Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horny colony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle squinted his eyes, trying to shut out the pain. "I think I'll take my chances here." He nodded his head in the direction of the tent city. "Not really a big fan of large crowds." He leaned his head back, against the frame of the entryway. "God," he muttered. "I hope that thing's claws weren't poisonous..."

Tristan had been part of the rebellion. She had encouraged it from the beginning; even now, she was glad she had done it. The girl now sat at a table outside a restaurant, wearing a low cut tank top and cutoff shorts. Her large, C cup breasts were framed by her perfectly straight red hair, and when she bent over, the top of her red thong was above her waistband. She gazed around at the chaos; she'd join in to the fun, if any guy was man enough to approach her.

The Inu and the Kitsune continued on their quest to look for a way out of the colony, they left the two they had found along the way alone to do whatever it was fate would have them do. The two broke up a little while later, the female kitsune heading to make camp near a river, and the male Inu heading into town. The Inu walked down the street walked up avoiding the chaos for the moment and walked up towards the female as he sat across from her his eyes focused upon the female and the female alone. The Inu, a young man who had very human appearance strong and determined minus the dog ears and tail that he happened to have from the experiments that had been performed on him. "So your the rebel Tristan correct," he asked as he looked at her, "you are the person I happen to be looking for at the moment."

"Why?" Tristan asked lazily. She glanced up and down; other than the dog ears, he looked normal as far as she could see. She spread her legs slightly, biting her lip suggestively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom