Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunted(Raziel99+Anjeru)

Even if she couldn't detect him, he was in her mind, although not very deep in. Just looking at her thoughts. She was quick at picking stuff up when something was wrong, he had to give her that. He came to his own mind for about a half second, picking up the images of where he was at the moment. He sent them to her: in the nearby forested area, where it was more than dark enough for his tricks.

He waited for her to come, waited for his mind, in hers, to confirm that she was on her way. Then he started his trickery for the night. He threw in the image of them fighting toe-to-toe in the forest, his blade to her daggers. She was getting hits in... but they weren't physical blows. Her attacks cut at his clothing, tearing them to shreds until they fell off of his body, leaving him nude fighting her. He didn't hide one detail of his body, from toned muscles to his erectness, everything of it was put into her head.

Alice wasn't full conscious of what she was doing, or where her feet were carrying her, but she was headed off toward the forested park not too far from the apartment building. Her eyes began to glow a faint red as she realized that she wasn't controlling consciously where she was walking, one foot in front of the other. When she about to shift control back over to herself, images started to flash in her mind and she saw herself fighting with her target, her blows only succeeding in tearing his clothes from his body. This left him bare to her eyes, every inch of his toned and muscled body, and ever his full arousal with no hint of modesty. Subconsciously her body began to heat and she suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe, her skin coated in a thin film of sweat.

"Stay out of my head!" she snapped out loud as she came to stand in the lair of trees, stubbornly pushing the alluring images from her head, her chest heaving as she tried to regain control of her body though every inch of it was hot and tingling. The spot where he'd fed from her the night before burned hotly and she covered the spot with her palm, biting her lip, eyes glowing a vibrant red as he stroked the vampire side of her personality.

He watched her come into the forest, her body sending out more heat than she normally did. The rage she channeled into her yell was enough to know that he pushed all the right buttons to lure her out. "Ah, the hybrid is here." He said, in a rather cool, taunting voice, as he walked towards her slowly. His arms were crossed as his eyes focused on her flustered face. "I take it you slept well? Killing you now would be useless. And a waste of fun, if I suppose as much."

The blade shot out of his arm, nearly into the ground, but he raised it soon enough to be able to block just in case. "Though, I doubt I will get the same sentiment from you. Bring it." The last bit of his voice was slightly tinged with venom, to draw her into attack.

He was taunting her, she could see that with that rational part of her brain that wasn't flustered. However, as much as she'd like to deny that his words were affecting her, she couldn't. She growled low in her throat. The bastard knew she hadn't slept well because he'd been at her throat, taking the one thing no one had gotten from her. The daggers were out of her boots and in her hands in a second and she was dashing forward, slamming her full weight into the blade as it clashed against his own, using the surprise her assualt would cause to knock him off balance. Her eyes narrowed and she let out a long breath as she stared him down from behind the two daggers that now pressed hard against his own blade.

"You took advantage of me, vampire, you took my blood and you're in my mind. You're not welcome there," she growled, huffing as she threw herself back off the blade and swung herself low to slam the hilt of her dagger into his gut, the other lifted to prevent him from swinging down at her with the sword before she jumped back and steadied herself for another attack.

She struck at him, just as he had predicted, just as he SAW. He hardly blocked it, letting her push, before his blade moved out of the way. Her weapons hit home... but he shifted to mist at the very, very last moment, his tattered shirt following his mist, moving back a good three feet before he materialized again. His shirt was torn on the left and right sides, showing off toned abs. Though, he ignored it, moving to a blocking position again.

"Come at me with your rage!" He taunted her again. "It won't help you! You cannot defeat me!" His feet sunk very slightly in the ground as he steeled himself to the position, waiting.

It wasn't until she actually stopped and looked that she realized it was going exactly as the images had predicted, the ones he'd sent to her mind. She was heaving, flustered, staring as a naked, very attractive vampire. Though she venomantly despised this vampire in this moment, she couldn't fight the attraction. Her body tingled and her breasts felt heavy. Red eyes glowed hotly and she gripped the hilts of her daggers unbearably tight. Her eyes widened, almost like a deer frozen in the lights of a oncoming car. She shook her head and groaned, stumbling back. No-no-no! She wasn't about to let this happened! Growling, she leapt forward again and raised her daggers to swing them down at him, though now her moves were clumsy, distracted, as his blood and body, himself, affected her to her core. He was getting to her, despite her adament refusal of it.

"Whatever you're doing to me, stop!" she snapped as she stumbled back, heaving heavily, shifting her body as it grew to be more uncomfortable in a way she wasn't used to. A way she wasn't about to admit to. "I'm not going to let you get to me," she whispered almost urgently, stepping back, as if, for a second, she was debating retreating rather than face this.

He was simply playing defense to her attacks, changing shape or dodging at the last moment, so she caught some sort of scrap of clothing from him. It wasn't long before he was nude, just like he showed her when she came. He knew that it was getting to her. And he slowly walked towards her now, the blade coming out of his arm, but not as far as before. Now, it was more like a dagger's length from his fist.

"What's wrong? Has your hunter's resolve faltered?" He leaped towards her, stopping a few inches in front of her, blade at her throat. He looked deep into her eyes, a slight vehement hate from being tailed like a wild animal in his eyes. But it was only a small flurry that dissipated quickly. "If I was any sort of hunter, you would be dead." He said, pulling his arm away from her throat. "Be happy that i'm not." He turned from her then, the blade pulling back into his arm. He was seemingly defenseless.

When that blade was at her throat, she didn't seem to react in any way. She was so overwhelmed, she wasn't sure how to react anymore. Before it registered, he'd pulled the blade away from her throat and turned his back to her. Seemingly defenseless. If she wanted to take her move, this would have been what appeared to be the perfect oppurtunity. Her resolve was shaken though, she couldn't place why. Her hands shook. Silently, she dropped the daggers to the ground and stared at his back. For what felt like forever. What was she doing? If she was any kind of hunter, like he said about himself, he'd be dead right now.

"Why is the society having you hunted? Why did they send their best after you? What have you done?" she questioned quietly, almost as if she were speaking to herself, questioning herself. As if she could get the answers from herself. "Have you warranted this? Have you killed?"

He sat there for a good minute before he heard the sound of metal hitting the ground. He won this match, and he slowly turned around to face her. "Why do they want me dead?" The question he said was more of a inner musing than asking. "I cannot tell you why they want me dead. Not yet." He took a few steps forward, touching her cheek softly.

"Have I killed?" His voice grew slightly more somber with that, his eyes coming down to earth from the natural high-horse vampires had. "Yes, I have killed. Not many, and not in a fighters death. Accidental, for the cause that they want me dead for" He looked away from her. "They are afraid of what I am doing. So they try to stop it."

Alice almost flinched when he laid his hand upon her soft, fleshy cheek - almost - but she did not. She almost wanted to lean her face into his touch - almost - but she did not. Instead, she fought the urge to lean into him, to touch him, and took a step back. Those twin orbs still were glowing a faint red as she tried to ignore the allure of the male in front of her, as hard as it was. She lowered her eyes to to Earth beneath their feet. "You won't have any more trouble from me," she murmured. Though, that in itself was a double edged sword. If she did not kill her target, and left the society, she would be the target for the next hunter. "I won't hunt you anymore and we...we shouldn't be...I can't be around you anymore. You do things to me that...that I can't handle," she said as she crossed her arms defensively across her chest and turned her back to him.

He picked every thought that she had had out of her mind, and when she faced away, he stepped forward. "They won't come after you. I can make sure of that." He said softly, putting his hand out on her shoulder. "That would be my presence in you, making the reaction. I'll stop it." He took another step forward, gently pressing against her back. He was true to his word, his mind leaving hers, stopping the different flows of emotion that he was giving her. Though he was still stark naked behind her. "What now?"

Though he withdrew from her mind, his skin pressing against her back caused her to shiver. "I don't understand why you make me feel this way," she murmured as her eyes continued to heat a steady red. Her very slight fangs tipped and she groaned, shutting her eyes tightly. "I've never had this reaction, never." It was so confusing that it was almost frightening to her. Somehow, almost without really thinking about it, she found herself leaning back into him, his skin almost igniting her. "I don't understand it, but...I..." she trailed off and tilted her head up, to the side, so that she could see his handsome face. "What are you doing to me? It's not just you in my mind...it's more than that," she whispered.

She was puzzled by what he had done. Instinctively, as she leaned back against him, his arms went around her, half to help her stay up... half to hold her closer to him. "It's my blood in you." He whispered, feeling her eyes going over his face. "It's being some sort of trigger to your need." He couldn't help but bend down slightly, kissing her forehead. "... My need." He could feel her need flowing through him, like there were hoses connecting them. He spun her around, clothes forming around his body so she wasn't feeling that heat. "Come with me. I can give you a safe place for the day, at least."

Alice was starting to feel a little overwhelmed as she was looking up into his face, his entrancing eyes; such a thing this was. Merely a span of an hour ago, she was out for his blood and to make sure he wouldn't be walking the Earth anymore. Now...nothing made sense. Suddenly, her world had been flipped upside down. Her life was going to be drastically different, she wasn't even sure she knew how to be anything else other than a hunter. Should she go off with him? Despite being the best hunter, the society could still kill her; having him to protect her, alongside of her own strength, would give her a better chance. "I guess...that would be okay," she murmured, knowing her apartment flat wasn't going to be secure anymore considering it had been given to her by the society. "For now," she added.

She accepted, and he smiled, turning from her and leading the way. "Come with me." He said softly, going through the forest to the outskirts of the town. There was a small house here, and he opened the door for her. "Go on in."

The house wasn't that big, maybe two rooms with light furnishings: a fireplace, a bed, a place to store a little food. It wasn't much. But he went over by the fireplace, and moving the rug that was there showed a well-camouflaged trap door. He opened it, then jumped in. The top of his head was still visible, but it was dark down there, so the firelight messed with the dark vision. He waited for her to jump down, then he closed the trap door.

Now that the fireplace was hidden behind the trap door, and he mentally moved the rug to cover the trap door, the cavern that was there was shown. It was like a u-turn, and rather short, with a small light barely seen at the end. Leading her down it, they walked into a rather large room, with a fireplace just under where the fireplace from the room above was. There were chairs, paintings, rugs, and a fridge with some chilled blood packs. There was a adjoining room, with a Canopy bed and dark drapes and covers.

"You can stay here as long as you need." He said softly.

She followed him at every point it was deemed necessary, though her mind wandered from time to time. The things he made her feel...perhaps it wasn't best to be under the same roof as him. "Ah, um...thank-you," she murmured, adjusting her hair a tad nervously. She wasn't sure how to be around other people, especially a man that affected her this way, she had always been alone. Hunting was all she knew. She turned her back to him and wandered around the room, trailing her slim fingers along an occasional piece of furniture. After a few moments, she sat in the chair and slid off her boots, massaging each one of her feet for a moment. "Why are you helping me?" she asked.

He watched her move slowly along the room, touching some things while walking by others. He smiled at her thanks. "It is no problem." He said. He watched her sit, and he sat in the couch opposite. He watched her rub her feet, then heard her question. It took him a minute to think on it. "You're going to be hunted, just like I am. I cannot let such a pretty face be killed." He couldn't help but smile at that, looking at her.

She listened to his words, then tilted her head curiously. "Pretty?" she repeated, though in the form of a question rather than a statement. "I'm far from," she decided on that and leaned back into the chair, stretching her legs out. "And if they hunt me, well, they will need a group to come after me. I'm the best they have - well, had," she corrected herself before continuing, "I'm not going to hunt someone who doesn't deserve it though, so I won't be an easy target." Though the hunter's way had been her life for as long as she could remember, her blue grey eyes were steady. She wasn't scared, not when she knew she could hold her own, for the most part.

"You are very pretty. Beautiful. I am surprised they are sending a female of your stature out for hunting." He leaned back in the chair, relaxing, but a blush stole his face for a moment. "I am obviously not a easy target, as well, as you have seen. I can take care of myself. But with multiple hunters on us, we must stick together and be careful." He gestured towards the fridge. "There's blood in there if you are thirsty. It's mine, though." He looked into the fire, to try to clear his mind of his thoughts... which were of her the other night, when he tried to scare her off by removing her clothes.

"I suppose that's true," she wasn't really thirsty, but she knew that the vampire side of her needed blood. A slight blush came to her cheeks as she thought of the night before, or even tonight, where his body had stirred a part of her she was afraid of. Blushing still, she slowly stood from the chair and moved to stand in front of where he sat on the couch. Her corset top hugged her breasts, the milky white globes threatening to spill over the top, comfortably folding to her curves. The jeans hung low on her hips, her tiny little bellybutton inviting his tongue to play, her hips prominent and curved. "If...if you don't mind..." she started, her eyes beginning to heat some at the thoughts she was having, "...may I...feed from...you?" she swallowed and blushed more, almost regretting the question as soon as it was out. "Crap, nevermind. I don't know what I'm thinking."

He watched her stand up slowly, her hips swaying as she walked in front of him, her whole body a wonderful piece of art made by the gods. Her question made his mouth almost water, forcing him to lick his lips lightly in anticipation. But she pulled it back, and it made his heart sink. Though he wasn't going to give it up that easy. He grabbed her hand lightly, blushing slightly with her. "No, no, you can. I have no problem with it." He slowly, reluctantly let her hand go, then leaned back against the chair, tilting his head to bare his neck, the vein pulsing invitingly to her.

He grabbed her hand just as she was about to step back, so she stopped and looked down at him with slightly wide eyes. His words caused her heart to beat crazily within her chest, almost making it hard to breathe. What was wrong with her? Just hours before, she'd despised this man and yet now she couldn't get him or his body out of her mind. He let go of her hand and she softly nodded, her eyes glowing slightly as he presented his neck. She gulped and licked her lower lip, before slowly straddling his lap, setting each knee astride each of his hips. She set her hands on his chest and took in a nervous breath as she leaned down towards his neck. Softly, her lips touched his skin and she shuddered, her teeth becoming slightly sharper. With a groan, she bit down gently and almost died of pleasure as his blood filled her mouth. Never had blood tasted like this; it was exquisite. Perfect to her.

To him, everything seemed to go in a sort of blurry slow-motion, her every movement, every twitch of a muscle, being recorded in his mind. He felt her straddle him, his arousal growing strong and rather evident, pushing lightly against her. Her lips were a tease on his neck, but it wasn't long, even with his time-stall, before she bit down, and he gasped, then let out a soft moan. His hand came up as he felt her fangs slide easily into his skin, eyes fluttering shut as his hand held the back of her head.

Alice heard his moan and she couldn't help the feeling that overcame her, an almost overwhelming sense of power; it was hard to describe what she was feeling. She felt the ever growing bulge of his erection beginning to press against her crotch and she shuddered as his blood slid down her throat and spread throughout her entire body. As much as she wanted to keep feastin on him in this intimate way, she knew that she had to stop or risk impairing him by taking too much. Slowly, her fangs receeded and she ran her tongue across the twin pinhole marks on his neck, sealing them shut. His hand was on the back of her neck, firm and strong, comforting in a way. She lifted her head and slowly opened her red-hued eyes to stare down at him in a sort of awed trance. His blood tinged her lips red, her tongue sliding out to lap up the lingering bits.

His breathing was rather erratic from the molten heat that was coursing through his veins, a heat started by her closeness and her bite. He wasn't feeling drained at all, though he was starting to get a little light-headed... though he thought it was their proximity. Too soon she pulled out her fangs, and he let out another soft moan as her tongue flicked over his neck. He was breathing heavily, eyes closed as her eyes went over him, and he opened them in time to see her lick the blood off her lips, and he licked his own. His head came forward fast, quickly locking onto her lips as he kissed her, a very passionate, heated embrace as he held her to him.

Back
Top Bottom