Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horny colony

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Glenda slowed, Jasmine's eyes turned to sorrow, out of desperation she began moving her hips into her cock, pushing against it ... trying to make herself cum. She whimpers at her, "Please ... I need it, I haven't released in months!!! Please .... you already came!!" The little Asian wanted release so bad, she would do anything and continued moving her hips. Her fingers that were inside the woman began to stroke faster, and deeper ... she even placed three fingers inside the woman, her thumb was rubbing her clit in a circular pattern ... sometimes breaking the pattern but she wanted to release so bad ...

Glenda could almost Taste Jasmine's desperation, The power she felt over this woman was intoxicating. She was going prolong it just a bit longer but Jasmine's sudden bombardment changed her mind. The feeling of receiving an extra finger inside and have her clit rubbed in such a way drove Glenda crazy! That combined with the frantic way this brunet road her cock, she couldn't resist. Without warning Glenda almost jumped her partner as she rammed her as fast as she could, pleasure the only thing on her mind. One hand played with Jasmine's clit while the other grabbed her head and pulled her into the most lust filled kiss, tongue exploring every inch of her mouth.

Finally it happened, with no warning the biggest orgasm of Glenda's life hit her, the pleasure rocked her entire body, juices soaked Jasmine's hand. At the same time her cock twitched wildly before shooting out long thick strands of sticky cum right into Jasmine. So much poured out that there was a decent amount of overflow. It took several moments for Glenda's mind to finally be usable again. "Now... I'm sure you might have a few questions for me." Glenda said as she slowly pulled out, shivering as a long strand of cum followed. She walked over to the chair with shaky legs and sat down, cock still covered in both of their juices.

Jasmine wanted release so bad, she really wanted it. As her clit was touched, shockwaves of pleasure rode through her and let out a heavy moan, the red-head's kiss was even better. Jasmine lustfully kissed her back, she continued moving her hips into the penis, her vaginal walls squeezing it, milking it. The feeling of her tongue in her was so good and sensual. Maybe she can stay here ...

As Glenda orgasmed so did Jasmine, it felt so so good. Every part of her body felt so sensitive and tingly, her vagina was dripping and wet. Eventually she came as loads of semen flooded her cavity. Jasmine's mind was horny as heck, that was the best sex she had in ages, when Glenda pulled out, all she can do was say "Thank you ..."

Her body was weak and tired, so she decided to lay on the floor instead. In a tired voice with occasional panting .. "Sure ... I am Jasmine ... What's your .... name? and ... how do you ... have two sexes?"

The woman smirked at the first question. "Wel Jasmine, that's not as simple as it used to be. I guess at the moment you can call me Glenda, but..." She paused for a moment as her long fiery hair quickly stranik and morphed until it was once again short, spiky and brown. Her boobs also shrank until a chiseled chest remained. Finally her vagina disappeared, and his brown eyes turned back to bright blue. "In this form I would prefer Glenn." He said grinning, his voice now considerably deeper. "Just to be clear, this is how I've look before today. You remember how they told us not to eat anything that grew here? I ignored them." He said before grabbing his cargo pants and pulling out one of the rainbow colored berries. "This right here gave me the power, I can change into literally anything I want." He said as an idea formed in his head. At this point Jasmine would probably do almost anything he said, so wouldn't it be handy to have another shapeshifter working with him? "Do you want it?" He asked while holding out his hand with the berry.

"It's nice to meet you Glennndaaa ..." her voice trailed as she began to transform and quickly sat up, watching the woman turn into a man. "Glenn ... O ... kayyy ... " This whole experience was a surprise after surprise. She nods in compliance, "Yeah ... those can be poisonous and such" ... Jasmine was the kind of girl to follow instructions so she did not even care for them. As he held the berry in front of him, Jasmine wanted to take it but also wanted to stay human. But she can transform into anything she want except a man or anything with a penis. Images started to appear as her imagination roamed, cat ears, a tail, larger breasts, maybe a little taller, the possibilities were endless. She could even protect herself by growing claws.

She made up her mind and sat straight up, her boots crossed over another, feeling the semen leak out and pool under her. "I will take it!!" and held out her hand in front of her. Eyes were beaming with glee and could not believe her luck. Just after sex with this woman ... errr ... man and he will give her such power.

Glenn had to stifle his laughter as he watched Jasmine's reaction to the sudden sex change. She took some time think over the offer, in which Glenn started having doubts of his own. What if Jasmine ever turned against him? She would just as powerful as he. This struggle was nothing new to him, he had let paranoia ruin him before, he didn't want it to happen again. "Here, just remember where you got this from." He said while dropping the berry into her hand. He then leaned back, interested in how she would choose to use this ability.

As the berry dropped into her hand, "uh .. huh. I will remember." Making her remember was a bad idea, at first Jasmine just wanted to leave but this MAN who was pretending to be a woman has taken advantage of her for his own sexual pleasure. Although she did have fun but he did trick and force her into having sex with him. There was no way she is going to be loyal with him.

With revenge in thought, her mind then wandered to other possibilities this berry can give to her ... she quickly took it whole, munching on the sweet, sweet flavor ... at first nothing. Then all of a sudden pain, and yelled out screaming, wringing her body. Then it stopped, her mind was still focused on growing ears and tail ... then it happened. Two dark orange cat ears that matched her hair color appeared and her human ears disappeared. It twitched as new sounds came into her, it could hear anything. Then a a long orange tail with a white tip slide out from behind ... which she happy played with. Lastly, she tried turning her nails into sharp claw like pointiness, which also came as a success.

Her gaze then turned to her breasts ... "Hmmm ... how large?" and then decided to choose something large and pillowy. Slowly but surely, her B-cup breasts soon turned into DD-cup breasts that did not droop or sag, ones that seem to defy gravity itself. Seeing what she can so, she made smaller changes to her body making it more perfect, getting rid of extra fat and displacing it elsewhere. Finally she has finished transforming herself. Face and height was still the same, but her body was even more like a hour-glass shape with DD-breasts, a tight butt with some jiggle, and a slightly larger hip.

Then revenge popped into her mind but decided to save it for later, hit him when he least expects it. ... Keeping her cat features, she stood up ... "OH! I almost forgot!" ... she can feel the fluids clinging to her ass, and sliding down her thighs and into her boots. Jasmine quickly made herself infertile, 'I wouldn't want to pop babies left and right" and giggled. While naked, she walked up to him and kissed on the cheek. "Thanks. So will you protect me?" Jasmine came here to have a peaceful life and maybe even start a new one, but once she found out the true nature about this place, she still wants to go home.

Glenn sat and watched the girl transform, a slight feeling of uneasiness reaming but he quickly pushed that aside. The cat features were a bit of surprise, though they did look good on here, especially with the larger breasts and curvier figure. He wondered if her tongue was rougher as well. "Very lovely, but don't you think you'll draw unwanted attention like that?" He asked she she came over. "Oh course, I always keep my word." He said with a grin. "Now, I think we should get out of here before someone finds us, that and we need to find a place for the night. I would bet that all the tents are gone at this point." He said with a sigh while grabbing his pants. The gun had fallen off and rested on the floor.

"Oh yeah. You're right Glenn." she was halfway pulling up her dress when she figured her breasts did not fit her dress, which were designed for B-cups ... she sighed and morphed her breasts back to the original size. Slipping into the dress, she felt some extra room in there and expanded them again, this time until her breasts created cleavage on top. The dress was stretched to its limit. Jasmine loved the feeling, the material tightly hugging her newly found mounds.

As for her cat transformations, she kept them and slipped on her overcoat, pulling the hood over her head. She looks exactly like before, but muskier. The feeling of dried cum between her legs made her feel dirty and wild. Slowly but surely, it seems that her sophisticated lifestyle is going down the drains. Seeing the gun on the floor, Jasmine picks it up and examines it. This was her first time holding it and felt so much power from it ... then she hands it back to him, "You dropped this Glenn."

'I need to build some trust first ... ' she thinks to herself and fakes a smile. Holding the gun by the barrel ... "By the way, where did you find those berries? and how long does the effect last?"

Dave sighed, a long breath escaping his lips as he breathed in the strange tasting air of this alien planet. His emerald eyes begin to shine with a sense of raw lust as his body felt more on edge than it ever had before. He tried to shrug it off, he had no idea what was happening to him but it was more than just teenage hormones. There was something more to this planet than met the eye and whatever it was it was giving him an erection which threatened to rip open his pants.

"Suit. Check. Helmet. Check. Tools. Check. Weapons. Check. Oxygen tank. Check. Everything working properly?" Maxwell was the no-nonsense kind. The kind who got right down to business, and down to business did he get. Fully suited up, Maxwell stepped out onto the alien planet. His suit resembled what you'd expect from a suit given to an expendable delinquent- cheaply made and just durable enough to last. Safe to say, it was actually his style. Maxwell stepped out onto the landscape and looked to a device attached to his wrist. "Oxygen levels seem normal... Disengaging helmet."

Maxwell gasped as he took his first breath of the planet's air. For the life of him, he couldn't recall the planet's name. Not that he cared. Scout the planet, get the money, go the home; that was his mission. Back at home, Maxwell was a gangster. He trafficked drugs and sometimes people across various borders using his intellect and blunt tactics to get himself money. It was the same bluntness, however, that eventually got Maxwell arrested. It was then when he was flown over to the planet.

Whilst the rest of the "passengers" had already left the ship and founded a little tent village, Kyle had stayed on board, preferring it to the tent he'd been given.

Reaching under his dark coat, the young blond man fingered the 9mm handgun that he'd looted from a dead guard. Nobody knew he had it - not that he really associated with the rest of the delinquents.

Rising from the pilot's seat in the cockpit, he made his way to the boarding ramp, almost bumping into a guy in a cheap-looking pressure suit. Kyle muttered an apology to the weird guy, and went about his business.

He'd been feeling a bit lonely lately, and there were many female passengers on the roster (he'd checked it over a few times), so he was sure that he could have a good time with one of them.

After getting the rest of his clothes back on Glenn took his gun. "Thank you..." He said, finding it curious that she picked it up in the first place. Before doing anything else the young man quickly morphed back into his female form, long blond hair, huge breasts, and only a pussy down north. The shirt once again clung tightly to her. She rose her eyebrow at the question. "I have no idea, you know just as much as I do. As for where, it was a small bush outside of camp." He said with a shrug.
He soon lead the way, towards the ship. It wouldn't hurt to check if they had any tents left. Several men catching Glenda's eye as they walked.

Jasmine decided to keep her ears and tail, both of which she kept hidden under her coat. With each step she took, she felt her tail swish back and forth happily under her coat. "Hmmm Glenda ... since we are heading back to the ship, I am going to explore the ship a little bit ... I will find you later." Without hearing her response, she happily skipped away ... her cat eyes greatly helped her navigate the darkness as she went around the ship, looking at it, curious about everything about it. But her main goal is to find the berries.

Kyle noticed a girl in a barely fitting trench coat examining the ship. He began to follow her, hoping that she might be the one for him.

The blond figured that the ginger-haired girl could probably hear his footsteps as the combat boots he wore were rather heavy.

Finally, after circling the ship once, he called out to her. "Can I help you find something?" he asked.

The catgirl already hear him from a mile away and continued to play dumb, but carefully listened to his footsteps. By the time he spoke out, she was standing in the darkest part of the ship, where the light has been shattered. Jasmine didn't say anything to him, and walked into the forested area to see if he would follow. His voice seemed nice, but everyone on that ship is evil, she figured. Hiding behind a bush, her cat eyes watched him as he made his decision.

He saw movement in the forest. Pulling out the gun and making sure the safety was off, he walked into the densely wooded area, not seeing where the girl had gone. Leaves rustling caught his attention and he turned to his right, catching a glimpse of a shape behind a bush.

Kyle quickly holstered the gun, not wanting to scare the girl. He stepped closer to the bush, keeping a lookout for any sort of dangerous animal or something. "I can see you," he said, keeping his voice low.

With a curiosity of a cat, she decides to approach him, "No you can't" as she appeared behind him ... "Why are you following me?" she purrs ...

Kyle spun around to face the girl, surprise written on his face. "How did you do that?" he demanded. His hand had strayed to the gun again, almost pulling it out and pointing it at her. He relaxed, though, before the motion could be completed. He openly stared at the girl's body, not even trying to hide that. "I was wondering if you'd like some company," he said, stepping close to her.

"It doesn't matter" she cooed at him, seeing his hand at another weapon, she quickly perceives him as a threat ready to out maneuver him if needed. Jasmine figured it was a good idea to show cleavage since men did love those. The catgirl's eyes quickly spotted his wandering eyes. Standing her ground, she place a humanly finger on her chin and thought to herself. "Hmmm ... " I already had my sex tonight, no need for another and decides on that. " ... No. No Thanks. I think I am good tonight. Anyways, my name is Jasmine, it is pleasant to meet you." she holds out her hand in front of her ...

Kyle lightly shook her hand. "Kyle," he said. "It's nice to meet you, too." He stepped back, a little disappointed. "Well, if you ever need someone, I'll be on the ship." With that, he turned and walked away, just slow enough to give Jasmine time to change her mind, if she wanted to.

Jasmine has set on a goal and she expects to find it. The only way he is going to have company is if he raped her but with her cat-like reflexes there is no way he can surprise her. As he walked away, her ears listened to him, waiting for any sudden movements or change of pace. He is walking slow and she decides to go deeper into the forest ... searching for her goal.

Kyle stopped and turned around, watching as Jasmine continued on into the forest. Who knew what was out there? Pulling his gun out again, just in case there was some sort of monster, he followed her. He figured that she would need some sort of protection, as it looked like she didn't have any sort of weapon.

Jasmine moved deeper into the forest, a part where even the moonlight did not even pass through, she knew he was following her but why? Hiding in the shadows, she watched him with the gun drawn and immediately saw this as a threat. Removing her bulky coat, she was now dressed only in her revealing red dress and her high heeled boots. Like a cat prowling her prey she carefully watched him, not to make any sudden movements, ready to ponce and disarm him.

Kyle noticed the change in lighting aa he followed Jasmine deeper into the forest. "Shit..." he muttered, flicking the switch on the gun to turn the light on. Carefully, he examined the area; not seeing anything, but also not seeing the girl, he carried on.

About twenty steps later, he regretted ever following her. A beast leapt out of the shadows at him, forcing him to fire. Three shots rang out in the still air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom