Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunted(Raziel99+Anjeru)

Their eyes locked for only a moment, but it was enough to make her feel like she had been changed down to her very soul. Before she could gather her thoughts, his head came forward fast, lips capturing her own. She practically wanted to melt within his arms, her lips pliant against his own. They softened, then parted, to allow her tongue to touch his as it explored her mouth. She moaned, a passionate mewl that was swallowed in his kiss. Her hands curled in his shirt on his chest, her body instintively pressing up against his own. Her mind was spinning, drowning in whatever was consuming her.

He couldn't hold onto any sort of rational thought now, his mind completely gone in a blaze of lust and heat. Her lips opened, and their tongue met, dancing among themselves as he deepened the kiss. But it didn't last long. He had no reason to hide his lust for her, something that had never been opened up by anyone before. His mind was nearly a open book, except for that secret that had made him hunted by the society. His clothes disappeared as well, leaving him bare to her eyes once more.

She blushed hotly as she felt his clothes disappear, her hands now resting on his bare chest. She curled her fingers and gently her nails bit into his skin, as the kiss consumed her alive. His lust poured into her mind, combining with her own that was already powerful and overwhelming. Embarassed, but consumed, she allowed her own clothes to disappear from her youthful body. They were now pressed together nude and intimately, a slight movement was all that was needed to combine them in the most primal of ways. Her whole body was hot, including her core, desperate for him almost in the way that her lust had pushed her so far. She couldn't pull back now, she didn't even want to.

He was slightly taken aback when her own clothes were removed, but he wasn't fully surprised. He deepened the kiss, his breath slightly hitched as he felt her nails dig slightly into his chest. His hands brushed slowly over her back, feeling her soft skin, before sliding up and to the front, cupping the swells of her breasts lightly, playing with her peaks with his thumbs. His hips moved up slightly, rubbing his length against her hot feminine core.

Alice couldn't help but shiver as he ran his hands up her back, then a moan followed as those same hands came around to cup and softly tease the white, tender globes that were her breasts. He rubbed his length against her damp core and it sent a shock throughout her body that caused her core and clit to throb painfully. She wanted him so badly, she couldn't even think about it coherently anymore. She dragged her nails down his chest and moaned into his lips, pressing herself close to him, just eagerly wanting to take every part of him that she could. He was making her crazy, yet in such a good way. She couldn't seem to get enough.

Her own need beat at him in waves that only made him hotter and hotter. Soon, he couldn't hold himself back. His hands moved to her rear, standing and lifting her up in his arms. Easily, he carried her to the bed, laying her down and blanketing her body with his. It was hardly a few moments later that his member slid into her, burying deep in her hot folds, a moan echoing out of his lips against hers.

She squeaked as he lifted her body up into his arms so easily, carrying her across the room to the bed. She felt the cushion of the blanket and mattress against her back as he laid her there. He was laying on top of her now, kissing her, and then in a moment, he was deep inside of her. She moaned into his lips, her heat gripping at him as they merged together in the most intimate of ways. Her hands clutched at his shoulders and set her legs astride his hips, arching up into him and shuddering with pleasure, his lips eating up the moans that came from her.

Her lips absorbed the moans that came from his own mouth as he slid into her. She was so tight, and fiery hot, that his mind seemed to implode on itself. Losing control to the heated moment, his hips thrusted, a good, fast pace for her, nipping her lip, kissing her neck. His hands couldn't help but move over her body, memorizing every curve of it. She was all he could think about. Even her scent turned him on. IT was sad, but he was so absorbed by it that he doubted he would last long. He hadn't held back enough.

Not that she couldn't sympathize. Alice had never been so stimulated in her entire life. She literally felt like her mind was being consumed by fire and left in ashes. Her whole body shuddered and her feminine core gripped at him, hot and wet, milking him almost as fast as he was pushing her over the cliff into the waves of release. He was worried he wouldn't last long? She was just as close, crying out with each thrust, each moan a little louder than the last as she clutched at him. "I can't...I can't hold it back," she moaned out. "Bite me, please." She knew it was the most intimate of all things, to share blood while coming together in sexual release, but she didn't care right now. She really didn't.

Her pleas were barely heard, though they registered perfectly in his mind, moaning in acceptance as his teeth teased her pulse, feeling the hot pulsing of her blood. His fangs quickly grew, and he eagerly bit down, her blood pooling in his mouth. He let out a groan at that, the sweet taste of her blood filling all of is senses. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, his body consumed fully in pleasure.

As soon as he bit down and her unique blood poured into his mouth, she knew she was gone. Forever changed. It was the most amazing feeling she'd ever experienced. She couldn't hold it back anymore, and was thrown off the cliff. Her back arched and she clung to him as she shuddered, her core suddenly tight around him and swamping his length with the hot juiced of her release. Her head fell back as she moaned loud his name, eyes shut as the feeling caused white sparks to dance across her vision, it was intense.

If his own feelings and her tight grip on his length at he orgasm wasn't enough to push him over the edge, the waves of pleasure he was getting from her definitely were. He moaned out, his mouth letting go of her neck as he orgasmed, hot seed filling her up on the inside. His thrusts were erratic until he was done, then he stayed buried in her, holding her close to him, panting slightly. His mouth went back to her neck, licking the bites to seal them, then slowly licking the blood that trailed down her neck, not wasting a single drop of it.

She fell limp in his arms with a very content, satisfied moan. Alice let him rest against her and shivered as he licked up the remaining drops of her blood that had begun to run down her neck. She slid her fingers into his hair and held him close, every nerve in her body tingling with a new awareness. "My god..." she breathed on a sigh. "I've never felt anything like that in my entire life. Not once." It was a strange thing, considering they had been enemies only a matter of hours ago. What had happened in that short amount of time, she didn't know.

He was slowly getting a hold on his breathing, eyes closed, unable to help nuzzling against her soft skin as she held him, her hand going up into his hair. "Neither have I." He whispered to her after hearing her words, lips kissing slowly up her shoulder and neck, soon finding her lips. His kiss was gentle, loving. He didn't feel the least bit threatened, knowing that she was a hunter, and that he was completely open and vulnerable that moment. He had the utmost trust in her, because of what she had done with him.

Alice was just as vunerable in this moment as he was, to be with a target in such a way. She had nothing to defend herself with, should he desire to finish her off, but she didn't really care. To her, he wasn't a target anymore. He was just another person like her, right now just trying to enjoy this unique and wonderous moment as they bathed in the aftermath of something neither of them had ever experienced before. Laying there, she just enjoyed the small kisses he pressed to her skin and held him close. They probably wouldn't get another night like this, so peaceful, until they weren't targets anymore. Come to think of it, the society had ways to find her, to make sure they knew something like happens, though she really didn't pay it much thought at the moment.

His teeth gently nibbled up her shoulder and neck to her earlobe, gently teasing as he peeked into her thought. He didn't see her as another person: he saw her as a very special person, one that was able to give him something as wonderful as she had. And he was thankful that it came out this way. He doubted that he had the heart to kill her before, now, he would pull the trigger on himself before her. But the society wouldn't find them. It would be impossible. Any type of tracking would be stopped by the walls. They wouldn't find the secret entrance. They could hole up down there for months.

Alice wasn't used to having such attentions paid to her and just enjoyed each kiss that he pressed to her skin. Her earlobe was sensitive and couldn't help but shiver as he gently teased it. Her hands trailed up his back and caressed as they went, before they rested within his hair to hold him to her. "Why was it like that - rather, why is it like this with us?" she whispered curiously. "Just hours earlier, we wanted to kill each other." Though, in all honesty, she doubted she could have actually killed him. Something had been stalling her from the very beginning and that's why the hunt had gone on for so long without any conclusive encounters. She'd kept her distance from her target, though she hadn't really known why until now.

His body let out a rather gleeful shiver as he felt her hands go up his back, reaching and holding him through his hair. He nipped her earlobe lightly as he heard her words, thinking on them. "We are but a few of the people that are for sinful decadence." He whispered. "We enjoy the carnal: battle, lust and sex, the enthralling moments. It is no wonder we went so far... Though, we went farther than any normal two people would. And you know the reason for that." He kissed her lightly, nipping her lip gently. His mind was open for her to explore... mostly. The one thing that was hidden from her was the thing that had his head on the platter for the society.

Alice listened to him and thought over each part of what he said very carefully before giving a soft nod. She in return, kissed the side of his neck, up to his jaw, before very gently pressing a soft, light, butterfly kiss to his lips. She could see that his mind was open to her, but she wasn't used to seeing into someone's mind that way; she could see and tell that he wasn't lying to her. "So...what do you do with me now?" she asked him as she softly drew her fingers through his hair and laid with him there. There was a part of him that she could feel that he'd blocked off from her, but they had just gotten to know each other in another way besides hunter and hunted, so she wasn't going to press him for any secrets right now.

She was respecting the little bit of privacy that he made from blocking off part of his mind, and that made him smile. "In time." He whispered to her, nipping her lip. But he jumped up as he heard a noise from above. It was quiet, light footsteps, but it was noticeable to him. Clothes appeared on him as he headed to follow the sound, eventually heading to the trapdoor. They hadn't even noticed it, and they wouldn't find it if they didn't know it was there, but he stood at the ready anyway, movements completely silent.

Alice shifted as he climbed up from the bed, suddenly feeling cold without him so close to her. Listening closely, she too, could hear the noise coming from above. She frowned, but kept faith in the fact that he had said they wouldn't be able to find them down here because she was pretty sure she knew who was upstairs. To ensure that they kept track of their hunters, the society made sure they had a mind link - rather a one way one - with another, higher rank, member, one with some inheritance of a supernatural sort; vampire, hybrid, the like. She climbed up from the bed and dressed herself again, pretty much the same as she'd worn before, quickly tying her hair up into a knot, in case they needed to fight their way out - unlikely, but she prepared nonetheless.

----

Xander stood inside the structure, top side, carefully inspecting the rooms for any sign of Alice, or her target. She had never reported in, so one of two things had happened; dead, or traitor. Given the faint mind-link he had on Alice, he knew it wasn't death that had kept her from checking in. She was very much alive. His strangely copper eyes watched as Emily went about the rooms, checking things as throughally as he was.

"I don't think she's here, or him either, for that matter," Emily muttered as she tapped the couch with her foot.

"Hmm, could be," Xander murmured. "I sense her, but with only a mind-link at half capacity, I can't pinpoint her exact location. I know she's around here somewhere, just not sure if it's here specifically." He knelt beside the fireplace and furrowed his auburn brows. "Something feels off, but we'll have to go back for now."

Emily nodded as Xander took a moment before standing. "Let's go," he said and after a moment, the two of them had left the house and were then taking one last look around the surroundings.

----

"Mmm, I think they're gone," Alice whispered as she plopped back down onto the couch and stretched a little. "You know, I'm more than likely a liability for you. You'd do better off on your own," she said. Not able to help feeling a little bad that she was bringing more hunters, or trackers, to his doorstep.

He could hear their whispers to each other, knew that they knew that she was still alive. That wasn't good news to him. But, he felt calmer as they left. He turned to her, shaking his head. "You are not a liability. Just something that I hadn't thought of happening. Now..."

He moved closer to her, kissing her deeply, his mind rushing into hers, not taking control, but working. He was looking for the signal that she was sending out, whether or not she knew it. He found it easily enough, faint. It would be easy to destroy.

"I want you to send out a distress call, make it sound like you are in trouble. But do it mentally." He said, in a low voice.

He waited for her to obey, watching the mental reactions. When she did, he found the path, letting enough of it through before cutting the line. "There." He whispered, taking his own mind back. "They will think you are dead now."

I need help! Please, the target has me pinned. Please he--, abruptly the mental call for help was cut off and Xander stopped, now about 80 feet away the building. His heart sped for a moment, before he managed to calm it down enough to think rationally. That was definitely Alice's voice, and it even came with her familiar mental channel. There was only one rational conclusion - that was that Alice had been killed by her target.

Xander couldn't help but feel that was not what had happened, after all, they had sent Alice because she was the best and their target was a clever one. This could very well be another one of his tricks. He had no proof though...at least not yet. "Come, I can't sense her anymore. We need to head back," he said stoically to Emily as he proceeded to lead the way back out to the city.

----

Alice listened for a silent moment and then nodded as she pressed another kiss to his lips. "That may help, but..." she trailed off for a moment before she continued. "We will still have our hands full when they catch up to you. If they think you've killed their best hunter, they will still send many after you. Just none who are looking for me. Are you sure I'm worth this?" Of course, she didn't want to make it seem like she was trying to push him away, or that she was uncertian, but she wanted to make certain that he was in this a hundred percent like her. She really had nothing to go back to, but that didn't mean he didn't. She secretly hoped he didn't, though that was very selfish thinking.

He smiled, listening. Not ready for this? He had been hiding from these guys for a while now. "I have holed up in here for a year and a half. They won't get in here." He kissed her softly, before walking past her. He moved a bookcase over and showed a door, metallic compared to the other doors in the place. "Do you think you are ready for my secret?"

"Well, you do have a point. I never did find this place either..." she mused as he moved and revealed another door; it was astounding how well this place was set up. "Why did you come out at all when I started tracking you?" It was a genuine question stemming from her curiousity. If he had the option to stay hidden, why had he come out at all when she was after him? "Oh...well, I'm ready for it, if you're ready to share it with me," she responded a moment later after he had spoken. Her heartbeat picked up a notch with anxiety at the thought, wondering what it was that he was hiding from her.

Back
Top Bottom