Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horny colony

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he walked past her, the catgirl smiled. Now she can pounce away unseen as she turns around she hears 3 shots and a deep growl ... Now she had a choice, to leave him behind or to help him. Although there is nothing for her to do and this blondie got himself in this trouble and he was following her. "Am I that evil? What if he is a meanie?" As she thinks, Jasmine can hear wrestling and more growling ... okay I will go help him for a little bit.

Slowly approaching the site, she sees the unknown beast and the blond boy. The gun has been thrown away near her so she picks up the gun along with a rock. Throwing the rock and hitting the beast in the noggin ... It's attention turned to her. The furry beast stood up on its hind legs almost doubling her height and gave a deep roar. As is took a step, Jasmine fired two shots into its body, not even dazing it. "Uh .. oh ..."

Not knowing what to do, she emptied the clip into the large target ... the fiery green eyes stared into her, making her paralyze in fear. Now her hands were shaking ... she wanted to run but it is impossible.

Two people noticed and were watching the conflict between the beast the cat girl and the male, the two of them were hidden in the woods as they watched, one was a young man a Inu of a man with white dog ears and a dog tail, he was around five and half feet tall with a strong body, as he looked at the scene he remained quiet wondering what would happen as he knew that the beast could cause serious problems for the woman as well as for the human. Still it wasn't his fight or anything. He looked over at the other person who was there who looked more willing to help them out in the moment as he sighed.

The other was a woman a kitsune, a three tail kitsune, as she was his height but thin with nice sized curves to her body, her red fox ears and red fox tails were hidden around her waist like they were some type of belt, she looked over at the Inu and made a looked at him asking if they should help this woman and her friend of if they should leave them alone to their own fate. The Inu held up his hand as he motioned her to remain still for the moment at least, the pair of them wouldn't do anything and they would figure out what was going to happen in front of them.

As soon as the clip was empty, Kyle positioned himself in front of Jasmine, effectively making himself a meat shield.

"Go!" he hissed at her, wiping blood from his mouth. He stripped his jacket off and flung it to the side. "Get out of here!" He reached back and took the gun from her hands, pulled a fresh clip off of his belt, and reloaded it. He pointed it at the beast, holding it at the ready.

There still were no footsteps to be heard behind him. "Jasmine, get the hell outta here!" Kyle repeated, chancing a look at the cat-girl.

The act of bravery surprised her, she would've never expected someone so valiant on a planet so promiscuous. Fearing for her own life, all she could say was "I'm sorry." and pounces away, heading back near camp. Tears were flowing down her cheek but he was just a stranger looking for sex right. Jasmine totally forgot about her jacket and reached the edge of the camp, still hidden in the shrubbery. Her ears drooped down and was still crying, her tail hugged herself, trying to ease the pain. Jasmine was not aware of her surroundings, still too emotional to care. Surely someone could easily spot a woman in red?

The Inu had seen the action and figured that he should have some fun. He quietly followed the catgirl as she moved away, he smiled as he saw her so vulnerable. He moved up on her quietly seeing that she was hiding in the shrubs . The powerful dog demon moving up to the woman, the red eyed white haired Inu grabbed the feet of the woman and pulled her from the bushes. He then leaned over her as he put his hands on either side of the woman and force a kiss with her pressing down against her as he pressed against her body. He then grabbed his hands held her tightly in them not wanting to give the woman a chance to get away from himself as he kissed her. He enjoyed the opportunity to kiss the woman wanting to have his way with her as he saw her.

The Kitsune left the scene as well quickly as she figured it was best to get away too, she went out into the woods farther as she figured that she would be able to find something interesting perhaps some hidden treasure that she could steal. It would be amazing for the red haired kitsune to find something worth something and keep it as a sign of her wealth and standing.

Caden was nothing if not pragmatic. Once the uprising had started, she had booked it to the nearest air vent. Hidden away in a lonely corridor of the ship, she sighed quietly. The last of the footsteps had long since passed by, and her left calf was beginning to cramp. Dragging her backpack toward her, she slammed it down onto the square grate, which fell to the floor with a muffled thump- no, not the floor; the floor was metal. She hadn't been able to see clearly from where she was, but now it was clear- there was definitely a body down there.

"Nothing for it..." she muttered to herself. The backpack was thrown down first, and then Caden's feet dangled for a moment before she followed after. She tried to adjust and land properly, but only managed to elbow the corpse and roll to the side. "Gross..." Gross, but necessary. Finding her backpack amid the fallen guards and her fellow 'inmates', she slung it over her shoulder, glad she had thought to prepare for the worst.

She quickly tied her hair in a messy braid, trying not to think about the possibility of her brother being near. He had always protected her, sure, but more in a way like she was a thing to own; his. And that scared her as much as it thrilled her, though she would never admit to the small spark of longing. There would likely be nothing here, on this wild new planet- no social boundaries- to prevent him from having her in whatever way he saw fit.

Armed only with a taser and her wayward thoughts, Caden stepped over the bodies and made her way toward the exit.

The Inu looked at the woman for a moment before he moved away form her leaving her there to cry or whatever, it wasn't worth his time to take advantage of her and then to have his way with her. He went in farther looking around the scene as he was sure that the place was large enough to be able to find other things to do. He figured that it was going to be more interesting if he was going to search around for that better thing. He looked at a bit of technology and went over and started to mess with it as he tried to figure out the wrist band that he had found it had buttons on it but what they did he wasn't sure at all as he looked over every little bit of the device for a long moment.

"So, left her alone, good" the Kitsune said finding her Inu pal as the pair of them stood there looking at the information they could gather. The pair of them were quiet as she looked around making sure there was no danger around them as the Inu was looking over the information that he could get from the device as he worked it over. He watched over the area calmly, it was best to have someone to watch your back in a place like this where not having someone watch your back could be very dangerous to a person's health.

Kyle stumbled out of the woods, holding a wound on his left arm. He'd managed to escape from the beast, leading it to a swamp, where he'd hidden; only after it decided to leave did he journey back to the tents.

"Great," he muttered, noticing that he was feeling light-headed due to blood loss. The blond struggled across the field in front of the ship, almost slamming into a redhead as she made her way out of the ship. He tried to vocalize some sort of apology, but only managed to groan as consciousness left him and he pitched face-first onto the ramp.

There was that human again, going from where he was a moment or two before to here, he had a way to escape trouble it would seem. The kitsune shook her head as he couldn't tell if he was just running into people for trouble, or if he was a stalker type. Still from her vantage point, him nor the redhead seemed to be any danger to them at least at that given moment. That of course could change and if it did then actions would need to take place to ensure that neither were dangerous for to long. The red eyes of the kitsune looked over and then looked over at her friend who was working on the device, what info would be in it a way to leave the place hopefully, but that wasn't known at the present moment or time. "Looks like of pathetic these people," she commented with a cold tone to her voice as she looked over at the Inu

"Well that is the way, you hide and survive or make yourself known and get killed in some stupid ass way," the Inu commented in reply as he looked up to see the kid faint, "Well seems another one bit the dust," he commented as he looked at the Kitsune, "alright we need to head to zero point eight for the next clue to how to get off this place," he mused as he figured that the kid was dead as a they got not worried about it enough to go over and check. "Hey red, you over there, if you want to get off this damnable planet come over here and join us we are going to look for a way off this damnable rock," he said calling over to Caden as he saw her just outside where she exited the ship. "Don't worry about the idiot most likely he died from some disease or something and would only spread you the disease if you got close to him."

(Wow. Rude much?)

Kyle disproved that statement a moment later by groaning and struggling to get up. "Hey... little... help here?"

A lot of things happened in a very short amount of time. At least, it seemed that way to Caden. A young blond man, clutching his left arm, stumbled awkwardly in her direction. His face was sweaty and pale, and she gripped her taser tightly. She probably wouldn't need it, but it didn't hurt to be prepared. She tensed as he stumbled into her, swayed, moaned, and careened into the ramp. Ouch.

Sighing, she pocketed her taser, hoping that whatever was after him had long since been left behind. The toe of her boot prodded gently at his right arm, and she had just flipped him over to see his face better when she heard a shout. 'Red?' she thought. And then she looked up at the figures not too far in the distance. Tempted as she was to take their seemingly kind offer of getting the hell out of dodge, Caden was not particularly trusting of anyone at the moment. This blond boy was weak, and unlikely to be able to hurt her- at least for the moment. Perhaps if she helped him she could gain his trust. This was a situation that she could control. "No thanks," she called back to the unfamiliar figures. "This 'idiot' apparently needs my help."

With that, Caden dropped her bag to the ground and began to rifle through it. She had some simple first aid supplies, and soon set to work treating the wounded young man as best she could, glancing up every few minutes to take stock of the world around her and make sure nothing or no one was sneaking up on them.

Kyle opened his eyes to see the redhead leaning over him, cleaning and treating his wound. "Ah! Oh, God!" he cried out. Whatever she was using to clean the wound burned horribly.

Caden grinned a bit sardonically at the guy's outburst. "Morning, sunshine. How was your nap?" She placed down the bottle of liquid she had been pouring over the wound, and rotated his arm, getting a better look at it. Sighing, she reached into the bag, and pulled out some gauze pads and a wrap. "Hold this," she instructed, pressing the gauze pads onto the wound. She tried not to press too hard.

Once he had, she wrapped the wound and tied off the linen. "Name's Caden. And you?"

The white haired Inu looked at the two of them and shook his head as he looked in their general direction saying nothing as paused for a moment looking at the numbers and the directions that they were going to have to go to find the next place to find a clue to get out of the colony. The white haired Inu pulled out a map as his yellow eyes scanned over the map moving his fingers over the map as he tried to pinpoint the location of where the next place was going to be that they would go to at least the pair of them. He figured that if they could follow these clues then it would be possible to escape as he so hoped. Survival was the key, to get out alive was the key goal of the moment.

The Kitsune moved over to the idiot and the redhead, moving fast as the woman's reddish orange hair floated in the air as the young neko woman moved over to the pair quickly as she looked at the pair of them. "Miss, come on please, we could seriously use your help, don't you want to get out of here," she commented as she looked at the woman her own red eyes looking at the woman then looked at the in her opinion idiot blonde who seemed naturally fast to travel so far so fast. "Well, idiot, if you can move, you are more then welcome to com with us if you want and think that you can keep up and remember to take first aid gear with you on this trip," the kitsune female said her fox tail moving slowing behind her very normal body. She and her brother were experiments crossed dna with a dog for her brother and a fox in her case. Thus she had the ears of a fox and the tail of a fox but everything else was as human as anyone else.

The blond groaned, placing his hand over the gauze. "I'm Kyle... got attacked by some sort of beast out in the woods..." He looked up to see the kitsune woman standing over them. He glared at her when she called him an idiot. "Who the fuck are you, and where do you get off calling people idiots?!"

"My name is Kana, idiot, and I can call anyone anything I so choose to call them, at least tell the whole story about how you were stalking a woman out into the woods, I saw part of the fight between you and the said beast. While it is impressive you got out alive no doubt, and the self-sacrifice was noble. It is idiotic that you stick you went out without any first aid on yourself. Were you not also loud enough to cause the beast to track after you and attack you and the female, I call that idiotic too. So till you prove that there is a reason to not call you a idiot and you stop doing stupid things, I will call you idiot," the redhead commented as she stood there on the ground moving from one food to the other shifting her weight back and forth on her feet as she looked at the pair of them for a moment.

"Now, I am here and I don't like this place, I am guessing you don't like it either, neither of you like it, so wouldn't it be wise to join forces for the moment and look for a way off the place," she commented as she looked at the pair. She took a deep breath as she rubbed her temples, as she let out a deep breath, "well, my brother and I are working on hopefully a way out, and we can always use more people to help use in this simple quest to find a way from this dark and evil place. If you would be willing to help, I would be very appetitive of your help, both of you. People are stronger when they stick together after all."

Caden listened quietly as Kyle questioned the pair, and as Kana spoke. A grin spread across her lips as she heard Kyle swear; she might even like him a little, after all. Shaking her head briefly, she made sure her bag was packed again, and slung it over her shoulders. "Funny way of showing you want help," she said as she stood, "going around calling people names." Adjusting her backpack strap with her left hand, she slowly eased the taser from her pocket with her right.

Kyle saw the subtle movement of a tazer being drawn. He laughted and shook his head. "You really do have a fucked up mind, don't you? Calling me names then asking for my help?" He struggled in getting up, but finally managed to. He knew that, since she said she and her brother had been watching him and Jasmine, she knew he had a gun. Still, he brought it out and held it by his side. "I'm gonna give you ten seconds to fuck off. Got it?"

The woman noticed that this wasn't going well, she took a deep breath as she rubbed behind her right ear and then looked at Caden, "What the heck, seriously," she commented seeing that the taser was in the hand of the woman, "Fine, I am sorry for calling you a idiot, we do need your help though please," she said letting out a second long deep sigh as she rubbed her temples, "We don't mean you any harm at all, we just want to get out of here and get out of here safely," she mused to the pair of them as she rubbed her temples still for a moment before she looked at the pair, "again sorry for calling you a idiot, we do need your help, if you would be so kind to help us with our aims and goals," she said looking down at her feet at the moment. "I have a temper I lost it, I apologize for that as well. I just want to get home, I didn't choose to be experimented on or be here, if your going to shot me then go ahead."

"Right..." Kyle said. "I don't think I'll be joining you. My whole purpose I being here was to get away from my family. I don't want to go back, and despite being chewed on by some wild beast, I think this planet has potential." He looked at Caden. "You're not thinking about going, are you? "

She looked at him, "you don't have to go, but how is it going to harm you to come with us, we mean you no harm at all, and we just want your help. We aren't bad people, I promise that we will help you in your own goal and ambitions if you need that, we will pay you back somehow for your help," Kana said softly as she looked at the man, "you have a impressive recovery time too, I might add, have you been worked on as well, your recovery time is most impressive and amazing," she said not understanding that part of what he had done, he must of been far stronger then she realized at first. "Strength in number is always an advantage you know," she said looking at the pair of them. making her case the best that she could, her red eyes moving between the pair of them as she gave the pair of them a smile. She figured that they could help each other, but it seem as this guy was against the idea of help, which was to bad, for he was sure the two groups could gain by helping each other more in the long run.

Caden glanced over at Kyle, looking him up and down for a moment. The thought of repayment gave her pause for moment, but larger questions loomed over her, too big to ignore. "I have unfinished business here. Best for me to stay." She relaxed her grip on the taser only slightly. 'Getting away from your family?' she thought, 'I can relate.'

Kyle wobbled as he stood, a dizzy spell going over him. He put his hand, still holding his gun, to his head and leaned back against the entryway of the ship. "Well, you've got your answers now, Kana." He slowly slid to the ramp. "God... this sucks..."

"Yes I did, sorry that you don't think we can be of help to each other, or we are good enough to help you two," Kana said softly as she let out a deep sigh as she then rubbed the back of her neck. These people didn't want to help her at all or work with her and her brother, she had hoped they could help each other in this crazy world, them leaving they could do or not do. They seem to have other things on their minds, which made sense man woman alone in the craziness were still man woman alone in area. She couldn't blame them for wanting to be alone as she took a deep breath as she looked up at the pair of them. She took a deep breath as she reached into her pocket and found a couple of things. She would feel horrible for leaving these two without any help at all. She found a couple of things in her pockets and pulled them out one at a time.

She handed them to Caden, "This here is a box of meal pills, they are made to keep us alive, we um stole them from a broken down area," she said handing her the box, "there is also some medicine that might be able to help your friend as well," she said as he looked at her for a moment, "I am sure you don't want anything to do with us, but this here is a communication watch, it can be used to communicate with us if you need any help just click on it and we will try to help. It is going to be a long time before we figure a way off this place sadly so we will help if you want it," she said handing over the watch figuring she would never hear from the pair again, but it wouldn't hurt to give the watch. "the last thing is these two piece of chocolate, they are just chocolate but I figured that it would taste good right," she said as she handed over the two small bits of chocolate, "Now keep save there are seriously evil things out here, stuff that makes your skin crawl," she said softly as she turned.

"Aoba, lets get moving, we can't waist any more time," she called out as she walked away from the group waving to them once before her and her brother headed off. The pair of them headed into the wildness quietly moving away from the two. They had hope they could find some secret to this place maybe a way home away from all these dark creatures who were after them. Would they run into anyone else who wanted their help or who they could help, neither of them were sure of. Still there was a chance, perhaps they could find someone to help along the way and work with. Now that they had been rejected from forming a group with these two, it would be best to just move on, lingering in one place to long was always dangerous.

(well that ends anything I can do with my characters for this rp at least at the moment)

Caden sighed and pocketed the things she had been given; she wasn't one to turn away potentially useful things just because someone had been rude previously. She watched the pair walk away for a moment, and then turned toward Kyle. "I heard they started a tent city somewhere around here. You think you're up to it, or are you more comfortable here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom