Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist and the Assassin (MysteriousD and Ghastygoo)

Diego continued to embrace his beloved and savor every inch of her warm body on his. He groaned out in her name as he felt her beloved pleasure and intensity. He leaned in and continued to kiss ehr as he embraced her tighter than ever. His eyes widened as he realized he was reaching his breaking point. Little more than a frenzied animal, he fucked her faster, harder and deeper than before. He gave one final thrust before he released his seed inside of her, being milked by his beloved. After what seemed like nirvana-like eternity, it stopped and he continued to hold her, gazing lovingly at her.

Faewlen was still out of complete sensitivity when Diego released, still trying to catch her breath and holding the young prince tightly. As his climax slowed and stopped, so did hers and the elf pulled his body against her own, gazing back into his eyes. Her own glinted slightly, ears cherry red and perking up a little, smiling. His skin was hot and shone with sweat, and so did hers. The room began to smell like the after-effects of sex but she found it was..alluring. Sleep was already tugging at the edges of her conscious mind. "That was...amazing.." Faewlen whispered.

Diego fell sleep over take him as he held onto the elf. He looked at her with adoration. He was falling in love with her and there was no stopping it now or ever. Their skin was hot and glistened with sweat as they clung to one another. For a moment, it was as if they were the only people in the world, Isolated with only themselves, it was bliss.

"I love you," Diego said as he was falling asleep and held his elven protector. He kissed her forehead before finally going to dreamland.

As the sunrose, the light flooded in the room, the couple there in the bed. Diego was still asleep, his arms around his beautiful elven lady guard and a smile on his face.

Faewlen had quickly fallen asleep in her charge's arms, dreaming instead of suffering at the hands of her usual nightmares. Her body quickly healed from the night before, her muscles slightly sore as her eyes opened well into the morning. She glanced around blearily before her vision adjusted, giving a small yawn and looking down to notice Diego still fast asleep, smiling. The sight made the elf grin a little. "Ah my prince, you look so sound." She murmured to herself, gently stroking the young man's hair.

Diego stirred when he felt the sensations in his hair. He opened his eyes and saw his goregeous and nude elf guardian. He smiled widely before he tightened his embace around her, "How are you ding?" he said to ehr with a smile on his face. "It was a wonderful night I slept with you," he said to her

Faewlen blushed lightly, taking in her young prince's beautiful eyes as they opened. "I slept well, too. You certainly tired me out enough to put me to sound sleep!" She giggled, her dark brown hair falling lightly across her brown, green eyes full of love and mischief. Her body gently moved closer to his, seeking warmth for the time being. The sun was well into the sky, and it was probably about ten in the morning. No doubt someone would come to get them soon, or they would be missed. The elf stretched, yawning and nuzzling closer.

Diego chuckled when he heard the nude elf next to him giggle. His eyes looked deep into her eyes as he brought her closer to him. He would love nothing more than to continue to be into her embrace. However, there were events to go to and things to do. So he sat up as he held her. "We got to get ready for today. Faewlen... I have no regrets about what we did," he said as he pressed his forehead onto hers.

They eventually made their way to shower and prepare for the day and were on their way to the throne room. Diego couldn't wait to introduce Faewlen to his parents.

Faewlen was a little taken-aback by the difference from his quarters to her own, now that she was paying attention and not lusted over by some rather sneakily-planted berries in their food. She glanced around, at the comfortability of the mattress and its sheets, the vibrant colors, the detail.. The shower itself was amazing; a large closet of its own with beautiful tiles and shards of colored glass like one would see in stained glass windows. The elf carefully scrubbed herself clean with gel that smelled vaguely like strawberries and vanilla, redressed in her attire given to her by the prince, and walked with him. She still maintained her stance in front of him like his protector, but closer to Diego's side. Her heart felt like it would burst and butterflies flitted around in her stomach.

"What if...what if they don't like me? I was an enemy once.. I worked for the masters of the bad realms..." She worried, expressing her concerns to Diego once they had reached the entrance.

Diego smiled as he was walking side by side with his new guardian. He was dressed in mildly more formal attire, but it was still pretty casual all things considered. He couldn't help but have his hand slip int that of the elf he now treasured with him. He smiled at her as he kept hand in hand with her before moving to ehr side.

"I'll vouch for you and I'm pretty sure my brother will do so as well," Diego said as he held her hand and they were at the entrance. He looked to her and kissed her forehead. "This thing between us. I have no regrets and I really want us to explore it," the prince said quietly while blushing.

Faewlen nodded quietly. "Okay, it will only be between us.." She blushed as well, her ears lowering. "You sure he would? Alright then..." She took a deep breath and stood still for a short while. She still kept it in her mind it was possible for these two to send her to the gallows and have her hung or beheaded at any time. Somehow, keeping that thought kept her from raising her hopes high, which helped. She didn't exactly fear death.

But now that Diego was in the picture, and last night.. She knew the feeling of being drugged. And if that's how rough when they were led on, how nice and slow and sweet, loving, would if be without the berries? Or at least, she suspected it to be the berries.. The doors opened and a guard came to lead them into the royal hall, which was lavishly decorated and spacious. Her green eyes widened as they glanced all around her. "Diego, it's beautiful..." She murmured by his side, squeezing his hand lightly.

Diego smiled at her as he squeezed her hands to help comfort her. The Royal Hall stood as the knights bowed when seeing the prince and his new private protector. In the center were two thrones where the monarchs were setting. The mother was smiling and pale, resembling Diego somewhat while the father resembled more Sebastian. They also looked younger than they actually were. Diego bowed before presented Faewlen to his folks.

"Mom, dad, this is Faewlen... My new friend and my new private protector."

The two examined her. Queen Vendrix smiled before gushing on how nice she looked and that her son now had a chance for a girlfriend, while Diego was blushing at his mom. The King smiled before greeting her politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you and we are happy that our son found someome to help and protect him. Take care of him," he said to Faewlen. Diego relaxed and smiled before a merchant came in, an appointment for his dad.

Diego took Faewlen to the side and they observed at the King picked up apart the plan of the merchant and for his ethics before sending him off. It was also a display for the serious side of the king.

"What do you think?" he asked her.

Faewlen was in awe at the sight of the throne room, still gazing around without much control over her dropping jaw. It seemed as if every possible splendor was on display here, and the elf had to quickly draw back her attention to the king and queen sitting on the two nearly identical chairs. Her first inclination was to bow, so she did, holding onto the sword at her side to keep it from sliding a little out of its sheath. She would have to reposition her belt afterwards when she was alone. Perhaps request a better suited weapon.

The king and queen seemed to be very inviting. Perhaps they hadn't gotten wind of Faewlen's original place of position or kingdom? Or the attempt made on their son's life, whom she had now sworn to protect? Either way, it didn't seem to matter now. She could feel her own pale cheeks blushing brightly after the Queen's comments. It seemed she had high hopes for a successor alongside her son. Though...seeing as how last night went, the assassin wasn't too surprised.

Faewlen had a little more time to take it all in once Diego pulled her aside, hugging him closely from his shoulder and watching. "It's all...so much to try and process..." She responded, sighing. "I still can't believe I'm being thrown into this... And I like it. Your parents seem just leaders."

Diego smiled as he felt Faewlen hug him close. "I know all of this is new. I didn't someone I care for deeply would meet me by attempted murder, but I am happy that I have met you," the young prince said to her with a smile. "They are. I told you my folks would be happy to see you," he said to her. "So what would you like to do now?" he asked with a smile as he led her out of the palace while holding her hand.

He was happy to be around her. However, he couldn't help but get the feeling something weird was in the air... it was like something was gonna happen, but he didn't know what.

"Uhm...I'm not too sure. Could we maybe take a walk around? I would really like to go back into town and spend more time among the buildings and squares. We went through it pretty quickly seeing as you were bringing me to the castle first." She gave him a look much similar to puppy eyes, hoping he would allow them to tour a bit. Maybe she could even learn more about the people there and what kind of trade the city boasted among it's many shopkeeps. The elf felt her ears twitch inadvertently. Perhaps something was wrong or it was just her, but there was a charged sense in the air around them. But she shook it off, figuring it might just be nervousness or excitement to be here, holding hands with her lover.

"Yeah, that sounds like a fun idea," Diego said before looking at her cute expression. His heart swelled. He melted with loving goo and mushy affection before he went and embraced her tightly. Perhaps this is one the legends spoke of... a soul mater. He feels very happy just being around her and wanted to be with her forever.

He held his hand in hers before leading her to the town market. "We'll start here in the markets. We have the streets with the official stores along with the street marts," Diego said to her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom