Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen grinned and stepped closer to him as he spoke, waiting until he had finished washing the dishes before wrapping her arms around his neck, standing up onto her toes she pressed her lips against his, holding the kiss for a few moment before slowly pulling back. " Well weather you like it or not your stuck with me." She teased before turning and walking out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

Kalos smiled, returning and holding the kiss with her, wrapping his hands round Vixen's hips as they kissed. "Having to share my private life with a beautiful alpha, oh how ever will I cope." Kalos teased with a smile, letting go of her before following her out and into the woods.

Vixen smiled as he teased her back, once outside she turned and followed her lover into the woods. " Its been years since ive been in the woods. " vixen watched a few leafs fall from low hanging branches as they walked further into the woods. " Your so lucky, being free to do what ever you please. I keep thinking I'm dreaming and that I'll wake up in my bed."

"I can assure you, you'll only find yourself waking up in mine from now on." Kalos assured her, smiling as he followed Vixen, letting her go where she pleased, the woods stretching far in all directions. As they get deeper he speaks up again, after glancing around. "Seems fairly clear here if you wished to stretch you wings dear."

Vixen grinned as he spoke, only waiting long enough to look around her before she started to shift. Her bones cracking and reforming, her human form slowly giving way to a large, white dragon. Her wings spread high above her, her claws digging into the ground. It had been years since her alpha had allowed her to shift, keeping her from learning to fight in this form. Vixen looked down at kalos with her pale eyes, lowering her head she pressed her nose against his chest gently before raising her head to look at the sky.

Kalos ran his hand along her nose a moment with a smile before stepping back. Kalos began to shift, his transformation seeming less painful that hers tended to be, likely due to more experience. Soon the form of a large Griffin stood where Kalos once was, the brown feathers around his top half ruffling as he stretched out the wings on his back, just before his lion half had golden fur. He looked up at her and she noticed he was not quite as big as she was, though seemed better built for the air than a dragon was.

Vixen watched as he transformed into a large Griffin. Her wings stretching a few times before she stood up on her hind legs, leaping into the air. She flew high above the tree line, a little unsure of herself at first. Most dragons had a wing span of 20-30meters, where as her wing span was closer to 40meters. She let out a small, happy roar as she glided over the tree tops, enjoying her newly found freedom.

Kalos followed her into the skies, it didn't take him long at all the catch up, holding back from out pacing her. His own wing span was 15 meters, his form more compact and aerodynamic. He happily followed along with her, sticking to mostly gliding due to the fact he was faster than her, Griffins could out pace a dragon, even if they can't always outfight them.

Vixen looked under her wing as kalos, her dragon form smiling at him. She looked up at the sky, wondering what it would be like to fly among the clouds. She turned her gaze down at the trees, watching as they moved beneath her. She could see a clearing in the trees, and decided to land. It had been long enough since her last flight that her wings couldn't support her for to long. She slowed her pace and lowered herself into the clearing, once her feet touched the ground she shifted back into her human form, panting as she laughed. " I forgot what it felt like to fly."

Kalos followed her down, with her few beats of his wing, slowing himself into a soft landing. He changed back into his human form and smiled as he looked at her. "One of the best feelings one can have, they sky should always be yours." Happy to have reintroduced her to flight.

Vixen placed her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. " I used to be able to fly for hours, but after I was set to become head alpha a few years ago I had to stop shifting, I was taught to follow the rules, do what ever I was told. Essentially my wings had been clipped " she managed to say as she began to catch her breath. She looked up at kalos, smiling happily. " I thought I'd die before flying again."

"Not anymore, not on my watch." Kalos assured her, giving a small smile. He walks on over and plants another quick kiss on her lips once more. "You can fly to your hearts content once again m'dear." She noticed he was barely out of breath, for fairly obvious reasons.

Vixen smiled as he kissed her, she looked around the clearing, happy to be in nature once again. " You were right to watch my pack... They do some stuff, that isn't exactly legal in the human world. I found out a few weeks ago, that's when I started thinking about leaving. That and the fact that they wanted me to.. To marry some asshole that I've never met." She sat down on the ground staring up at the sky. " I couldn't do it. "

"Sad thing is most of the packs are fairly similar in that regard I've noticed." Kalos points out, slowly sitting down next to her. "Arranged marriage is fairly common on the list and hardly the worst, gotta keep the bloodline pure after all." Rolling his eyes at the last statement, not seeming to think much of that thought.

" The last time I checked other packs weren't killing off entire packs in other city's. At first, I didn't notice, but fewer and fewer shifters were turning up. So I asked my alpha about it, he told me to never ask about it again. So I did some digging in his files, I found out that my pack has been killing other shifter packs for years. " she muttered and looked at kalos. " After I was supposed to be married to an alpha of another pack, they were going to kill half of his pack. " She looked away from him, sighing quietly.

Kalos seemed somewhat surprised by this news, turning away with a sigh. "Knew something was going on. I'd started looking into your pack when I noticed how there were a distinct lack of other packs in the area, hadn't yet found that out yet though." He turned back to face her again. "Well that's answered that little mystery, sadly not why."

" I can answer the Why for you. My pack believes that if your not the best, then your not worthy of being in that pack. They only accept a few alphas into the pack, to keep the omegas and betas in line. But, when other packs started to expand their territories, the alphas of my pack decided it was time to eliminate the threat. So they started to kill off growing packs. I knew if I agreed to marry, it wouldn't be long before I was useless to them." She looked up from the ground, turning to look at kalos, sadly saying. " When they no longer have a use for you, either your killed off, or your... Bred. "

Kalos sat and listened, her story filling in holes in his investigation. "Bred?" The griffin asked with a raised eyebrow, he had an idea, but preferred his fears were confirmed.

" If the alphas think you no longer serve a purpose in the pack, then there's two options. If its a guy, most likely they kill him off. But, if its a girl... They want to keep the bloodlines going, so she's bred. By one of the higher ranking shifters. " she answered him quietly. Vixen looked down at her feet, her body shaking slightly. "So when I became useless, because I'm an alpha they wouldn't kill me right away."

Kalos nods, exactly what he feared she'd say. He gives a small sigh before putting his hand under her chin, gently lifting her head up. "Not going to happen m'dear." Before moving his head forward and bringing her into another long kiss, closing his eyes as he does. Before long he pulled away adding. "Just wish I could stop it completely, besides... nevermind..." Looking away as he thought of something but cast the idea aside.

Vixen looked into his eyes as he lifted her chin up, before closing her eyes as she held his kiss. Opening her eyes as he pulled away and began to speak. Stop it? Now that was a dream. " Besides what?" She asked curiously as he trailed away from his sentence. She watched as he looked away, easing an eyebrow slightly.

"Well..." Kalos hesitated, sighing again before looking at her. "Haven't been entierly honest about my pack, not all packs are that bad, very few to the scale of yours... Mine is one of the betters ones, fairly large too." He gave a small smile as he remembered some details, shaking his head before looking her in the eye. "It is possible they could take out the leadership of your pack, end the barbarism they are performing."

Vixen thought for a few moments, she had thought all packs were as bad as hers. But griffins against dragons? Not a evey fair fight. "My pack does need to be stopped, but at the risk of your pack? I don't know... It could work... But not without somebody on the inside. And the only one I'd trust on the inside would be... " she paused for a moment, turning her head to look at kalos. She knew he wouldn't like her idea, she didn't even like her own idea.

"Would be?" Kalos asked with some concern in his voice, wondering who she could possibly still trust in her pack.

Vixen looked up at the sky as she answered him. " The only person I could trust would be me.. " she muttered under her breath, a little part of her hoping he hadnt heard. She knew her chance of returning to her pack was next to none, but if she agreed to marry and continue her bloodline, there was a chance her alpha would allow her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom