Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Huntresses (Open for more players!)

Kaybee

Supernova
This would be a roleplay based on the Monster Hunter series of games with the intent of focusing on MonsterxF pairings as well as typical M/FxM/F pairings between the hunters and huntresses, shopkeepers, etc.

The RP would probably be set in the Monster Hunter Tri/Ultimate world and I would be willing to run all the monsters as necessary, though if others would also like to run the monsters then I won't say no to a little help.

I do hope you'd be interested in joining us, either as a hunter/huntress or as a monster player. I plan to use the monsters from the games themselves -albeit with a few twists to some of them I think- but if this goes on long enough or gets big enough custom monsters could be proposed and introduced. We'll see.

RE: Monster Huntresses (Interest Check!)

Would you welcome an utter noob? I like Monster+F RP but have never played the game. So I would be willing to learn as I go.

I'd be fine with it, if this gets enough interest for me to start it I'll provide most of the backstory and zone descriptions and stuff at least.

I could play a monster or a hunter mattering on what is needed

If you're playing the monsters I might make a huntress as well as playing some of them, are you familiar with the series?

Again a noob to the series but had interest. So I could certainly play a huntress if you'd be fine with it.

I don't have a problem with it, Hm, I should probably put up a character sheet of some sort for people to start filling out.

Kaybee said:
I don't have a problem with it, Hm, I should probably put up a character sheet of some sort for people to start filling out.

Sounds like a good core group is gathering around this idea, Kaybee, thanks for tossing it out there.

A question, are we going to be doing the defend and develop the village thing? I am asking because that could mean all carries know each other/have a history with each other.

Yeah, the idea of the games is that you hunt rare, dangerous, and slightly fantastical monsters and use the resources gained to upgrade and protect you village as well as crafting better armour and weapons for yourself. This RP would just be featuring monsters that'll be considerably more inclined to fucking the huntresses if they get the chance is all.

Anyways, character template is up in character profiles here.

She looks great, though one thing I should have put as part of the character sheet though: What kinks do you guys not want to see in this RP?

Went ahead and edited that info into mine. I'm pretty much open besides the ones mentioned.

Alrighty, I'm working on the opening post now, should be up in a bit, hoping that Cora will post her Nos into the character thread before I do but I can work with it either way.

I didn't write up a character profile cause I was going to play a monster character which most of that didn't fit for

That's because there aren't really any monster characters, there are mostly just monsters.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, I can make recurring monster characters work I think, I'll put up a character sheet for monster characters in a moment okay?

If you'd like to then go ahead, just know that I don't really plan to be including monster girls in this as I feel it would somewhat go against the theme of the RP, just warning you.

Kaybee said:
If you'd like to then go ahead, just know that I don't really plan to be including monster girls in this as I feel it would somewhat go against the theme of the RP, just warning you.

That was generally why I was going to make a monster to go against the female characters, cause it seemed a monster/f rp correct. If you want I can still just post the profile for the monster with the others, and just fill in what I can for it.

This seems pretty cool, mind if I join in as a huntress? Monster Hunter seems pretty cool but I haven't actually played the games, not sure why...

Of course! A character sheet thread is already up here so just post into the OOC thread once you put up a character and I'll approve it so you can join the fun!

Back
Top Bottom