Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's play. *Threads Only* (Craving Jojos Bizzare Adventure)

Star Pupil

Old soul
-Please be grammar conscious. Sorry, something just pisses me off about i's not being capitalized.

Also, fuck it, I'm back into smut roleplaying, with a heavy preference for more plot.

I am seeking literate players, who are fully capable of playing multiple characters OR want to play just one character but know how to keep the roleplay going. The types of stories I am interested in are better with more than one character, but hey if you can totally blow me out of the water with one character by all means go for it and PM me..

-Know how to make an interesting character with thoughts, feelings, and goals
-Know when a sex scene should be concluded

Please feel free to check out my samples, and also check my most recent posts in my current roleplays. It will give you the chance to gauge how I respond and reciprocate to my partners. Honestly, I don't expect you to be churning out 4-6 paragraphs a post, but if you want to, go for it! I can handle it.

As far as post frequency goes, my ideal partner could respond every day, but I realize that not everyone has time for that...It's just..please don't make me fall in love with your writing and then stop responding for days upon days. It makes me sad. :(

As far as things I'm not into, I'm not into full on furry, but human like beings with animal characteristics is fine. I also don't play with anything that belongs in the toilet. I'm not into my character being brainwashed and robbed completely of free thinking and having no choice to do anything except drool over cock. I guess that would go under the mind control category. ANYTHING that affects my characters train of thought is an instant turn off. Unless you are blackmailing my character or physically moving her against her will to do something by force, do not control my character in your posts.

Here is what I am into:
https://www.f-list.net/c/sona%20ragnell/

I do modern, realistic, fantasy, futuristic, whatever. My pairings are not a definition of of the type of things I roleplay. I can roleplay any theme(not including fanbase stuff).

You can find my Fandom Requests in the next post!

Pairings

Mafia Girl x Cop

A game of cat and mouse between a crooked cop and a master manipulator mafia princess. This is a realistic roleplay where I want to play a bad girl.

Vigilante x Super hero/Villain

I will be playing a Vigilante who walks the fine line between good and evil. Your character will be interested in recruiting mine for whatever purpose.

Asylum Inmates

Almost self explanatory. Two crazies trying to bust out of the looney house together and be free to do whatever their crazy minds want them to do. Realistic Setting.

Nurse/Therapist x Asylum Inmate

Self explanatory. My character will be rehabilitating yours somehow. Whether you seduce her or scare her to death is up to you.

Angel x Human
I want to play an angel, I really don't have a single idea for this one but off the top of my head, maybe my character falls from the heavens and has to complete some task back on earth to get her wings back, and she needs your characters help because she has no idea how things work considering the last time she was on earth was hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

School girl x Devil
Okay this is something I was wondering about. I was thinking I could have a girl who is extremely unpopular and not quite attractive(in everyone elses eyes) and she shouts to the heavens(or hell lol) that she would trade her soul to be popular. Your character shows up in his human form, and manipulates the angry, upset girl so that she sells pieces of her soul until she eventually becomes a devil herself. This story can be fused with the one above for extra excitement.

Pre-made Plots (In Progress)

I'm afraid of the dark (Futuristic, Post Apocalyptic, Horror, Fantasy)
It's been nearly a decade since humans abandoned earth after the environment became hostile and no longer fit for human life. The humans colonized on large space ships, searching for a new planet that would be able to support them. Now they finally believe that they have found a new earth, a place that would be able to support them and the animals they had brought from earth. Though when they sent their drones out, they would mysteriously lose connection with them during the three months where there was nothing but night. So the government decided that they would do another observation, though instead of using machines they would use people. People that no one would miss..prisoners and orphans.

The first wave of fifty people they sent were completely wiped out. A little less than half of them died not only because of the strange, sometimes huge animals that they would run into, but also from starvation. Once they began to craft their own weapons, they began to survive longer, hunting these animals for food. Though come the months that were pure night, when snow began to heavily fall, almost all of them died. Not from starvation or freezing but from a different kind of predator...the kind that ruled the planet when the sun went down. Despite this, the government continued to send humans there, equipping them with guns and other weapons. Eventually over the course of ten years, the human population rose to nearly three thousand, and have built settlements all over the planet. They had quickly adapted to the environment and have found themselves at constant war with The Shadowmen, their only name for the ones that came in the dark.

Revenge is a dish best served cold (Modern, Action, Dark, Love Triangle, Age difference)

She just turned eighteen. He is thirty two. A fourteen year old age difference is bad enough, however they have been together for seven years. He watched her grow from a teen to a woman, and because of this she thinks she can never garner his attention. Would he ever see her as a woman? It's hard when she constantly dresses like a tom boy. But she doesn't know anything about style or fashion. Nor does she know how to use her sex appeal. Career: Professional killer for hire

He is an ex cop and a former detective. He takes the law in his own hands. He's a criminal and a fugitive now by all means, and he's been taking care of her ever since he found her in that building. She was covered in blood, and her parents were dead in front of her. Her twin brother and sister are missing. He vows to help her find them and exact her revenge, but no leads have ever turned up. Until now, seven years later. He finally gets a lead. Career: PI, Professional killer for hire

The other woman is a spoiled rich girl. He meets her at a bar, and drinks with her. She finds him extremely attractive, loving the dangerous aura about him. She drips with femininity, and she knows all the right things to say to a man. But she doesn't belong in his life. She doesn't know anything about what it's like to live in the shadows constantly under a different identity. Nor does she know what he truly is. All she knows is that she wants him, and she managed to figure out where he lives... Career: Famous Writer

Let's save the Princess! (Dark Fantasy, Kidnapping, Magical girl)

The Princess is gone, and it's up to her two most loyal subjects to bring her home. With the Kings Guard protecting the throne and the army fighting off an invasion of demons, they are the only ones who can rescue her. Her kidnapper is a devil, literally. He keeps her locked away in his tower. Knowing this, the man and woman pack up and prepare for their long journey, facing many obstacles along the way now that may obstruct them from their end goal. He is a true knight, through and through. Filled with valor and strength, he is determined to rescue his beautiful Princess. She is not a knight, or even a soldier. She is simply the Princess' friend, who wishes to see her back home safely. She lends her aid to the knight, using the power of angels to fight at his side. No one knows exactly where she got her power, but it no doubt repelled evil.

What they don't know, however, is what his true goal is. He knew he could lure her away with the right bait. Once she was in his clutches, he would exchange the Princess for her...If she managed to make it to his layer. That woman, blessed by the Celestial's themselves. If he had her, he could use her power to finally take over that dreaded kingdom once and for all. Not to mention, she was extremely easy on the eyes...

Fandom Wants

So I made this a separate post to further elaborate on what I'd like in a Fanbased story.

One thing to keep in mind with me is that I love playing OCs along with Canon so I'd prefer roleplaying with someone who not only tolerates but enjoys my original characters! A lot of problems I find with my particular roleplays is that my OCs don't get the love that they need. And of course, I love my partners OCs too! (I seriously cannot stress the OC thing enough...if you get turned off by them or find it hard to be convinced about them I'm not for you.)

I am willing to do any pairing that makes sense canon wise, or we make it make sense. I like having logic to my ideas before I mash two characters together and make them kiss.

One last thing, I like playing with multiple characters and you should too!

ANYWAYS onto the (mostly obscure)stuff I'd like to do!

Video Games(Mostly Nintendo)
Fire Emblem
I have played every Fire Emblem Game that has come out in NA, but I'm more partial to Fire Emblem PoR and RD or Awakening. I wouldn't mind doing a thing where the worlds are kind of linked together either.

Kid Icarus Uprising
I haven't even finished the game but I know what happens and I love all the characters, namely Dark Pit and Medusa.

Breath of Fire
I've played 3 religiously and I have 4 but consequently never beat that one. Still, the game has very interesting concepts and settings. My favorite characters are Ryu and Nina, the reoccurring ones. I actually have an idea for my own Breath of Fire Universe where Ryu and Nina are genderbent.

Golden Sun
This is another cool universe I have yet to explore! I played all three games so I'm pretty knowledgeable about the world and the characters. My favorites are all the baddies, Saturos, Menardi and Alex.

Halo
This is a tricky one. I don't have much military knowledge or gun knowledge, but I really like the setting and the story(or what little I know of it seeing as I only played Reach all the way through and some Halo 4). You'd really have to be patient or willing to teach me some stuff for this.

Legend of Zelda
Hyrule Warriors edition...best character designs. Ever.

I REALLY WANNA DO RPS WITH GANONDORF GUISE.

Tales of Symphonia
Another setting I enjoy. Played the first one...not the second one. I do have the HD remake of that though and would play it if there's stuff in there that you'd like to do.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Played the first and a little bit of the second. Demons and Angels fighting are awesome.

Anime
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
I've recently jumped on the bandwagon of this anime and have watched all four seasons but I haven't read the manga. I would love to do something in fourth seasons setting, but we can do a lot here with this.

Kill La Kill
I'm currently craving this the most. It's amazing. I have a cross over idea for Gurren Lagann that I want to do. Favorite character is my avatar.

Gurren Lagann
See above, but cross over is not necessary. Nia x Simon OTP

Hellsing
Look. I don't know how I want to do this. I don't even know if it's possible. But goddamn Alucard is fucking hot.

Freezing
My dream is to play Satella Senpai. She's adorable.

Soul Eater
Easily one of my favorite anime's ever and I've got an OC I want to use...or several.

Yu Yu Hakusho
Old but still gold. This anime has aged pretty well, I think. There's plenty of potential here even without canon characters.

Shaman King
I'm not sure if any canon interests me so much as potential OCs do...but you know what would be cool? This anime and the above crossing over.

Other possible but not really fandoms:
Shadowrun
Vampire the Masquerade
Mage the Ascension

I'll update this as I go...I'm playing a lot of video games and watching a bunch of anime because I don't have anything else to do so there will probably be more updates in the future.

RE: My request(Interested in Adult writing, not smut)

My recent writing samples:

"Well...he doesn't need to know he's speaking to royalty, right? Allow me to go, brother...under a guise. I will not reveal who I truly am until he needs to know. A bias opinion can be changed easily, if you prove the opinion false. He will learn that we in the royal family aren't so bad." Princess Minerva spoke, her voice soft but clear. She didn't speak much, but when she did, everyone listened. Minerva was a quiet one, so expressing her interest in such affairs where she usually did not surprised those present at the council. Minerva did things her own way, and even if she didn't put much input in, she listened to everything. Why? The reason was simple. Minerva liked to take care of her people, and her father and mother had a different sort of agenda.

It wasn't their fault. After all, royal families liked to preserve themselves before their own people. They were taught from birth, that they were more important. That their superior blood must not spill for a commoners blood. That others were there to protect them, and they were the ones who guided everyone else. Minerva could see why this Vance Brice would not particular enjoy the thought of being around them. However, she had heard of his work and she was interested in him. Her status among the people was simply a whisper in the night, a new story to tell, something that people weren't entirely sure if it was real or a made up fairy tail by some drunkard who imagined himself being saved by some mystery woman.

While Vance was a true hero among the people, who stood valiant and ready to defend the land at any cost. Truthfully, Minerva preferred being a ghost. Though eventually she would do something that would spark the slowly burning embers of her tale, and turn it into a wild fire of excitement from her people. When that day came, she'd have to be even more careful to keep her identity a secret so her parents wouldn't stop her. She needed to know if this Vance character would be good enough to stand in her place when she could not, whenever she had to lay low to keep her identity hidden. If he was, then she'd have nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry about my safety. I will take one of the knights with me. Though only one. Any more would strike suspicious." Minerva already knew who she wanted to take with her. Raquel Lightning, a woman who had been looking after her for a few years now, known for her prowess in tactician and strength, would do. She was Minerva's favorite, mainly because she loyal and true to her duty. Almost a little too dedicated, in Minerva's opinion.

Time on Aylon didn't run all that different than on earth. Earth's time actually went by slower. What was two weeks there was actually a month for Saturday. She was introduced to all of her family. Her mother, Queen Amethyst, was so pleased to finally have her first born child back. Saturday also had three other brothers. One of which had never met Saturday. He was very young. His name was Brand. When he met his older sister for the first time, he seemed scared, but eventually he warmed up to her. The second youngest, Nathanial, was on his way to manhood. Maxamus told his daughter that each child on Aylon had to complete this test to become an a full fledged adult. Since they were all bred to be warriors, everyone had to do it. Though the test for females was a bit different. Maxumus recanted that when Saturday was a child she refused to take the female test because she was apart of the royal family and as such she wanted to take the hardest test.

Nathanial remembered Saturday all too well. He loved his big sister. He told her how she loved to play with him all the time when he was Brand's age. Then she disappeared. He asked her to stay so that she could help him practice for his adulthood test. He said that he wasn't so much worried about the physical part, it was the part that came afterwards. He had to have sex for the first time with his mother. He was scared and told Saturday that he would feel more comfortable if it was her. Saturday of course was still not used to the idea of incest, and both thoughts disturbed her a bit. She just told Nathanial she'd help him prepare mentally and that everyone had to go through this. The apparent reason for parents taking their own children's virginity was to prepare them for their husband or bride. Shortly after becoming adults, they were to be engaged. Though it worked a bit differently for the royal family.

In order to keep their bloodline pure, they could only marry inside of the family. To Saturday's surprise, she had a fiance here. Or at least she did, but once they thought her dead, they married someone else. Maxamus told Saturday that he wouldn't force her to choose a husband. He would let her memories fully restore and when she came back, they would make the arrangements. He also told her that since she was to inherit the throne, that if anything should happen to him she had to come back immediately to rule and of course marry. This made her nervous, but she did not oppose him. She was just glad to be with him and her family once more.

The eldest brother, Malech, had been so surprised at his sisters appearance, he had a hard time believing she was real. Sometimes Saturday could see him spying on her from afar. The entire month she was there, he rarely ever approached her. Sometimes he even seemed mad at her. Saturday remembered him a little, and how they would always compete against each other. Malech wanted to prove to Maxumus that he was just as good as her. Though, she didn't want to assume anything bad about him. He just seemed distant. Nathanial said that ever since Saturday's disappearance, he had been like that.

Saturday learned more things about her race too. For one, they stopped aging after reaching adulthood. Completing the ritual of adulthood actually was the last step in their aging process. Though they weren't immortal. The planet had it's own problems with dark beings like Nightmare. Aylon was a world with two levels: Skyeworld and Underrealm. In the Underrealm were beings of darkness, created by a being known as Zazamelle. While he himself wasn't necessarily evil, the life forms that he had given birth to were highly likely to become menaces and a threat towards Skyeworld. Nightmare was a primary example. They told stories of how Dorcon was born after Zazamelle's heart was broken by a woman of the Skye, and in order to rid himself of his heartache he completely separated it from his body and it formed into Dorcon. It explained his hatred for Skye and all it's inhabitants.

Zazamelle could not be killed. He was an ancient being, and many believed him to be the Second creator, after the First: Azraelle. No one knows what happened to her, only that she was the first of the royal bloodline. Which meant Saturday was a descendant of a Goddess. It was so much for Saturday to take in. But she enjoyed her stay and watched Nathanial complete his ceremony and even attended his initiation into adulthood with his mother. After that was finished, she found herself wanting to go home. Her family was sad, but they understood. They gave her hugs and readied a portal. Maxamus told Saturday they'd always be watching over her and if she ever needed them they would come get her. Saturday just smiled and nodded.

Walking through the portal she was finally back to what she felt like was her home. The first thing she did was check the date. It had only been two weeks since she left.

Her name is Lucia. She is sitting upon a silk pillow, her body clothed in a fine silk kimono with nothing underneath but her bare naked flesh. She is looking out the window somberly as her male retainers sat on both sides of her and groomed her. The dark haired man on her right, let's call him Caesar. He has been with Lucia for years. He was a very large man standing at 6'5" tall, though he was still delicate when brushing her soft, delicate, dark brown locks. He was wearing nothing but black jeans, showing off his rugged figure and tan skin. He was quite well toned, but not overly muscle bound. Just thick, and warm, and safe. That's how Lucia viewed him.

The blonde haired boy on her left was carefully clipping Lucia's nails, doting on them almost. Being extremely cautious as to not make them too sharp or too blunt. His name was known as Blake. A head shorter than Caesar, standing at 5'10". He was quite skinny and frail looking, pale skinned. However there was a sense of pride within how he carried himself. He was very intelligent and good with words, it's why he was chosen to take care of Lucia alongside Caesar. Too keep her engaged in conversation. Caesar could lift Lucia up, take her anywhere, defend and guard her with his life, but he wasn't so good with words. He could not properly give her stimulating conversation.

Both men cared about Lucia with all their hearts, and they knew she missed the head of the house. The Lord of the realm, the Alpha of the pack, the man in charge, whatever you wanted to call him. Lucia was his princess, and he was her everything. She was madly in love with him, as much as they were madly in love with her. At least she thought she was in love with him. Lucia loved both Caesar and Blake, but not in the ways they would prefer. However, the two respected both her love and the man she was in love with, so they never dreamed of interfering with it.

Where was this man? He often had business trips in the states, though he chose to live in Japan where he could raise his children. Though he had not been around long enough to conceive with his wife, his princess. The four of them had just moved out of the country two months ago after He and Lucia married. And he was gone six weeks out of those two months in the states, to close deals with some big company.

After thoughts:

I can come up with a plot based on my partners wants and needs.

I am trying to become a better writer, and appreciate feedback. If you have skipped my thread based on my samples, feel free to send me a PM with some criticism.

Current roleplay links

-Active-
School Rumble
The Demon Lord Rises
An Unexpected Attraction

I will think on this, as I've done what you are describing before. I once even had an entire thread, several pages long, with about 8 characters (all secretly played by me) and no one knew XD. It was a great deal of work, but I didn't trust anyone else with the story.

Do you play with other women? I can play males, I was just curious.

I'm okay with playing with other women, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter the gender of the writer since with multiple characters you usually end up writing for both genders. I roleplayed with a guy who could not roleplay women....well he could roleplay one type of woman but they were all clones...ugh.

But yes, send me a pm if you don't mind and we can work something out.

RE: 3/4 Plot, 1/4 Smut Please! <3 (Threads only, no IMs/PMs.)

Giving this a bump and crossing my dainty fingers.

Here's to hoping for some new views tonight.

One roleplay expired, bumping to fill it's place.

Beautiful Disgrace said:
One roleplay expired, bumping to fill it's place.

I would be interested in discussing an rp with you, I have a few Ocs but one main Oc whom I use mostly. While I also burrow some Cannon characters from an online game I like frequently. My main Oc is a half-breed, human and Incubus/demon. If you'd be interested, please send me a Pm so we could discuss further ^^

RE: Never Ending Search for Plot *Threads Only*

Fandom section updated, will be adding another section soon....

I'm interested and I have a massive world and plot designed for an RP that I'm hoping to draw some interest into. I'm talking long-term, world-saving, multi-charactered, adventure/fantasy style set in a world with 12 premade races to choose from all that have their place in the world of this RP.

It's gonna be big.

Hey there, if you're still searching I'd be interesting in taking up a Nurse/Therapist x Asylum Inmate roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom