Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

Hugging her waist, Michael pound into her with slow, deep thrusts, breathing hard into the kiss as his cock throbbed within her slick depths. His hands gripped her tight, pulling and tugging her into him, helping her to work him in and out of her. He was loving this, the taboo o their act making him feel all the hotter and unable to resist the need to ravage her.

Valerie moaned enjoying the sensation of him inside of her, she still wondered why she hadn't give into the temptation of him earlier on. She pushed it all aside as she thrusted her hips against his, her climax built up inside of her. Having her stepson inside of her felt like heaven, she wanted him to releas his seed inside of her. She knew he would never ignore her, would be there for her through it all no matter what.

Michael hugged her close and tight, his body firmly on her own as the two moved against one another, their motions forming waves in the pool. His cock ravaged her insides, stretching to his girth as each thrust soon hit home into her womb."Mmm M-Mother..So good..so tight.."He praised with a grin, the idea of it all making his cock pulse all the wilder. the fact she was his own stepmom was hard to deny that it was turning him on, he was nearing his limit quickly.

" Oh Michael!! " Valerie moaned as she tilted her head back, felt the waves of the water. She had always thought Michael was the perfect son, now he was the perfect lover. This was a dream come true for her, she had missed him the entire time he was in school he was all she thought about. She had usually pleasured herself while looking at his picture, now she had the real thing.

Michael kissed her deeply, his breathing slow and deep, his cock pulsing wildly inside her, teasing her walls as he ravaged her, each thrust making her bounce in the water. The man tightly gripped her hips, yanking her down onto his cock as the two copulated, enjoying the taboo lust for each other one thrust after another."O-Oh mother.."He moaned in a whisper, his breathing shaky, his eyes locked on her own."I-I'm gonna cum..."

" Don't hold back my boy." Valerie said as she smiled her own climax was getting close, she had a feeling he would release his seed into her before she let go of her own. She moaned as she continued to thrust her hips against his, she had always wanted it from him but was simply afraid. Now she was getting what she had always wanted, whatever happened she knew Michael would be there for her.

Indeed he would, more than happy to give her the loving, seed and more she craved. He had more of a sex drive than his father and Valerie was perfect for him. So with rough thrusts he pounded into her, holding off on his climax, waiting for her, wanting her to enjoy as much as both of them could handle. With even rougher thrusts the man pummeled her cunt, helping her move by yanking her into him again and again."N-Not until you cum first baby..."

Valerie moaned as she smiled hearing him call her baby she thrusted her hips against his, tilted her head back as a loud moan left her lips she released for him. Her juices covered him, she knew he was ready to release inside of her now that she'd released for him. She loved him, she would certainly remove her wedding ring to make sure he was the only man she was ever with from now on. His father didn't seem to care, was away on business with one of his sexy secretaries.

Michael smiled more as she came, pummeling her pussy as it spasmed, twitching around his cock. The man let out a groan, arching back as he came, flooding the deepest parts of her with his virile seed."O-oh mother..I'm cumming.."He told her, his cock firing jet after jet of his seed into her womb. He held the woman close and tight, his eyes looking into her own. He kissed her deeply, savoring it for a moment before he pulled back."So long as he is away..I'm going to make you...an your body mine...Your sweet loving son will gladly pleasure every inch of you.."

'' That sounds like a good plan, you realize that when he comes home he won't even notice.'' Valerie said as she kissed him back, continued to thrust against him. She wasn't ready to be done she could go another round or two before she was ready to relax, her body wasn't even ready for him to stop. Having him inside of her was magical, she couldn't think of a better man to give her what she needed physically. She loved her stepson, her husband meant nothing to her because he hadn't been paying attention to her since his first secretary started after Michael had left for school which left her feeling pretty lonely.

He nodded, knowing clear and well his old man was too lost in his other women to pay any mind to Valerie which made it easy to claim the young woman. But he was far fom done, his cock still hard and ready to go."Does my lovely stepmother want another load inside her? or would she prefer to change things up and try something she wants?"

"You can cum insid of me as many times as you want, if I get pregnant it's meant to be." Valerie said as she smiled, kissed him she wasn't really worried about what she wanted right now. She felt pleasure that she had never felt before, if he released enough times she knew she could end up with multiples which was fine with her. Having Michael was amazing, she didn't want anybody else ever again.

Michael smiled at her words, more than happy to give her the children she wanted. but he wanted to please her, to give her the sexual release she desired most. With slow thrusts he whispered in her ear."tell me what other dirty things my mother wants.."He told her,eager to bring her further into lust, to draw out the perverted side of her his father failed to tap into."I know you're naughty..now let me see it.."

" I've never tried anal, I love to give blow jobs." Valerie said with a smile as she grabbed his balls with her hand, gave them a squeeze. She was enjoying herself, she had every naughty secretes but he would discover those as time moved along. " I'll reveal other things in time my boy." Valerie said as she kissed him chewed on his lower lip, Continued to squeeze his balls. She was madly in love with him, he would find her secret spots soon enough.

He smirked a bit, kissing her neck as he ground into her, letting his cock work her insides."Then why don't we break in your ass....Let me take the one virginity you still have to give me..."He suggested, his eyes locked on hers. He was ready to discover her, to explore her body and mind while his dad was away...Valerie was beautiful and was worth the riosk and so much more. So with a smile he pulled her in, her breasts now masghed into his chest."You want to be bent over? or laying in the shallow side of the pool for this my sweet, loving naughty woman of a mother?"

" I'll bend over for you." Valerie said with a smile as she bent over for him, expose her plump ass to him. She had never experienced the pleasure of taking it in the ass, when they were done she would give him the best blow job ever. Her mind was no longer on shopping, all she wanted to do was spend time with her stepson. She could go shopping anytime, she wanted nothing more then stay at home enjoying the sexual pleasure her lovely stepson could bring her.

With a smile he watched her bend over, watching that plump sexy ass push towards him. With a grin her son gave it a quick smack, growling as he leaned over, his mouth at her ear, his cock pressing between her rear cheeks."Mmm want it slow mother? or should I just pound into this perfect sultry ass?"He asked, eager to find out how she wanted her first time. His cock throbbed, begging Michael to plunder and sunder her sweet back door.

" Take slow or pound its up to you. I can take the pressure, the pain won't last long, since I'm not a full virgin it'll feel amazing either way. We're meant to be, I should have given you this kind of attention earlier." Valerie said as she chewed on her lower lip, put her hair up in a messy bun so it wasn't in the way. She'd meant every word, would have taught him things but now was just as good.

He smirked a bit, licking her ear and kissing her neck, he was ready to give it to her and it seemed she was as well."Then lets tear your naughty behind up Mother..But you sure you don't wanna take this inside so I can hear that lovely voice cry out?"He asked, teasing her now by prodding his hot cock into her ass.

" Here is fine for now." Valerie said as she moaned, closd her eyes. She chewed on her lower lip, could feel just a little pain but it would subside soon enough. Having her son tearing up her ass felt amazing despite the slight pain, her heart was now racing as she pushed herself against him trying to get him in further. She was madly in love with him, knew she should have let him have her sooner except now was better then never besides she was all his.

And with a smile, Michale plummeted his raging cock into her ass, bottoming out in one thrust where he now waited for her to adjust. Her ass was certainly tight, the man struggling to relax as his cock was squeezed between her walls. But he did his best, hugging her close and tight to him, his mouth soon kissing her neck."Mmm get ready mother...Because your loving son is about to tear apart your ass...I'm going to break you're body and make you mine.."He whispered before suddenly impaling her on his rod, thrust after thrust forcing his sack to fliong forward and smack home right into her dripping cunt. He could feel her ass stretching, feeling it give way to him more than he did with her slit."God damn Mom...so fucking tight in there.."

" Well I've never had anal until now baby! " Valerie moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, closed her eyes. She had nothing to hold onto, could feel his rod tearing her apart as his sack smacked her cunt. Her Climax was already building up, she wanted him every which way now. She would take him inside later, really show him what she could have taught him earlier had she told him her feelings.

And he was more than ready to learn, more than happy to do everything with her. there was no other woman he could find to please him like her, the mix of taboo and love was all he needed and she was able to provide just that. So with a rough groan he turned her head and kissed her deeply. His hips crashed into her, wasting no time in assaulting her rosebud, his rod throbbing, leaking pre into her one motion after the next. Michael loved this feeling, loved how the woman didn't give a damn and was simply giving into her carnal needs for him.

Valerie moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, when he turned her head to kiss him she pulled on his lower lip with her teeth. She could feel her second climax already building up inside of her, she could do this all day. The taboo of it all made her want him so much more, being so in love him from the beginning. She could have very easily been the one to teach him all sorts of tricks if she'd had the courage to knock on his door when he was in high school, she pushed all that aside as she focused on the now.

it was too late to debate on what could have been done, Michael didn't care, he had the knowledge to give her what she needed, but still in bed he lacked the skills and various lewd acts he could do. Of course he had her for that. so with deep pounding thrusts Michael held her in place, groaning in the kiss each time their hips met, the slaps and splashes getting harder, louder. He was soon driving into her like an animal, showing her tight ass no remorse for the pleasure he had, the lust he felt for her

Back
Top Bottom