Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Krystal tilted her head in confusion. "What are talking about? I'm not still in love with him, Jem. I wanted to talk to Chris, and we fell asleep. It was innocent." She said, her big blue eyes showing confusion. How could he think that? She wasn't still in love with Chris. At least she didn't think she was. "Normally I would climb into bed with you, Jem. But you drank to much last night, my pregnant nose couldn't take the smell." She added, reminding him she was pregnant with his child, not Chris's. That ship was what broke them back then.

Steven chuckled as he pulled Sebastian on top of him. "I highly doubt that, but it wouldn't be such a terrible way to die, would it?" He purred, kissing Sebastian again and rolled his cock into his ass, first thrusting slowly, and then quicker, wanting to hear the other moan.

“You can’t be that blind. Seriously?You’re still in love with him, and he loves you.”Jeremy sighed watching her shaking his head. Before wincing a ltitle,”Oh. Still. You didn’t have to go find chris.”he growled sounding so angry, so hurt, before taking a shaky breath. Not wanting to fight with her, but not steady enough to not to. “we probably should get some breakfast. The others are probably up by now.”

Sebastian laughed quietly as he rode the other, leaning down to kiss him.”No, it wouldn’t be. It really, really would be.”Sebastian moaned, whimpering quietly, the whimper melting into a throaty moan as he practically bounced in the others lap, moaning as he came, hands resting on steven’s chest, nails digging into his chest.

Krystal in took a sharp breath, trying to stay calm. "Jem, I'm not in love with him, really. Even if he his still in love with me, its not like I can do anything about it. I'm marrying you, remember? I love you, Jem. Not him." She said, still taking breaths to keep as calm as possible. She knew what happened last time she got to stressed. Krystal sighed. "He was the only sober one in the house not having sex. You can hear brobro sebby and Chris going at it from our room." She explained, looking at him hurt. "Do you know why we broke up Jem? Why I didn't marry him?" She suddenly asked, almost trying to distract him. Chris probably never told him the whole story.

Steven kissed him back, running his fingers down Sebastian's chest, loving the sounds he made. He was getting closer to his limit. Steven moaned out Sebastian's name as he dug his nails in, only making him hotter. He moaned out louder. "Oh fuck, sebby, I'm coming!" He roared, kissing his boyfriend.

“i know.You are.But you still want him to.”Jeremy said looking utterly frustrated and tired, before sighing quietly relaxing, needing to be calm not to upset him before laughing. “They could wake the dead.”He snorted slightly amused before frowning, startled at the subject change, tilting his head a little. “No.I just knew you guys separated.”

Sebastian moaned as he kissed the other back, shuddering, whimpering as the man came, leaning down to hold him, leaning down to kiss him lightly.”I love you.”he muttered pulling off the other, shifting, getting comfortable in his arms, blindly reaching around for chris, shivering a little as he settled down to relax.

Krystal sighed. "That's not how I see it, but alright." She agreed before chucking a little. "they totally could." she commented, smiling a little. the humor made her feel better. she sighed and took a breath. "I didn't think he told you." she said, pausing a few minutes as she searched for the right words to say. "It was because I miscarried. I wanted to try again, and the doctor said we could, but he didn't want to. We fought about it for weeks before we finally broke it off, just before we were supposed to be married." she explained, complete pain in her expression. "She would have been 5 now, our litte daughter" krystal chokes the last few words out, tears brimming in her eyes. This was very painful for her.

Steven smiled. "I love you too, seb." He told the other softly as he let him get comfortable, pulling him in closer and pulling the blanket over them. Chris climbed in a few minutes later at Sebastian's other side, stroking his stomach a little. "Love you, seb. Always." He whispered softly, giving him a kiss.

“No he didn’t.”Jeremy muttered his eyes pained as he looked her over, swallowing hard as he walked closer, wrapping his arms around her, pressing a kiss to her hair.”Shush, its okay. Don’t get to upset, it’s not good for you.”he muttered stroking his back.

Seb smiled quietly as he snuggled into them, kissing him back.”Love you to.Always and always.”he muttered falling asleep. When the other two woke up the next morning they found seb throwing up, looking absolutely miserable as he looked up at them.”...how long is the morning sickness going to last?”he muttered.

Krystal sighed as she cuddled into him, tears still brimming in her glacial blue eyes. "I know, Jem. It just really hurts sometimes." She whispered softly, cuddling into him and smelling his Cologne. He was wearing her favorite, Drakkor noir. She rested her head on his shoulder, cuddling into him as she breathed in his scent, memorised it, like he was going to disappear from her. She kissed him softly, as tears began to fall on his shirt as she realised what today would have been. It would have been Serenity's 6th birthday.

Chris smiled. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." He told the other softly, kiss sing his lover's head before drifting off to sleep himself. The next morning, Chris and Steven were rubbing his back as he let out the contents of his stomach. "Krys says its supposed to last around 3 months. She stoked the refrigerator in our room with the smoothies that stop it. Would you like one?" He asked wooriedly, kissing the top of seb's head.

“I know, but you’re okay. I got you.”He muttered pressing a kiss to her hair, holding her gently, so gently like she’d break. “Shush, I got you. I do. Come on. We’ll just relax okay?”He muttered easing her onto the bed with him, cuddlign her.

“Uh-huh.”Seb smiled a little as he shifted, leaning against chris as he sighed, smiling quietly. “Okay. I can deal with 3 months...”He muttered running his fingers through his hair, relaxing slowly. Smiling as he took teh smoothie, sipping it slowly.

Krystal nodded as she cuddled into him, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "Yes, relaxing sounds nice. Can we watch sailor moon?" She asked meekly, letting him pull her into the bed. They had almost fought. She wasn't in love with Chris. She wasn't! Krystal cuddled into him as she turned on the TV and DVD player, happy to see the promise of the rose grace the screen. She wondered how he knew, because she hadn't been watching this. She gave him another kiss, pulling him close. "I love you, Jem. Don't you forget it." She said, cuddling into him as she softly sang along to the theme music.

Chris smiled. "It'll be fine, seb. Don't worry." He told him softly as he cuddled into him, watching him sip his smoothie. He wondered what it tasted like, because it kinda looked like the blues clues apple sauce they used to sell back when he was younger. Steven beat him to it though. "What doe that taste like, seb?" He asked, looking curious.

Jermey smiled kissing her back before laughing.”If you want.”He said smiling a little as he closed his eyes, simply resting his head against hers, content to just relax and be with her, smiling as he kissed her again.”I wont.Love you to.”He muttered holding her close, content, and his anger over chris and her forgotten for the moment.

“I’m trying not to.But...I don’t want more attention then I already have right now.”He sighed quietly, rubbing a hand over his face before smilign as he watched chris watch him, “Like blueberries and ice cream.”He muttered smiling a little as he leaned against the other.

Krystal nodded. "I do. It'll make me feel better." She said, cuddling into him as the movies started, and she played along, adding her own commentary about how it really happened, and singing along with the music at the climax in perfect Japanese. Most of her anime was straight from japan, seeing as she had lived most of her life there, only moving to LA when she met Chris. She fell in love. She cuddled into Jeremy, giving him a soft kiss. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." She said, smiling up at him.

Chris smiled. "You won't. Krys says that smoothie has an added bonus. It hides what's showing to those who don't know the truth." He said, cuddling into the other. Steven smiled. "Of course it does, coming from little sister. She loves blueberries." He said, chuckling a little.

“Kay. Anything to make you better.”He muttered, half asleep through her commentary, because really, the man was still hungover, and it probably did him well to get some sleep, even if he was listening somewhat to her talking, it was obvious he wasn’t really all the way there either.

“Oh. Man, that’ll be awesome.”Seb said looking utterly relieved at the idea, because he hadn’t been looking forward to the day that he couldn’t hide the pregnancy behind sweaters and jeans. “True. She does.”he muttered smiling happily.

And it was nearly two months later, when they were getting ready for the bachelor party that seb really accepted that he was pregnant. While he had known he was, it hadn’t been until that morning as he saw his stomach starting to round out just a bit, that he’d had a minor freakout about it. Thank god the boys had been out getting groceries, otherwise they would have worried. While there was some hard days still, he was doing so much better then he had been. Dropping his shirt from where he’d been inspecting his stomach he smiled a little looking at Chris as the man came in. “Ready to go?”

Krystal chuckled at how adorable he is, and kissed him softly. "'Get some sleep love. It will help the magic take effect." She told him with a smile, holding him close. hen Jeremy would wake, Krystal was in the adjacent room, mixing a potion. She was making a potion that would make him as young as she, because she aged much slower than a normal human. A silver millennium native could live roughly a thousand years. She smiled at him as she saw him come in. "Morning love. I'm just making that due again potion. Its done now, if you are interested. The world will still see you as your normal age, but we will know the truth." She said with a mischevious smile, before giving him a tiny kiss. "Feeling better?" She asked, curious.

"Yup. Krys is pretty ingenious when it comes to that stuff. Its almost like she is her character in your movies." Steven said with a laugh, knowing only Chris would understand. Krystal hadn't told Sebastian of her true parentage and such.

Chris nodded when he came in, dressed in a black button down with a dragon on it, dark jeans and dries shoes. "Yup. So's Steven. You ready?" He asked, taking Sebastian's hand as he kissed him.

“,,,morning.”he muttered smiling a little before yawning stretching slowly. “Okay.I would like that.”He smiled before nodding, “I am.”He said shrugging a little.

Seb smiled a little looking over at the other, tilting his head a little. “Yea.”He said before looking at him, drawing the other’s hand to his stomach, looking at himself in the mirror. “Do I look fat to you?”He muttered looking sulky at gaining weight, but happy otherwise.

Krystal smiled and gave him a kiss before handing him a tiny vial. "That's all you need. To much and you'll revert to five." She said, mouthing how to take the vial. The magic made it taste like whatever you enjoy most. She was eager to see what it would do. She thought he was sexy at 44, she wondered how sexy he'd be at 22.

Chris gave Sebastian a kiss. "Of course not. I think you look perfect." He said with a smile, feeling the other's stomach. He was beyond exited to be becoming a dad. He couldn't wait to see his son or daughter, and he knew Steven felt the same. They didn't know it was twins. Krystal did, but she hadn't told them yet.

Jeremy snickered a little as he sipped it."wouldn't want that.it'd be fairly hard to explain being five."he smiled a little as he reverted, he really didn't change that much.a little thinner,a little less grey,but he was still jeremy.

Seb huffed a little looking at the other man,sighing quietly."are you just saying that so I won't get annoyed?"he said looking at the other before turning to kiss.him.

Krystal chuckled. "Yes. It would be. Particularly since only half our friends know I'm secretly a magical girl." She said with a laugh, not mentioning the Chris had known since back when they were engaged. She didn't want to deal with that can of worms today. She pulled him in for a kiss, cuddling close. "You're so hot now. Maybe we should celebrate your hotness." She said with a smirk, biting his lip playfully as she kissed him.

Chris shook his head. "Of course not love. I always think you're perfect." He said with a smile, kissing him back as he pulled the other closer. They had someplace to be, otherwise sex would be happening.

"So flattering."seb said sounding amused as he walked for the door,leaning over to kiss the others cheek blushing and cute as he walked,tilting his head as they walked downatairs."so. Where did we decide we're going?"he said as he slid into the car with the boys,remy and rob,and chris..really the whole cast of the avengers.

"Because I love you, seb." He said, giving him a kiss before following him downstairs to the care where all the cast was well, all the guys anyway. Krystal and the girls were at her mansion having a party. "Krys says its all set up at Jeremy's favorite restaurant, Bishoujo senshi. You know, the place they met? " Chris said with a smile, looking at Jeremy, and then to the other Chris, who looked almost sulking. He'd talk to him later. Steven got in the limo last, and then it went to the resturaunt, which was close to the public for the night. Krystal had given them each passes that they would show at the door and be let in. "Chris and Steven grinned when the walked in, seeing it decorated effortlessly with a few exotic dancers in the corner. "'Geez, she thought of everything. Well, seems like Krys isn't against strippers." He chuckled, looking to his friend Jeremy. He wondered if Chris's batular party had been similar. The couple had only been days away from marrying when they broke it off.

“That’s fairly adorable actually.”Seb snickered looking at Jeremy. “It is. But I’ve been promised it is a real bachelor party and not a watered down girl event, so it’s okay.”Jeremy snickered a little laughing as he saw the dancers, shaking his head a little. “well, at least we’ll get a good show.” Chris smiled a little as he looked around the room, swallowing hard because it might be a different place, and time, but he might as well be at his own bachelor party.

Chris laughed, wrapping an arm around seb. "'Well, Krys is known for being good at planning events." He stated simply, before he went over to talk to Chris, looking at him in concern. The man looked positively deflated. The were in a corner where no one could hear them, and the other boys were watching the pretty ladies dance. He put a hand on his friend's shoulder, "Chris, you okay?" Chris asked with a concerned look on his face, grabbing a soda. He didn't much feel like drinking tonight, especially since his boyfriend couldn't, most likely because of him. He had no idea what the other could be thinking or feeling, but he knew it must be sad, because of his current situation. His best friend marrying his ex.

Chris smiled a little lookking at the other man, smiling as he watched the others, looking amused that Seb was definitely flirting with the dancers, it amused him. “Fine...just...it’s hard being here. I was almost the guy she married....I want her to be happy, but it’s hard watching her marry someone else.”Chris muttered smiling a little as he looked at chris, tilting his head a little.

Chris gave him the "captain america" face. "You still love her, don't you chris?" he asked gently, eyes filled with sympathy for his friend. He understood that. he was almost stuck in that situation with seb and steven. He knew what it felt like to feel rejected. He understood to an extent how the other felt, but didn't understand why he hadn't just told her that before she got engaged to Jeremy. It hurt him to see his friend like this. He went over and pulled Jeremy to Chris. "You. Talk to him. You. Tell Krys." He said wisely, and walked away, looking at his boyfriend jealously."seb?"

“...it’s not fair pulling out the ‘captain’ face just to get your friends to talk.”Chris grumbled snickering a little amused at what seemed to be seb and rob getting in a flirting contest just to see who wuld flirt the best. Frowning a little before sighing a little as jeremy settled into the chair next to him, the two men enjoying a beer as tehy watched the others.

“Hm?Oh, Chris.”Seb twisted away from the dancer he was stuffing a fifty in her thong, and you’d totally think he was drunk if you didn’t know he couldn’t. He was simply happy, happier then he’d been in a long time. “What’s wrong?”He said looking the other over, calming a little. Having gotten fawned on by the girls, he was feeling more attractive and like himself then he had since he'd found out he was pregnant.

Chris smirked a little. "At least I don't use Krystal's penguin pout." He said, looking to both men. He looked to Jeremy first. "You two need to work out your shit before you get married Jeremy, or you're gonna make Krys feel like she's picking a side when ever she wants to hang out with Chris. Work it out, or you're gonna make the one you both love miserable and guilty." he told them both wisely, speaking from experience. It had been similar to what Steven and he had to work out after seb got pregnant, though they hadn't known that.

Chris smirked at his lover. "Just a little jealous." He said softly, pulling the other over to a dark corner in the resturaunt, giving him a kiss. Though he was sure Krys had made any attendants at the party sign silence waivers, he didn't want to take any chances.

Back
Top Bottom