Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

After a short while they were in the guest room, Michael hugging her from behind, rubbing his crotch into her rear. His breath hit her neck as he rubbed her stomach, his voice now a soft whisper."Tell me your darkest fantasies Melanie..and I will make them come true...I will give you the pleasure, the ecstasy my father could never give you.."

" You should know a couple of them. Remember when I showed you my journal? " Melanie said moaning as she felt his crotch rub against her rear end, he was the only one she had ever let read her journal. She wanted every inch of him inside of her, she wanted him in every hole possible. It had always been her desire to have him inside of her while she was being fucked from behind by someone else.

He smirked a bit, still whispering as he ground into her more."Mmm of course I do..But surely you have gotten some rather kinky fantasies while you have been gone..? Because While you're here you're going to get to do any and everything you want with me..I'm all yours baby..."

" There is this one.. I find a man in uniform very sexy, you would look very good in camo. I could strip you down to nothing, suck you dry." Melanie said as she chewed on her lower lip, took off her glasses. She had been able to get contacts that didn't irritate her eyes. She turned to him as she pressed her lips against his, started to get undressed for him. If he knew her as well as he did he would know she liked to undress herself, liked a little help with things like her bra etc.

He smirked a bit, nodding a bit with a smile as he kissed her, keeping her body snug against his own. But he let her undress herself, only helping her when she would work on her bra and panties, which he helped undo and toss to the floor. "Mmm of course but that will be for a later time when we have the uniform love...For now...How about I just tend to the needy pussy my father clearly abandoned and left for me to devour.."He whispered hotly in her ear, soon taking her hand and digging it into his pants."See....YOU have gotten me all hard baby...just like you used to when you would tease my cock in chem class.....you dirty girl.."

" Mmm it feels good but would feel amazing inside of me." Melanie said as she stroked him, kissed him taking his hand then sliding it down between her legs. She was drenched, it was because she had seen him naked until he covered up with a towel. The brunette had always teased him, told him all the dirty things she could do to him if she ever got the chance. Now she had that chance, knowing he could please her in ways his father never could made her want him to basically attack her pussy with his cock.

He nodded a bit, tilting his head and biting her nec as she stroked him. when shis hand met with her drenched cunt he rubbed her hard, licking her neck as he smiled."then undress me baby..release my cock from its cage...I want to push you against the wall and pound you...Melanie...I want to hear you scream for me..."

Melanie placed her hands upon the waist band of his shorts, pushed them down around his ankles. She kissed him as she ran her hands up, down his chest. " Take me Michael!! Make me feel like I'm queen of the world." The brunette wanted him, had needed him for a really long time but until now she was unable to see him. She had missed him, how she could talk dirty to him in a teasing manner. Every time they were partnered togeher in chem she would always tease him while she sat next to him, had told him the next time she saw him she would make all his sexual desires a reality.

Once the duo was nude he pulled her, shoving her front into the wall, his cock probing at her pussy, his breathing slow and deep."Mmmm oh how i wished i could have just bent you over that desk in chem class so many timess...god you were always a tease..Its a shame you're father never realized it.."He mocked. And with a rough thrust he buried himself inside her, groaning loud and hard, his cock pulsing against her walls."god Melanie..I've wanted your pussy for so long...And now it's finally mine..."

Melanie moaned as she felt him shove himself into her, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she began to thrust her hips against his. She wasn't a virgin because her father had managed to pop her cherry, her lips pressed against his as her tongue slid along his lower lip. All her dreams were coming true, she had always wanted to take him into the janitor's closet but knew her parents could find out so she never gave into her sexual desire to have him.

Michael hated her parents for they way they treated her, wishing she would stand up for what she wanted. there was so many things he wanted to do to her, with her and for her before she had left but he had missed his chance. But now he was able to truly fuck her, ravage her and love her. and if he could he would see if Valerie was ok with her staying with him and her. After all Melanie had some dark fantasies of her own the woman might like. however that was for another time, the man driving roughly into her, lewd slaps filling the room." Yes..moan for me baby...Because I'm gonna break your pussy...I'm going to breed you baby...If you want me to.."

" Oh hell yes! I've never wanted anything more." Melanie said as she kissed him, thrusted her hips against his. She had wanted to stand up to her parents but she didn't any family she could live with, she had been forced to attend an all girl's private college for a year then she dropped out. Her parents didn't know where she was, they couldn't contact her because her cell had been ditched earlier on in her relationship with his father. She moaned into his mouth, her heart rate started to speed up as she closed her eyes to imagine a little one like him running around.

He pummeled her pussy, his cock ravaging her walls one thrust after another. Michael had her snugly pressed against the wall, driving home into her womb, letting her body feel the full power of his thrusts. the man bit her neck, hands squeezing and pulling open her tight rear. As he did he looked up, the roof all glass, his eyes locked with Valerie.

Valerie was watching them, she chewed on her lower lip as she read her book. She could feel her thighs heating up, she wanted to pleasure herself but refused to for the same reason her son having sex with another woman should have made her jealous. Winking at him she went back to her book, crossed her legs hoping she could deal with being turned on without using her fingers to give herself pleasure.

Melanie moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, her climax was already building up. She had never felt anything so amazing, she couldn't believe she had to wait so long. Her body was in heaven, she was on cloud nine every inch of her enjoyed him. She wanted him to be her last, never wanted to be with forever.

He smirked a bit, licking his lips as he looked back to Melanie, knowing full well he would be getting her involved soon enough in this woman's fantasies. So with a breath he speared into her, his cock hitting her g-spot, flooding her with pleasure."Mmm baby cum for me...Let me hear you cry my name as you cum....And me and Valerie will show you pleaure my father can never give you..."

Melanie did just that she came,screamed his name as her juices covered his cock. She tilted her head back, moaned as her heart raced her breathing heavy. The idea of his stepmother showing her the same pleasure he was she was already getting turned on, wanted it all. She had always imagined herself with him, another woman.

Michael smirked a bit, letting go of himself, utterly hammering her cunt, showing it no mercy as he gave her the pounding he wanted to so many years ago. but that act left him groaning as he came, Melanie soon feeling his hot seed pumping into her womb, giving her the breeding she had wanting."o-Oh fuck baby yes!!"

Melanie moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, felt him release inside of her. She continued to moan, hoped he wasn't done because she could go a few more rounds before she was done. Her life had been complicated up until now, she wanted to spend forever in his arms. She never wanted to leave him again, as long as she could be with him she would be.

After the first round he led her to the bed, throwing her down as he climbed over top of her, his eyes locked on hers."Make sure you look up...show Valerie that her man is pleasing you properly..that her lover is doing a good job.."He whispered in her ear before he plunged into her once again, deciding to dump another load into her cunt, this time with her laying on her back, forced to look up at the mother.

Melanie looked up, smiled as she chewed on her lower lip. She could feel another climax starting to build up, she felt amazing. Her body had waited years to have him inside of her, now that he was she never wanted him to stop. She wrapped her legs around his waist, started thrusting her hips against his as she arched her back her breasts hardening.

Michael ground into her, their position making it all the easier to do so which left his cock to scrape and drag along her inner walls. Huis breathing grew deep and his hands gripped her hips, holding her down as he rammed his length inside her."Mmm come on Melanie cry out for me..I want to hear your sweet voice..."

" Michael! " Melanie moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, tilted her head back. She was sweating from earlier, her heart was still racing with her breathing pretty heavy. This was her dream Cl e true, she opened her eyes just to make sure it was real then started kissing him as she thrusted against him her climax building up faster then the first one.

He kissed back, hips impaing deeper, pushing into her womb as the man made love to her, his thick cock opening her up. During his thrusts Michael soon reached around, prodding a finger into her tight back door, eager to see how she would take to it.

Melanie moaned arching her back just a little more as she closed her eyes she ran her heal along his lower back,thrusted against him. She enjoyed the pleasure of his finger in her back door, as he thrusted into her her climax grew closer to its peak. All she had ever wanted was happening right now, her body was enjoying it all as it quivered with delight.

And Michael was happy to give it to her, his cock pummeling her again and again, not showing any remorse to her cunt as the lewd smacks filled the room. His mouth attacked her neck with kisses and suckles before he whispered in her ear."After this baby...How about we invite her on down...and give both your holes some much needed attention..?" He offered, teasing her ass a bit more before suddenly jackhammering into her, ready to unload into her once again.

Back
Top Bottom