Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steamy Tales for Cold Winter Nights [IM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova

Cherubian promised to let me have her any way I wanted if I told you all how awesome she is, so: She is super awesome
TheMadBumper​

I never fapped harder than when I roleplayed with Cherubian
DirtyElfGirlMolester​

I am <bleep> from <bleep>. I am 6’2” and muscular, with a 9” cock, and I think Cherubian is extra hot
<bleep>​

As the thread title indicates while we are not there yet winter is sure to come, and I prefer to be prepared. What better way to spend your time when it is dark and cold outside that with some hot erotic role playing? And I am looking for exactly that in the form of a heart warming tale about a gorgeous elf girl getting ploughed intensely by an old pervert. Or several. Which is the reason that caused me to bring this very request thread into existence. Now I am looking for like minded individuals to pool our creativity and create enticing stories of an adult nature for mutual reading pleasure. And since I already have some great partners for roleplays over the more persistent media the main focus of this ad shall be on these conducted via Instant Messengers.

What sort of stories?

That is a good question to ask.

Before we come to this valid point, though, I fear an unpleasant technical detail must be clarified. Instant Messenger roleplays, be they via YIM, AIM or Skype do demand a coordinated schedule from all participants. In my case this means these roleplays can only happen starting around 8 pm, GMT+1 (i.e. European Time). If, due to work, sleep, or other unpleasant distractions, you can not make it at this time sadly the world will have to mourn the loss of another great writing never created.

What sort of stories?

Wow, still with me. That is a good sign. So let me elaborate a bit on the preferences that I would like to see reflected:

Plot vs. Smut. Ahh, the old debate. The thing is, I do not see them as separate entities. While smut for most of us – me included – is the reason why we chose this particular roleplaying forum over other, less adult oriented ones, there are many ways to sample these highly sexual parts. For me the best way to do so is to embed it into a suitably titilating plot that builds tension and leads up to an exciting rutting. Constructing interesting circumstances and constellations can make all this so much more fun that a figleaf of an intro in the vein of 'I think you are hot, you think I am hot, we get naked and get to it' followed by an overlong drawn out but very detailed account of the mechanical execution.
That does not mean all of the plot should solely serve to lead to the next intercourse, either. Providing a good, enthralling story around the acts of fornication will lift the whole experience up another level or two. So in short: Plot is hot. Or should be.

Power dynamics Dom vs. Sub, consensual vs. Rape, all the facets ... I most definitely prefer – one could say I exclusively play – capable, confident, 'strong' female characters who are aware, but not ashamed of their sexuality. I abhor the notion of enacting a helpless damsel, as much as I abhor playing out a true non-consensual scene. I simply identify myself too much with my character to enjoy scenes they do not. This identification goes two ways, though, and since I have a darker kink or two and want to see them enacted occasionally in turn my characters will often share some of my kinks, in particular the liking of temporary voluntary submission to a male. Just to clarify, by no means am I only looking for submisive scenes, and neither will I be overly meek in the ones I do participate in. Also, for her own safety my character will only do so if she is near certain that it will not incur any actual danger, meaning limiting these interactions to lowly/weak males she is physically superior to and can overwhelm if the need arises. The technical terms for this convoluted kink construct, I think, are pseudo rape, power bottoming or such. In summary:
Powerful heroine letting a brigand thug 'rape' her for some twisted fun before showing him the error of his ways: Yes
Sweet girl utterly dominated by some all-powerful demon lord: No

Settings Taking a page from the Plot vs. Smut paragraph above, I prefer settings that allow for adventurous, exciting, sexy plot development. This all but rules out modern realistic roleplays. I have one of these every day I go out the door, and I have to say it is a tad bit bland. Instead the usual suspects - science fiction, post apocalyptic, fantasy of the historical or non-historical variety – are much preferred, and personally I lean more towards the ones with a lower tech level. In my experience high tech plots very often revolve around the 'stuff', and having the right gimmick to counteract the other gimmick, at times overshadowing the characters. The same effect can be observed in overly magical worlds, with magic taking the role of technology. Hence my absolute favorite would be a low-magical fantasy setting, with supernatural elements subtly enhancing the story instead of dominating it.

Pairings and Partners I would like to mention two aspects under this topic:
One. Again following the trend towards the non-bland and exciting steamy scenes I have found the stereotypical young, muscular, great looking sex god a bit repetitive and boring. Which is why I very much like to pair our lovely heroine up with alternatives to that. Older men, non-chiseled, even overweight men, ugly beasts, what have you. Your imagination is the limit. The only constant among all of them being a set of male genitalia as I have a very strict preference for heterosexual acts. Maybe the occasional hermaphrodite, why not.
Two. Following the recurring 'plot is hot' theme I would love to weave an ongoing tale about the exploits of our lovly heroine, be it continual or episodic in nature. However it would take away much of the excitement if through all of these my character would be limited to carnal interaction with a single male entity. Which in turn means, I would love it if you could provide a varying host of partners to engage with in the steamy parts. Ideally you would even take up the mantle of a DM to orchestrate the events around me, but even if you think that is too much of a burden as long as you are somewhat flexible we can come to an agreement.

Nudity Had to add this here, because it is one of my bigger kinks. I just love to incorporate elements of nudity and exhibition into the plot. Be it a wardrobe malfunction, a forced striptease, or just a merry mishap that leaves our heroine without clothing in a spot where such is not common practice.
This also extends to the act as well. Fornication while still clothed feels quite uncomfortable to me, so please let us arrange things such that our heroines gorgeous body is properly exposed before the phallus finds its way into one of her orifices. Conversely, though, I have no objections to the male staying (nearly) fully clothed for this. That can actually be quite ... stimulating.

Now this was all very instructive, but could you maybe give a few more specific examples of what you are looking for?

Sure I can.

Sticking to my preferences all the below examples revolve around a very competent martially trained female adventuress in a low-magic fantasy settings. Some of the interesting predicaments she could get herself into are the following:

You always meet twice
Each heroine has an origin story, and in this case at the age of fourteen she escaped an arranged marriage with an old overweight merchant by rapid departure, exchanging her sheltered upbringing for the excitement of an uncertain adventuress life.

That was seven years ago, and by now she has thrived into the competent and capable heroine we all love. Her shunned husband to be never has gotten completely over this stinging rejection. And then, on one of his rare trips abroad to secure future trade arrangements by sheer coincidence they suddenly stand face to face amidst a crowded market place.

Sex of a Sorceress
More a setup than a story at this point in time, these would be the tales of an ancient and powerful sorceress who has built herself a small refuge to study her art uninterrupted, probably an equally ancient tower at a leyline crossing. Likely she also holds domain over a small nearby village which provides for her wordly needs like food, clothing, and the occasional thorough fucking.

The plot would be about some exciting event interrupting the monotony of her daily routine. Maybe a small warband that tries to seize her lands. Happens every century or so after the tales of the last attempt have faded into oblivion. Or maybe she grants herself a vacation to visit one of the bigger cities for some entertainment that simply can't be had in her remote corner of the world. I am sure we will be able to come up with something.

The king's new wife
Also see this thread. The basic gist being, the king's wife of many years has died, and after the proper mourning period he is looking to marry again. Since his first wife bore him enough sons to secure the order of succession he now feels free to look for a sweet eye candy and bed warmer, proper rank be damned. And so he calls out to all the young and pretty women in his kingdom to come and apply if they so chose. As our heroine happens to be in the capitalat the time and since she is quite curious she does apply, even though she thinks her chances are rather low. What she does not expect is how rigorous the qualification process is...

This roleplay would revolve around the various tests our heroine has to undergo. Imagine her standing naked in a line with nine other similar clad girls inspected, groped even, by some elderly judges. Or under the watchful eyes of a committee demonstrating her sexual prowess and wilingness. Your creativity is the limit.
There is a non-smut element to the plot as well. Some part of the nobility might resent the king per see for his willingness to marry a low born women, others see this as an opportunity to further their own candidate for potential influence on the aging king. In any case intrigues abound.

The additional reward
Our heroine has performed an important task or found a valuable relic, and is now visiting the noble/rich marchant who has offered a reward for it. However, on their meeting that man is quite smitten by her sight, and invites her – maybe under some pretense – to stay at his palace for a while longer, in the hopes of introducing her to the lustful debauchery going on there and eventually ending up in her pants, maybe even turn her into his concubine.

Again, besides the smut centered parts – examples could include providing her scant silken clothing as replacement for her travel worn leathers, arranging for her to be bathed by male servants/slaves – like on any noble's court intrigue will abound, and our heroine could get involved in that as well.

The strange mansion
New to the country, with the night falling, our heroine spots an isolated manor near the road. Sleeping under a roof beats camping in the wilds, and asking can't hurt, so she rings the bell, and indeed is allowed inside under the condition that she abides by the manor's dress code. Which basically states that all females have to go naked. Curious, intrigued even by this, she agrees. And indeed, at first noone seems to pay her lack of clothing much attention, except for the occasional stare since, well, she is very beautiful and busty. So besides the occasional erratic grope the evening proceeds normal, she even gets to dine with the head of the house. Until, quite out of the blue, some form of carnal interaction is suggested to her.

This suggestion is admittedly exhibition/kink centric. But I am sure we can weave an interesting story into it as well.

Foreign customs
Our heroine is hired to partake in an expedition in a remote, less civilized land. The natives are peaceful enough, and one of the local tribes even invites them to stay in their village. Only their ways are quite patriarchal, and of course they expect their guests, in particular the unmarried women among them, to adhere.

Again, our creativity is the limit here.

Surprise Adventure
The above list is far from comprehensive. So if you could think of any exciting and arousing adventures our lovely heroine could have embedded into a well constructed plot that are in accordance with my general kinks, just give it a go. Surprise me with your creativity! :)

Wow, awesome. I absolutely have to roleplay with you!

Great, just PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom