Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning (Ku and Cree)

Jude laughed, wrapping an arm around Gabriel's neck lightly, "Good one, Gab! and if your hungry, well what is left to do, but eat? Come on, I will show ya the cafe!" They left the maze towards a trippy but cool looking cafe, "Anything you can think of they can make, and it all has maple syrup you can think, and not to brag, but it is the best, Gab!"

Gabriel grinned. "Cool! So come on!" they entered and grinned. "So anything?" he asked leaning forward to look at some french toast, eggs and bacon.

Jude followed Gabriel in the restaurant and stood around hands in pockets. It was evening coming into night, but the cafe was still open serving breakfast all day and night. He blinked a few times looking over at Gab as he looked at all the exotic choices, "Me? I mean, its your coupon Gab." Jude was the type eager give, and more reluctant to take.

Gabriel laughed and went and ordered some exotic food. "Hey J come here! Gte something!" he said grinning widely.

Jude looked over at Gab a few moments just taking in the offer, "Okay, can I have two of banana cream muffins?" He took them when given the warmth of them and the smell making his stomach grumbled hard, he went to sit at a table and munched into the flaky yummy baked exotic treat.

Gabriel came over a minute later and place his plate full of food down. "This looks so delicious!" he cried laughing and beginning to eat. He was enjoying this day. He kept grinning at Jude his happiness soaring.

Jude grinned back at Gabriel glad he was so happy, that they ended up working out the late issue. Watching the boy, a smile captured his face too, it was an easy thing to do with the elder teen around. And now thinking, it was a tossup, but Jude would go as far as saying that disappointing Gab was a lot worse than pissing off Holden, at least with Holden he knew how to handle that better. Reaching out his hand, muffin in it, Jude leaned over the table stomach pressed against the edge so the muffin was inches from Gabriel’s mouth,

“Take a bite, Gab, its delicious.”

Gabriel was laughing and smiling. He was having a good time eating and talking to Jude. When the boy offered the muffin he bit into it instantly. "Oh man it's so good!" he said wiping crumbs off his face with his napkin.

Jude leaned back and finished off the muffin licking his lips before even licking his fingers of the sweet bread and banana cream, "Ah, so good Gab, thanks." By the time the two were done, it was well past the evening and becoming early night.

Gabriel nodded. "Your welcome!" he said getting up. "Uh I think I should go now! Mom said that we're gonna have our first meal as a family! Bye Jude!" he said leaving and hopping the train back to his district.

Jude chuckled, "Did you save any room Gab?" The younger teen could not help but tease in amusement walking the teen to the subway and making sure he got on okay. With a sigh, the teen checked the time, "Crud!" He hopped the nearest train to f-district. Racing for the drop off area. As he moved into the shadows, a hand yanked him further in,

"Late." Wyatt accused.

"Sorry....don't tell?" A hopeful ring in Jude's voice.

"Don't have too....boss knows all." Jude gulps and does not respond.

Tonight, he goes around and places markers for the ones who will be looking for them through a telescope. Once the markers are spotted, a scout will be waiting and exchange the packages for a good slice of doe.

After setting the markers. Jude skives away hopping the bus to Gabriel's district. Walking quietly down the street he finds Gab's house and climbs a tree close to the window he thinks is Gabriel's window, snapping a tree branch he through the pieces at the window. It was around 3am now.

JGabriel was dead asleep when he heard something hitting his window. He shot up and looked out to see twigs hitting his window. He went over and stared at Jude. He opened the window and rubbed his eyes. "J what are you doing here? It's three in the morning!" he stiffled a yawn and rubbed his eyes again.

Jude grinned lightly when Gabriel opened the window the cool night air rushed in on Gabriel, "I know, sorry, but I did not have another way to get your attention, Gab. Want to see something cool? It close and will take five minutes, ten tops?" He scooted down a branch so Gab could climb abroad if he wanted too.

Gabriel hesitated then jumped following Jude down to the ground. "K so where are we going?" he asked walking alongside the younger teen.

Jude gave him a bit of a sideways mysterious grin, "Can't tell ya this time, Gab, or it would ruin the awe moment you are going to have." Jude led him back along the way towards the subway instead of going he turned right. Going more into the neighborhood they were lead to a center like place.

In that center was a big and round fountain it had exactly seven small water falls spraying gentle but controlled, but that was not the best part every few minutes the water would change different colors all the ones out there, slowly blue would fade to purple into red than to orange to yellow, green and gray than to lighter tones and colors, It was a very peaceful and serene place,

"I thought you like to know another place that is really peaceful more close to home, many people don't come here either."

Gabriel gasped. His grin was so visible. He ran over to the fountain. "Wo it's so beautiful!" he said staring into the fountain. As he watched it changed to blue. Gabriel sat cross legged on the grass and stared into the pool.

Jude grinned back seeing that vibrant smile in the darkness. He laughed, "I knew it, best awe reaction ever!" He raced after Gab and sat next to him. He watched their faces reflect off the water turning blue, than purple than red, "Yeah, this spot is a cool deal....I found it while trying to find you this afternoon after I was late," The water rippled lightly from the breeze, "Hey, Gab, what is your phone number?"

Gabriel stared deeply into the pool then snapped out of it. "Oh uh six one six one sixty three fifty eight ninety!" he said grinning. "Why you got a cell phone?" he asked hopefully. He stared at Jude for a long moment then looked away back at the glimmering, beautiful fountain.

Jude had taken out a marker and wrote the digits on his arm, than again on the other arm. Rolling down his sleeves after letting it dry he shook his head, "I wish, but no, but I was thinking, this way., I can forewarn you if I am late. I can use a payphone or someones cell, but, listen, I wanted to spent some time you with you today, even if really early because, I got a big job tomorrow, and it won't be done till sundown, so I was thinking we could meet here." Jude looked back at the fountain with nervous hand twitches.

"You mean in the f district don't you?" he stared right ahead tears in his eyes. He liked hanging out with Jude during the day and to not have him there was shattering.

Jude was staring forward so he did not see the tears but could here them, when Gab asked if it was f-discret, Jude felt no need to deny or hide it. he did not want too,

"Yeah. You got it. But I am just fine. So don't worry, to much cuz I know you will, Gab." he rested a light arm and Gab's shoulders, "Hey. when we meet I will bring you one of the best pizza hand pies you ever ate and also more advenge sevenfold music, you bring some too, Gab. it will be fun, to hang here." He gave Gabriel's shoulder a pat.

Gabriel leaned against Jude. "Ok I promise!" he said his lip sticking out. He didn't want to move cuz he loved being with Jude.

Jude eased up a bit off the ground scooting a bit closer to Gabriel so he could rest more comfortably, "Yeah sounds good," Their faces turned aqua than lavender in the light of the fountain. He playfully pushed Gab's lip a bit inward, "Careful Gab, your face will freeze that way."

Gabriel grinned then. He forced a smile onto his lips. "So is this our hanging out or is this extra?" he asked jokingly. He stared into the fountain loving the peace and transquility.

Jude looked at Gab for a moment before shrugging lightly to not disturb the position they are in. "It can be whatever we want it, Gab." Looking at the elder teen again, Jude pinched the boy's lip lightly tugging at the corner gently, "Don't force happy, Gab."

Back
Top Bottom