Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalos was shocked hearing her response and shook his head. "I'm sorry Vixen, I can't let you take that risk." He told her sternly, he wasn't going about to hand her back to her tribe, especially knowing what they would likely do to her.

" I don't like the idea either. Besides, its just an idea, right. We don't even know if your pack would agree to any of this." She sighed and moved to lay on her back, her head resting in his lap. Vixen looked up a kalos, she knew she had upset him. " I won't go unless your okay with it. Alright?" She smiled up at him, hoping to change the subject. "Tell me about your pack, please?"

Kalos looked down at her and gave a nod, smiling slightly. "Alright, will keep it in mind." He agrees before thinking about her next question. "My Pack are very civil compared to what I know of yours. Our pack is lead by an Alpha like yours, Alpha's decending down through blood in succession, all standard fare. Our main laws involved keeping out existence hidden from humans, but were aloud in their world just fine... The part I disagreed one was certain cases of arranged marriages..."

Vixen listened carefully, wanting to know everything that she could about his pack. She had thought all packs were like hers, but she knew now that she was wrong. She was pulled from her thoughts as his last sentence faded off. " Certain cases of arranged marriages? Wait..." She sat up and turned to face him. " Were you supposed to get married?" She asked quickly, hoping that her thoughts were wrong.

Kalos gave a small sigh but gives a light nod. "There were talks, it hadn't been fully arranged yet... But tends to be expected at certain levels of the pack." He looked her in the eye again and said. "It never came to fruition, I was gone before I even met my fiancée."

Vixen looked at the ground as he spoke, she couldn't be mad, she was to be married as well. Sighing she laid down on the grass, this time her head resting on her arms. " Have you ever... Been with someone else? Is there some girl waiting for you to come back?" She asked quietly. Vixen closed her eyes, she had to know.

"No, you were my first. I ran a long time ago, probably about the same time you did... just a different set of circumstances." Kalos replied honestly, sitting by and watching her.

Vixen smiled slightly and opened her eyes, looking over at him. She slowly stood up, stretching her back before looking down at him. "I have an idea, come on" she grinned before walking past him into the woods. She knew she was a pond not to far from the clearing, and she was in the mood for a swim.

Kalos watches her get up and walk past giving a smile. "Yes Mistress." He gets to his feet and follows her, quickly catching up. He was curious about what she had in mind.

Vixen grinned and looked over her shoulder at him. " I need a nickname to call you.." She teased as she continued to walk around the trees and bushes. "Its around here somewhere..." She muttered before smiling. It was a fairly large pond, clear enough to see the bottom. " Here it is" she grinned and looked at kalos before looking back at the pond.

Kalos follows her lead and stops as they reach the pond, giving a chuckle. "Nice spot, wasn't expecting this." He then turns to face her giving a cheeky grin. "However didn't picture you to be one to skinny dip." He teased, looking her up and down.

Vixen smirked and made a face at him as he began looking her up and down, laughing at his comment. " Who knows what I'll do. Now that there's no rules to follow, I could do anything. " she grinned and looked around once, making sure no one else was here before pulling her top over her head, tossing it onto a near by rock. " Turn around" she teased as she hocked her fingers in the top of her jeans.

Kalos chuckled slightly as she asked him to. "Yes Mistress." He wasn't going to argue and instead turned around, looking away from her as she undressed. He was shaking his head with a smile the whole time, waiting till she let him look again.

"Good boy" she teased as he turned around. Vixen undid her jeans before slipping them down her legs, kicking off her shoes she slipped out of her pants, tossing them beside her top. " No looking" she called over to him with a laugh as she unhocked her bra, tossing it to where he other clothes were. Quietly she removed her panties, tossing them aside as well. She grinned and jumped into a deeper part of the pond. " You coming in or what?" She called over to him teasingly.

"Am I allowed to look now, or do I have to get in back first?" Kalos called back teasingly. However he began to strip off none the less, keeping his back to her just to tease. Fairly quickly he had the last bit of clothing discarded, exposing his rear to her, before turning and heading into the pond after her.

Vixen grinned as he began to strip, she watched him for a moment before holding her breath and diving over the water. She swam further out into the pond before coming up for air, by now kalos was heading into the water after her. Smiling she waited until he was close enough before splashing him, laughing as she did.

Kalos gave a small grin as she splashed him, giving a small chuckle. He then stepped into the water, proceeding to try and splash her while she was still up. Walking in the water towards her after doing so with a smile.

Vixen watched as he stepped into the water, slapshing her as he did. Laughing she swam just out of his reach, the water causing her hair to fan out behind her. " Its a good thing no one else is around" she grinned at him, raising her hand above the water to splash him once again.

Kalos chuckled, tilting his head. "Because we couldn't splash each other or because we couldn't do this naked?" He teased before diving under, avoiding the splash. Swimming towards her before surfacing close and splashing her with both arms coming out of the water.

Vixen was about to reply to his teasing comment but he dove under. She watched as he swam closer to her, ducking and hiding her face as he splashed her. " Because I wouldn't do this naked if there were people around. " she laughed as she splashed him back. She dove under the water, swimming around him and coming up behind him. "Boo" she whispered into his ear before wrapping her arms around his shoulders. " Caught you"

Kalos smiled and chuckled as she came up behind him and wrapped around him. "Yes Mistress, you got me." Turning his head to look back at her. He took a moment before smiling and moving to kiss her.

Smiling she leaned forward, kissing him long and slow. She moved from behind him to in front. Her arms wrapping around his neck and her legs wrapped around his torso. She slowly pulled back from his lips, her forehead resting against his. " I will come up with a good nickname for you, just you wait." She grinned as she teased him.

Kalos smiled, moving his arms around her and holding onto her hips. "Certainly Mistress, till then get to treat these conversations like they're from a Femdom movie." He chuckles, planting another light kiss on her lips.

Vixen smiled when she felt his hands on her hips, before grinning at his statement. "Do you like it when I tell you what to do?" She teased before he lightly kissed her, making her smile.

"Yes Mistress." He replied with a smile, seeming she'd just figured one of his kinks that she could explore. "I'm more of a follower than a leader."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom