Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Huntresses (Still open for more players if you want to join.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome to the Monster Huntresses RP OOC thread. This RP is a Monster/F focused RP set in the world of Monster Hunter, a series of games about giant improbable monsters and wyverns and the people that hunt them and use their parts to make really cool and improbable armour and weaponry.

Character Sheet Thread can be found Here!
Main Plot Thread can be found Here!

Cora you might want to modify your post slightly, the woman talking to you is just a guildswoman, a person the guild hires to hand out quests and organize the paperwork around the hunts so the hunters can do their jobs.

EDIT: Just so you all know, I won't be on for the rest of the day. No GM posts until tomorrow after the most recent one.

A question: Should I see about setting up multiple threads to separate each of the various hunting grounds and the village itself from each other?

I'd say little need unless the thread becomes quite large with multiple groups active at once.

Seeing as Cora hasn't posted yet and it's been a full 24 hours and then some, should we skip her turn and carry on?

Mmkay, I should point out that the Monster hunter universe doesn't have modern technology to any great degree, though it does have energy drinks. Half a mile away would be way too far away to hear a bowgun (bowguns are really technically just crossbows that fire shells instead of arrows) and also would likely be off the island, Caitlyn is still in Zone one, easily visible from the village gate.

Also, please don't auto-hit. Write how your character executes the attack or attacks but don't simply write the attacks hitting as well, that's my place as GM to decide.

I have little to add with no monsters in play for the moment, I'll post when something happens outside Cat and Liza's interactions or if you need information from me.

Well I have made a character, and I am interested in the RP. I am still not sure if hunters are allowed or is it only huntresses.

So So So sorry I haven't posted yet everyone! I've been travelling the past few days and visiting a number of friends and relatives so I haven't had time to post. I'll post as soon as I can I promise!

chief said:
curious question, in the sense of sexuality becoming involve. what are we to expect, force-bestiality and such?

That was the primary intent of the RP, though more traditional or normal forms of sexual interaction can happen.

samowise said:
Well I have made a character, and I am interested in the RP. I am still not sure if hunters are allowed or is it only huntresses.

Hunters are allowed, though they will have a rather different dynamic in terms of sexual interactions.

Chief, just to be sure for when I reply, would I be correct in assuming that Liza is not leaving the zone? (Since you specified no destination.) Or is she just running blindly to another Zone? (In which case I'll probably roll a dice to see where she ends up going.)

It's a little small for that but she could play keep away for at least a little while by staying in the Zone. I was just checking since I wasn't sure what you were going for there.

So Ostrich still hasn't posted, should I skip her and keep going with the combat?

I'd say skip them for now, can just separate her and the monster she is fighting till she is back and resolve everyone else now.

Alright, post is up, sorry, only just finished with my travels and got back to university. Posting should become regular again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom