Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's play. *Threads Only* (Craving Jojos Bizzare Adventure)

Star Pupil

Old soul
-Please be grammar conscious. Sorry, something just pisses me off about i's not being capitalized.

Also, fuck it, I'm back into smut roleplaying, with a heavy preference for more plot.

I am seeking literate players, who are fully capable of playing multiple characters OR want to play just one character but know how to keep the roleplay going. The types of stories I am interested in are better with more than one character, but hey if you can totally blow me out of the water with one character by all means go for it and PM me..

-Know how to make an interesting character with thoughts, feelings, and goals
-Know when a sex scene should be concluded

Please feel free to check out my samples, and also check my most recent posts in my current roleplays. It will give you the chance to gauge how I respond and reciprocate to my partners. Honestly, I don't expect you to be churning out 4-6 paragraphs a post, but if you want to, go for it! I can handle it.

As far as post frequency goes, my ideal partner could respond every day, but I realize that not everyone has time for that...It's just..please don't make me fall in love with your writing and then stop responding for days upon days. It makes me sad. :(

As far as things I'm not into, I'm not into full on furry, but human like beings with animal characteristics is fine. I also don't play with anything that belongs in the toilet. I'm not into my character being brainwashed and robbed completely of free thinking and having no choice to do anything except drool over cock. I guess that would go under the mind control category. ANYTHING that affects my characters train of thought is an instant turn off. Unless you are blackmailing my character or physically moving her against her will to do something by force, do not control my character in your posts.

Here is what I am into:
https://www.f-list.net/c/sona%20ragnell/

I do modern, realistic, fantasy, futuristic, whatever. My pairings are not a definition of of the type of things I roleplay. I can roleplay any theme(not including fanbase stuff).

You can find my Fandom Requests in the next post!

Pairings

Mafia Girl x Cop

A game of cat and mouse between a crooked cop and a master manipulator mafia princess. This is a realistic roleplay where I want to play a bad girl.

Vigilante x Super hero/Villain

I will be playing a Vigilante who walks the fine line between good and evil. Your character will be interested in recruiting mine for whatever purpose.

Asylum Inmates

Almost self explanatory. Two crazies trying to bust out of the looney house together and be free to do whatever their crazy minds want them to do. Realistic Setting.

Nurse/Therapist x Asylum Inmate

Self explanatory. My character will be rehabilitating yours somehow. Whether you seduce her or scare her to death is up to you.

Angel x Human
I want to play an angel, I really don't have a single idea for this one but off the top of my head, maybe my character falls from the heavens and has to complete some task back on earth to get her wings back, and she needs your characters help because she has no idea how things work considering the last time she was on earth was hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

School girl x Devil
Okay this is something I was wondering about. I was thinking I could have a girl who is extremely unpopular and not quite attractive(in everyone elses eyes) and she shouts to the heavens(or hell lol) that she would trade her soul to be popular. Your character shows up in his human form, and manipulates the angry, upset girl so that she sells pieces of her soul until she eventually becomes a devil herself. This story can be fused with the one above for extra excitement.

Pre-made Plots (In Progress)

I'm afraid of the dark (Futuristic, Post Apocalyptic, Horror, Fantasy)
It's been nearly a decade since humans abandoned earth after the environment became hostile and no longer fit for human life. The humans colonized on large space ships, searching for a new planet that would be able to support them. Now they finally believe that they have found a new earth, a place that would be able to support them and the animals they had brought from earth. Though when they sent their drones out, they would mysteriously lose connection with them during the three months where there was nothing but night. So the government decided that they would do another observation, though instead of using machines they would use people. People that no one would miss..prisoners and orphans.

The first wave of fifty people they sent were completely wiped out. A little less than half of them died not only because of the strange, sometimes huge animals that they would run into, but also from starvation. Once they began to craft their own weapons, they began to survive longer, hunting these animals for food. Though come the months that were pure night, when snow began to heavily fall, almost all of them died. Not from starvation or freezing but from a different kind of predator...the kind that ruled the planet when the sun went down. Despite this, the government continued to send humans there, equipping them with guns and other weapons. Eventually over the course of ten years, the human population rose to nearly three thousand, and have built settlements all over the planet. They had quickly adapted to the environment and have found themselves at constant war with The Shadowmen, their only name for the ones that came in the dark.

Revenge is a dish best served cold (Modern, Action, Dark, Love Triangle, Age difference)

She just turned eighteen. He is thirty two. A fourteen year old age difference is bad enough, however they have been together for seven years. He watched her grow from a teen to a woman, and because of this she thinks she can never garner his attention. Would he ever see her as a woman? It's hard when she constantly dresses like a tom boy. But she doesn't know anything about style or fashion. Nor does she know how to use her sex appeal. Career: Professional killer for hire

He is an ex cop and a former detective. He takes the law in his own hands. He's a criminal and a fugitive now by all means, and he's been taking care of her ever since he found her in that building. She was covered in blood, and her parents were dead in front of her. Her twin brother and sister are missing. He vows to help her find them and exact her revenge, but no leads have ever turned up. Until now, seven years later. He finally gets a lead. Career: PI, Professional killer for hire

The other woman is a spoiled rich girl. He meets her at a bar, and drinks with her. She finds him extremely attractive, loving the dangerous aura about him. She drips with femininity, and she knows all the right things to say to a man. But she doesn't belong in his life. She doesn't know anything about what it's like to live in the shadows constantly under a different identity. Nor does she know what he truly is. All she knows is that she wants him, and she managed to figure out where he lives... Career: Famous Writer

Let's save the Princess! (Dark Fantasy, Kidnapping, Magical girl)

The Princess is gone, and it's up to her two most loyal subjects to bring her home. With the Kings Guard protecting the throne and the army fighting off an invasion of demons, they are the only ones who can rescue her. Her kidnapper is a devil, literally. He keeps her locked away in his tower. Knowing this, the man and woman pack up and prepare for their long journey, facing many obstacles along the way now that may obstruct them from their end goal. He is a true knight, through and through. Filled with valor and strength, he is determined to rescue his beautiful Princess. She is not a knight, or even a soldier. She is simply the Princess' friend, who wishes to see her back home safely. She lends her aid to the knight, using the power of angels to fight at his side. No one knows exactly where she got her power, but it no doubt repelled evil.

What they don't know, however, is what his true goal is. He knew he could lure her away with the right bait. Once she was in his clutches, he would exchange the Princess for her...If she managed to make it to his layer. That woman, blessed by the Celestial's themselves. If he had her, he could use her power to finally take over that dreaded kingdom once and for all. Not to mention, she was extremely easy on the eyes...

Back
Top Bottom