rode up her back, tenderly caressing her. Zek'Aram wanted to ease her tension, as they were wrapped in their intimate moment.

Human girls were much softer than demons, with the exception of a few. Demons commonly had rough features, while humans were soft. In the small amount of time he spent with Annasalia, he had to admit that he took quite a liking to the feeling of a human's soft complexion. The time he spent with other human girls was insignificant to what he has spent with her so far. She was special...there was something alluring about her. Naturally, he was the one who tempted others through his sinful touch. She was no exception to this, but never before has he found himself tempted by another creature, a mortal for that matter. Toying with her, seducing her, and driving her to the edge of her sexual pleasures was much more enjoyable to him than doing so with any other female.

Zek'Aram shifted his gaze down at her, looking at the girl pressed up against his body. A small grin appeared on his lips, finding the thought of her hiding herself in his embrace amusing. His left hand continued to caress her back for a few more strokes. Before long, he lightly grasped her hair and lightly tugged it down so her face would be exposed from where she hid. He was not too rough with her, opting more to guide her to look up at him.

"There is more you want, isn't there, beautiful Anna." He said to her, whether she chose to look up at him or not. "Give into the feelings in your heart, my love...let them guide you." His right hand slowly traced the mark at her hip as he said this.

He then moved right hand, groping its way to the bottom of her ass, holding her right cheek firmly. He slid his middle finger down her crack prodding her with his clawed finger until he reached her inflamed, sensitive lips. His finger then reached further, sliding hs claw along the bottom of her sensitive slit.

Anna was embarrassed, shy. She didn't like him looking at her in that manner when she was naked, it was...awkward and made her feel extremely weird. The feel of his rough skin pressing against her soft flesh. It was abrasive, yet..it felt so good and do right against her. She couldn't admit it, didn't want to admit how this felt to him. Even with him confessing, even though she knew he'd only embrace her more...Her heart was about ready to explode. How did people handle this feeling? Anna was shaking so hard, she was so turned on by just pressing against him and..she was trying to calm herself as she buried her face in his chest whining.

She knew even with her face hidden in his chest, lashes brushing against his flesh as she blinked, that he was still staring at her. He was still holding her against him. Her arms wrapped around his back, holding him against her as she trembled.
she could feel him stroking her back, causing her to sigh deeply. Only when he grasped her short locks, no matter how lightly, Annasalia jumped. He pulled, forcing her to look up at him with her beet red face. Anna dug her nails into his back, brows furrowed as she squirmed. Then his rough voice hit her making her shiver in both delight and fear.

She gulped at his words, they only made her shift, uncomfortable as he traced the marking he had given to her on her hip. It was at the tip of her tongue, her mind on repeat all the things she wanted to say. The thought, the fear of making those feelings spoken was killing her, her legs were shaking.

The feeling of his rough hand moving over her pale flesh, gripping her ass and making her jump was delicious. Then his finger rubbing against her dripping swollen lips caused her to bite onto her bottom lip as she stared at him. "I...I want more of you..I want all of you." She couldn't take it, as embarrassing as it was, the words screaming in her head needed to be said. "I want you..to make me yours. I want you to love me, to hold me, to kiss me, to take me... I want you to be mine and only mine.."

The girl in his arms squirmed uncomfortably when he tugged on her hair so she could face him. From how red her face was, he could tell she was flustered by their intimate moment still. But...her behavior quickly changed when his words reached her, and when his hands explored her body further. To his delight, she reacted exactly the way he expected her to. The deep, dark desires within her were slowly surfacing.

It only pleased him more when he heard her speak of her desires. A twisted grin appeared on his face, enjoying the sound of her begging him to take her. “If it is what you desire. I will grant you such pleasures, my love.” His tone was dark and seductive as he spoke to her, with much anticipation in his voice. His fingers reached further towards her tight, wetting slit, and ran the claw of his index finger along it once more. “You are quite wet, dear Anna.” He began, a devilish grin appearing on his face as he spoke to her lewdly, “It feels good, doesn’t it? My claws so close to you...yet, no where near you want it to be...You want more, don’t you?” He taunted her, reaching his index claw all the way up to where her clit was and gave it a taut flick.

He could feel his fingers coated with her arousal. It was clear to him that her body was addicted to his touch. He just needed to bring her closer to him. At this point, she was leaning towards him, ready to fall. All he needed to do was tug a little more, then she will fall right into his arms. She will become his willing slut in time, and it will not be long now.

Zek’Aram continued to toy with her, teasing his index claw against her sensitive womanhood. He wanted to see just how far he can torture her ever softly. His lust slowly built with each moment he watched Annasalia react to his touch. He wanted to take her then and there, to put all notion of teasing aside. But, a part of him enjoyed this; enjoyed toying with her. To see her want him...need him...it too brought pleasure to him.

Anna, was twisting in his hold. Her blood was boiling, excited, longing, and she was embarrassed. She wished to hide her face, the expressions she must have been making as he toyed with her need. His large hand held on tightly to the short hair she had left, refusing to let her face anywhere else than him. It made her flesh more red, her teeth bite on her bottom lip, and her eyes try to look away from him. This was terrible, but he was enjoying tormenting her. His thick voice, made it so much worse. Shivers raced through her as he spoke, teasing her. "I...I..." The words were getting more embarrassing to speak as she twisted, squirmed, moaned softly. Her hips were moving, swaying, as if in a way they wanted to get away but the pleasure of his one clawed finger was too much to run from and only made her need more. The flick made her knees shake more vigorously. Anna was trying hard not to fall, but she knew she would only fall into him if she did. Was it so wrong of her to accept this would be her life? To give into what he was offering her?

Her hands were on his chest, grabbing onto it as much as she could but she was falling into the lust, the pleasure of his teasing. "Y-Yes!..I...I Need more of you.." She was panting, her legs were knocking together as they shook. She couldn't take it, this was driving her mad. Her wetness was rolling down her inner thighs, all the way down to her ankles and the ground. Finally, with the teasing of his claw against her dripping slit, she fell forward and pressed her body against him as he whined. "Please.."

A dark, twisted grin found itself on Zek’Aram’s face upon hearing her beg. She had finally fallen. Any walls she put up against him had finally come crashing down, reduced to nothing. This was what he wanted from her. For her into giving into her true desires: him. He had successfully pulled her into the darkness. But unlike a cruel master, he was there to catch her. She was his prize, his trophy after all… And one must take good care of their belongings.

Softly, he tilted her chin up with his free hand so that their gazes would meet once more. “You look so beautiful, lovely Anna.” He said to her in his usual devious tone, though it was evident with affection. His fingers continued to stroke along her moist womanhood, teasing her furthermore, although her sexual torment was going to end soon… “You have pleased me well up until now. A good master should reward his slut, shouldn’t he?” He said, placing a kiss on her supple lips.

He then placed both hands firmly against her round, curvy ass, and lifted her up. He carried her to a nearby tree and placed her bare back against it. No doubt the bark of the tree would cause her some discomfort, but it would do her no harm. She was his after all, so she was fated to stay beautiful, unmarred forever…

Zek’Aram placed the tip of his cock against her moist pussy, lightly rubbing it against her yearning womanhood in a slow, rhythmic motion. He could tell she was enjoying this, as he was too. She could feel the pre-cum that was already foaming from the tip of his demon cock. Their juices mixed together in bizarre harmony, as if both were calling out to each other. He did want to just thrust himself inside of her now…but he stayed his desires. He first wanted to see how she would react to this.

Of course, he was enjoying this torment over her body, making her beg and give in. The sound of her heart was throbbing, running in her neck, her ears, consuming her, that sound and the feeling of his touch was all around her. His hot seductive voice, tormented her with cruel words, first light and caring then twisted with his dominance calling her lewd things. Her face matched the color of her hair as she was forced to look him in the eyes, her teeth sunk down onto her bottom lip as she whined unable to fully respond intelligently. Not that Anna was not smart, just the pure raw feelings emotions amplified by the marking her have gave her made her mind go completely blank. "Y-Yes.." Was all she could really reply when she heard offer of a reward for her pleasing him. The kiss consumed her as well, making it hard for her to remember what time of day it was or where she was even.

Surprise took her when both his large hands grasped her firm young porcelain ass, she jumped, hands and nails digging into his flesh as he began to raise her up. Her legs flailed a bit as he carried her away from the spire, the door almost vanishing in the distance before her back met with the rough bark of the tree. Anna blinked jumping and twisting in discomfort as the bark pressed into her skin, but it never pierced her flesh. Her hands her small, dollish, flat on his chest, her arms fully extended as if she was trying to push herself away from him. This motion left her breasts fully exposed, her little pink nipples were hard from the gust of cold wind that hit them, and the excitement that pooled through her veins.

Then was the feeling of the tip of him against her twitching moist lips, the warmth of his precum mixing with her wetness made her body shutter as her legs parted around his hips. Her head tilted back, as if she instinctively couldn't look at him when he started making soft motions with his cock against her. Her hips moved against his, brows furrowed as she panting, her skin was covered in goosebumps craving more anticipating what was next.

Zek'Aram could tell that her entire body, mind, and heart were in a complete state of confusion. He enjoyed the way she reacted to him. The way she looked away from him in embarrassment, the way her hands held onto him to keep herself grounded, but most of all, the way her hips moved against the tip of his cock. All of this told him that she wanted this. Before she would have never wanted him to take her. Now...her desires were openly displayed before him.

Using the tree behind her to balance, his hands parted her legs, making her vulnerable to him. Grasping her inner thighs, he slowly lowered her down on his cock, allowing the tip to inter her yearning slit. He continued to lower her at a slow, steady pace. With each passing moment, more and more of his cock made its way into her. Although by now her body was no stranger to his demonic length, this slow moment was not to accustom her to his size, but rather to tease her further. He knew that she wanted all of him, but what he found pleasurable was to see how aroused she was by his slow advance.

Only about an inch entered inside of her when he stopped. He just held her there without motion. His cock rested inside of her wet, sensitive pussy, feeling its tightness wrap around him. This moment was agonizing for her no doubt. To feel his large, demonic cock, threatening to take her, yet barely at the point she wanted it. He wondered how far he should tease her…but he supposed the time for games was over. She did give into him, so he should reward her by giving her what she truly wanted. Without warning, he quickly thrusted forward, allowing the rest of his length to penetrate her.

It had happened again, him distracting her from her anger about him, from him taking her the other night. The touch of him pulling her from the ledge of the window sill had been enough to fuel her body, to silence the loneliness it had felt the moment he had left the night before. No doubt she might regain memory of her angry later, but the marking on her hip glowed by the touch of his tip against her slight, her eyes became desperate and clouded as the mark did it's magic. He had driven her to wanting him again, to feel him like she couldn't really before. It was insane to think Anna was giving in, that her body longed for his warmth inside of her, his lips pressed against hers roughly, to feel his hands in her hair..though short now it was from her anger.

Vaguely in the silent mind full of lust, her soul recognized a voice calling begging her to stop him, to stop herself from giving in. Was this what people called their conscious? It was like the sun had peaked out behind the clouds, past the top of his head to hit her face as the voice sounded, screaming in torment at the display. Perhaps it was a sign from above, telling her this was wrong, or maybe it really was her spirit trying to snap back into reality to realize she was willing to let him defile her again unhindered. That however didn't feel right, I want this the words echoed in her head, a truth that silenced the screaming for now.

Anna's legs weren't as tensed as they had been the night before, her muscles were relaxed, twitching in anticipation as he moved them, parted them to his advantage. She twisted in a fit of discomfort, more from the fact he was putting her in such a manner to see more of her, she was embarrassed and thrilled.

Her fingers dug into his chest, head lulling forward as he brought her down so slowly to draw out a long pleased moan that caused her legs to shake. It was only an inch he granted her, an inch that sent such a madness through her veins she leaned forward whining, as if that was her way of begging for more. Greedy.

She could feel it, her lips swollen, dripping, throbbing with the longing for more attention. At least this inch had stopped some form of the emptiness her body felt, but it wasn't long before he brought her down on the rest of him, taking in all 14" and 2.5" width of him. Her body tensed, convulsing in sparks shooting through her bones, pleasure, she bit into his collarbone crying with a pleasant scream of surprise as she shook, tensed, twisted, throbbed, before falling limp, relaxing against him as her tension alieved itself with such a quick orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom