Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mainland ||Aatgarus et Lagertha||

Annasalia's body shuddered and she groaned in surprise as he slowly began to pull himself out inch by inch. She was watching, seeing as his length slide out of her with an audible pop. Her hands moved, covering her bare slit. Her body felt empty, alone as he moved to sit on the corner of the bed. Her eyes were blinking, trying to grasp where she was as he slide his hand against the collar on her neck undoing it.

Her head turned as he stood, clothed, and went to the door. She watched him leave the room, closing the door behind him. She heard his feet echoing through the hallway up to her room. Annasalia laid there, letting her eyes close for an hour or two.

When she woke up, she stretched out as much as she could. Yawning as her eyes looked at the ceiling above her. Her body was sore, and ached. Slowly she sat up looking down to see the mixture of cum and blood on the bed between her legs. "...no no no no!" She jumped to her feet, but quickly fell to them by the side of the bed. Angry with herself, what she had let him to do to her. Now, she was getting more of the after effects of their union. She grasped onto the sheets, yanking them off the bed onto the floor behind her with a grunt. When the sheets were disposed of, Annasalia grasped onto the mattress and helped herself to her feet planting them firmly on the ground.

There was a bath in the corner of the room, steam billowing from the top of it. The door to her room was cracked open now. Most likely one of the imps had made the bathe for her. Slowly, limping, she made her way over to the bathe. Not before she went to the door and shut it, not wanting someone to walk in on her. Not like it mattered, they could knock down the door if they wanted.

Slipping into the hot water was one thing. She didn't realize she would spend so much just soaking in it, trying to numb the pain between her legs. Annasalia had found a little black basket made of metal holding little things like soap and shampoo, stuff to clean herself with. She gladly grabbed the soap, scrubbing the skin between her legs raw and the rest of her body. She flung the soap into the basket before grabbing a large piece of fabric that was hung over the tube for her to dry.

The towel was wrapped around her body when she dried off. Slowly she made her way around the room, finding one of the cabinets and looking inside of it. The dresses were all so revealing and the only one that even slightly covered her she pulled out before sliding it on. The dress was gold and black scooping down low barely covering her nipples. There was a thing line of cloth that hung down from the middle of it, falling in such a way it covered her most intimate parts if she walked a certain way. There was a matching piece of cloth hanging down from the back that also barely covered the crack of her ass. Both pieces of fabric fell to the ground, pooling at her feet. She barely looked at herself in the mirror before finding something black and dramatic on the side of her left hip. Annasalia blinked before looking down to examine the swirls of greys and blacks with some form of writing in the middle of it. She tried to rub it off but the design glowed, a tattoo that had formed from their taboo.

She had screamed with the realization that he had not only marked her body with his seed taking her virginity but also visibly he had marked her as his. Annasalia tried to claw the tattoo off her skin, but the skin where the tattoo was healed spontaneously. Frustrated, angry, Annasalia punched the mirror on the vanity letting it splitten and fall. Her fist bleed, but the skin there did not heal like the mark on her hip. She grabbed one of the shards with her bleeding hand, sticking her hip out and pressing the sharp edge to her skin. Blood poole up where she pressed down and she tried her best to cut the skin of the tattoo off her hip. Annasalia grunted, baring her teeth as she cut half of the skin off dropping the bloody piece of flesh onto the vanity. She looked down to continue only to see the skin she had cut off reforming, remaking the mark. Screaming in agony at the fact seemed to do her little good. She moved the sharp edge of the broken glass, grasping her long hair. Annasalia slide the blade through her hair cutting off the majority of her hair and letting the long pieces fall to the ground. Her hair now was above her shoulders and below her ears. She may not have been able to get rid of that marking, but she could at least do something to devalue herself. Something people from her home would shun her for.

It was not long before morning came. Dawn's rays began to cover the corrupted demon lands, shining into the window of the tower where she was kept. It was not difficult for the demons within the citadel to hear her screams. They were screams of anger, surprise, and fear, music to any demon's ears.

An imp traversed up the tower, making its way towards Annasalia's quarters. Upon opening the door, it noticed her distressed form. Instinct would tell it to kill her without any hesitation, but it had its orders. Zek'Aram told his demons to spare this particular human and to make sure no harm comes of her. At this moment, it saw pieces of her hair strewn across the ground, as well as deep cuts against her hand. Taking notice of these things, it left the room, returning shortly after with some medical equipment.

The imp made its way over to her and immediately tended to her wounded hand, whether she protested or not. It did its best to remove the mirror shards from her flesh without hurting her. One by one, it removed the shards, placing them on the vanity when the shards were gone. It then wrapped her hand up with bandages, ensuring that she still had enough room to maneuver herself, but also keeping the wounds covered.

Afterwards, it used a brush stored in the vanity and fixed up her hair. Her hair was currently a mess, being cut in such a way. It knew that it's lord would want her presentable. With how short her hair was now, there was nothing too sophisticated for it to work with. Rather, it simply made her hair look well-kempt and clean, presentable for its lord.

Once it's work was done, the imp picked up its medical supplies, along with the shards of the broken mirror, and left Annasalia alone once again. The door was left open like before, enabling her to stay or leave if she wished.
---

Zek'Aram was at another part of the Obsidian Spire during this time. He stood at the edge of his settlement, looking over the lay of the land. From the latest information he received from one of his scouts, there was a set of mortals that proved to be formidable for his forces. These mortals were within the realm of his influence here in the mainland, that much he knew, but where they were exactly he was not sure of yet. This was new to him: mortals that were able to be able to stand up to his kind. From what he saw, no mortal force was strong enough to prove a threat to him and his brethren. There were some resistances, but none strong enough to actually oppose them. If they were as formidable as his scouts told him, then caution was desired.

He had his scouts search the area for these mortals, instructing them to pinpoint the location where these mortals congregated, and then send the exact coordinates back to him. Once he knew of their location, he would be able to make quick work of them.

For now there was not much left for him to do but wait. The Artifact that they were searching for was in the process of being found, thanks to the efforts of his succubi and incubi, and his scouts will pinpoint the location of these mortals. Everything will be moving along as according to plan. With these thoughts, he headed back to his citadel, his thoughts now shifting to that of his newly claimed beauty.

Her screams of pleasure and lust played in his mind long after they finished their unholy union. He found himself quite allured to how submissive she was towards him. By now he had no doubts that she discovered the true extent of exactly how much she belonged to him. He figured he'd show her the moment his eyes lay upon her once more.

Zek'Aram neared the gates to the citadel and pushed them open, entering his seat of power. His gaze searched for Annasalia, hunting for her whereabouts.

The way the glass had slide across her hair had caused the cut to be slanted and uneven. Her golden eyes laid on the bulk of hair now scattered on the floor, along with the sheets of the bed and other things from her bath. There were shards of glass on the chair, the vanity, the floor, hair and blood in the mix, cum on the sheets, and a piece of her skin bloodied and torn off from her body laying on the vanity. She was panting, barred teeth in anger.

Top all of it off, an imp came bombarding into the room with a kit of medical supplies. No doubt he must have scrounged the thing up from his act of taking other women amongst the years as slaves. Annasalia growled at the little thing, far too pissed off to deal with it as it pushed and prodded to try to get her bleeding hand. She tried to fight it, effectively stabbing it a few times. Still, the imp seemed to not notice itself bleeding, easily puzzling the shard out of her bleeding hand to take care of it as she stopped and watched it. She had injured it, yet it had not moved to hurt her back. Instead it had made soft gurgling cries and gone back to it's duties. She almost felt bad for it, almost. Annasalia watched in silence as it hopped onto the chair, stepping in the glass as it fetched a brush and started to brush her hair after bandaging her hand up. She flexed her hand, but gave up with fighting with the thing after a few more swats. The creature seemed relentless on it's task, wanting nothing more to complete what it was told to do. Simply put, the monster did what it was old and shortly after gathered it's things and left.

She had watched in silence before pushing her hair behind her right ear as the monster left the door opened. Maybe..Last time she had tried to sneak out, she had been caught by his little minions and brought to his sides..then one thing after another.. Annasalia shuddered, her face turning red at the thought. She didn't want to think about what yesterdays events had lead to, and she knew it would be harder than heck to not get found with the way she was dressed.

Annasalia moved to the window, pulling herself up onto the sill of it. She looked down. No doubt she was at the very tip of the spire and there was no way down besides the staircase, he had made sure of that. She was angry at the thought. If she lef the room he would find her, if she stayed here he could easily break in. Frustrated with that thought..Annasalia moved from the window and grabbed the sheets off the ground. She bundled them up, before moving back to the window and...chucking them out.

Zek'Aram entered the throne room, his eyes wandering throughout the hall. Some demons had congregated within, speaking among each other about their duties. To any other life form, their language would not be something understood, as it sounded like mindless gurgling noises. Communication was that way with lesser demons. Only when they evolved into greater life forms would they be able to communicate in more sophisticated manners.

He caught no sight of Annasalia in the room, yet her presence was near. From this feeling, he had a thought that she hadn't left her quarters. He made his way towards the ascending staircase, waving towards the rest of the demons to not mind him.

While ascending the staircase, he saw an imp waddle down on the opposite side of him. It was carrying medical supplies, as well as a mirror shard lodged in its side. Zek'Aram could guess that this was the girl's doing, bringing a grin to his face. Even now she remained defiant to him, but her resistance had completely failed by now. Her mind may still be intact, but her body was his...

He opened the door to her quarters and immediately caught her by the window sill, with the bed sheets draped outside. Was she really that foolish to believe she could escape from such a height? She would end up hurting herself...although that did not seem to matter to her at this point. He took notice of how her hair had shortened a considerable length. Even so, her body was perfect as ever, and the dress she wore surely complimented her well.

"What do you think you're doing, little girl." He said to her, his voice deep and intimidating. He slowly made his way to her, taking each step slightly as to not startle her, but still trying to scare her to a degree. "You can't escape me, that much I'm sure you know...by now you noticed that mark." He grinned after saying this, noticing the mark on her left hip, exposed by the scantness of her dress. "But after such a wonderful night...why would you want to leave?"

Annasalia pushed the fabric of the sheets sending them out of the window. She barely noticed the door open as she pulled herself into the window sill. She was crouched on the sill staring down at the fabrics as they vanished below on the ground. Her hand was on the edge of the window as she leaned out to look outside. She could see spikes climbing up the side of the tower right above her window to the very tip of the spire.

At first she had suspected another imp to come into the room to clean up the mess she had left, insead the footsteps were large. Her head turned as he spoke, jumping from the sound. Annasalia glared at him, huffing as he moved closer. "Whatever I feel like!" She moved, standing up on the sill as he moved closer, one of her hands reached out, grasping one of the spikes by the window on the outside.

"I want out of this damned place! You can't keep me here like some slave!" Annasalia was angry, once more. He had stopped her in the middle of being angry yesterday and now..she had his mark shimmering on her hip. Still, he moved closer to her and she stayed there, but her hand was wrapped around the spike as if she might try to go out the window any second. "What the hell is this stupid thing on my hip? How did you do it? While I was sleeping?" She was raising her voice at him, a fist made. "You think last night was wonderful? You keep me in this room like an animal never letting me out of your sight! I have no freedom anymore!"

She was shaking and angry but she was more upset at herself for giving into last night. As regretful as it was she still couldn't scratch the feeling that her body felt empty and cold, that it needed to be close to another body. Still, the last four days she had been trapped here, forced to follow him around and stay by his side. She had wanted freedom, it had been the whole reason she had come to the mainland in the first place, not to be captured and treated like his..what was she to him? He had said something along the terms of love last night but she vaguely remembered. "I want to be able to see the ocean and the animals! The land! I don't want to be swallowed up by all this darkness! I didn't ask for this!"

The girl was threatening to leave him. By the way Zek’Aram saw her reach up towards the spikes that adorned the tower, he assumed that she was hoping to climb out. They were really high up, so if she were to climb down it would take considerable endurance from her. He considered stopping her by force, dragging her back to his side where she belonged. In this moment however, he figured having her make her own decisions mattered more. It could prove to convince her just how much she needed him...how much she wanted him...how much she belonged to him.

“Do you truly think of yourself as a slave.” He asked her, closing the distance between them further. “You are no slave to me, little one. You are the most beautiful creature in this realm, for that very reason you belong by my side” He paused for a moment, standing before her now, “Only by my side.” He then said, his voice commanding, yet enticing, as if he was trying to let her know her place and lure her too.

His right hand was slowly raised, finding itself against her cheek, where he softly caressed the side of her face with the back of his fingers. “You did not forget our night of love, did you.” He asked her, slowly sliding his hand down until it rested against her neck, where he continued to caress her bare flesh. “That mark was the result of our love...I know you still think of it.” His hand now slid down, resting on her bare shoulder, where his index finger softly circled against her back. “...The feeling of my lust deep inside of you...the feeling of my seed flowing within you...You reveled in it last night.” He grinned deviously after saying this, raising his hand up against her cheek once more. “This is what you’ve wanted all along...to be at my side for an eternity. The darkness of the demon lands will be something you’ll soon grow accustomed to in time...my love.” He then said to her. His voice was dark, intimidating, but at the same time, there was a sense of affection behind it. For the moment, he made no further motions to force her from the window.

She was ready to bolt, to try to climb up the tower and disappear for a while. Still, she watched as he moved closer to her and closer, slowly. He was speaking, trying to coax her that she was not such, that she was his love. She held tightly to the spike, her face twisted in anger as she watched him. "I don't want to be by your side! I want to be able to go and come as I please!" Annasalia stomped her foot, huffing. Her foot landed on part of the dress, if she moved the wrong way she might slip and...

The whole of her body tensed then melted by his touch. Annasalia's golden hues still glared at him as her body shivered from his touch. It's what he body craved, to be held, to be close to another source of warmth, to be kissed and loved. Her face blushed, but she continued to stay where she was letting him caress her and try to coax her off the ledge. "S-Shut up!" Annasalia turned her face away from him, her foot catching on part of her dress again. She slide her feet out, further on the ledge as if she was preparing to start climbing to get away from him.

"You wish to say I'm suppose to be by your side, yet you keep me locked up in this room by myself!" She bent her arm, starting to hoist herself up as his hand went to her shoulder then back up to her cheek. "You think any human can grow accustomed to this darkness? How many others have you claimed that have disposed of themselves to get away from it? Hmm? Will I not be the last?" Annasalia moved, trying to twist her body away from him. Instead her foot twisted around the fabric of the dress, catching on it and sliding, her left arm flailed as she started to slip, backwards, with only her right hand holding her up.

Zek’Aram noticed Annasalia’s blush heat up with each moment he spent caressing her. Her eyes told him that she wanted him, despite what her actions told him. Still, she never gave in to the true nature deep within her, continuing to fight against him. Her concerns were valid of course, for she was not necessarily the first human he has made his own. She was the first to captivate him so however. Out of all of the women he’s taken, she was the only one who he held in this golden prison of hers. She was also the only one who has consciously spent this much time deep within demon territory.

Regardless of what she was, what status she held, or what disrespect she held against him, she was still his most prized possession within this realm. A beautiful flower, no matter how prickly its thorns, was worth preserving to be admired by all, especially by him.

In her anger and resentment towards him, she lost her footing. The frustration that she expressed proved to be her undoing, as she began to fall back from the window sill. Zek’Aram gracefully moved his hand from where it was against her cheek over to her outstretched right hand, pulling her off the window sill and towards him. He then caught her in a deep, intimate embrace, holding her body close to his.

“Foolish girl.” He grunted in response to her reckless actions, though his voice was soft. “Despise me, resent me, and hate me all you want...but do not do anything that will put your own life in jeopardy.” His voice was stern as he said this, but his actions said otherwise. He comforted her in his embrace, his left hand resting tenderly against her bare back and drawing small circles with his finger, while his right hand held her close by the small of her back. “As long as you are mine, I will not let any harm befall you.” He then said to her, his voice softening once again.

Zek'Aram knew that her body now reacted...differently from his touch than before. Little did she know, that mark also intensified the feelings of his touch upon her. It would make her yearn for him more, desire more of his touch in places where she would never let anyone touch her, but also...she would also feel her most intimate parts scream out for his touch. Of course she could resist these feelings all she wanted, but the deep crevices of her mind will continue calling out to him...telling her what her true desires were. Even the most affectionate touches from him would quickly turn into ones of lust and desire to her body.

Surprise caught her as his hand instantly grabbed her, catching her mid fall. He pulled her away from the sill, causing her right hand to slip from the spike. Annasalia squirmed as he brought her towards his chest, keeping her pressed against him. Though, the feel of him touching her, keeping her from harm's way made her sigh in relief. Her breasts were pressed firmly into his chest, her legs dangling as he held her up to him. Her hands were grasping tightly onto his chest as she looked at him face to face now.

"How can a demon feel anything besides hate and destruction?" She wasn't really fighting now, the feel of his flesh so close relaxed her body, easing her mind to give in as well. She was calm, speaking to him calmly, though many questions clouded her mind. "You speak of love and lust yet you have had many trapped here before. Even so you keep me close like a favorite doll, or a parent to a child afraid I might wander off and not return." Her head tilted to the side. "Does such a thing frighten such a creature as yourself? That I might run and not return?"

Another sigh escaped her lips as she pondered her questions. She was tired of this. Being trapped in such a place like this was something she had grown up with, something she had wanted to get rid of. Now he held her in a tower, adorning her with things she had grown up with as a noble, things she had wished to discard. Still, the dresses were something she had never seen before, mostly something women in the brothels might wear to entice their onlookers.

Annasalia laid her head down in the crook of his neck like an infant might as he held her close. She didn't mind this, being held to him. In fact her body craved to be close to him, just simply a touch of his hand on her to make sure she was still there. It craved affection, as much as she refused to admit it.

Her words were not far from the truth. Demons...truly were unable to feel anything other than negative energies. Feelings such as joy, happiness, love...they were feelings that were foreign to demonkind. He was no exception to this. In fact, he was the embodiment of sin. He revelled in the pain of weaker creatures, enjoyed bending others to his will, and hungered for his lust to be satiated by any female he deemed worthy.

Annasalia...was different however. Even all this time, there was something about her that compelled him beyond simple lust. He wanted her body, heart, and mind in a similar way as he wanted any other woman. What was different though, was that he wanted something more from her. No mortal or demon had ever interested him so.

He held her small frame against his body in this moment, similar to how an adult would hold a small child. His right hand kept her steady against him, while his left hand softly rode up and down her bare back, caressing her in a comforting way, as his chin rested upon her head, taking in the scent of her hair. “No other woman has...captivated me so.” He began in reply to her, his voice soft, as if comforting her. “No mortal has been treated with such royalty as you have, little one. Nor has any mortal survived consciously long enough around me as you have...you are special.” His head lowered after saying this, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Her next words he found foolish however. Would he be afraid of her running off and leaving him? There was no chance of that happening. Even if she was somehow able to escape him...it was inevitable that she will return. What he has done to her was something she could never forget even if she wanted to. The memories of their unholy union will remain carved into her mind forever, calling out to her and telling her where she truly belonged. The mark on her hip would also serve as a reminder.

Despite this, he did not want her to leave him in any way. The truth was he wanted her to be with him, by his side for all eternity. He had to wonder, how much did she want to leave him? His left hand rose from her back at this thought, sliding against her bare shoulders as it made its way through her hair, softly playing with her short locks. “Would you leave me, little one? After all I have given you.” He said to her, his voice still retaining its soft, comforting tone. “There is no mortal out there who could love you like I have.”

For the moment she felt content in his embrace. Him holding her in such a soft intimate way not forcing much more from her. This was something much different than what she had been taught about demons in her life. He was speaking to her, consoling her, taking in her scent. Annasalia sighed, relaxing against him as she moved her legs around his waist to keep her from slipping in his hold. She breathed in his scent, that deep raw seductive naughty scent he had on his flesh was something out of this world.

There was something different about Zek'Aram compared to the monsters that clouded her nightmares, the ones she had grown up fearing. She had heard so many tales of women being taken capture by demons, raped and then brutally murdered, but these..him, they seemed to appreciate her, and he was doing everything in his power to try to take care of her. She had been nothing but disrespectful and angered since he had taken her..then again. How did one find such respect for something they had grown up their whole life hating? It was hard, but her body was reacting differently from last night. It was more dependant on him, wanting and craving his affection and time. This was something Annasalia had never craved for or wanted from even her parents.

The feel of his hand rubbing her back then moving into her hair made her shiver in delight. The motion, the action was so small but it made her heart beat faster, her face turn red with a blush as she sighed. His words made her more embarrassed. Had she heard it from a man she fancied she might have pushed him away and laughed at him, but him..she was shy and silent with his words as he held her and spoke.

She nuzzled her face into his neck with another sigh, his next words hit her. His questions lingering in her mind as she pondered them. Annasalia lifted her head up, her face still red with a blush as she looked at his face. Those yellow eyes were once frightening to her, now, she did not falter as she stared at them. It was hard to believe she had only been with him a few days and he had already captivated her in such a manner, even with her mind protesting at times. "Will you let me explore if I say I won't?" The question was small but she needed to know what he was willing to let her do. Besides staying at his side and being in here, the two things would easily get dull. Though he would not find himself getting tired of such things with his freedom to come and go as he pleased, she would. "Or at least don't keep me in this room or your throne room forever? I want to see other things."

Zek’Aram gave her words some thought. She wanted to explore the world from what he understood, making him believe that she was once heavily confined prior to meeting him. What she sought was freedom, something that she did have...in a sense. Hearing her express wishes to no longer be confined by his side may have been troubling before, but after their union last night, it would be impossible for her to be truly separated from him. For this reason, he was completely willing to allow her to have her wish.

Slowly, his left hand found her chin, slightly tilting it up. His yellow eyes met her golden ones, as he spoke to her in reply. “Freedom is what you seek, little one.” He repeated her words, moving his hand to softly caress her cheek. “A flower will wilt if it does not receive sunlight. A beautiful flower like you deserves to blossom for all of the world to see...but also by my side.” He paused for a moment, gazing deeply into her eyes. Hope and yearning were evident in her: hope to see the world, as well as a yearning to escape confinements that have plagued her life for so long. He will be able to grant her this wish, as well as much more. “You belong to me for all eternity...Your body, your mind, and your heart...Remember this, and you will be granted the world you so wish to see.” He said to her, his voice soft, but firm.

After saying his piece, his left hand moved to the back of her head, as he moved her in for a kiss. Softly, he placed his lips against hers, pulling her into an intimate, passionate kiss. Desire and lust were evident in the kiss he gave her, as always, but more so than ever it was filled with affection for her. She was his, and he wanted to be able to give her what it was she desired so she could be able to remain by his side out of her own will.

Annasalia felt a little foolish asking him such a thing. Here was this big powerful demon and she was asking for freedom from him. He was a leader, a general in this army. A figure his lesser demons looked up to for power and order, and here she asked for something he should not have been willing to give her. He could have easily chained her up on the leash again and walked her around without another thought.

Surprise overtook her as he tilted her chin up to stare into her eyes. When he spoke, at first she expected this response. For him to tell her she belonged at his side. Annasalia was silent, frowning as his first words hit her. He was staring at her then, just gazing into her eyes. She tilted her head to the side as his next words rolled off his tongue. He was willing to let her have her place if she realized she belonged to him. Even the little bit of hope of being able to explore by herself made her tingle with delight and smile happily. Her arms were around her neck, she was giggling, excited. "Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Annasalia was so happy that there was even a chance for her to not be confined that she did not fight with him as he moved her face towards his in a kiss. She closed her eyes, keeping her arms around his neck tightly as she pressed her lips against his firmly, passionately. She groaned against his lips, even the rough texture, the soft embrace of his arms. At this moment it was perfect.

"How..cute." The voice was sinister and taunting and came he shadows, pulling them in collected manner from across the room to one particular spot on the wall. "It's sickening really...I thought maybe Lucifer has been joking about such a thing." The shadow engulfed the right side of the wall, forming a circle in the middle as it twisted and turned before pushing out from the darkness and a large figure pulled through the darkness. At first, there was nothing but the large silhouette of a woman's body, though much contorted. Where a ribcage might have been, instead was a twisted birdcage. The inside of the birdcage seemed to be empty, but that was not all this creature's body possessed. The women like figure stood at approximately 9 feet tall, maybe slightly smaller than Zek'Aram stood, but she was just as menacing. The lids of the woman's eyes were closed as slowly the darkness pulled off from her body back against the wall then scattering back to place in the room. First the silver cage where her ribs should have been were revealed. Next was the creatures breasts, large and perfect, but they were only there for a distraction. Unlike most of the female demon's, this ones body was not made for pleasure. Her chest was bare but with no nipples, At the top of her breasts, large spikes jutted out from her body moving up and forming spikes along her shoulder, the top of her back, and down her arms and front of her legs. Her head was void of hair, instead what looked like hair was smaller spikes jutting out of her skull forming as a short hair style, much shorter than Annasalia's. Her skin was dark gold color and her eyes opened it revealed the black hues with a white iris. Her gaze hit the two of them, the sharp features of her face pooling into a sinister grin as Annasalia pulled away to look at the demon before screaming in terror and hiding her face as the woman glared at her. "Tsk, Tsk, Zek'Aram. Losing yourself to this..pitiful human..look at her squirm." She moved, forward now revealing something most likely not seen before, the spikes that were jutting from her spine moved down, forming a long sharp tail of metal that dragged on the ground behind her, she moved closer to the both of them.

Zek'Aram held Annasalia affectionately, as she gave into their kiss passionately. Their relationship, though unholy, seemed perfect in this moment. She had finally opened herself up to him, accepting him for what he was and accepting her place with him. Even if she hadn't completely given herself to him, in time he knew she would.

Their moment was broken shortly however. From the right wall of the room, a voice was heard, and a being began to materialize from the shadows. This seemed to have startled Annasalia, as she quickly broke away from their kiss to face the intruder. Zek'Aram knew all too well who this was and turned to face the newcomer, seeing her grotesque innards floating in the air, as shadows began to engulf them.

Before long, the form of a demonic woman materialized in front of them. She taunted him, and Annasalia as well, earning a horrified scream from her. Zek'Aram was not fazed however, and gave her a devious grin.

"She's my lover. The most beautiful creature in all of the mortal realm." He said in reply, cradling Annasalia in his arms now. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" He grinned, as he softly planted several kisses across Annasalia's neck in front of the woman. He made sure Annasalia felt every hot kiss, intent on pleasuring her, as well as display her to the demon.

"Tell me...what brings you here." Zek'Aram said to her after he finished his kisses, his voice dark and commanding instead of inquisitive, "Shouldn't you be by Lord Lucifer's side...sating his lust?" He then finished. Throughout this conversation, he held Annasalia close to him protectively.

Annasalia kept her face hidden in his neck. Her hands held onto his chest as she squirmed against him, refusing to look at the hideous woman. She was shaking frightened, even when he spoke. Obviously, he knew this creature from long ago. Still it did little to stifle the sheer fright of the thing from her little body. Even with the kisses on her neck, meant to display her for this other woman. She sighed, grumbling and whining against his touch. It was pleasing, but the presence of something unknown in the room was not.

Styx's head snapped left to right unnaturally as she watched him display his affection to the human. She stopped, pausing a few goo feet away from the two of them. "Love? Such a thing is not worth one's love. Lust and death is all such a thing needs." Styx cracked and snapped her wrists, sighing as she looked at him with the shaking human. "Beauty is so short lived. Then again, you were always one of the less mindful of demons in our rings." Styx turned away, stretching and cooing as her metal tail made a sickening sound against the flooring. Sparks flying from where she walked. Despite the color of her skin, her body shimmered like the metal she now was.

"Sating his lust?" Styx looked at him from over her shoulder. "Is such a thing even possible anymore?" She sighed snapping her wrists once more before examining the long pointed spikes the adorned her fingers. Her body was meant for nothing less then destroying any angel in her wake. Styx's humanity was long gone. Long gone since the beginning of time when Lucifer had first fallen. She turned and snickered at him.

"I am here because your judgement in clouded on such..trivial things such as this creature." Her left hand extended finger pointing at the quivering Annasalia in his arms. "Lucifer, along with the other Arch demons of the realm, gave you a direct order to search for the artifact. Yet, you waste your time and lust on such a fragile thing. I would see you end it now while the angels are only beginning to attack us." Styx moved forward, quicker then an eye could blink. She glared at him, a grotesque look on her face. "If you will not follow orders, then be warned you will be put in your place..little Zek'Aram."

If there was anything Zek'Aram feared, it was the wrath of the Archdemons. Five of the most powerful demons, each holding their own plane of Inferno. Their power was limitless and their word was law. Disappointing them in any way was not wise, especially Lucifer. He was the cruelest of the five and would not hesitate to eliminate Zek'Aram if he were to fail.

His gaze met Styx's, seeing her close the gap between them. Her threats were expected, but her comments towards him and his trophy were not something he tolerated. Even if she was Lucifer's concubine, she did not hold any power over him. He answered to Lucifer alone.

"I take what I want, Styx." He said to her, his tone low and menacing. "Many of you fail to recognize true beauty when you see it...I on the other hand..." He grinned after saying this, shifting Annasalia in his arms. He balanced her against him with his left arm, while his right slowly slid up her bare leg, feeling every inch of her smooth flesh. His hand made its way to her sensitive slit, loosely covered by the scant skirt of her dress, where he firmly ran a clawed finger along her silky folds.

"True beauty should be appreciated." He said, lightly parting her lips, as he stuck his middle finger inside of her yearning pussy slightly. He continued to run his finger along the inside of her womanhood, while his index finger briefly outlined the tattoo on her hip for Styx to take notice of. "But, worry not. My unit has already began preparations in searching for the Artifact. You can assure Lord Lucifer that things on my end are going as planned. Paradiso's forces will not breach our realm before the Artifact is found." He said to her. A devious grin then formed on his lips, as he finished his piece. "Seeing how you are now...I believe it is your lust that needs to be sated, not Lord Lucifer's."

Annasalia seemed content on trying to hide her face, her body from this menacing woman's razor tongue. Though it was foolish as she started shifting her around. Her face was pale, frightened by the sight of Styx's eyes on her. Annasalia moved, hiding her face in his chest again. She kicked her legs as he started to run his hand along her body. Then his finger caught her slit, causing her to jump and shiver. "S-Stop! Please stop!" Annasalia was whining, though the feeling of him parting her folds and sinking his finger inside of her caused her to moan. Her hands were in fists on his chest smacking him as he continued to taunt her body with pleasure in such an awkward state.

Styx huffed, turning away. Such small things like lust did not phase her anymore. There had been a time when Lucifers lust had overtaken her human form, but when immortality struck her, things had changed. At first, Styx had resented the fact she could not die, that she would forever walk in eternal darkness clouded by his lust..then she had seen other sides of Lucifer. Of course Lucifer had once been a good angel, but his lust for human flesh had overtaken him and after his fall things had never been the same. The Archdemons, the four of them that had also been twisted on their fall from heaven had taken him under their wing, along with him Styx had followed. First, they had been nothing more than a cease pool of orgies. never ending lust in a tormented world, but then..one of the archdemon's had a new fancy for the humans. One of them had a taken a liking in killing them, though the first kill had been a mistake, the ones that followed however were not. Lucifer enjoyed the sight of fear where had been there, had felt the fear herself and now seeing the archdemon slaughter innocent had twisted her own soul and heart in such a manner sheer bodily lust could not sate it. Why should she be the only one to suffer for eternity when she could make all the others in her wake suffer more than her. There was more to it than just that, but that moment had started her descent into sheer madness and scared her into the creature she now was.

"Your units? The humans you sent to scout? I heard the angels have given the sight to some mortals..allowing them to see the demonic energy floating off those mortals you sent to their doom.." Styx crack the birdcage as she stretched. "No doubt you have not heard back from them hmmm? Such a pity. I would have gladly ended their miserable lives myself." Styx's fingers stretched, cracking. Her body was ready to rip apart anyone in her way. Surely Lucifer knew better to let her out of the cage he had built for her in his inferno. Nonetheless, he had chosen to let her off her lease, to grace the human realm and pester Zek'Aram, if only for this short time.

"Hmm.." Styx turned to look at him before moving to the door. She bothered not to opening, the shadows pooled at the large metal door, separating it and giving her an open path to walk through to the stairs if she so chose. "..The others are gathering little Zek'Aram, the angels are starting to intervene in our matters." Styx's head turned to gaze at the two of them. Annasalia was squirming moaning in his arms with soft whimpers, trying her best to hold herself to listen to the conversation around her, but there was not much to hear. She knew not of what was going on, or much of what they were conversing about. "I suppose it would be unwise for me to believe that you have heard anything from the other archdemons since you..have been with this thing." Styx snickered. "The archlord Vespar isn't as patient as Lucifer. They have demanded that the situation with the angels be..taken care of. Hmm..? So shall we talk, alone? Before the others come of Vespar's unit?" Styx never waited for an answer and she vanished, moving through the door and easily sliding down the stairs into the throne room without another word.

Zek’Aram could tell that Styx was deep in thought by his last words. No doubt Annasalia’s moans and displays of pleasure were...familiar to her. Styx’s true origins was only known to few demons, just like Lucifer’s. It was hard to believe, but Lucifer was once an archangel: the opposite of an archdemon. How he fell and became a demon as well as one of the pillars of demonkind was a mystery, one not even Zek’Aram truly knew. What he did know, was that Lucifer hated Paradiso more than anything and would stop at nothing to see its destruction. His hatred for angelkind was much greater than any other demon in all of Inferno, and it was obvious some of his dark influence fell upon Styx: the first mortal to be corrupted.

Her next few words was news he was not expecting, but he suspected this was another reason why she was here: to report to him such news. “Is that so.” He said to her, ceasing his pleasurable motions towards Annasalia and held her comfortably in his arms once more. “We do have much to discuss then.” He grinned, watching her disappear beyond the door.

His gaze shifted down to the girl he held in his arms. She seemed shaken by Styx’s words, spreading a sense of fear within her. As much as he wanted to put her at ease, there was more work to be done. For now, he decided to let her be. “No harm will come to you, little one.” He said to Annasalia, his voice soft, unlike how he spoke to Styx. He then placed a soft kiss on her cheek, before carrying her down the tower to the throne room.

The lesser demons continued their mindless squabbling in the throne room. Styx’s appearance startled them to a degree, surprised to see one of her rank within their general’s quarters. It wasn’t often that those close to Zek’Aram’s lord came to visit unless Zek’Aram himself requested their audience. Nonetheless, their attention immediately focused on Zek’Aram the moment he entered the throne room. Their noise ceased, and their eyes were peeled upon the demon general, as well as the girl he carried with her.

Zek’Aram made his way to the throne, where Styx awaited. He gently placed Annasalia on her feet next to the throne, then took his seat. “I have business to take care of now, little one.” He said to her, lightly caressing her cheek, as he made himself comfortable on the throne, “My minions will make sure you are safe. Is that right?” He said to her, shifting his gaze to the rest of the lesser demons in the room at his final words.

With Zek’Aram’s final command, the demons immediately made their way to Annasalia. They crowded around her and led her out of the throne room, making more mindless, incomprehensible sounds. A few grabbed her hands, leading her out of the throne room, similar to a child taking his parents to a place he wanted to go. Others hand their hands upon her legs, while some took this chance to grasp her bare ass, groping her. Where they took her was her choice, as long as they all cleared out of the throne room with her. Zek’Aram’s orders were for them to accompany her wherever she wished to go for now, and they were intent on following their orders.

The throne room was now empty, leaving Zek’Aram alone with Styx. His gaze peered towards her from where he sat on his throne, as he leaned his head against his left palm. Alone now, he was ready to see to what news she wished to speak with him about.

“I do not answer to any lord other than Lucifer, as you should know.” He began, keeping his gaze upon her. “Sha’Maele answers to Amon, Yol’Zael answers to Belial, Cid’Alon answers to Baal, and Tao’Vana answers to Vespar…I am curious, what compels Lord Vespar to require the use of my forces.” His eyes slowly wander to Styx’s breasts as he said this. Though they were adorned with spikes and her body was not as sexually susceptible as it once was, he could see that they were still ample, able to steal the gaze of any man before his untimely death by her hands. A small, devious grin forms on his lips, as his gaze returns to her eyes once more. “And these mortals that the angels gave “sights” to, are these the same mortals that have been giving my forces trouble?” He asked her, wondering if she herself has come into contact with these humans. Earlier he remembered a report from his scouts of humans capable to putting up more than a decent resistance against his forces. If these mortals were blessed by the angels...then he had more reason to eliminate them.

Annasalia shuddered, relaxing in his hold as he seized his pleasuring of her. Her face stayed pressed against his chest, a sigh escaping her. All the names, all this war talk..she never quite understood it. Slowly, she raised her head to look up at him as he spoke clearly to her since Styx had left. Her face blushed when he kissed her cheek, reaffirming to her that he would not let harm befall her. A smile hitched on her lips as she looked at him, nodding. His eyes were glowing in such a manner she could see the truth behind them. "I trust you."

She was silent when they descended down the stairs to his throne room. Her head was pressed against his chest as she saw the smaller minions scamper around after them. Styx was at the front of the room, by his chair pacing back and forth in front of it. Styx looked impatient, and Annasalia squirmed in his hold.

Styx turned to greet them with her glaring stare. She watched silently as Annasalia was put on her feet. Annasalia's face turned up, looking at him as he sat down and spoke to her. Her head tilted against his hand, nuzzling it as he caressed her before addressing his minions. Annasalia turned to see the mobs of mindless minions run, jumping and gurgling to her side as they grabbed her and touched her. "Ah! Slow down!" They were moving so quickly she had to walk at a brisk pace to keep up with them. Annasalia tried to shake their hands off her ass, but they were having none of it.

When they were alone, Styx glared at him, arms crossed. She listened to him, snapping her neck left and right once more. A normal impatient habit for Styx it seemed. "They could be the same ones your forces have made contact with. I don't really know many of the details. The only thing I've heard is that these..humans with the sight have been able to detect Vespar's forces in the water. Lord Vespar did not give many details to Lucifer, but it was said that they are not only able to see our tactics but able to..defeat us." Styx jerked her head all the way back, snapping it as she sighed. "It seems not only have the angels intervene with just our sight, but they are lending the humans a helping hand with magic and the holy authority to slaughter our kind. It's quite troublesome." Styx dropped her head looking at him, her solid emotionless face seeming to pierce through him. "Lord Vespar wishes for assistance with the water, it will able to make us cover more ground for the artifact if his forces are not hindered in the abyss of darkness. We will be able to overturn more mass of lands then the one we are right at this moment." Styx spoke the truth. They were only on one mass of land on this planet, there were millions of other places to overturn. Having Vespar, the archdemon who most specialized in the sea and under it, being able to follow their ships to other continents would help them vastly.

Everything Styx told Zek’Aram began to make sense when piecing it together with what his scouts told him. He should have guessed the angels would have a hand in this. Their movements were not so subtle after all, it would only be a matter of time before the angels were aware of their activity. What intrigued Zek’Aram was that the angels were willing to use the mortals as pawns to combat the demon forces. This thought brought a grin to his face, humored by the fact that the angels were not so different than the demons themselves.

Still, mortals blessed by angelic might posed a threat to them. Thus far, Zek’Aram only found out about their existence causing an annoyance for his forces. If they caused a hindrance for Tao’Vana’s forces and earned the wrath of Lord Vespar however, he figured them to be much more formidable than he originally thought. The best course of action was to root them out before they become a large threat to his own conquest on the mainland.

What Styx said next was intriguing. Extending their search beyond the mainland was not something Zek’Aram was told of when starting this campaign, but if that is what the archdemons wished, then he himself would be up to that challenge. The mortals were weak after all, and judging them as well as bending them to the will of demonkind was something he would find pleasure in doing. The entirety of the mortal realm would be another outpost of Inferno, further strengthening them in their war against Paradiso.

He then stood up from his throne when these thoughts finished, his mind made up on the next phase of the campaign. “Very well, I will send a messenger to Tao’Vana and inform her of my reinforcements.” He said to Styx, his gaze fixed upon hers, “I think I will see to quelling these mortals...personally.” He grinned, approaching Styx as he said this. “Only one matter remains…” He said, pausing for a moment as he lifts his right hand up towards her face and lightly brushes his clawed fingers against her cheek, “Will you be joining me?”

Anna was still with the small group of lesser demons. She had finally gotten them to agree to take her where she wanted to go, outside. They allowed it, at least for now. They escorted her through the many winding halls, halls that seemed to have no end. Through the many rooms and down several flights of stairs until a large set of black glass doors came into view. Anna pulled away from the crowd of demons, but their small clawed hands grasped at her ass and legs. She swatted them, only to find their hands return. "Stop that! Your hands don't belong there!" Still, even smacking their faces did little to stop their gurgling laughter and their little hands to grope rougher on her poorly clothed skin.

A sigh escaped her as her pale hands moved to press against the glass doors. This was it, the only thing now separating her from freedom and here. Her head dropped as she pondered what to do. If she stayed, she'd be stuck in this darkness but there was still Zek'Aram, but if she didn't go out to explore she would regret it. Her mind and heart were set on seeing the land and animals and right now he seemed to occupied with other matters to care what she was up to.

With her hands flat against the glass, she began to push with all her might to wedge the doors open. Seeing her struggle, the small demons made soft clicking noises before they removed themselves from her backside to help her force the doors ajar. Light from the sun shone inside, bright and intruding. The demons hissed and gurgled moving further back into the spire to shield themselves from the light. Anna turned her head to look at the group of them puzzled. Now she understood why she had not seen them outside when the demons had attacked. These lesser demons seemed afraid of the light, that it might burn their flesh with it's holiness. Anna shook her head before she turned to look out.

The warmth of the sun hit her flesh first, but the darkness of the tainted land struck her eyes and heart like a dagger. Not only had the spire been dark, but it had corrupted the land around it. Trees that had once been their were wilted and dead, along with any plant life or animals. As far as she could see was darkness upon more darkness. Annasalia frowned as she moved outside. From the top of the tower in her room she could not see this, the darkness of the land where they stayed. Now..she saw it all. Slowly, she moved outward, turning her body this way and that. With a soft sigh she moved to a blackened tree stump, sitting down on it with slumped shoulders. Slowly she tilted her head back, looking up at the swirling white clouds that covered the sky.

Styx seemed patient enough with him. He was realizing what she said made sense, was true in it's nature. Still he seemed quite content on getting to the bottom of it, a strong suit for demons. Always wishing to go head strong and end such a matter as quickly as possible.

Her head cracked as he stood, announcing what he would do. The action seemed simple enough, but it would of course take time. If these humans did have such powers, then even at the rank Styx and Zek'Aram were the situation could be..messy. Angels seemed to know no bounds on how to hurt demons, even if it was through humans. Seemed they both had that in common for their chest pieces. Using pawns as a distraction.

Her black eyes were fixated no where as he moved by her, his hand extending out to stroke her cheek. Where as Annasalia loved affection, Styx despised it. She bared her teeth, hissing and growling at him, snapping her head in the direction of him. Her mouth snapped, biting at his hand and cutting his flesh. Little razors for teeth is what Styx had. When he recoiled his hand she spat out his blood. Styx laughed at him, mocking him. "Know your place little Zek'Aram. I am not yours or anyones to toy with. You have a human whore for that." Styx turned, darkness pooling on the wall. She tilted her head to the side sighing. "It seems I have other places to be, I am being summoned." A soft voice was singing from the pooling darkness and Styx moved making her way to it. "Do check on the humans little infant Zek'Aram. Lucifer does not like to be kept waiting." With that she disappeared into the darkness as quickly as she had arrived.

Pain surged from Zek'Aram's hand when Styx bit him. A low growl of pain emanated from his breath, feeling the sharpness of her fangs dig deep into his flesh. Although he expressed pain in his growl, a dark, devious grin was plastered on his face. It was clear to her that this pain by her hands brought a form of twisted pleasure to him. "Still lovely as ever Styx..." He said to her when she let go of him.

He held his bloodied hand close to his face when she let go. As she began to disappear into the shadows before him, he made sure the last thing she saw was him licking the punctures in his hand left by her fangs. Her taste lingered among his blood, a taste he savored. The agony, torment, and hatred of millenias were evident in her taste. Even though she was in every sense a demon now, perhaps a part of her humanity remained, screaming out for vengeance. What ever the case was, only Lucifer knew the truth about her. She was his after all; similar to how Annasalia belonged to Zek'Aram.

Compared to Styx, Zek'Aram was a child. It was true that his existence came to be long ago, but Styx's was long before him. He was Lucifer's top general, ranking him a powerful being indeed. Styx however was corrupted with the archdemon's power himself, bringing her to a rank similar to Zek'Aram's. Demon hierarchy was very complicated to decipher.

--

Zek'Aram sent a messenger to Tao'Vana's Azure Spire. Her forces were located on the eastern coast, which wasn't too far from where his own forces were located. Normally each of the general's operated independently from each other, as alone they were more than capable of accomplishing their assigned tasks. Angel intervention meant more forceful measures had to be taken. For this reason, Zek'Aram gladly accepted the task of aiding Tao'Vana's forces.

Shortly after the messenger left, he made his way through the citadel to find Annasalia. He was surprised to find her not far from the building, with the lesser demons crowded by the entrance of where she sat. Slowly, he approached her seated form and placed his left, unbloodied hand on her shoulder.

"You wish to see the world, don't you, little one." He said to her, his voice softer than it was when he spoke with Styx. "We'll be making our way to the eastern coast soon." He then informed her, continuing to lightly caress her shoulder.

Anna, Anna, you need to run. There was a soft humming sound in the breeze. Anna watched as branches on the blackened trees, like they had burnt, snapped from the gust of wind. The burnt ground that had once been home to grass and flowers, now flew black dust up into the wind. Vaguely, Anna felt like someone was calling her name in the breeze, telling her to run from this place. For all the years Anna had wanted to run from her parents, from the isle they lived, now she wished she hadn't. She was home sick. Even with the nice things he was giving her, even with the bit of land she had seen since she had been here. None of it compared to the glorious city of Intigro. Even the slums would be much appreciated right now. Or the small bit of sands and the small sight of the mountains where the elvish were said to live.

Anna's golden eyes were fixated on the swirls of clouds bumping and forming into a giant white cloud above. The cloud looke so inviting, she wondered what it might feel or taste like. What the air up there might smell like. She wondered what it would be like to lay on top of a cloud.

A sigh escaped her lips. She didn't even notice his presence. Run child, you need to run! As quickly as Anna's face scrunched, having vaguely heard a voice calling to her again, it was snuffed out by his shadow. It was light his shadow had blotted out the little bit of sunlight in this vast area that was able to touch her pale flesh. Then his hand touched her flesh, further silencing the voices in the wind. Her head turned to him, a blank face as he asked her a simple question.

"I was hoping the forest would still..be a forest when I got out here." Anna's face dropped with another sigh. "I guess I should have expected this." Though, there was a bit of hope when he suggested they might be making their way to the east coast. Anna jumped on her feet, eyes ablaze with the promise of exploration as she looked up at him. "You'll take me with you? Won't you?"

A grin graced Zek’Aram’s lips, as he lifted his gaze up from her seated form. He gazed over the landscape, which was surely void of life. What was once covered with the life of full trees, lush grass, blooming flowers, and diverse wildlife, was reduced to nothing more than cracked ashlands and wilting stumps. The Obsidian Spire was adorned with ash and demonic structures as far as they eye can see, something Zek’Aram found quite appealing. It was obvious that she did not however.

“Such weakness had no place in my domain.” He said to her, replying to her statement. “True strength can only be found in darkness. The Obsidian Spire serves as my seat of power in this world...and so it must reflect my standing.” He says, as his gaze found its way back to her. He then kneeled down to her level, so they were face to face. “In time you will learn to appreciate this place...Even so…” He paused, his hand lightly caressing her cheek affectionately as he continues. “Such beauty will not be marred...Unlike my lord, I will not have your beauty stained.”

Although Annasalia was probably not aware of Styx’s origins, he thought it’d be best to reassure her. Twisting her into his own personal plaything was tempting he had to admit, but changing her in such a way would not be enjoyable to him. A beautiful creature like her deserved to remain in its original, pristine condition. To that end, he’ll ensure that she is preserved. The mark on her hip was only the beginning to his dominance over her.

“And of course. You will be coming along with me.” He said, rising as he did so. “We will be leaving first thing tomorrow.” His eyes then peered over her, taking in every curve of her body. The dress she wore showed off her body well, and the entirety of her intimate parts could be revealed with the slightest manipulation of her skirt. “Will you tell me your name now, little one?” He asked her.

Annasalia kept her eyes on the dust that rolled in the distance. The black-gray sand had glimpses of browns and silver rocks upturned from the breeze. Still, the land felt barren to her, empty. She herself felt empty at this moment. Things she had wanted to see, the beauty of the lands, were bleek and dark like the souls of the demons themselves. Still, she could hear the joy and pride in Zek-Aram's voice as he spoke about it's appearance.

"Is everything like this in hell as well? A blackened desert land?" Annasalia was curious, but her voice fell void of emotion. Even with her joy about him leaving this place for the moment, a part of her was missing something he most likely could not understand. Or maybe he could, he was completely infatuated with the girl, and wanted her to be happy, or so it seemed. Anna was starting to feel like that. He wasn't really hurting her, though he had taken her in two ways against her will really. Still he had given her pleasure, a good clean environment and no one was abusing her.

Her head turned to gaze at him as he kneeled. She listened to him. He was trying to console her, tell her she would come to love the darkness, but Anna couldn't see it. She had been trapped inside of dark walls all her life, there seemed nothing special about them. Then again, those from the slums would have done anything to have what she had back home or here: A warm place to sleep, clothes, food, and company. "Hmm.." Anna sighed, grunted really. Her eyes dropped to the ground as he caressed her cheek, speaking of not being marred. "Unlike your Lord?" She tilted her head into his hand sighing once more. Even with this newly found emptiness, his hand and affection was warm and gentle. Anna felt weird, empty without him touching her at this moment. Probably because he had taken her virginity, left her body feeling empty physically as well as emotionally. Unfortunately, Anna wasn't sure what the feeling was. She only knew she didn't quite like the oddness of it. "You wish to preserve me?"

Her eyes rose as he stood, telling her some good news. Anna smiled, butterflies seemed to float into her stomach. A chance to see something else then darkness, it was all she wanted. Her eyes were alight once more with joy, if only briefly. "Thank you!" Anna clapped her hands together before her smile faded a bit. "My name?" He was asking for her name again. She twisted in her spot, straightening herself then slumping. Anna was in turmoil at the thought. She could give him her name, but then he would own more of her, was she really ready for that at this moment? She could always lie to him, make up a name or even... "Anna..it's just Anna." Anna was such a common name he'd have trouble hiding her if she ever got away, if she even wanted to really. She just felt the need to keep something to herself, to not let him have her completely in every way. "That's all you need to know right?"

Back
Top Bottom