Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's play the Age of Decadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
Finding needles in haystacks is relatively easy, how about trying something more advanced? :)

As the thread title may already indicate I have recently played the indie CRPG Age of Decadence. And while the game is not perfect (none really is) it does have an interesting setting that the developers did not ... fully explore. But I would like to. Hence why I am looking for a generous partner to give me that option by acting as a GM/DM type controller of the setting arond me.

I would be particularly interested in playing out (my version of) the 'godhood' ending. The game stops right where things start to get interesting.

So if that sounds interesting to you and even better you are somewhat familiar with the game, don't be shy to contact me.

Lost Treasures

Below are some older individual requests of mine, archived this way due to the active thread restriction on the forum. Likely I still crave them to some extent, so if you find them even more enticing than the original one, go ahead and contact me still. :)

A picture says more than a thousand words

Recently my attention has been brought to the lovely piece of art linked below, and for some reason I can not get it out of my head try as I might. I am not trying too hard, either. So without further ado here is.

Instead of suppressing the vivid imagery induced by it, why not go the other way and live out, or rather play out that impulse, centered around the adventures of the blond girl to the left. Of course that is easier done with a suitable partner. Now I am not necessarily looking for a hundred percent identical recreation of the depicted scene, but most definitely something following the general theme.

Now coming up with a plot like that seems easy, right? You don't like easy? That's good, allow me to add a bit of a challenge to the plot building, a challenge that quite conveniently will increase my enjoyment greatly. Win-win, right?

So, adding to the obvious the following boundary conditions:
- The blond girl is easily strong or powerful enough to break/slip from her chains and give the males a thrashing if she so chooses.
- The blond girl is not mind controlled, under the effect of an aphrodisiac or has her mental setup altered in another external way.
- The blond girl is (secretly) consenting to the scene.

If you think we can come up with a steamy plot under these ramifications, by all means do not hesitate to contact me. Be warned, though, due to the nature of the setup you might have to play more than a single role. I would also not object to a longer tale developing from this initial occasion.

Also, I would very much prefer to enact this one on some Instant Messenger type medium, be it via YIM, AIM or Skype. That does demand a coordinated schedule from both participants. In my case this means these roleplays can only happen starting around 8 pm, GMT+1 (i.e. European Time) during the week, while on weekends I am more flexible. If, due to work, sleep, or other unpleasant distractions, you can not make it at this time sadly the world will have to mourn the loss of another great writing never created.

RE: A picture stimulates more than a thousand words ... [IM]

I am interested in the 3rd option.
yim: pussygrinder_m29
aim : owning.master

RE: With great power comes ...

The time has come again where a yet unfulfilled erotic roleplay fantasy is haunting the kinky sections of my imagination, so what better way to regain my peace of mind than to look for a like minded individual on these wonderful board to join forces and turn these figments into solid and exciting writing? Here we go.

~*~​

The tale begins with a pretty but not spectacular so young woman in her late teens or early twenties attending the early semesters of university. She is the smart and studious sort, albeit also a bit reclusive and with a limited social life. Like you and me she participates in the hobby of erotic online roleplaying, frequenting a forum called Red Sun as an outlet for her kinkier fantasies. She is definitely smart enough to distinguish between reality and imagination, though, realizing that out in the real world hitchhiking with alluring attire might lead to a much unhappier ending, and kinkier episodes about domination and degradation with rough and crude males will not end the moment she is satisfied and has something better to do. All in all a normal, regular life.

Then she develops super powers.

What exactly her power set will be is up for discussion. My favorites are either greatly enhanced base physique or alternatively a combination of telepathy and mind control. In short something basic and reliable. A few things of note, though. Firstly, in this world that should really be a very unusual occurrence, and not something for which dozens of precedence already exist. Secondly, these powers serve mostly as a plot device, not as the prime focus of the story. At least not in the beginning. Oh, and as part of her powers her cup size will grow a bit. 

What happens next is of course that our heroine is quite surprised by this turn of events. At first she is simply trying to comprehend what is happening. Once that is taken care of the next step naturally is to figure out what to do with them. There is the option to valiantly fight evil. Then there is the option to scrupulously work towards personal gain only. Not an easy decision, and our heroine has a bit of thinking to do, for sure.

While she is in that stage, though, another thought occurs to her. These awesome powers provide exactly the safety net she previously lacked. Now she can actually dare to put these kinky ideas locked in her imagination into practice and see if they are indeed as much fun as she thinks they are. If matters take a turn for the worse, she now has the capabilities to end them as easily and quickly as she wants to.

~*~​

I would love to find a writing partner to help me detail the erotic adventures of our newly minted super heroine. I am not looking for a pure smut fest, but ideally some enticing plot twists as well. And as the story synopsis already alludes to it would be highly preferable if that writing partner of mine is capable of and willing to portray multiple characters, and seeing how she will want to experiment with some of her kinks it would also be helpful if my partner knew how to degrade our heroine in just the right way so she squirms in delight.

A more general overview of my roleplaying preferences can be found here (apply with discretion) and here. I am flexible in regard of the medium to be used. For any further information, just go ahead and contact me via PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom