Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jsrs's Same Old Roleplay Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

JsrsD

Planetoid
I'm crossposting the non-gend-spesific material to my request thread in Males and Females as well.
If you are a shorthand RPer, or a one-line-response RPer, don't trouble either of us with the time wasted by getting in touch! Sorry!
I HAVE AN INTOLERABLY ERRATIC SCHEDULE, MY APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN VICTIM TO IT, BUT I CANNOT GUARANTEE FREQUENT REPLIES. THE MORE COMMUNICATIVE AND MORE ENJOYABLE OUR RP, THE BETTER CHANCES I'LL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO REMAIN AS CONSISTENT AS POSSIBLE.

Hi! I'm Jsrs and this is one of my three RP request threads! I'm primarily a pregnancy or transformation roleplayer!
I will never care about who you are as a person unless you feel need to identify yourself. It's totally okay to be whoever you feel comfortable being to me. Female, nongend, blue hair, blond eyes, a nameless faceless puppeteer to your chars. As long as you're communicative and polite, we'll be fine!

A little of preferred background to me, just as a precaution,
I am an easily offended person. Not that I don't sling cusses and well, erp on erp sites, but I don't do well by hateful, or unwarrantedly abrasive behavior, although well-intentioned ambiance flirting is alright!. This is pertaining only and specifically to OOC communication, don't worry!

So, now that that's out of the way, let's get right to it!
Here is my F-List. This is the full scope of what I, as an RPer, are okay with and not okay with, and there are, or will be, a list of overarching ideas and concepts that matter to me there. If there's any uncertainty it's okay to be straightforward to me about it, all of this is a total work in progress!

In my history I was a very big abduction/breeding/scientific-study RPer. I am still very interested in the genre!
Similarly I am most familiar with the following:
Feral Creature Roles
Damsel-in-distress Roles
Alien settings and environments
Preconceived universes
Failed Experiment Roles
Non-con [in various capacities]
Oviposition Scenarios
On the run Scenarios
Furry
Fantasy

These are not preferences, they are reference to you that to a reasonable point, I believe, I can successfully provide unique content in RPs with this subject-content!

Here's a list of things I don't know where to put anywhere else.
O. I like character bonds. I love forging them.
O. I like characters that both have a lot of internal dialogue that doesn't inherently involve each other; I like both the characters having machinations that the other may not be privy to yet.
O. I tend to want to do pregnancy plots! This is very hard to circumvent without being a very strong and driven plot outside of the sexual activity. Some of the other limited ways to attempt this is a strong reliance of transformation in the plot, or it being something related to point #1 in this list.
O. I'd say something about Mary/Gary, or fill-in characters, but I hope to not have to. Bring vibrant adjectives, and any preferred visual aids or referential reading material!

Sexual 'Other' Content:
X. Where are my Ovipos RPers? Who do I have to get a message to to get anphibious/insectoid/reptilian, or any given male in a rut, filled with eggs or cum, looking to fill a female with his ovular brood? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND, I'LL PLAY SAID MALE. Jesus.
X. I always make plans to draw out the roleplay past 'the action', and then back to 'the action' a few times and a few different ways. I like to do unrealistic shit. I'm getting tired of having to explain this. If you want one bang and done, let me know, we can work any lengthened plot into a one-shot if you LET ME KNOW FIRST.
X. NO NORMAL VANILLA HUMAN ROLEPLAYS

So here's some base work, vague or specific, normally both.
"expected kinks" are what I would like to work into the scenario, although this is (with some resistance) subject to negotiation.
"entertained notions" are off the bat optional attachments if they mean anything to you - they do not to me.

xx. A plot line between two people concealing their identities, or one of the two's identity as a non-human. Situation compromised by one or both going into heat or experiencing a late species puberty.
I'm currently looking at this being that I play a male character who begins to experience strange or somewhat benign urges and feelings of more feminine persuasions, followed by actually becoming somewhat more feminine, and experiencing sliding physical appearance. Eventually some interesting sexual encounters ensue before an inevitable pregnancy and the endeavors that brings. I can also play this in the opposite direction, initially as a female, but with the same/similar outcomes. You are free to play whatever you see fit.
> expected kinks : preg, non-con, transformation,
> entertained notions : expansion, genderswap/flip/transform:herm, sizeplay, men-with-cunts, female-with-dick, men-with-female-breasts, lactation, many more.
> other: The kind of relationship our characters have is entirely open for discussion. This could be fun a lot of ways.

xx. A plot where someone is rendered vulnerable and exposed, and someone finally discovers them and has the opportunity to save them, but over arduous minutes of deliberation, or being overcome with a lust, potentially supernatural, they cannot resist taking advantage of their helplessness.
> expected kinks : obviously immobilization and non-con, but hopefully transformation or pregnancy, and I'd love to see progression past the initial situation. Possibly a ritual was conducted for that purpose that does something to the two of them.
> entertained notions : open
> other : in the long term I'd like to see the one in the position of power do it again for some reason. I don't want them truly mean, or evil, or inherently abusive. But overwhelmed by lust, or desire.

xx. I would like to do a plot where a fairy or nymph esque character tries to mate with a sleeping person out of desperation. The genders can go any which way. The idea is that something bad or uncomfortable would happen to the fairy character if they didn't procreate, and there are either very few of their kind in the area, or left at all.
> expected kinks : preg, mild [or serious] non-con.
> entertained notions : open
> other:

Plots specific to Gend:

N/A for now

I also have a world-building thread where I am always in the process of establishing characters, species, and cultures that I highly enjoy working with! Please look at it for samples of my writing and details on my characters and character-types.

I REALLY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom