Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist and the Assassin (MysteriousD and Ghastygoo)

Faewlen's green eyes seemed to fill with a jolt of electricity as a fiery blush spread across her cheeks, embarassed and flattered as the prince kissed her hand. He was treating her as if she was his equal, or of even higher importance than himself. The elf looked at him with a softened gaze, snapping quickly from it however as Diego asked about dinner. Her stomach growled as if almost on cue, her other hand covering her abdomen. "Yes, I think some dinner would be best before bed. I never sleep well on an empty stomach." She offered him a slight smile.

Diego smiled back before he took her arm and led her to a dining room table. He held the seat for Faewlen for ehr to sit before he sat also. "What do you want to try to eat?" Diego askd Faewlen. The candle was on the table and the light was mildly dim. So it kinda looked like a romantic dinner of sorts. He loved being with her and he was having a good deal of fun by being with her. He looked at her with kindness and caring as he looked through the menu. Chefs that fell on hard times usually were hired here to get a new start as a mini restaurant for the royal family, the servants, guests and occasional tourists. It was pretty cool.

There were a few exotic items on the menu.

Faewlen sat down as he held the chair open for her, nodding politely and thanking him. Her ears had been lowered the whole time, once again in some sort of fondness or submission to his kind behavior. She was falling even harder for Diego and she knew she couldn't stop it. It was almost pitiful since he was a prince; there was no way they could be together. The elf was his bodyguard, not his lover, plus she had attempted to kill him not so long ago.. Her green eyes glanced over the back of the page he held, noticing some kind of salad that contained many ingredients she'd never heard of. Including several different types of berries, one that apparently made up the dressing called an amat berry. "That sounds good," she murmured, pointing at it for him to see.

Diego looked over at Faewlen and smiled. Her presence just brought butterfleis in his stomach and a warmth in his heart. He wasn't sure if they could be together, but perhaps if the shift in government goes well... then maybe... he smiled at the thought of being with her. He looked over and nodded. He wasn't a fan of salad, but perhaps he could get something also made with amat berries. So he ordered some cretes.

As he waited for their food, he smiled and grabbed her hand. "Faewlen... I'm really happy I got to meet you," he said to her with a smile. He wasn't that attractive or strong like knights, but he figured he was nice.

The elf could feel a bright red blush spread across her cheeks when Diego grabbed her hand. She gently settled and squeezed his hand lightly, eyes softening again and ears lowered. "I'm glad I got to meet you too, my prince." She bowed her head a little, smiling. At that moment, the server came back out with their food. It surprised Faewlen to see it come so quickly, and she let go of her liege's hand before they could see. The salad set before her was covered in the amat berry's sauce, which appeared to be a rather dark purple, like wine.

Diego smiled at her before looking at the berry crepes that he got. They were well-made with powdered sugar. He went and tasted them. They were quite good. Sweet yet with a bit of sour and spice. A nice kick to them. "How ar eyou enjoying your food?" he asked her. The waiter smiled.

This was all an elabroate scheme. Prince Diego or affectionally known as the Golden one by the kingdom was liked for his kindness, nobility and eccentrcitiy. He may have lacked his brother's charisma, style and social skills, but his own odd style was likeable in its own way. As such, the staff wanted to hook up Diego with some nice young lady. So they put the special of amat berries.

They were prepared with the help of the Royal Shaman, whom was able to bring out and magnify their aphrodisiac properties.

As Diego and Faewlen ate, they felt warm and a bit funny. However, it would take some mintues before they were hit with it, so about the time it would take for Diego and Faewlen to reach his room.

Faewlen had definitely not eaten this well in a long time, so she happily dug I to her food with gusto. Her stomach' stumbling was finally sated, and she relaxed and began to eat a little more slowly. The various berries and bits of chicken in the salad were fresh and it provided a rather unique taste to it. After a few minutes, she had begun to feel a little warmer than normal, but she figured that was from the armor she had been holed up in all day. She continued until she left the clear plate in front of her, to be taken away by the kind waiter.

"That was wonderful," she praised, smiling at Diego. She was definitely full but not enough to start having adverse effects. "Shall we retire then?" Her jade green eyes had seemed to fog slightly, and she could feel an electric sensation on her skin whenever she shifted in her seat. Odd.

Diego savored the crepes and he would even offer Faewlen a bite every so often for her to try the crepes. He admitted to feeling a bit warmer and a bit more sensual after it. He smiled back at her and he too finsiehd his crepes. "Yes, lets do. Glad you liked it," he said to her as he took her hand and led her to his room.

He felt warmth and electricity when he held her hand and felt the urge to hold her more. He smiled at her, but there was a blush on his face as he felt his impulsive thoughts become stronger.

Faewlen was having a hard time holding herself together by the time she reached Diego's quarters with him. The elven kind were more in-tune with nature no matter their upbringing; it was just in their blood. When aroused, they would act more like animals in heat, though in a more dignified way, of course. Still, her ears had been kept low this whole time, her face going a little red with blush and excitement. She faced him, bowing slightly in goodnight. She wanted him badly, she did, her whole body was beginning to beg for it. But she figured if she made off right now, she could quickly run back down the hall and get to her room to relieve herself. Faewlen knew at this point that it was definitely something in the food she was reacting to.

Diego couldn't help but keep stealing glances at Faewlen. She looked so amazing. Her smile, her figure, her eyes, her ears... He shuddered as he felt his primal urges come out and he found himself unable to resist. When they were in his room, he ended up tripping and falling on top of her. He could feel himself on her.

He looked her into her eyes and all of the adoration and passion burst out as he held her. He leaned in for a kiss as his arms wrapped around her, finding himself delving into wonderful pleasure.

Faewlen had just about been ready to leave and say goodnight when Diego's foot caught on the carpet just inside of his bedroom door. The elf let out a startled cry as he fell on top of her, landing hard on the ground with his heavier body pinning her to the ground. "Diego...be careful next time," she tried to joke, hoping the humor would rid the situation of its awkwardness. But it didn't, surprise giving way to lust as her body switched routes. The handsome prince on top of her.. He was leaning in, his arms wrapping around her. Was he....?

The brunette reached up, pulling him closer as her body began emitting heat, giving into the berry-fueled arousal and her already-established crush on the heir to the throne. Faewlen kissed him, eyes fluttering closed.

Diego kissed the beautiful elf deeper and deeper as he picked her up and laid her on his bed as his mind grew hazy and his passions and love came full-burst out of him. His arms snaked behind her and undid her armor as he tried to wiggle out of his own clothing. He gave her a loving smile before he kissed her nose and lightly touched her ears.

"I don't know I'm feeling... but it's really good... I like it," Diego said as he leaned over to kiss Faewlen's ear tips.

"You... You've never felt this before? With a woman?" Faewlen was just on the edges of logic and sanity still, her strong mind able to fight back the heat just enough to be forming coherent questions. Her green eyes flitted down to his shirt and pants, which were hanging on his frame a little lopsided from his squirming. Gods, she wanted to know what he looked like beneath them. Then her eyes noticed the door was still open, using a small shadowy hand formed from her magic to shut it quietly. And lock it.

Diego was quite the studious-looking type. Not as handsome or stroking as his brother but definitely the smarter and kinder half. She felt she was more attracted to Diego than Sebastian anyways... Her armor slipped off, now showing the rather close-fitting gray undershirt and pants of a black hue. Her brown hair was draped across her shoulders and the bed beneath, blush spreading to the base of her long ears he now held in his hands. A low sound of almost a purr rose from her, ears twitching slightly as he kissed them.

"No, not close like this," Diego admitted as he continued to kiss her. He held her tight as his brown eyes gazed into he eyes. He observed the beautiful body of his bodyguard. She was slender and tall like an elf yet she had subtle muscles idnicating her skills in the assassin. He gazed at her with large amounts of affections. She was better looking than he was. He enjoyed the sound of her purring from him kissing her ears. He went to kiss them once more before giving a very light love bite to them before he ended up with his shirt off.

He was pretty chubby or kinda. He was of stocky build and from the red marks, it was evident he was pretty fat. He remembered that his brother helped pay him a big favor by helping him mix a complicated potion along with tribal dancing so serve as a powerful weight loss thing. It was the only way to do it without going into some of the more... risky magics. He still looked a bit upset as he ran his hands through them. While his brother didn't approve of him losing weight by magic instead of the ol' fashioned way, he still helped him out.

"I guess I'm not the muscular figure you expected me to be," he said, giving a small smile as he looked on and holding her, the urge grew stronger and he wanted to feel her skin under her clothing.

Another small gasp rose from her throat as Diego have her ear a short love bite. It made her jerk in surprise but it wasn't bad and she loved seeing him get a tad mischievous. Her jade eyes followed him closely as he went to pull off his shirt, eyes sweeping across the exposed skin as the cloth rose like a curtain. The elf figured because of the marks and the excess that he'd been one of those rounder kids when he was young. It actually made Faewlen a little jealous since she'd starved most of her life. But she couldn't blame the young man, it could have been from a medical standpoint. Her voice rose from the bed up to him on top of her, soft and caring.

"Well, my prince, I never imagined you to be fit and muscular to begin with... I see nothing wrong with the handsome man on top of me." She smiled, tugging at her own undershirt. "I suppose I must make this even." Faewlen was starting to enjoy using sarcasm and humor now that she didn't have to keep her mouth shut all the time except for a yes or no sir.

As the gray fabric was pulled over her head and thrown onto the floor, her brown hair ruffled and slightly messy, he would see she was rather thin. Any more and bones would show, but she was healthy enough. Faelwen, like most elves, had smooth, pale skin like ivory and cream. Her breasts were perky and not quite large, but as big as if he splayed his fingers and palm across her chest, one hand for each. A black cord and jade necklace hugged her neck closely like a collar.

Diego blushed and gave a soft smile when she complimented him. Hearing nice things like that... it made him feel valuable. He then looked at her bare chest and he blushed. He picked her up and kissed her even haeder as his hands caressed her bare top. He was going closer into a state of unending ecstasy and it was all because of her. "You're so beautiful," he said to her with a smile.

He began kissing a bit more roughly on her cheek and mouth and collarbone... he began going throughout her body before he began playing with her breasts. "I'm feeling very sensual... how about you, my sexy elf?" he said as the berry's effect was now in full effect for the both of them.

Faewlen's eyes followed him quietly, smiling widely as he began to kiss along her shoulders and cheek, making her feel special and rather warm with pleasure thanks to the berries they had eaten. It was wonderful... When his hands began playing across her breasts, she whimpered quietly. It felt unusual but she didn't want to stop him either. When she had lived as a servant and mercenary to her masters back in the evil kingdom, she was treated poorly and grabbed and laughed at by many of her male counterparts and even by the lords. Never had it been slow and sensual and loving, but also lustful like this. The elf's ears perked, hearing Diego speak. "I am too, my prince..." Her face was a bright flush of red when he called her sexy, so unused to such praise.

Diego kissed the breasts of his elf protector as he stared at her hazily He held onto her tight and savored her body onto his. He had managed to wiggle out of his trousers and he stepped in front of her. Revealing his full nude form, he wasn't ugly, but not good-looking. He was pretty average, but cute in a boyish sense. He looked at her and kissed her once more as he held her. He always wanted to be passionate and unwielding with a woman and if it was her, he couldn't think of something greater than that.

"Am I pleasing to you?" he asked after a long tongue kiss.

"Yes, my lord," she murmured, lips parting from his slowly. She had found trouble looking away from him once his clothes were stripped completely, and the kiss had distracted the elf enough to not turn any redder than she already was. Her ears perked as her jade green eyes stared into his. "Diego, you have an amazing body.. I love it, I love you..." Her voice was hushed but almost frantic, her mind flopping quickly between lust and embarassment. The berries had her in full heat, body warm to the touch, every inch of skin pleasured and nearly soaking her panties beneath him.

"I think it would be best to even our odds..." Faewlen murmured, stripping herself down as well.

Diego smiled at her as he heard her say that. He gazed at her beautiful boy as it shined in the moonlight. He could truly see the famous beauty, grace and mystique that the elves were famous more. Now both naked he embraced her before he kissed her passionately. He savored how his body was grinding against her, how their body heat flowed into one another and perhaps best of all, how hard he was getting from his cock grinding against her waint maidenhood as he felt his pleasure be amplified. "...I love you too... I want you..." he whispered in her ear before licking the tip of her pointy ear.

Faewlen could feel her body pulse with pleasure beneath the young prince as her body yearned to feel his against it and was soon rewarded. The elf kissed him back, shivering when she felt his tongue on her ear again. The two tips were almost as sensitive as her neck and it was making her grow even warmer and slicker beneath him. She could feel his cock pressing against her entrance, whimpering with desire. "If you want me, then take me, Diego... I'm here..." She could hardly speak without squirming and letting out a huff of breath. She never had felt this way before, never been touched like this.. Faewlen wanted to be fucked, nothing less than absolutely floored.

The last of Diego's self-control vanished as he gave into his lustful desires. He entered a primal state before he laid the elf on the bed as he roughly entered her. The sensations as he lost his virginity made him feel even more incredibly aroused. He slammed his lips onto that of his beloved elft body guard. He held her close as he felt his warmth onto him. Following his animalistic instincts, he began to fuck the sexy elf below him, all while planting her with several kisses.

"This is amazing," he managed to say, despite his mind being heavy with lust. He would even give her gentle love bites on her. "You are mine and I am yours, my sexy elf," he whispered to her as he gripped her tight.

Faewlen gasped as her fingers gripped tightly onto Diego's shoulders and back, leaving deep red marks. His sudden push forward into her entrance caused pain to jolt up her spine, the violent rupture of her hymen a rude awakening to all the lust that had fogged her mind. But thankfully she had a decent pain tolerance, and soon she was quite calm and it felt nothing more than a sore throbbing. The effects of the berries and the playful love bites her prince was giving the elf helped.

Soon the pleasure seemed to be all she could feel, other than his hot breath on her skin as he spoke. She managed to pause in the moans and whimpers for a moment to respond. "I would be...happy to serve you...for the rest..of..my days.." She panted, hips bucking towards him as Faewlen felt his cock enter her repeatedly with enough force to make the bed beneath the two lovers rock slightly.

Diego mildly winced as he felt the deep red marks appear from Faewlen's grip, but he didn't care. He was in complete ecstasy being with the woman that he loved. It might have been due to the berries, but that just brought out what he was feeling deep inside. He smiled when he heard her words. "Not... just that..." he said to her before he leaned in over to kiss her.

"I want us to be together forever," he saud before he kissed her again and began going faster and harder with her, clinging to her tightly. The bed rocked harder as he began to kiss her and even add love bites or licks among her smooth skin as he wanted to savor every bit of her.

The love bites were what drove Faewlen over the edge of her sexual desires, her body tensing dramatically beneath Diego's as she moaned out for her prince. Her walls clamped down on his cock, which was still entering her violently, attempting to milk his seed from him to satisfy her needs. This was her first time, and including the berries and the rate of the young man'a thrusts; it drove her over the edge quickly. The elf arched her back, chest rising heavily from pants, ears pointed back as her blush intensified along with her pleasure. "Ah..."!

Back
Top Bottom